AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who are you? What's your story?

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2013 06:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who are you? What's your story?

Now I'm usually not the type to pry into other people's lives but It's getting late at night and I am bored out of my tree.
    Let's start with me:
    If you are reading this then that means that you are about to know all there is to know about me. In that aspect I completely trust you. Congratulations.
    I grew up never knowing my dad, because at a young age I was told he died the month my mother was pregnant. My grandfather dying when I was so young I never really knew him when I should have. I never had any friends. I grew up staying in the basement watching people live their lives. I was afraid of the outside world. My whole life until now I have been beat up, judged, criticized by society and it’s mindless drones. The loss of many people in my life has made me bitter and resentful towards life, god, and society. I never expected life to be fair, never have never will. I have gone through and put up with so much I have already snapped. I’ve stopped caring what people think, I’ve stopped caring what happens to anyone. I finally thought I had friends nearing the end of grade 8 but they ditched me in grade 9 because I thought differently, I was smarter, listened to different music and I knew how to hold up an argument. They beat me up and ditched me because I was different; Unique. That made me feel worse about myself. I am hated. I hate all. I have murderous tendencies towards very many people. I hate generally all people. There is but 4 people I do not hate. My girlfriend Steph, my friends Kyle Justin and Jesse. In that you are allowed to know generally all there is to know about me. I am Sam. At times I can be a blunt person, more often yes then no. I'm pretty cold, so i have been told. I'm not heartless and I'm not extremely emotional. I've been told I am a cynical misanthrope and the only part I agree with is the misanthrope part. According to my friends, I am extremely unique in the way that you would be lucky to have me on your side, I'm not sure if I believe that. If I don't know you, I won't be much of a talker but I am a good listener. When getting to know me you may find that I can be funny, but all it is, is that I'm being normal and myself and after a long time of knowing me you will figure out that alot of my views and opinions reflect my personality and how I act around everyone. If we are good friends then I am a good person to have around, for conversation purposes and maybe if you need to talk about something. I do not wish to harm you, if you give me a reason to then you better be careful for I am everywhere. I hardly go out during the day because I do not wish to deal with the real world, I only go out during the day to grab supplies(food) and to go to school. I'm in grade 11 and I'm much hated at school, I have a few good friends and that is all I need to survive the rest of my days. Having a very bleak outlook on life has it's perks dontcha think? -.-

Alright everyone, your turn

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

That is very sad.....

I am Jewel. Artist/athlete/musician. I have my share of problems like everyone else. I love few things and hate few things. And that's me.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 10:49 PM
    Threads

Moi?
    Well, Im still 14 soo lets go back a few years. The last time I saw BOTH my parents was almost 2 years ago, the last time i heard from them was when they sent me a letter from Austrilla.
    It took me awhile to get use to waking up with no one at home.
    My Ex-boyfriend beat me and said alot of things that hurt me i left him a year ago, but not without some bruises.
    One of my closest friends killed herself a few months ago. I still think about her when i go to sleep. Everyone in my school is totaly -- uped. I had to go to the therapst cause the school is retarted and thinks i will kill myself.
    I hate my looks and remind myself everyday that im ugly and stupid.
    Then i put on some gay emo cloths and leave my empty home to go to a place were EVERYONE hates me. Im use to the turds in my school, all the girls hate me because i dont act as slutty as they do. And the guys are all high and cant wait to get another girl preg. youngest girl to have a child in my school was 12 years old....so thats whats happened in the past 3 years....only 3 years now just imagine what happened in the past 5-10 years?

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

I am me. Sometimes referred to as a human, yet chased around at school by a few kids calling me vampire. Yeah well... I am still me, happy?

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

Well I am Haley. I'm 14 so let's see. Where to begin......ah my background.

I lived my 4 ealier years in Maryland.I moved to California to live woith my Aunt. Well my mom moved to California to live with my Aunt dragging my father and me with her. We traveled across the country. Once in California I became an outcast. My aunt teased me and made me tink less of myself. She baby sat me until I was 7. This was when I started to harm myself in many different ways. Like I said before I was an outcast. I had no friends. The ones I did have ditched me. All through my life I grew distant with the people in the world. I grew negative. My one "best friend" I suppose I should say used me,made fun of me, hurt me(literlly she knocked a loose tooth out). I could never trust anyone when I was in elementary school. I was a loner. Either I sat on the bench talking to myself or I hung out with teachers. I was fatter then I am now(still fat though) I am and was ugly and people had made fun of me. When I finally found a "friend" she ditched me and turned on me in middle school. That's when I met another "friend" who a year later hurt me and used me. I was tired of it all and we had a verbal fight. I had a mental break down in 8th grade. I started to cut myself instead of do what I used to do. The only positive thing that happened that year was I met my boyfriend(on here) and he helped me. I doubt I would be here today if he hadn't been there when I was depressed. I do have suicidal thoughts every now and again. I think people would be better without me but I know my parents,boyfriend,and best friend would be heart broken and that's what keeps me here. I'm very dark. I like the concept of death. I have dark thoughts and I write dark poems. I am made fun of by this. I am called "emo" and I'm not. I made a best friend. Who really is a true best friend. He moved away this year. Which made me question the universe. I'm very emotional. I cry at anyting and I care way too much. I cry for strangers. I think of others before myself too. In the early part of 9th grade(note:still in 9th grade) I had a major fight with another"friend" who was hurting my best friend. This person hurt me and has made people hate me and he hates me too. He avoids me like I was the plague. I made a pact with one of my old "friends" who used me. I know better not to trust her and I use her when I have no one to hang out with. I made a greater friendship with this one friend and I was accepted in the IB progam and one of my poems was published. I should feel happy yes but I'm not because I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. People expect a lot out of me. I'm stressed and I worry too much about my boyfriend who is the greatest person I could ever meet. I feel safe when I talk to him yet long to be with him.

