AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Summoner School

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:What the hell?Chaos Hero,are you approved?And if you are,did you even read?Dont answer that.Your didnt read it,and chances are you arent approved either.Dont post unless you are.

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Raisuke was already down at the dome, sitting at the back of the rows as his full attention was on the event that was going to start. He hadn't really heard anything about these two, but looked forward in watching them fight. He played with his ring as he waited for the fight to start. Rahkshi had appeared beside him, eye set on the two, arms crossed as he stretched open his wings. "I see you came out to see the fight too?" The summon nodded, his attention on the two summoners. "Alright, I'll leave you alone so you can watch." Raisuke let out a deep breath as he sat back and crossed his arms.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

(Location: Hallway, Home Room, Battle Field.), (Characters: Seiyaku Reinakumo, and the PA announcement.)

Seiyaku began conversing with Ameena about the types of archetype that he posessed. Seiyaku was following Ameena's lead towards the designated room, 4-C, when all of a sudden an announcement on the PA system came on.

"All students prepare for the battle between the Hall Monitor, and the new student 'Burako Limito,' and make your way down to the battle field, and take your seats immediately!"

"Whoa! That was on short notice! I was not expecting the battle to begin that soon! Well, I suppose we better make our way down there."

Seiyaku stuffed the novel into his back pocket, and began walking in the direction of the Battle Field. He was hoping that Ameena was following him, because as he was walking towards the Battle Field, he was discussing both of his TPM's archetype's.

"Well, Injikuru falls under the category 'Fey,' and he specializes in healing abilities, and defencive techniques. He is a +C type TPM. Where as Heigo-Mono is a U type TPM. The difference is Heigo-Mono can be more destructive. But he is nearly the same, which he mainly focuses in on defence, but he does go into a bit of attack. So he is a more balanced character I guess you could say. But you never know with him, what he will do with his abilites. He is a chimera type too, which I forgot to mention. He is very mysterious, and even I, don't believe I know his full potential yet. For I think he is hiding something from me. Anyways, here is the Battle Field, I suppose we should find ourselves a seat eh? Ah, perfect there's a spot with four empty seats, let's snag those!"

Seiyaku, scurries up to the seats, so that he can reserve them for Ameena when she arrives, and if one of their TPM's wishes to come out. When all of a sudden someone seemed to have approached Seiyaku. He seemed kind enough, and was asking if the seat next to him was free.

"Hello there, why you may take a seat here if you'd like. However the seat to my left, I must reserve for my home room companion i'm afraid to say. But if you'd like to take the right seat, you are more then welcome to it."

Seiyaku observes the character that stands before him, asking whether the seat is taken or not, and shoves over to make room for him.

"You may take a seat if you'd like. My name is Seiyaku Reinakumo, but you may call me 'Seiyaku,' that is what everyone else calls me around here. This year makes my 4th year here. It is quite an intriguing school if you like the fact that you are learning to become a skilled summoner. I have enjoyed my stay so far, and I wish to continue my education here, so that I can be well on my way in persuing my goal as a strong minded Summoner, that focuses primarily on a person's personality, rather than appearance."

Seiyaku takes a quick glance over the railing, and see's what seems to be Ameena coming up the stairs, in search of a seat.

"Over here Ameena! I saved you a spot!"

Seiyaku stood up, waving to where his position was on the stairs, of the gigantic podium, which stood before him a Battle Field.
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 12-10-2006 at 07:33 PM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Ameena saw Seiyuka waving to her and walked over to him. "Thanks for saving me a seat Seiyuka. Ameena said while smiling as she sat down. "So you have a fey and chimera. Both of my summons are nightmare. I wonder if I get another summon this year and what it will be like." Ameena said to Seiyuka. Then she scanned over the battle feild. The place was crowded with kids talking and laughing while they waited for the battle to start. Some were smiling with anticipation while others seemed quite.

"Wow! This place is emmensly crowded we must have gotten more new students than I realized. Ameena thought before turning her attention back to Seiyuka.

