AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Summoner School

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ratori and Miyuya both went to lunch when the time came, sitting out on the grss in front of the schools main entrace together while seeing other groups do the same. Ratori had his mind on getting himself set with all the work he needed to do and Miyuya helped his sort it out. They sat close together, both small people in a sense of persepective.

"<Hmm.. sleep... that sounds nice but..>" He brought out his wallet, stuffed with money from the years of never going out to do anything "<I could pay for a meal.> he smiled "<I think you need to get some food, your body can only take so much.>"

He scratched his head slowly as he made a nervous smile, closing his blue eyes for a few moments.

Running through the forest the dusty haired man jumped through ever web and wire, activating th device he had grabbed in the building the previos night. The psionic flow about the area became chaotic before smoothing out into a flat flow. He was undetectable by sensing now.

He jumped from the fence onto a neabry tree, he looked down at all the students with a wicked smile licking his lips. "Heh...my tasty little summoners..."

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Nope, no paying for me"
    She liked to be 'somewhat' independant. She thought to herself for a bit.
    "Maybe I could get a job or something......."
    What talents did she have? It was hard to think on an empty stomach.
    "Chou..."
    Chou appeared behind her with an 'Im sorry' face on. Kaede handed her some money.
    "Something with sugar"
    Chou nooded and left with a smile. She was happy she wasnt in trouble.
    Kaede gestured to Kazu to sit on the extra bed if he liked.
    "I dont have any talents I can think of. Im not a people-person, I can type very well, I guess I can cook ok..."
    She let out a deep sigh. Chou came back with a candy bar...that she was eating. Before Kaede could say anything, her cell rang.
    "Hello?"
    It was Judy leeting her know she dropped about a good $300 (american) into her account.
    Kaede's eyes twinkled as she grabbed her bank card and ordered pizza.
    It didnt take long for the food to arrive. She plopped the box down in the middle of the floor (the only table in the room was a cumputer desk) and turned on the tv.
    "You like pizza, right Kazu?"

OOC: I might bring in another character...just to twist things up. Keyword: might

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"<Uhhh.. sure I do. I wonder though.. it's been a while since I last had that.. a very long time.>" He couldn't remember the last time he ate pizza, but he knew he liked it. Sitting on the other bed he brought a hand to his forehead and looked to the ground.

"<Heh.. the work for the day wont be much...>" he thought to himself "<But I feel something... I feel.. that.. feeling..>" Grabbing his head he felt his vision blur slighty. He fell back on the bed, though it would only look like he was tired.

"<What is it I feel...?>"

Floating on the celing of the Dorm, flat on the surface Hikatsuba looked down at Kazu before creating a OmniRing allowing herself to keep half of her body there while being able to warp back through at any moment.

Her usually giggle was replaced by a slight moan of fear as she watched her summoner.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede was already into her second slice when Kazu plopped back on the bed.
    "Tired?"
    Her attention shifted to Chou. She was looking up at something, so Kaede's eyes followed.

"What the--"
    "Theyre somewhat counterparts of Creo and Pestis. Theyve bonded to him as the others have bonded to you."
    "Oh....."
    It didnt dawn on her that Koe actually spoke.
    She slowly walked over to Kazu, staring at the TPM the whole time. She looked down at Kazu and noticed something was wrong. She sat next to him and felt his forehead...it wasnt a fever. He seemed to be breathing heavier than normal. Kaede turned to Chou and Koe, who were still staring at Hikatsuba.
    "Kazu? Whats wrong?"
    She thought of all the different possibilites of what couldve been wrong.
    Was that dragon forcing its way back out?
    Was it something that black...thing was doing?
    Fatigue?
    Diabeties?
    Whatever it was, it worried Kaede immensly (sp?). She didnt want to loose him to anything, and it seemed lke she just might end up alone again.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Soji dashed into the field, his speed almosat blinding. He made it to the rear of the school with this speed and found a group of students hanging out by the back door. He smirked, summoning Deathsong to his hand from the Indreaming.

He slowly walked over towards the students, and then in a flash the three males where on the ground, guts cut deep. Licking the blood from the blade he turned around mouthing a "Fangrah." The same move he used on Kazu the previous day. The jaws of the energy wolf head snapped down through the tree severing their heads.

"Heheheh.. these are too easy Genji.. they couldn't even summon when danger was NEAR, let alone when they saw it..." He bursted throught trhe school doors turning into a black mist. The mist ran up on the ceiling, then down the hallways of the school.

Kagetsuba was riting throught the school, gathering it's images for later use when she saw the mist running through the school. Since she was connected with Kazu, she knew his anger and fear as well as his lust for vengence.

She crossed her arms as she went through another rift, silent.

Hikatsuba flipped down from the ceiling slowly floating down to the floor. She ran to Kazu and brought him in an embrace. A soft glowing light eminated from her body as if trying to sooth him. She wimpered in fear, for her sister wasn't there to be tough.