Yeah that's me for you in the past 14 years lol
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Phil here, 15 Going on 16.

Phew, well I didn't live a very eventful life full of magic, wonder, and angst...but whatever. Born in Pennsylvania, only moved once to a place that's in no way far from my birth home. I went to 1-5 grade at SKS Grade School, and 6-10th grade at Devon, where I currently am. 1-5th grade I had only about 1 friend. 6th - 8 grade I had about 4 friends. 9-10th grade...there is not a soul in the grade that doesn't like me. I'm an avid guitar player, it is what I spend the vast majority of my time doing. I am a average student, because I never work. I frustrate my teachers because they say, and I quote, "Philip, you're the smartest in the class yet have average grades. Why don't you apply yourself?" and I respond with "Too much effort, I'd rather play
    guitar."

That's my life. Pretty boring, but It's something.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

hi I'm Paul *waves*
    lets see where to begin...
    well i grew up in chester virginia, i love music, my family, and my friends make my life worth living. sure my parents can get annoying and my sis can try to stab me with a knife from time to time but hey i can't complain. My dad is usally outta state with the military and what-not and my mom is the typical asian mom, always worrying, annoying, lovable, some times abusive. and then there's my sis....well lets just say she gets jelious if i get a hug and she doesn't so she goes...balistic. that pretty much sums up my family but as for me life is pretty good but i'm still lookin for a gf so i'm hoping she's out there some where (I will find you XP) and yea that's about it cyas

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okaysss. I'm Tasmia and I'm 13.

I was born in Bangladesh, but I came to Georgia before I turned 1. I'm in 8th grade at Trickum Middle School. Somewhere during 7th grade I started cutting myself, and I'm not proud of it, but I can't stop either. Cutting has turned into something that really bothers me, but addicts me. Its one of the greater parts of my life.
    I also get depressed really easily, but I don't let anyone know, so people think I'm a generally happy person.
    More then 50% of my friends have before or currently inflict self-inflicted pain(or whatever). My best friend is Philip Squires and I met him in 7th grade. In 7th grade he was caught cutting himself and everyone branned him as the "emo" kid, and me being his best friend, they call me "emo" too. But I'm not really all dark and sensitive. I don't care what people think about me. I dress in black, yeah, but I'm also playing an oompa-loompa in our school play for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I doubt "emo" people act in school plays. Three of my friends are bi, but they're just like everyone else.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I may just be too evil for you to handle >D

Im Mary, and that is the worst name in history, im 18, Got it memorized?

I was born and raised in Nova Scotia, I was born into a family of four, my mom left when I was 4, My dad was a raged alcholholic, after my mom left, I never spoke until I was 12, when I called my father a worthless pathetic bastard when he was threatening my brother.
    I had no friends, I was poor and no one wanted to be near me, I only had people who I sat with at lunch. I stole chocolate bars when I wanted some good food in grade 7 and was beaten up pretty much each day for it it grade 8.
    Why are you still reading this?
    My school always blamed me for each thing that went wrong and didnt care about me at all, one teacher told me to stop bleeding after some kid cut me. All of this caused me to become manically depressed, I went to a mental hospital for 7 months, I met friends there actually who had the same experiences.
    In grade 10 my mom started calling to see if I was still alive basically and I had long conversations until my dads girlfriend disconnected the phone and said a brat like me shouldnt get that luxory.
    I had some friends in grade 10 when I joined cadets, the 2 hours a week I was there were probably the best.
    June of this year my mom demanded I come up to live with her and my step dad.
    Because my old school kept failing me, im in grade 11
    Im normal now, have great friends, and a big black furry cat named lucky, who I love.

Aizen is claimed by me, my Aizen fangirly ness started in august ^^

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Sure, boredoms taken over me too.

