AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tales of the Abyss is the 2nd Ultimate RPG

Junior Member Loki Ragnarok is on a distinguished road Loki Ragnarok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tales of the Abyss is the 2nd Ultimate RPG

Tales of the abyss makes up for all of those other mistakes that the previous tales had...its just awesome!!! Luke Fon Fabre is the most coolest character ive seen since cloud or Link.

My grade on this game is an A+

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Between ToS and TotA, I can't decide. They're both pretty awesome ^^! I like Guy, though.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I've yet to get my grasp onto this game, do to financial issues. But I found no mistakes in the previous Tales games.

I've played ToD2, ToS, and ToL and I loved all of them.
    But I can't wait until I play TotA.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

such a hard choice. i'm still on ToS side for best one. mostly because sheena's hot ^^; and zelos and her are funny :P
    also, different endings (slightly) depending who Lloyd becomes best freinds with (or who he gets as a girlfreind :P) is kinda cool.
    havent got through the new one yet to know if its the same. thats why its still ToS for me.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Junior Member Loki Ragnarok is on a distinguished road Loki Ragnarok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 10:43 AM
    Threads

Default toa is better

ToA is way better because the storys semi original ok....also its not the classic boy wants to be a hero theme and it has more anime scenes oh and the opening is done by the band BUMPOFCHICKEN.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Loki Ragnarok View Post
    ....also its not the classic boy wants to be a hero theme
    That not what I would call the classic story for a rpg. Probably one of themost common would be: "Boy who has a goal, goes on adventure to achieve that goal, encounters magical being who entrust him with saving the world, starts adventure to save the world. "

Other than that it would be the one in the first Kingdom Hearts. The who separation of friends and family, quest to look for them, one of the loved one turns out to be evil or against you...and so on.

coolest character ive seen since cloud or Link.
    Link is cool?? That's like saying the Green Lantern is cool. Which one??

Tales of the abyss makes up for all of those other mistakes that the previous tales had
    Explain. Tell why I should buy the game. I have some money to spend...
    its just awesome!!!
    Just to make sure you know..this doesn't count as any form of explaination. English teachers would faint to see that as a short answer.

The only Tales game I have ever finished it Tales of Phantasia. And I got a hint of Symphonia a while back... so I don't know too much about the tales games...and see if they related to eachother other than in name.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

I would probably agree with you that Tales of the Abyss is a great game, but it doesn't have a two player function like Tales of Symphonia did. Dawnrune and I played Tales of Symphonia twice, it's a great game. XD

And if Tales of the Abyss did have that 2 player function like ToS, then I probably would want and love the game like you said. =D

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Thornwillow View Post
    I would probably agree with you that Tales of the Abyss is a great game, but it doesn't have a two player function like Tales of Symphonia did. Dawnrune and I played Tales of Symphonia twice, it's a great game. XD

And if Tales of the Abyss did have that 2 player function like ToS, then I probably would want and love the game like you said. =D
    Actually, I believe it does come with a two player thing. I only played it for a little bit, but it did (I believe) mention that there was a two player included. Making up for the mistakes of past Tales series...there weren't really any mistakes. If you were talking about the graphics in ToL, those were downgraded due to budget. Other than that though, no real mistakes.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Yeah,Abyss does have the 2-4 player action that TOS did.I admit to,that I like Tales of the Abyss A WHOLE LOT better than Symphonia,no offense Symphonia fans.I havent finished yet,I'm about 3 hours into the second half of the game,and it was a long time ago that I realized that I like this game a lot better than the first one.I think the characters are better,especially Lloyd,who in my opinion also,is one of the greatest characters I've ever seen due to his attitude,and the complete change he goes through in the middle of the first half of the game.I've barely played TOL but I've beaten TOS 4 times,and after that,it got boring and I've never played it since.I just think that TotA as a better storyline,and with the multiple combinations of Artes and Fonos the gameplay is better,and the characters are much more diverse than in TOS.I think this is pretty much my favorite game of all time so far,and that says a lot since I dont even like RPG's,only the Tales series since they have real-time combat.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation mithos will become famous soon enough mithos will become famous soon enough mithos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 11:36 AM
    Threads

i have played tales of the abyss and beat it twice already but to me it doesnt compare to ToS's story line my favorite character in TotA is jade the necromancer but he can never match up to kratos.

my favorite chracter and my ancester Nebilim

Closed Thread

Thread Information