AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Homosexuals love

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I find that homosexual love is 'there', and by my view I think that it's just what's right to them.

To be honest, like the stereotype I enjoy lesbians (I know it's really 'jerk' like for me to accept one fully and not the other, but that's just how I feel. ). I myself have no quarrel or problem with homosexual guys, I just want nothing to do with the 'sexual' part.

I can be friends with a gay guy, I can respect them and what not, but when it comes to any advances onto me or any of their 'love time' in my general vision then it's out the door with me. That stuff just makes me feel uncomfortable because I don't think like they do.

I'll respect them, befriend them, help them... but I wont stay to watch them spread their love ('Non friendly' love that is).

So: "Yay gays! But I'll be standing over there by the girls..."

^^;

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samuriagent
    I think he might be tired of it already. Common people, he's god, he dosnt care, as a matter of fact, he's kicken back eat'n cake and drink'n. So dont worry.
    Oh, so you know him? Say hi to him for me! Oo; [sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death
    why? for people who think it is wrong i wanna prove, that love isnt wrong. i wanna show them world from other views... but love... it's face. here. i sed it. sorry Lukai. i was in love one time... i still feel pain... so, i dont believe in love since...
    Did I say love is wrong? Where was that? Show me.
    It’s our choice to believe what we want, isn’t it? I chose not to believe in love based on many people’s experience. I also found out I have no feelings inside of me. I’m weird, so?
    I’m sorry that you’re still in pain about your previous love; you’ll get over it soon. That’s how we humans are!
    And for God’s sake stop complaining and correct your spelling mistakes. Not only Gay people get heart broken, you know? You should be happy; lots of people here are with you. Many have the same believes as you. There are many things are well said above and which I agree with.

P.S. Sorry if I sounded mean. Also, I didn’t offend anybody. If you got offended, then you got me wrong!

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

I think this whole topic is wrong. Does anyone even know why this was started, or what is was to be?

The question is, is it normal? The answer is going to always be different. People grow up with different influences in there lives.

Most times people offend the people, they are trying to defend, because of their total ignorance of the subject at hand.

Topics like this annoy me. Everybody is going to be a lesbian or support them till the topic is over, or I close it for its annoyance value. Just like anything else, doesnt matter if it is religion or a goth topic. It is the people behind the keyboards that have the issues. It is easy to say I'm a lesbian because it is the new cool thing to do. It is easy to say you understand and support the gay community. But sadly in reality they can't , becuase this is the internet and it is easy to say you support someone, while you make fun of them behind there backs.

If cap needed this topic she would have created it herself. As far as I know she is finw with how she feels with her own sexuality, and she doesnt need to have a post about it.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 01-02-2007 at 12:43 PM.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teed View Post
    Oh, so you know him? Say hi to him for me! Oo; [sarcasm]

Did I say love is wrong? Where was that? Show me.
    It’s our choice to believe what we want, isn’t it? I chose not to believe in love based on many people’s experience. I also found out I have no feelings inside of me. I’m weird, so?
    I’m sorry that you’re still in pain about your previous love; you’ll get over it soon. That’s how we humans are!
    And for God’s sake stop complaining and correct your spelling mistakes. Not only Gay people get heart broken, you know? You should be happy; lots of people here are with you. Many have the same believes as you. There are many things are well said above and which I agree with.

P.S. Sorry if I sounded mean. Also, I didn’t offend anybody. If you got offended, then you got me wrong!
    love isnt wrong, it's painful... bean, dont post if you dont wanna. or close it and it will be done
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

Don't post if i dont wanna...

I posted because I wanted to. I answered your question in your first post, so that gives me the right to have my say in this, like everyone else.

As for the "or close it and it will be done" comment, did I close it? Just because I posted in this doesnt mean I closed it. I disaprove of the discussion, but I allow it.

