You know, a part of this song is written in russian, and I'm russian too, so I just can't pass by some mistakes...

Firstly, in the second line is actually "sung as "Rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti" ("Swishing through the hardships and milky ways")," as it is said in the footnote.

There is a chorus after the first four lines:

"Mana du Vortes, Mana du Vortes,
Aeria Gloris, Aeria Gloris.
Mana du Vortes, Mana du Vortes,
Aeria Gloris, Aeria Gloris."

=(translated as "The Flow can catch you (x2), Flying in Glory(x2)". Not literally, but it's easier to understand the line in this way)=
=(Some sites has published a wrong variant: "Nalubuites\Watch in awe" instead of "Mana du Vortes". There is no such word as "nalubuites" in russian language (I suppose, such construction was derived (by mistake) from verb "lubovatsya" - "to admire something/someone", or, precisely, "to watch smth with admiration".)=

This chorus repeats after second four lines and in the end of the song.

Next:
"I am Calling Calling now, Spirits rise and falling" - as far as I know english grammar, "Spirits rise and falling" is not a correct construction. Correct me if I'm wrong.

"Soboj ostat'sya dol'she..." And this line, without any doubts, is not correct. You can clearly hear "S toboy ostat'sya dolshe", which means "To stay with you longer", not "To stay mysef longer".

Next, after "beskonechnyi beg/endless run":
"Ne razuchit'sya mechtat'..." - the correct variant will be "Nauchitsya mechtat' "... sounds alike, and the meaning is different: "To learn how to dream" instead of "Not to forget how to dream".

Next 8 lines is unclear, so let it be how it is now.

Post Scriptum.
I'm humbly begging to forgive me for my poor grammar skills.