Kazu slowly breathed out as he felt the flash backs of his parents being ripped apart. Where the wounds once were started to ache as he whispered "He's here... the one who.. killed them.."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede just stood there. She didnt know what to do, she felt so helpless.
    'The on who killed 'them'?'
    The guy from earlier who attacked Kazu?? Remembering his face from the day before triggered the memory she had in her dream. Now hell bent, Kaede headed for the door.
    "Lets go Koe"
    She knew Koe would be her best chance against him, since his TPM aparently used poision attacks, which Koe was immune to.
    Before she could reach for the door knob, she felt someone grab her hand. Kaede turned to see Creo standing behind her. She turned back to the door and saw Pestis.
    "We know waht youre trying to do, and we wont allow it."
    "He'll kill you like he did to your parents, to both of your parents."
    "Hes after you Kaede, dont be stupid"

"Why me?! And what am I supposed to do? Hide the rest of my life?? Screw that! Let me go!"

"Please, just sit down and we'll explain everything.."

"No, Im tired of it."
    She freed herself from Creo's grasp and got around Pestis. She left the room and slammed the dorm behind her.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Ranor's side twinges as she sences death.
    Noticing this Kari gets up and looks in the same direction as Ranor.
    "You feel that?"
    "Yeah"Kari says with fear in her voice.
    Ranor gets up in the direction of the pain,"Ready?"
    "heh, No," Kari says acting like Ranor didn't know anything.
    Ranor fliped her ears back in diaprovement. she felt the sent of pain growing dim,"My only question is, why didn't I sence it sooner, we may need another helper. See if you can summon someone else,"
    "Hey I am not a vending machine!"
    "Well do one of your random summons that's how you got Monkoo isn't it?"
    "Well yeah but should I realy summon another one. Not knowing who it will be?"
    "So what if it is risky just summon another one and quick,"
    "No I don't want to at least not now. We have to already check out who died and how,"
    "Fine then lets go. but don't blame me for not summoning another tmp. I can't summmon anything" hopeing she has covered up most of her tracks from her last summoning of her pack to help out Kari. she shakes her head and thinks she'd better tell Kari soon.
    "Is that suposto be an insult?" getting a little high and mighty she looks at Ranor with a blaming look on her face.
    "Lets go be for we lose the sence of where it is! Plus I am not one to blame," Ranor grabs Kari's shirt agian and flips her up onto her back.
    "Alright! Alright already sheesh!But next time you do that be carefull I could get wip lash!"
    They burstout of the doorway and into the hallway down the makeway street and over to the sight of the killing.
    "Oh my dear," Kari stops mid sentance and gets off Ranor's back.
    "looks like they where sliced open by a TMP," Ranor pauses,"a big TMP" she looks around for clues "I don't see much but the kill is fresh" she snifs around "that much I am shure of,"
    "I wonder if anyone saw the killing,"Kari questions.
    "Hey we should tell the principal,"
    Kari adds on, "and risk running into the murderer no!"
    "Well doesn't the criminal retrun to the seen of the crime?"
    "Maybe"
    "Then we should hang low here incase he she or it comes back,"
    "Then we would be the first ones on the seen and I would have to fight them I don't want to do that!"
    "Well like it or not we are here and I do believe that the guy is close don't worry all you have to do is call on my moves and that's it,"
    "Yeah but still I'm scared that this is all pined on me," changeing the subject, "shouldn't we get back to class? I don't want to be late"
    "It is to late to be early for class besides what if we are some how in the end blamed for this now that we are witnesses to the seen here"
    Last edited by Narona; 02-05-2007 at 10:05 AM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

OOC: It's lunch so 'ya won't be late for class.

Kade had felt the aura too late. Both he and Shurin arrived in the caffeteria. Mass pandamonium: some students had found three dead male students on the ground, and more were now flocking.
    Kade's mind worked quickly, fighting the urge to panic in his gut "Wait, so something is killing students. With all of them in one place..."

Shurin yelled, "Kade get back!" The Chimera quickly moved his arm and a clang of metal against his armored skin could be heard. Shurin grunted as continued to block the sword trying to dig into his arm. Slowly, he vibrated his force and started summoning a sandstorm.

Kade turned around to see the man looking just about as insane as his essence felt. He smelled like blood. Kade reached in his pockets and pulled out hat he had hoped to never use: brass knuckles. His heart thummped as he mentally spoke to Shurin "On my command....break and attack."

The kids were running everywhere now. Hopefully one of them would get the staff, and/or the authorities.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Striker? Uhh.. Soji is a NPC under my control. At this point he's mist (Psionic channel with Akumu'ka). But I'll play along, this'll be interesting.