Get used to me posting in topics. I am back home after like 18 months away, and will be around a lot more.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Hmm...Is it normal...for me yes and also i think we all some be proud of who we are no matter what...and if some people choice to be gay or lesbian thats fine we should accept it.We all deserve to be love.
    Last edited by Ayame_Sohma; 01-02-2007 at 01:11 PM.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Quote Originally Posted by Bean Bandit View Post
    I think this whole topic is wrong. Does anyone even know why this was started, or what is was to be?

The question is, is it normal? The answer is going to always be different. People grow up with different influences in there lives.

Most times people offend the people, they are trying to defend, because of their total ignorance of the subject at hand.

Topics like this annoy me. Everybody is going to be a lesbian or support them till the topic is over, or I close it for its annoyance value. Just like anything else, doesnt matter if it is religion or a goth topic. It is the people behind the keyboards that have the issues. It is easy to say I'm a lesbian because it is the new cool thing to do. It is easy to say you understand and support the gay community. But sadly in reality they can't , becuase this is the internet and it is easy to say you support someone, while you make fun of them behind there backs.

If cap needed this topic she would have created it herself. As far as I know she is finw with how she feels with her own sexuality, and she doesnt need to have a post about it.

Well, first of all, I'm fighting for no one. Cap and I don't even get along that well. =) I came up and forumlated my opinion by myself. I mean, my entire FAMILY is homophobic, save my brothers/sister&cousin. So if anything, I should be too. But I'm not.

I'm not going to offer proof of what I do and do not support, you can trust me, or you can't. That's your issue. But whether you believe me or not, or I mean what I said, it still rings true and right. I'm not all "WOO, I'M A LESBIAN!" I'm "Woo, I support people's choices!" Gay, smoking, whatever choice someone makes, there is not a damn reason in this world to abuse them in any way over it. Unless that choice is hurting someone else, it's really none of your business what they choose to do with their life. You can good intention your way to high heaven, but it's not your life, not your choice.

A lot of my friends are homosexuals, in fact, one of my best friends is one. And if I thought, in any way, it'd make me cooler or it was the "thing", I'd be saying I'm gay too, but the matter of the fact is, I'm not. I'm also not saying that having homosexual friends puts me above anyone else, or that I know anymore what I'm talking about than someone else.

People get offended no matter what you do and homosexuals will offend other homosexuals on the topic OF homosexuals. I had a bisexual friend tell me that "gays are gross" and "lesbians are [curseword]s". Now what sense does that make if he's bi? NONE. But that's how he thought about it and he wasn't going out to hurt anyone with it, so it's not my place to tell him he's wrong. That was his choice.

And as for "normal" or not, there are too many different standards of "normal" for anything to be "normal". So that question is completely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke
    To be honest, like the stereotype I enjoy lesbians (I know it's really 'jerk' like for me to accept one fully and not the other, but that's just how I feel. ). I myself have no quarrel or problem with homosexual guys, I just want nothing to do with the 'sexual' part.
    As much as I hate to say it, that's quite common and normal. A lot of heterosexual men are uncomfortable around homosexual men. A tiny part of me can understand that, too. Girls are generally more accepting of things like this (it has to do with the whole sensitive thing) and so we a generally friends with both. But guys, though they may not have a problem with homosexuals, simply get oddly uncomfortable. Fear of not having things in common, I suppose. I can't explain it for you, I'm not male. But, there's nothing really wrong with it. If you're not stoning them, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by GameGod
    Well this is partly true. Because what you experience in your life decides your personality.
    I was actually thinking about that while I was writing it, but I figured people were smart enough to leave that as an acception. Go you, you're smart. =)

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death
    they people... they born that way and there's nothing we can do
    I don't believe that homosexuals are always "born that way". I do believe it's possible to be "born that way", but I don't think that's the scenario for every case. I was straight as a line up until I was about fifteen and then I discovered I had an attraction to girls, as well as boys. However, it came and go and I don't really have that attraction anymore. I didn't think to myself "Wow, I should like girls" or "Wow, I should stop liking girls" but I did make the concious decision of what I liked. It wasn't an accident that I figured it out and it wasn't influenced by family, friends, etc. There are a lot of homosexuals who don't know they're homosexual until later in life, and up until that point, they could be heterosexual. It can happen either way.
    Last edited by Kristen; 01-02-2007 at 01:21 PM.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Angel Of Deception Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2007 02:27 PM
    Threads

Personally, I have nothing against homosexuals. Well, at least I don't mind them. My entire family is homophobic except for my mother, and I try to be as open as I can about it, but it's not always easy for me.

