AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chimes' Horribly Ugly Sigs (and Avatars)

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chimes' Horribly Ugly Sigs (and Avatars)

O.o; Did the title catch your attention?

Anyways, my sigs aren't the best...but I don't think they're the worst either...so to start off this topic, here's one that I made with an image that I drew. -__-;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RCD_1.gif‎
Views:	113
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	13844  
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Angel Of Deception Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro is a splendid one to behold Sesshomarus Bro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2007 02:27 PM
    Threads

Yeah, the title definitely caught my attention.
    But, I actually like it. I think it's pretty creative.

YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CRUNCH!!!

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually...all of the sigs I've ever had were made by me now that I think about it...including the one below this message...well...excluding the ones Wizzy made me when I first joined. ^^

I'd have to say the sigs and avatars that I've made that look the best are ones with images I haven't drawn... ^^;

Here's an avatar that I made a while ago... (btw, you can use any of the images I post)

It's more "artistic" than the other ones that I draw and has almost absolutely nothing to do with anime...

Also, the first upload below is one I made of a scan from an add in a Shonen Jump magazine. I'm not sure if the character's from an actual anime...but I will say this; it is most definately not mine. Ignore the darkened corner. It was the same color as the anime forum background.

Name:	4 Chimes_1.gif‎
Views:	65
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	13858  
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 12-24-2006 at 11:09 AM.

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In the spirit of Christmas, here's a motion thing that I made of Santa! This pic and other motion creatures are available in the last link in my sig.

Notice: I just noticed that after the upgrade all of the links in my sig were "destroyed", so now that everything's fixed it should work.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 12-24-2006 at 06:24 PM.

bool answer=...;

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

I really like the little red avatar.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jewel2sparkle View Post
    I really like the little red avatar.
    The Japanese one? Use it then if you want! I can post the signature that goes with it for you too! ^^ the sig has a dragon!

My new sig and avatar were also made by me, like the current Random Thing o the Moment suggests.

bool answer=...;

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chimes View Post
    The Japanese one? Use it then if you want! I can post the signature that goes with it for you too! ^^ the sig has a dragon!
    Please and thank you!!!
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jewel2sparkle View Post
    Please and thank you!!!
    Btw, are you going to use it for this site?

Nevermind...I assumed so...so here:

It didn't turn out perfect, so just ask if you want me to completely redo it.
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 12-27-2006 at 10:28 PM.

bool answer=...;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a new one...I need help deciding whether or not to keep my current sig or use the set for the following. They have the same basic concept; same quote (almost ^^; I made a mistake but might fix it), same person, nearly the same background, it's just that one has a chibi and the other one has an actual image from the anime.

Edit: There! Fixed the quote.
    Edit 2: Grah! Can't stand leaving it here all lonely and such...I must use it! Here's the "old" one-
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 12-28-2006 at 09:45 PM.

bool answer=...;

We are what we hate Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 02:09 AM
    Threads

Okay...one thing I HAVE to say about your sigs and avatars, Chimes. I LOVE them! o.O; But I like my dark things, I've changed my sig a number of times and my avatar twice, I'm working on my own avatar and sig as well as may start making some of my own. But anyway, I still like the avatars and sigs you make. Keep it up!

The Boss Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 04:52 PM
    Threads

Cool avatars.I need to try and make one..Oo;
    Guns,Cross,and BlackRoses.
    Death is the BlackRose on your Coffin Door.

I need money.:\

We are what we hate Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice_Clementine View Post
    Cool avatars.I need to try and make one..Oo;
    Kaaaaallllliiiiiicccoooo!!! You don't even have my softwear yet! >/ So...good luck with that. o.o;;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For both Zan Voaga and Avarice_Clementine: I can easily make avatars and sigs for you...just give me a color scheme and one or more images to work with and I could have them done in half an hour or less.
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 12-28-2006 at 10:20 PM.

bool answer=...;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just might take you up on that offer, Chimes. I'll look around and see if I can find an image or two for you to work with and I might ask for a set from you. Don't forget about me and I might pm you sometime.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

the title was catchy.^^' ur sigs look so cool!hehe.I'll be tuning in to this thread to see what else you can make.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

The Boss Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 04:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chimes View Post
    For both Zan Voaga and Avarice_Clementine: I can easily make avatars and sigs for you...just give me a color scheme and one or more images to work with and I could have them done in half an hour or less.
    I might even too...i'll have to do somethings though before i decide.
    Guns,Cross,and BlackRoses.
    Death is the BlackRose on your Coffin Door.

I need money.:\

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's an avatar that I designed with two new brushes I made...

I don't think anyone can use it...since it has my name. But just to let you know, now I can make brushes too...for paintshop pro...sorry...I don't have photoshop... ^^;
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 12-30-2006 at 03:19 PM.

bool answer=...;

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like your small red animation because on your last thread on testing u had alot of those cute animations

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

i like most of them. Atleast you know how to make them! i don't know how..well not yet ^^;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735 View Post
    i like your small red animation because on your last thread on testing u had alot of those cute animations
    Yeah. ^^ Those are in my journal now. I've given them up for the public so feel free to use them.

I'm almost obsessed with Tyki lately in my images (he's just so fun to put in them!!!) so here's a new one I made:

It's a chibi (obviously) but I didn't draw it (obviously) and I slightly altered the skin tone.. (obviously...if you look at the original pic...)
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 01-16-2007 at 08:47 PM.

bool answer=...;

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like it!!! i like it!!! the border goes great with the bg and the butterfly makes it sweet

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball is just really nice Fourstarball's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 05:09 PM
    Threads

It's pretty good to jump in after you've had time to develop.

It's great to see how people have improved since thay first posted their efforts.

Keep it up! xxx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a new sig that I finished just a couple seconds ago...if anyone wants it, they can take it...

And here's one I made a little while ago of Bahamut-Sin from Advent Children:

And lastly...a GIF that I made of Tyki's golem...which was supposed to look like a butterfly...but it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to...

Oh...and I know what you mean Fourstarball...when I first joined the site like...four or three years ago...all I could do was crop an image and add words. xD

bool answer=...;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A new sig of mine...nothing too special...

Name:	Scroll_1.gif‎
Views:	38
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	14859  

bool answer=...;

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love your new sig! Its amazaling!!!!! Great job!!!!! I love the whole musical chimy theme to it! Your works are really good! Nice work!

Closed Thread

Thread Information