Without any warning Hikatsuba brought an OmniRing over Kazu thus sending him next to Kaede. Hikastuba made sure his feet were ready to run by sending some of her Arch inside him. She went through the ring as well floating beside Kazu and Kaede.

Kazuhiko had hit the ground running, he was next to Kaede now as he senced death, but the flow of psionic force was dirupted and flattened. He couldn't sense it's direction nor it's origin. He could only feel... Him.

He clenched both hands into fists as he ran with Kaede out of the girls dorm into the main school area.

"<He's here... why is he here?>" the thought crossed his mind. He looked to Kaede with a nod, trying to assure her they were in it together.

After Soji had reformed he had lashed out Deathsong at Kade, he was standing in the way. He needed to get to the north side of the school, he was in the south. Deathsong started to absorb Shurin's essence slowly as they clashed before being pulled back by Soji.

Soji held out a hand at Kade and shouted "Fangrah!" releasing another blast in the shape of a wolf's head. The blast head strait for Kade, howling as it went.

Turning into mist once again he slipped under his blast then under Kades feet shooting towards the hallway leading north. "<Where are you my little kill? I have a taste to aquire, one that brings te heat inside!>" his voice rang out into the hallways scaring most of the students away.

Ratori and Miyuya had heard the commotion and bursted in on the scene, Ratori had summoned Vulkain by his side. He was thinking about also opening a channel with Kanjiki, but to waste energy as such would be futile. He looked to Miyuya and closed his eyes. "<The flow is distorted.. Darling, go back outside with the rest of the students.>"

"<No Ratori.. no.. I don't want you going alone..>" She said in a worried tone.

"<No.. you must... if anything happens to you I couldn't fogive myself.>"

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede was so furious that she she didnt answer Kazu. She wanted answers. Why did he purposly kill her parents? Why did he kill Kazu's parents? Pestis said he was looking for her, but why?? What did he want with her parents? Was there some kind of special inheritence left to her? All she knew once once she got answers, she'd beat him to an inch of his life.

"Are we just going to feed her to the wolf like this?"
    "Something tells me this may not end badly. Nonetheless, we need to follow her."

Kaede had no idea where she was going or where she'd find this guy, she just walked. She saw stundents running away from the school screaming. She knew thats where he was. She headed for the north, main enterence of the school. She spoke to Kazu without turning around
    "We have the upper hand with two against one. From the little I know and seen, he doesnt fight fair...and we shouldnt either."
    She thought for a moment and turned to Kazu.
    "This should be a one on one. Youre still hurt from before."
    She smiled and gave him a light kiss.
    "Koe, restrain him"

Koe came from behind Kazu and obediantly followed her summoner's orders.

Kaede gave them both a soft smile and ran into the school. Part of her felt it would be the last time she'd see him again, but at least she felt happiness for a little while.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: erp, my bad. I assumed anyone could control an NPC. I know better now *bows*

Shurin groaned. This blade wasn't ordinary, he could keep his strength up. "Kade I'm going now!" he shouted as broke lose and round house kicked the hilt of the blade. However, he struck a thin air. This man was too powerful.

Kade at the moment was involved in some fancy footwork. He fell flat on his back to avoid the blast which continued howling past him. He ran after the forcs, because he felt the man's bloody essence slip under his feat. He was looking for something inside. "Shurin we gotta follow his trail help me out!"

They were boh running dead on in to perril. ade could only hope someone, anyone else had the guts nd power to face this guy. A horrifing thought crosed his mind "Kazu...Kaede...Oh my gosh! Shurin they could be in trouble, we have to hury!"

Shurin didn't have time to tell him he felt the monsterous dragon and perky fey girl at the moment, so he decided to let Kade follow his heart. Either way, the man had to be stopped.
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-30-2007 at 10:30 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Soji reformed then slowly walking down the hallway, a few of the students decided to stay and defend the halls but they were in Soji's way and not only was his job here he felt another presence or two. "Hmm? Heh.. Heh...the Scion of the Heart is here? MmMmM! Oh.. What?" he felt his soul become warmed, somewhat poked at by a small flame.

"Hmm.. so the Scion of Destruction is here as well... Ohh I get to have two of them at once! Let's see.. Genji! Where are you?! I want to cut your throat!" As the TPMs of the students would lundge for him he'd either cut it down once with a swing from Deathsong, or the Misty black wolf Akumu'ka would bring it down to the ground and rip it apart. Either was Aku drained them all of their essence killing off said TPMs.

Soji then watched as the broken students either fell to their knees in their loss or make way to the northern exit. aThe ones that stayed, got their throats slit.

He dashed down the hallways some more, sensing people approaching.

"Hmm? Hehehe...HAHAH!" He then disappeared into a room, empty and random.

