AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have your parents ever...?

BD's faithful stalker o.0 Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 06:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

^Isn't that kinda rude? >_> Well, taht could just be my Catholic side speaking.

"Why/how are you Catholic?"

Why? You see, my proof is in a 2000 year old book that your carbon based testing has proved to be that old. ^^
    I'm back [YET AGAIN] baby!

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Evo_ChaosX View Post
    How is that a spoiler? o_0 Nvm, let's jsut get back on topic :P
    Actually...you're right...it isn't really spoiler worthy...but I just wanted to try one for my first time! xD maybe I should remove it...?

Drawing back to this topic's purpose, people also ask why I take the advanced math course, even though the grades aren't weighted...my answer to them is, "There are two reasons; my friend is in that class, and because I want my mom to have someone to be proud of in this family! ^^"
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 12-29-2006 at 02:16 PM.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

To be honest, i really don't like anime anymore.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

i studder and sneeze when im nervous...people ask me why and i say i dont know" and plus people ask me other things....too but cant type...

We are what we hate Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 02:09 AM
    Threads

Another question I've herd alot would have to be, "Does being goth, mean you have sex before marrage?"

My responce "Deary, hardly anyone one is a virgin before they're married. And believe me...you wont be one before your married either...if even that happens."

The girl I was talking to I know for a fact is not a virgin and she's only 13. o.O; I find that sick though it's part of human nature.
    Last edited by Zan Voaga; 01-03-2007 at 02:16 PM.

The Boss Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 04:52 PM
    Threads

hi Zan^_^
    anywho, yeah...what bugs me that people ask if i'm goth.
    Okay just because I wear black, just happen to shop at a Goth store, and like gothic music, doesnt mean I am goth. I just like the style of goth.
    and another thing that bugs me....
    My dad asks, "why are they yelling at each other?" when me and my sister are watching Naruto or something.
    He's not used to watching anime with us and was quite confused of the ways of naruto dubs..Oo;
    Guns,Cross,and BlackRoses.
    Death is the BlackRose on your Coffin Door.

I need money.:\

Senior Member Melody Melancholy has a spectacular aura about Melody Melancholy has a spectacular aura about Melody Melancholy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

Default The Question I also Hate...

Well, you know, I do get asked at school a lot if I'm goth. And just because I like to wear what I wear, and not any normal clothes like most of the people at my school, doesn't mean that I'm excatly gothic or anything. I'm actually just me. I guess you could call me punk, but sterotyping doesn't really bother me, just get it right.
    PM me if you want to be friends...
    And this sig was made by ~*Dizzy*~

Senior Member Shelley will become famous soon enough Shelley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 06:44 PM
    Threads

My parents often ask why I study music but I just say that they'd do something all the time if they love it

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

My mother would ask,"Why are you so clumsy?"
    My response: ''Casue of my impatience."
    And then she'd follow with, "What does that have to do with being clumsy?" My response:"...I guess I can't sit still...or something, not sure." She'd then ask, "....why are you impatient? What's the rush?." And then I'm like,"...I don't know! D:"

+++
    the magnificent droid

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmm...question people ask me...

friends - "why are you always so sarcastic"
    me - "dude, i can't help it, if you open the door I gotta walk in right..."
    (is it my fault i have a comment for everything -_-)

old relatives - "when are you getting married?"
    me - " i don't know, i'll ask my lesbian lover and get back to you..."
    (me and my friends joke around all the time about being each others lesbian lovers, and i'm only 21 i don't need to be getting married no matter what they think...)

something i really hate is when my mom always makes me do stuff but doesn't care if my brother doesn't do anything cuz he's a guy and i'm a girl so i have to learn how to cook and do all these other things...so when my mom says i should clean up after my brother i always come back with
    "why should i clean up after him just cuz he's a guy and i'm a girl...we both have two hands, feet and eyes...the only differents is that he's a guy and i'm a girl...and he has different private parts then me..."
    *(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.´)*
    »~:¤.·º`·.Forever ~ Dreaming.·´º·.¤:~«
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Senior Member Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

Umm when I go on chat sites,sometimes I ask, what kind of anime do you like?and they dont know what anime is,but sometimes when they do know they ask me,why do you like that crap?I give the simplest answer so they can understand clearly,It's cool.