Marriage and love were meant to be between a man and a woman. But, if you're gay, be proud of yourself, because there's no changing it. You are who you are.

As for me, I'll be over there with the girls...

(Note: I'm not trying to offend anyone...)

YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CRUNCH!!!

Senior Member Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik is a glorious beacon of light Sputnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2011 12:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SonOfSputnik

If you dig someone than you dig someone thats the way it is

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

I just want to throw in my two cents in this, because being a gay man, I figure it's just as well.

To discuss the topic at hand, love is love, no matter what form it comes in. People fall in love with each other for a multitude of reasons and it's not just because they are 'pre-programmed' this way or that way, but because there is something about someone that just 'clicks' with them, and then, in turn, end up loving them.

Now, one thing I appreciate is seeing all the support and positive opinions of people here on the forum towards Gays and Lesbians. It's nice to have such support. But I want to give a few perspectives myself ...

I am a gay man, as I stated. Now, many people are like, "It's a choice! You can change" Blahblah etc. I realized I was different around twelve years old, but didn't fully accept it or realize it until I was 19! Can you believe that? And in that short six year period, I had had a girlfriend for three years, surprised yet? lol But anyways, it's just something I had come to terms with and realized that I am this way and feel much more comfortable with myself because of it. And I could keep going but I'll stop there.

And when the discussion of 'choice' comes up again, which people are entitled to their opinions mind you, Gay men and women don't choose to be ridiculed or have a certain fear of being beaten when people around don't accept them for who they are. That's why I find it hard to believe that people say it's a 'choice' when all the negativity that goes along with it. And trust me, I don't know of one gay man or woman that I haven't encountered who haven't thought how much easier it would be in life to be straight. Honestly, we do think about that.

All I have to say besides that is that I am very happy with my life, I have a loving family and great friends who accept for me who I am, and couldn't be happier. And I don't regret anything! =D

So thanks everyone for your honest opinions and sharing and it's great to hear such objective thoughts.
    Last edited by Thornwillow; 01-02-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is so much I wish to reply to, but I'm going to refrain to keep from sounding like I'm flaming.
    Sexuality is not a choice!!
    If you need me to, I will most assuredly go and find links to the scientific journals and news articles that show that it is genetic!! This is not some condition that can be "cured" or something that can just be changed. You can try to be someone you're not...and slowly kill yourself with the knowledge that no one likes you for who you really are, or you can accept who you are and let others deal with their issues about it.
    That's my final word.

Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

what ever happen to the saying....
    "Treat others how you would want to be treated"
    judgement is a very powerful instinct we have
    it can be good yet bad
    please, pleases try to use it WISELY people
    especially when it comes to background and personal information

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Although I don't give a damn at all if someone is homosexual, fact is I've been burned/backstabbed/betrayed by almost every homosexual friend or even acquaintance I've known.

Needless to say, it's been enough to give me an immediate distrustful disposition towards any homosexual that I encounter.

Stereotyping? Prejudiced? I don't know or care. All I have are my own experiences.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Homosexual people are usually the nicest of people in my opinion. They're just like everyone else, except for their taste in people. But I think, if you're bisexual, lucky you, you get more choice of people then only one sex.

If a person is what they are, then thats that. There's no changing it. You can't judge a person based on if their homosexual or not. Its what they are really like.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

People are free to love who they choose, love isnt limited to just straitness, if you love someone of your gender, its just as true as loving one of the other gender.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Making such a topic is just evidence of intolerance. If there was true tolerance, it wouldn't matter at all and this topic would never exist. The only difference between the two is only one yeilds offspring. I don't know what you want to know in this topic. Why are people intolerant? They're scared, scared of what they don't know. And their ignorance hinders them from learning. What makes people homosexual? Lots of things, genetic makeup is theorized (i.e. You're born gay), environment, homelife, etc. Or do you want us to express our opinions? My opinion is it's fine. Love is love, the only difference, as I said, is one yeilds offspring while the other does not.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

Just too clear up some of the smoke from my earlier post I guess I should explain it a little.