"I hope that Limito wins. That hall monitor is a real jerk. He's very rude." Ameena stated. "Who do you wish for to win?" She asked. "I also wonder what kind of summon he has." she added to her previous comment.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Looks at Shiro and shakes head "No not at all please take a seat" He says looking back at his book. "My name is Vaan Nagasagi." He says holding out his hand to shack. he then summons his plant from his Book "This is my Plant Shinhon." He says patting it on the head.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Shizuka finally decided it'd be better to just sit down. She sighed, and found her spot in the corner of the room. Everyone had there TPM out, but she preferred to keep hers away. Rio was really important to her, but he was big and over-protective. He never let anyone get close to Shizuka, which she didn't mind too much. She loved the fact that someone cared about her so much, but she thought that everyone would laugh at her. She rested her head on her hand, and thought about all that she brought. She then gasped; she forgot her guitar. There was no way they'd let her go back for it. She was distraught, and prayed that there was a music store around somewhere. She just couldn't live without her guitar.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

"Thanks.The name is Shiro,and I really didnt expect to show everyone one in public,but,here's my summon,Sky."A mark appears on the ground,and in a swirl of magical energy,a light shines,and Sky appears from it.
    Sky looks to Shiro."What's the deal Shiro?Is there a TPM battle up next?"He points the stage at the dome."Nice,is that where we're fighting?"

"No battle,just had to show somebody."Shiro then sits down beside Vaan."So,what year is this at the school for you?You look like a more experienced summoner to me,but that's my opinion.And,your firend?"He said,moving his head toward Ameena.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Location: Battle Field), ([B]Character's:[B]Seiyaku Reinakumo)

Seiyaku turns his attention over to Ameena in response to her question, about who he was cheering for, to turn out as the winner.

"In my opinion, I really hope that the new student wins. I think I recall hearing that his name was 'Burako Limito,' or something relatively close to that."

Seiyaku quickly faces in the direction by which Shiro, and Vaan are sitting. Which is relatively close to where he is sitting. A matter of fact, they were right next to him, and Ameena.

"Are you two new to the school? If so no worries, my name is Seiyaku, and over here is my incredibly intelligent class mate, Ameena. We are fourth year students here at the North District Summoner's School. May I ask what your names are?"

Seiyaku quickly blurted a few last words out from his mouth. He gazed in amazement, as he saw lights flickering in the sky.

"I wonder if it is almost about to begin!"

He becomes excited, and turns his attention towards the battle field, and lets out a a big cheer for 'Burako Limito.'

"Go Burako Limito Go! You can defeat this weakling! I am certain of it! Never turn your back to your opponent, and you're surely to win!"

Seiyaku sat back down, and focused on Shiro and Vaan, that sat right next to him. He examined them so that he could try and find out what they were capable of, and what sort of personalities they posessed.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vaan shakes his head "I am a second year but I don't know my way around to much." He said then looking at Seiyaku and Ameena "Hello Seiyaku I am Vaan, Ameena I believe we already met." He said closing his book "I am experienced in summoning but I only have one summon." He said looking at the battle and smiling "So who do you think will win?"

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Shinku looked over and noticed some of the students sitting next to him "Oh..hello everyone here to watch the fight?" he said asking nervously and smiled "I wounder who will win...oh uhh...what is your names?..my name is Shinku Fox..but you can call me Shinku" he asked everyone
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 12-10-2006 at 08:42 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Location: Battle Field), (Character's: Seiyaku Reinakumo)
    NOTE:(I'm sorry for my third post today... But I was brought into a conversation. I will continue my posts tomorrow, and if you'd like, I will limit myself to one, if you wish tomorrow.)

Seiyaku saw another figure before him appear. When all of a sudden he heard Vaan ask who he thought would win.

"I am voting for the new student 'Burako Limito.' By the way, I have two summons. One of which can be a real hastle at times."

Seiyaku then turns his attention to the figure that just appeared before him.

"Hello, my name is Seiyaku, and I am a fourth year student here at the school. I am pleased to meet you Shinku."

Seiyaku then cleared off the seat that he didn't even recognize was there, and welcomed Shinko a seat if he wished to sit down.

"Ready for the battle everyone? I sure am! I am overly excited to see this! I haven't seen a battle in ages! Atleast it seems that way to me."

Seiyaku focused his attention back at the battle field, for he could have sworn he saw the summoner's go into their battle stances.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

The principal had a special booth built on the side of the battlefield from which he could see all the action. There he had a big chair for himself, which the student had nicknamed ‘the Emperor’s Throne’ as well as a few other normal seats for any teachers who’d like the privileged view. As he appeared and sat down in his seat it felt like everybody noticed and settled down. With a nod he signaled to the referee to begin the match.

“Welcome everbody to the battle dome! This match is an exhibition Blue Match. Each Summoner will be allowed only 1 TPM with no substitution allowed. There is no time limit. Gentlemen, please summon your TPMs!” Called out the referee into his microphone.

“Allow me to go first squirt!” Declared Baki, cracking his knuckles.

