I decided to give this site a go since it was the first one that came up on a Google search *smirks* To everyone who wants to know a bit about the "new guy" here he is:

His name is Tim, he likes meeting random cool people [it's an anime site sure i'll be in for some good times *with a hint of sarcasm*] and BY GODs does he love his console games!

His staple games are along the lines of [still jrpg's mind you] either Xenosaga/Xenogears, Shadow Hearts, any Tales game, Final Fantasy XII [welcomes a debate battle] etc.

Anime's he'd reccomend [more like "what i liked"] "Cowboy Bebop" "Samurai Champloo" "Serial Experiments Lain" "Chrno Crusade" "Full Metal Alchemist" "Evangelion"

And music he's listened to: "X-Japan" "Malice Mizer" "Dir en Grey"

Being as old as he is Tim still likes to think he can learn new things every day. [and no i don't actually talk about myself in the 3rd person...i thought it would be funny for a start ^ _ ^]

I've also been to a few anime conventions but i still don't think I've contributed much to the so called "scene". I.e. bought 100's of $s worth of stuff, cosplayed [that's a work in progress...hopefully by the next AN...and for sure by the next CNAnime...if i convince myself to go] or joined a random "party of people" - but with any luck I want to change some of that. So until my next post...Faram