Although its true I disagree with a homosexual relationships and I may not accept it on the inside, I think its important to respect others personal decisions in life even if you do not always agree with them.

I know it may seem like i'm contradicting myself but thats honestly how I feel, hope somebody knows what I mean.

Sorry if my earlier post offended people.

P.S. People please realize that Kishiro and I are two different people, i've been receiving some weird IM's about this lately.

Thanks, Koshiro

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

I hope I don't offend anyone, but I'd like to throw out there that the people that are mad about why this topic exists are the ones with the most heated tone of voice and the ones most likely to start a fight. No one else has displayed anything else of the sort.

Now as to the topic, I find it interesting so many people share this opinion. I think it's a great thing, because people just shouldn't mess with love. True love is one of the purest things in our universe and to do anything to stop just flatly, well, sucks! I don't care if a beaver falls in love with a turtle, you've got a right to love who ya' want to love. Some of my freinds fall into this category, and they are just a nice as the rest of freinds: the world would be a deprived place without them.

I beleive in every way they should be equal with the rest of us; for their sake and ours lest we drive away some extrodinary people from our soceity.

There's my

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

im not dissin homosexual live or whatever but i believe god put man on earth to be with woman

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Quote Originally Posted by poi_lkj_ask View Post
    im not dissin homosexual live or whatever but i believe god put man on earth to be with woman
    Those two statements contradict one another. =\

And if you want to get right down to it, "God" didn't put us here. We've evolved from apes.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I believe God put you on earth to annoy us all
    So narrow minded, people can love whoever they want whenever they want and no "god" can stop that, love is love, if you cant except that, go lick a cactus

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

its between onr man and one woman

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

its between onr man and one woman
    Im not even going to argue seeing as nothing can get through your thick skull, your very narrow minded and I suggest you get out more.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

Ok. Well let me qualify my self I guess.
    I am a 22 year old white male, whom lives in the heart of the south, Georgia. I work in a factory, and go to Collage. I am also Christian. And I am strait. Just so you understand where I come from.
    Homosexuality…
    One, I believe that labels are bad, and calling some one gay, homosexual serves but one purpose that is to separate them from the rest of the population. I do have some friends that are gay, and I never give it any thought. Because I DON’T CARE. Gay, strait pain is pain, love is love.
    Two, The question is, “is homosexuality good, or bad?” In really answering this question we must look at the deeper meaning behind it. If it makes them happy, and feel fulfilled then the act of being homosexual is in keeping in what it means to be a human being. We all seek completion, and happiness. Do we not? Then what difference does it make if they find it in the arms of someone of the same sex? It in no way affects anyone else. The only way it can is in aspect with conservative morals, in which homosexuality is deemed as immoral. The simple argument against this is looking at the GOP (Republican Party), and members of the Catholic Church.
    3, To involve science in this matter only provides another attempt by either side to prove their point. When it comes down to it sex, and love are for procreation by genetic design.
    4. Love is what you make it, as is a relationship, and marriage. People get married out of convince, people love people for money, and settle in relationships because they cant do any better.

With all that being said, allow me to answer your question with the question, “Do I have the right to deny you the most basic of human rights, the right to happiness?” even if religion, science disagree, when did humanity stop when a PhD said so?
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Junior Member angel_interceptor88 is a jewel in the rough angel_interceptor88 is a jewel in the rough angel_interceptor88 is a jewel in the rough angel_interceptor88 is a jewel in the rough angel_interceptor88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2007 03:14 AM
    Threads

joiAJFoiajfaoijfa oijfaoi afojaoij aojfaja ojfaoj
    Last edited by angel_interceptor88; 03-14-2007 at 08:45 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information