[Awesome Sig And Avie Set Made By therebel,Thanks]

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

not tryin to be cocky but i pretty much do what i want (somewhat i dont go wild) but i do what i do cause its me and thats all

We are what we hate Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

People ask me sometimes, "Why do you act the way you do?"

My reply right now is, "Well, why do you act the way you do? Why do you sleep around with every guy in school?"
    Last edited by Zan Voaga; 01-03-2007 at 02:17 PM.

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heres a funny one

"why do u like him"

my responce- its my business, if i like the guy or not, i cant explain why i like him and or let alone love him....u cant explain crap like that.

its even funnier tho when the person asking you the question likes the person too

Why Gantz!? Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 04:16 PM
    Threads

eh isn't much to say but the parents respect my likes and my pops tries to get into it...
    ;-;
    but i have had people say," Are you retarded or something? That books being read backwards...or is it to be read that way?"
    my response: "It's a MANGA YOU FOOL!!!"
    but on anime not many do for i have tons of understanding people...or something..o.O;
    Last edited by Junpei Kurono; 01-03-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One question I just HAVE to put here because it annoys the crap out of me would be... "Why do you date the same guy twice?! Whats wrong with you!?"

Well...to answer that question... "He's the only guy with enough guts to ask me out to my face and he's good to me. Simple as that. He does something enough to make me dump him, then I'll dump him."

Then comes this question... "What would make you dump him?"

My answer for that is... "Depending on what it is, will determin if I dump him or not."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zan i see that one...i hate it when people ask me that...like when i went out with scott bunches of times...omg...people asked me that everyday, and as long as the boy is good to me i dont care..^.^......some people are just stupid.....

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

by far the most anoying question. "do you drift?"
    then after that, "you watch anime Right? did you get your car to be cool like Initial D?"
    "is it weird driving on the opposite side?"
    "why are you so quiet?"
    and i kinda got used to it when people come up to me talking in spanish and i give them the "what the fork?" look because i don't understand what the heck they are saying.
    Under construction.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Well my mom always ask me why am i dressing like a total fob and always likes to draw anime couples holding eachother (to her, holding and kissing in my drawings are totally wrong). All i could answer was "this is the new generation"

Junior Member Maria_Blood is on a distinguished road Maria_Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 01:30 AM
    Threads

Stupid Questions? Always Zan, you should know. People always ask me "Oh my GAWD! What's up with that outfit/earrings/etc." Why do you care? You dress in a skirt and pants the next day. I don't know why, I like it this way.
    [In the process of making a new sig.]

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

One time, a very close friend of mine asked, "You're already Asian, how come you're so interested in Asia?" I couldn't actually explain why, so I replied,"It's because I'm Asian that makes me fascinated by my culture. I've never been outside the U.S., so that pretty much explains it."
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoGirl View Post
    One time, a very close friend of mine asked, "You're already Asian, how come you're so interested in Asia?" I couldn't actually explain why, so I replied,"It's because I'm Asian that makes me fascinated by my culture. I've never been outside the U.S., so that pretty much explains it."
    that is actually a good answer. I would say Something Like hat if I didn't look so damn mexican. (yes I'm asian.)
    Under construction.

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

I find some of it entertaining, titles like Ghost In The Shell and Appleseed have very intelligent story lines and complex themes. For me it is a movie without the "trouble" of "real" actors, I treat them like real movies without the limits of human actors.

Anything is possible within the realm of Anime, a good complex story line without the limits and crap. For example...

If you liked a certain video game very well on your console, and they make two movies of it, say, one a real life action movie and an anime.

Most likely the real action movie is going to suck and not match up with the video game anywhere near satisfying, and most likely the anime of it you seen just blew you away because everything needed was possible.

I like anime because some of the more adult oriented NOT porn ones, are very satisfying in terms of entertainment.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

I neva have this question asked 2 me.....mainly coz i come bak with the same answer "Watch it and find out"...........they neva do so they drop it -_-

Meet me in outerspace.... Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

My favorite question ~ "Why don't you like the clothes I buy you?".... gee... maybe because I'm not a girly girl? *shudders*

Closed Thread

Thread Information