Name: Christine
    Ethnicity: Korean
    Other:
    Born in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania. Never was much of a talker. I like to do things by myself instead of having people around me, I was abused by my crude father that still lives here, my mom is so adorable and loving ^_^, I have two sisters, one's already gone. I write, draw, and anything else thats artsy, I have friends I would die for, I'm catagorized under the 'Goth/Emo' side, my tag number is invalid, I am a HUGE music listener, I dont usually tell people my life story (more introverted than extroverted)...O_O;;, I'll listen to anything but country...And currently, my life is a big cluttered ball of puzzle pieces <---Oh the irony!
    And now I currently live in Arizona.
    Derp.

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 02:00 PM
    Threads

Does a topic like this already exist on Animeforum? Hmm...

My name is Alakina Paysinger. I was born in Scandinavia but my parents and big brother died before they told me which country I was born in. Right now, I live in the United States with my stepfather and I am now homeschooled.

That is my story in brief.
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

My names Cameron and I was born August 28th, 1990 so I'm sixteen. Other than some parental issues, a little drug abuse here some adultery there and ofcourse we can't forget mummy dearest getting locked up in the happy hotel for a year, my life hasn't been to eventful. The only real traumatic events were the ones involving my parents and a little bit of pneumonia when I was two.

I was top in my classes for a long time, but then I decided it wasn't worth the stress and I'd rather just coast. I've got some amazing friends and a great girlfriend. My family is so so. My mom's side would be okay except they are all either insane or anal. My dad's side is who I spend time with but we've been growing a tad bit more distant lately. My dad is in rehab after getting busted with a pocketfull of crack, but hey atleast he has my cousin to keep him company. My mom is even worse, she works at a church. She loves to push her beliefs in my face. I kinda screamed at her that I was bisexual and I had left Christianity when we were having an argument about my gay neighbor and how he would apparently burn in hell. Gotta love her...

I'm into acting and plan to go to college for it. Being on stage is the ultimate high for me, kinda sad that I'm happiest when I'm pretending to be other people. Then again I'm pretty happy all the time, when I'm not being paranoid. I'm a tad bit hyper most of the time and I'll flirt with just about anything that moves, though I'm trying to cut back on that and I've been doing pretty good.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Everyone has such sad stories o_O;. *Shrugs* Then I guess I don't really fit here.

I was born in San Francisco, California, and have lived in Cali ever since. I moved all around, but never out of state. My father left me when I was only three, and I haven't seen him since. I've got fine friends, and I'm not lonely at all. Thus, I honestly don't understand why so many people cut themselves. It's just so... useless. Sure, I've had suicidal thoughts, but that's just so normal for raging teenagers. I guess the only hard part about myself, is that I'm bi-polar. My emotions can sometimes get the best of me, and I express that in by crying and freaking over the little things. I go to therapy and all, but it's really for just intense home issues with mother, since we don't get along the greatest.

Ethnicity: West European, mainly Welsh, French, and German.
    Favorites: Penguins, anime, manga, learning languages, black, music, acting, and technology.
    Least Favorites: Shopping, pink, pain, and math.
    School: Oakland School for the Arts (I'm in the acting department)
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 12-25-2006 at 12:28 PM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 02:06 PM
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

I'm Arielle and I'm 16:

Name: Well my name is Arielle (meaning: Lioness of God) but my good friends and my parents are too lazy to say my whole name so they just call me Elle. They are really lazy people lol.

Hobbies: Water skiing, wakeboarding, SCUBA diving, singing opera, electric guitar

My Background: I am a Jew and a Neo-Pagan (Jew by birth, Neo-Pagan by choice) and Cuban, Russian, and Polish. My grandparents families (on my mom's side) both had moved out of Russia during World War II and tried to get into the United States but they couldn't make it in so they had to stay in Cuba. My grandparent's generation finally got into the U.S.A. and thats where they've been ever since. My dad's family is from Poland. I am also SUPER white. I have yet to meet a person paler that me lol.

Other Stuffs: I'm friends with people from all the types of little groups in my school. I love clothes and I LOVE the Goodwill because you can find the most amazing clothes. Seriously. You can see me rocking my suspenders in the latest Post Your Pics thread. I pretty much all music but mostly classic rock and classic punk (i.e. The Clash, Sex Pistols, Queen, etc.)

So yeah...thats me!
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2017 09:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm Timmothy Kolliker

I'm 17 and I was born and raised in Michigan.

I lived a life of ignorent exploration when I was In Southfield, my childhood consisted of rated R films and countless imaginative adventures of gun swords and magic.

As I grew I became unsure of myself, and I was losing face with my size and such. Though peer pressure or teasing was rare I felt like I was useless and such.

To tell the truth I was happy on the outside, but inside I tore myself apart. There were four separate occasions when I drew my sword and put it to my gut, thinking that Harakiri was the only release..

