AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are we....

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'm with Piper on the 'Speak for yourself' thing on living to reproduce.

I am not allowed to Breed.

As for the Posters question...hmmm....

I'm dying to live so that I can run over as many people as I can since Sagat refuses to end the world without a ladder.

Then, I'll live to die, with a smile on my face.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2007 12:02 AM
    The land down under! u should join me where its warm! ^^,
    Threads

well, this is one of those things i dont really worry about, same goes for religion...

iv just never bothered with it, the question is tho, are u guna live the life u have been so kindly given or throw it away like a bad gift?

are u guna live ur life to the best of ur ability or are u guna sit around n think about this question?

dude, as far as i know, we only get 1 life, u cant get another (that I know of >.<) so it also makes it very rare! take care of it, dont wast ur time thinking about this sort of stuff...

plus, if we didnt have a reason to live, or a goal if u will, then we probably wouldnt be here in the first place, in which case, u wouldnt be alive to think of the darn question!!!

jesh~ XD

Slip out the back before they know you were there
    And at the worst you'll see nobody cares
    Cos you don't wanna be around when it all goes down
    Even heroes know when to be scared!

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    man, this is becoming very emo O_o
    why live? duh, living is fun ^^
    i want to live and experiance everything i can. because, i might not know whats after death, but if there's a chance i wont be able to do the things i can do when i'm alive, i might aswell make the most of the time i got now.
    I think I actually agree with you, since everyone has to experience life and cherish any moment possible right? If people don't like life then it's just their time to go, otherwise people have to enjoy their lives and have fun with it. ^ ^;
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

we are living to die, its the only thing everybody has to do..its the only thing you haveto do
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 12:52 PM
    Threads

nobody lives forever... so we are living to die...

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

nobody lives forever... so we are living to die...
    nooooo...no we're not. Ok, just because we're are eventually GOING to die, does not mean our reason for living is to die. I don't know about you, but when I wake up in the morning my thought process is not "Oh boy! Another day until I get to die!" Our purpose in live is not to die. We're not living to die, we're living to live. Just because we don't live forever doesn't mean we're living to die.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 12:52 PM
    Threads

maybe you are right but your answer wasnt one of the primary question....
    there was only : ''living to die, or dying to live''...

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

It's kind of a matter of interpretation of the word to. Are you reading it as "Living to accomplish death as a goal, or dying to accomplish live as a goal" or "Living life completely until death. Or dying until life." However, dying until life makes no sense, since "dying until life" makes no sense, so you could infer that you should have the opposite hold the same context as the other. I don't really know what I'm talking about, just kind of rambling. Been out of it for the past couple days haha.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

From the day your are born, your dying. Cells are being killed, we get injured, all the pollution doesnt help.
    I want to live knowing that perhaps I made someones life better, If I can change one life, then I will have givin myself a purpose.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

We're living to die. In the end, we're all going to die, but it means more when you enjoy life to its fullest (wow, I sound like a fortune cookie)

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i think if you wanna life a true life, your spirit, your soull should firts die. and about body, we living to make world better place for our children. after all there's death
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

All this is making my brain hurt.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

lets keep it simple.
    Life: a sexually transmitted terminal disease.
    so in the end does it really matter?
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

Livin 2 die....thats it

Closed Thread

Thread Information