He reeled his fist back and punched at the air. Right at the point in space where his fist had stopped a fissure in the air open, with unnatural light shining from within.

“Is he still doing that ‘punch through the fabric of reality to summon my TPM’ shtick?” Commented Yamato on the way side, shaking his head.

“I summon you! BUZZKILL!” Called Baki, and with that a creature flew out of the fissure.

The creature was a giant burnt orange and black wasp with wings made of brown dead leaves. It flew around its summoner, emitting a loud buzzing noise before setting in a hover next to Baki.

“Show us what you got twerp!” Called the Hall Monitor.

“If you want to play it over dramatic then I can play that game too.” Commented Limito, knowing full well how to simply materialize his TPM, but he felt like being a show man.

He snapped his finger and raised his opened hand up to the sky “DIMENSIONAL GATE OPEN! BRANLUD, EMERGE!” He shouted.

High above him a circle of blue light started to form like a portal to the dreaming. When it was about the size of a manhole cover it stopped growing and then, in a burst of lightening and a crack of thunder, a bird-like shape emerged. The TPM cawed like a raven, hovering in mid-air and flapping it’s wing. It was a big black raven with a silver collar and a yellow jewel on its forehead. With a majestic swoop it landed on the boy’s shoulder. Both TPMs were roughly of the same size.

The principal rubbed his beard, clearly amused and impressed by the shorter kid’s showmanship. Limito smiled at his TPM and the Chimera seemed to smile back. His human-like eyes showing he was happy to be out. The two shared a feeling of happiness and then asked each other if there were ready. There was no feeling of doubts coming from the summoned creature and it help pump up the young boy for the incoming match,

“A bird like Chimera against a wasp like Green…interesting match up we got there.” He commented to himself, and a form that had appeared in a dark corner of his booth.

“And… BEGIN!” Shouted the referee, before blowing in his whistle.

“Show us we mean business Buzzkill.” Simply ordered Baki.

“GO!” Shouted Limito, pointing toward the enemy.

Branlud took flight and sped up forward, just as Buzzkill flew forward. Branlud opened it’s beak and the jewel on his forehead started to sparkle with electricity that then gathered in his beak, while Buzzkill swung her abdomen forward. The blast of electricity and the sharp dart left at roughly the same time. The two flying dodged the attack and flew past each other. Limito gasped as the dart flew toward him and all he could do was bring his hand up. All he heard was a crashing sound and he looked up, realizing that he was now surrounded by a glowing blue force field emerging from the side of the concrete pentagon. The glow of the force field dissipated, but Limito was sure it wasn’t gone. The same force field protected Baki at the other end of the battle field. The two TPM kept flying and then before nearing the Summoners both took a sharp turn upward and spun around to face their opponent, hovering in the air high above the opposing Summoner. Limito looked across the field and was somewhat surprised to see the confident Baki simply standing his ground with his arms crossed, a smug smirk on his face. Limito could tell Branlud was excited by this battle, but he also could tell the TPM wasn’t sure what to do next since he had never faced another flying opponent before. The excitement and desire to win coming from the TPM felt infectious to Limito. Just like Branlud needed the boy to exist in this world, the boy needed the Chimera to enjoy a fight.

Buzzkill fired three long darts at a rapid rate. Limito knew what to do and sent a sharp signal of aggression that Branlud understood in a flash, literally, and he fired a bolt of lightening. The lightening blasted right through the three darts and headed for Buzzkill who simply dodged and flew ahead.

“If long range attacks won’t work, we’ll simply go in for a direct attack.” Said Baki with a chuckle.

With the sound of an electric drill, Buzzkill’s dart started to spin incredibly fast as she swung it around.

Limito snapped his finger, ready to response in kin “Thunder Spin!”

Branlud shot himself forward, letting off sparks of electricity in his wake. Half way before meeting up with the charging Buzzkill he charged electricity in his beak and went into a mad spin. Limito smiled and glared at Baki, as if challenging him to a game of chicken. Baki’s smirked disappeared, replaced by a frown and a glare. Neither contestant were ready to give in and neither were Buzzkill and Branlud. The two spinning force clashed dead center, the spiraling energies creating powerful shockwaves that kicked up the dirt and send swirling air current at the crowd. The two TPMs were still locked in this battle of force, Buzzkill’s dart spinning just like Branlud. The two spiraled further upward and then in a great flash were thrown back above their respective Summoners.

“I’m impressed by your TPM shrimp, but how long can YOU keep this up?” Asked Baki, his smirk returning.