But everytime I found a reason to drop it...

Besides that I grew up following the way of the honorable sword, I look at everything with care.
    Life is precious and I see that now more then ever.
    Especially with my Girlfriend by my side, though far away as she is.

So yeah.. short story. >.>'
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-28-2006 at 10:36 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

grim to you most
    my stories complicated and quite long and i doubt comprehensible by any of you
    um suffice to say im an atheist
    i like many things, and i dislike many things, im normally nice, i can be opinionated. i easily make friends. and im very strange

dont get upset cause i didnt give a full response
    i dont talk to anyone about my life
    random members are no exception
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Member Mrs.Juelz Santana will become famous soon enough Mrs.Juelz Santana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 12:50 PM
    Threads

hey im ashley..........im 14 years old and i dont think i can really complain about my life. i've always had more then one best friend and i think im actually very pretty (under the acne) but im still told that i look good lol. plus its going away. im laid back and im a very good friend cuz i care for other people and i aways try to help the people i love. im dominican and albanian but i claim my hispanic side more cuz i know the language. ok so i was born in manhattan but lived in the bronx till i turned 10. during this time my parents had divorced when i was 5. me and my mom moved around the bronx for a while till we got settled. she then met my stepdad and hes great, i love him. i couldnt see my dad for a while and i didnt understand that but i didnt complain. after a year i was then able to visit him. everything was going good. i was also a lil {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} at the age of like 6! lol i didnt do anything to outrageous though. all i really did was kiss alot of boys who in cases were a lil older then me. anywayz...............we moved to a nicer neighborhood and got our first house. i like it here. at the age of 11 i found out y my mom got a divorce. my dad is sick and crazii and he stay playing mind games on me. its a lot more then that but its too much to explain. he has also threatened my mom and he has come to our house when we have a court order protection on him. and he stay sayin how he love my mom but then he wanna talk mess bout her and sumtimes i fell like punching him in the face. he claims he still loves her and he even has a pic of her in his wallet. so now i just stopped visinting him and i only talk to him on the phone.me and my mom are literally best friends. and she is my hero and role model im kinda depressed cuz of this acne! it keeps on coming and going. and not to sound concieted, cuz believe me im far from it but i do have confidence and guys stay tellin me i look good and so do other people but when the acne comes back i dont even wanna go anywhere. i know its jus the teenage years but i feel like this is holding me back from being the person i know i am. well know u know a lil bit bout me but there is alot more.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

My life is pretty average. I have some friends, I have some family. I make good grades in school. I enjoy reading, writing, taking long walks, and studing other languages. I'm fun to be around, most of the time. Well, if I like you, I'm fun to be around. I like history, poetry, books, Pre-Raphaelite art, John William Waterhouse, Edgar Allan Poe, Tennyson, anime, woods/forests, fairies, other magical creatures, and lipgloss. Someday, I plan to become either a historian, a pychologist, or a writer who owns a tea/book shop on a moutain.
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Senior Member Shelley will become famous soon enough Shelley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 06:44 PM
    Threads

There's nothing spectacular about my life really, compared to the other stories here. I was born in Seoul, was adopted and came to Washington DC. My parents are nice (sometimes very crazy though...but I still love them). I spend most of my time by myself studying music and doing other things, writing, reading, day dreaming, but I'm not lonely. But one day I'm going to go back and find my real mother and siblings.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default blah blah

Ever since I could remember my mom has always been abusive with me, my farthest memory of my mother was her beating me with her belt. I'd always be proud of myself when i went without a day without a beating(which didn't happen often) My dad left me and my mom when my brother was born 9 days later to go with another lady friend, I used to hate him now I just don't care. I grew up and became 8, I met my frist best friend, Kristin, aka, Kris, (she prefers that) Kris was 10 then, we grew up together and we got into really bad habbits(Drinking, skinny dipping, she got a few tattoos and i got a few piercings, things of that sort)even though i knew it was bad I'd rather choose that then my mothers beatings, but I got both. I was a drunk 13 year old with an abusive mother and later on an abusive young brother. The only person i ever cared for was kris and my anut. She was always there when i needed her, the only gentleness and love i've ever gotten from life. She was more like a mother to me then my true mom ever was, I don't remember her ever saying "I love you" to me, ever.. I met my other friends at school, and they became a little shred of happiness i had. I used to be so wild, I didn't care about anyone and I hate life for giving me nothing to live for, I didn't care if i lived or died, it didn't make a differance, so i did stupid things. I didn't want to care to anyone and no one cared to me.(other then my anut and kris)
    But I found what I wanted to live for. He ended being the only happiness I have. He's the only reason I want to live on instead of not caring, he's the love of my life, the only thing worth living and caring, he's my dearest Fluffy. My love.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Closed Thread

Thread Information