AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: prince of tennis-Driving myself

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exclamation prince of tennis-Driving myself

there are many incorrect words in the content of the lyrics,some are short/lacking some of the lyrics and some are too long that i can't sang it.Some are wrong in spelling and different from the vocals.i hope someone can correct it.Thanks in advance!!!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 035 - Clefairy 147 - Dratini 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2018 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: akittennamedsakura

Would you be willing to point out some of the things you think are incorrect? I looked it over some and besides a few possible typos don't see anything glaringly wrong with it... course I only went halfways through the song.

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool Dream magician's Reply

i wil just put those lines with wrong lyrics,okay?
    machikogarete kogoete mirai ga
    mezashita bashou he going to fly
    massugu ni tokihanarete me, sorazu tzusuki !
    i just think there incorrect,but its your choice if you want to accept the corrections.thanks for posting the lyrics!!it is really a big help.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko is a splendid one to behold Sakura Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 035 - Clefairy 147 - Dratini 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2018 09:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: akittennamedsakura

Quote Originally Posted by dream magician View Post
    i wil just put those lines with wrong lyrics,okay?
    machikogarete kogoete mirai ga
    mezashita bashou he going to fly
    massugu ni tokihanarete me, sorazu tzusuki !
    i just think there incorrect,but its your choice if you want to accept the corrections.thanks for posting the lyrics!!it is really a big help.
    Nothing wrong with the "machikogarete kogoeta mirai ga" line that I can find (I noticed the singer slurs words a little, this may be the reason you think it's wrong).

Though you are right, what is currently listed as "mukushi shite" should be "mezashita". ... But the fact you put up the correct version, makes me wonder where you pulled the lyrics from?

"massugu ni tokihanarete me, sorazu tzusuki" is indeed wrong... but, that's not what's written on the lyrics on the site here... so it doesn't matter. What's currently on the site is correct.

^_^ You're becoming a tad bit confusing... were you trying to say that you'd post the corrections?

Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Cool

nothing,really. I just want you to know the incorrect lyrics,besides im not confident in posting my own lyrics.sorry if im annoying,i'll stop then.thanks for hearing me out!!!!

Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The lyrics i put was from my observation while i was listening to the song,my best friend got a cd burn about the songs of P.o.T..and i was wrong it was "massugu ni tokihanateme wo,sora tzusuki!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information