He was right. Limito was inexperienced and in under normal circumstances he could only keep Branlud around for 20 minutes maximum, but with the strain of battle his energy was lowering rapidly. In fact a few beads of sweat were appearing on his forehead. If the two kept negating each other’s attack the winner would obviously be the one who could hold out the longest, and in this case it would probably be Baki. Branlud felt this distress and without a word his confidence washed over Limito.

“You’re right…this match is not over yet!” Commented the boy softly.

Member Kuriyu is on a distinguished road Kuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 04:16 PM
    Threads

The battle had raged on with spetacular proformances from both sides. Clearly, everyone was involed with the battle, two strong TMPs where fighting and it made Yonaki's heart race. The sight of two TMPs battling was a beautiful sight. She noticed Shinka for the first time and then shrugged and glided behind him. The black hair teen took a a few steps and stood prefectly still next to him.
    "Hello. I'm Yonaki. Pleasures all mine." She faced him with a sweet smile on.

When it starts to rain on your parade, bring out the slip and slide

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vaan nodded and turned to Seikayu "'Burako Limito does seem pretty strong...by the way I have one summon." He said summoning him from his book "This is Shinhon.." He says smirking "He is a plant and can grow sizes so he maybe small now but just wait." He says as he turns to Shinku "You shouldn't be nervouse just because you are the only one here who isn't new." He says then turning to everyone "Hey what is your dorm room numbers and home room numbers? My Dorm is 4005 and home room is 4-A"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Kaede followed the corwd into the battle field and watched for a moment. She quickly became bored, and decided to go back to class and wait for class to start.
    Once arriving to class 3-A, Kaede sat down and watched the battle out the window. She didnt bother to see if there was anyone else in the class, and she really didnt care.
    Once she had enough of watching, she pulled out a book she had been working on, Angels and Demons, and began reading.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Shizuka heard a couple kids talking about a battle, and she immediately stood up. If everyone was going to go watch, then it's be okay for her to go, too. She followed a couple students to the battlefield, and watched as the battle took place. Once again, she was tempted to bring out Rio, but something stopped her. Unfortunately for her, she was in front of the crowd, which was bad. She was horridly afraid of getting hit with anything from the battlefield. She took in a deep breath, and finally decided to summon Rio. She focused hard for quite a while, and large figure appeared.
    "I don't want you to go overboard this time," she whispered.
    Rio nodded, and stood right next Shizuka, ready to protect her.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ratori smiled as the battle waged on, his smile was that of presumption and wisdom. He seemed to see all the possible outcomes of the fight all in his observation. Likewise the fight seemed to go Baki's way. "Limito will find a way, and if he doesn't then it matters not." He paused before speaking again

"As long as neither are hurt this match will be fine." after saying that he folded his arms and looked up to see Shizuka to his top right, a few steps up. He got up and bowed to Delcan before climbing up the stairs to her. Beside her he noticed her TPM Rio, and kept his pace. He approached her with a smile on his face and bowed to both of them.

"I'm Raishin Ratori, fourth year." he introduced himself. "And aren't you Watanabe Shizuka? I've noticed you around but never seemed to be able to meet you. I apologise for my rudeness." His bowed faded as he stood up strait, his amber eyes filled with a respectful shimmer.

Kazuhiko bent slightly over the rail as the lightning clashed and the thunder roared. He found himself laughing maniacly, shouting "Yes! Yes! that pulsating electricity flows forth! Tremble my subtle heart oh kindly volts!" his dull blue eyes sparked with such an interest, lightning always seemed to hypnotize him and make him different in some way.

"Azna, I hunger for the passionate battle, the clashning of the rolling thunder... Our next battle shall be my meal!" With that he walked off to class, Azoth'na right behind him. He found no more amusment from the fight.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Ooc: undrave i don't wanna act like a little kid but why am i tapped on the fingers for posting five times and then keep to the limiet and kyuubi and a few others post more and you don't even say anything about it? also kyuubi be a little nicer okey maybe chaos is new.

babs just looked at the woman bored and muttered a sorry and pulled sphinxa away who laid at her feet after grumbleling. She wasent really interested in the battle so she pulled a small notebook and started to draw some things ignoring the cheering and yelling of the crowd around her. Sphinxa yawn and closed her eyes deciding to take a rest, babs watched as her summon dissapeared and yawned to.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry Nespa! I just didn't have as much time as I had hoped this weekend for this so I didn't want to waste time counting everybody's post and just trusted them... but now that I go some Co-GMs things should be less crazy for me ^^;

