AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This darkness

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default This darkness

Short and bad>.< need inspiration>.<

Stil walking trough evryting
    Feeling the pain it wil sing
    Its singing its victory
    And I can feel and see

Its killing me
    And I cant flee
    Its like hes saying hows youre sorow
    Its someintg you cant borow

Its just a curse
    Just like geting all out of youre purse
    I feel like im geting stalked
    This is the last time I walked

The street is so long
    Wil I make it or wil the pain make a end to its song?

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Instead of trying so hard to write things fast, and spam the forum. Why don't you spend more time on punctuating and making the post make sense? Every thread of yours I've read is hard to read and it doesn't make sense. You need to learn how to type and write, before you can write.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Junior Member Akamaru_Luvr14128 can only hope to improve Akamaru_Luvr14128's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2007 01:25 PM
    Threads

Ever written poems about things youve dreamt about? that could be a really good insperation. And I agree with Jack, try looking about your speling before you post. It makes more sense. And instead of doing sorrow (though I love that kind) Try like asking questions in your poem. Lol, well, maybe, the questions isn't THAT good of a thing, but mix things around a little bit. And when you rhyme do things instead of
    "Stil walking trough evryting
    Feeling the pain it wil sing" add a sentence between it that doesn t rhyme with everything or sing (sting?)
    Still walking through everything
    Questions pounding in my head
    Feeling the pain it will sting.

Or something like that. Not that bad like I did mine lol. >.<

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

It's not so bad,but you really should spend more time on typing lessons...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Junior Member Akamaru_Luvr14128 can only hope to improve Akamaru_Luvr14128's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2007 01:25 PM
    Threads

*nods in agreement with hamashimaru*

Senior Member ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 05:43 PM
    Threads

Yeah.... er umm I have an idea, Is there something going on in your life or something that you wish would happen? If so you could write about that.
    Or maybe you could ( for practice ) take another poem and modify or something to fit how you would like it, like the one that you just wrote.

Siggy made by MaX. Thanks lots!

Siggy made by Coldcase. Thank you!
    Road of Life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information