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Kayne looked with strange eyes to babs as she completly ignored him. "Everything alright miss?" Kayne asked, he stood up from his seet and walked over to babs. Fy jumped up from her seat but Kayne already had his finger pointed at her. He knew that Fy would react yellous so he did the one think he always did to have Fy's complete focus. Fy froze just a few inches above her chair and used her lightningbolts on her back to float. She knew very well, that on this moment a single sound would be enough to make Kayne pop instead of Fy. Kayne was insulted by the fact that Babs ignored him so he was going to do something about it. He started talking but he would not use words for long. Kayne stood right infornt of Babs and looked her straight in her eyes. "Did you not hear me?" he asked with a normal voice.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs hmmmed and looked at him "did you say something?" she rested her draw work on her lap and looked at him boredly. She brushed a hair back and glanced at at the summon who looked at her strangely probely jealous and yawned as the fight went on below.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

-Rumiko leaned back in his chair next to the Principal watching the fight. He had a smile on his face, with his finger tips placed together just under his chin. He seemed deep in thought, as he watched the battle. Analyzing their battle routines and possible attacks or defences. He knew, that this Lumito had great potential, and hoped for him to win. Even though, Baki was in his Homeroom, he didn't like him much. Baki always being a Brat and a bully.

A small sphere,appeared behind Rumiko on the ground. The sphere growing, and glowing with a blue aura. Out of this blue sphere, Li came about. Rumiko didn't even notice that Li summoned herself, as she came up next to him, aching for a fight. Li, had this weird ability, that, once she saw how a TPM fought, she could remember it, and adapt to a way to defeat that way of fighting. Li placed her head on Rumiko's lap, watching the on going fight.

Automatically, Rumiko lifte his left hand and placed it on Li's head, petting her. A smile came across his face, as he sensed what Li was saying to him, through the Vibrations on her body. He knew, that she was calculating a way to defeat them if need be. Even though, she had defeated Buzzkill before last year, when Baki challenged Rumiko.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Kasch felt a tingling, painful sensation dancing on the nerves of his left arm, the one which was hidden by the sleeve of his jacket. The cream was wearing off. He slipped a small phial out of his bag from between two shirts. He poured a small amount of a black liquid out of the phial and, slipping his hand up his sleeve, began to rub it into the skin of his arm. He winced a bit at the initial pain but that quickly began to fade into a cooling, calming numbness. The pain had brought up old memories but the now chill feeling spreading across his skin helped to bury them neatly. He looked out the window for a moment, his musing eye locking on a cloud.

How many things had that cloud seen? How many crimes? That was why there was rain, he supposed sighing, clouds eventually grew to see so much sin that they cried for the world. They wept. That was why the deserts were dry. There was no living person to commit sins there. And probably the greatest sin of them all was the fact that summoner's were still allowed to exist. Despite all they had done they were still allowed to be there.

A single drop of rain fell and hit the window Kasch was looking at. But no more feel. Just that single drop. Which eventually skidded down the window pane reluctantly and rested in front of him. He took it as a reminder. Or maybe a warning.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: AHHHHH too much going on! I feel Like I'm drowning! *heh* anyways here is my post

BIC:Yuki had been in room 3A but hand't made her presence clear to anyone. Now as she watched the match the same was true. But she liked being invisible then at least there wasn't snickers behind her back and teasing to her face. She heard a couple kids behind who didn't seem to be watching the TPM battle. "Look there's Yuki back for another year here I heard that she hatess talking to anyone" "Oh I know she really is queit I bet she thinks she's better than us" Yuki felt her cheeks go red. She tried to ignore them but the whispers kept coming "I heard that she doesn't even answer questions the teacher gives her" "She probably thinks she's better than them too" Yuki shifted uncomfortably she hated being the subject of gossip but it had happened last year too. THe worst part was Yuki had nos social life and so no friends. SHe quietly moved down a seat and found herself sitting by Vaan. She could still hear the whispers though "I think she heard us" "Does it look like I care she needs to hear this maybe it will bring her down a notch" Yuki steeled herself she shut out the two people even though what they said was hurtful and mean and they both knew it.

OOC:There a post that counts!!
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Kaede heard the whipsers and saw a girl sluped down in her chair. Was she the 'Yuki' they were talking about? One thing was for sure: they were disrupting her reading.
    "SHUT THE HELL UP! SOME of us are trying to expand our minds!" She gave them an evil glare. She was much taller than both girls, and wasnt a push over. Both girl quickly quieted down and left the room. Kaede gave Yuki a faint smile and went back to reading. She didnt care if people talked about her, but it got her mad to see someone getting their feeling hurt by gossip.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||