"<No.. Kaede.. No! I will not lose you like I lost my parents!>" He said as tears flowed from his eyes "<I'd rather die.. then see you lose your life.>"

Hikatsuba looked back and forth between the two, somewhat confused and panicing.

Kagetsuba appeared behind Koe, her scythe extended as the Reaper aura wrapped around Kaze, throwing him into the rift. "Heh.. I see I accidently threw him in... Oops, stupid me."

With that she laughed coldly and disappeared herself.

Hikatsuba followed her sister through her rings, at the verge of tears.

Kazu felt himself hit the floor, whick was soaked in blood around him. The sight filled him with those images, then he felt him. Inside he felt Aznagoth turn on his belly then stand up inside him. The roars of the dragon were furious and blood thirsty. Finally a worry opponent for the mighty dragon.

"<No.. not now.. you are too... big to..summon here." The dragon roared in responce inside his head, Kazuhiko grabbed his head as he stumbled down the bloody hallway, finding his way into a class room.

With one last hug and a burst of tears Miyuya was off.

Ratori had ran fast, catching up with Kade inide the school He noticed he was Kurasume's friend from before and called to him "<Where is the disturbance?>" he asked him, dropping the schools dust at his heels with Kade down the hallways.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-30-2007 at 10:50 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede stood in the entrence hallway, several students ran by her, one almost knocking her over. She noticed a trial of blood. She slowly walked to the end of the hall, her heart racing. Part of her wanted to run back to Kazu and hide the rest of her life while the other pressed on. She wished she told Kazu she loved him. She heard a noise in a nearby classrom and froze.

Seeing as how Kazu was now gone, Koe left to backup Kaede. Chou joined her shortly after.

Kaede slowly approached to door. Before she could reach out for the handle, she felt a reassuring hand on her shoulder. She turned to see both Koe and Chou there to help. She opened the door to see Kazu. She quickly ran over to him.
    "How the hell did you get here?? Are you ok, whats wrong?"

Chou's ears flinched. Something was comming. She wasnt sure what, but something was comming...and fast

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry Luzy! Man I feel so lost oO what happened to Yuki and telling the principal? Where's FMA? I haven'T seen her post in a long time... and try not to kill too many bystanders, this RPG isn't THAT bloody.
    ------

Baki growled "What kind of drivel are you spouting?" He asked, walking toward Kasch "I was born this way and there is nothing I can do to change it. I will do my best to use what I was given. Being a summoner is NOT easy and I am proud of the relationship I have with Durahard and Buzzkill. In any case you nutjob..."

He stood over Kasch, Durahard'S fist flying around. Anger was obvious in Baki's eyes. If looks could kill Kasch would have been a bloody mess by now. The hall monitor bent down and picked up the bloodied student by the collar and held him up just as Durahard and Buzzkill vanished. He reeled his fist back.

"NO ONE CALLS ME WEAK!" He shouted before punching Kasch right in the face with all his strength, sending him backward.

"Take care of him nurse." He then added, turning away in disgust. "Try to find him a shrink too."

The nurse rushed toward the injuired student. What had happened to him? The world of Summoner was strange and scary to her but she had a duty to perform.

OOC: The nurse is all yours Luzy.

-------

Genji quickly stood up from his seat. Something was wrong... VERY wrong. All he could feel from his students was a large mass of indescriminated power. What could this mean? A psychic scrambler? He had to act fast. With one swift motion he clicked the P.A. system on

"ALL STUDENTS REPORT TO THE BATTLE DOME. NOW!! Anyone not present will be expelled!" He ordered.

This was the only thing he could do, gather everybody in one place so he could better watch over them. A few quick call to a series of cellphones alerted his Hall Monitors and Summoner teachers.

"Rader! Go all over the building, in every corner! Slimeye watch the courtyard!" Called the principal, making them appear (Slimeye appeared outside his window) "Sullah you'll be with me."

With that he headed toward the door. He had to get to it.
    Last edited by Undrave Limito; 01-31-2007 at 09:00 AM.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Declan opened his eyes, as he felt the disturbance in the area. The stone on his necklace vibrated quite uncomfortably as Braun sensed this presence was no student.
    He got up out of his seat as he heard Genji's announcement. Expultion was on the line for anyone who didn't head to the battle dome, but the air was thick with an ill feeling...from the screams and commotion someone must have been seriously hurt.

He knew without a doubt that Kazu would be near the disturbance, even if he hadn't directly started. And where Kazu was...Ratori was bound to be close, as well as the girl, Kaede that was rumored to be "with" Kazu.
    Now, Declan was sure his father had some metaphor about not leaving others behind in a troubling time.
    He didn't care to think of it but he rushed out of the classroom, following the disturbance.

Being expelled would be the ultimate failure and disgrace...far more than losing.
    But he couldn't or perhaps wouldn't, simply leave his friend, his charge...and even the significant other of his charge, behind to deal with the disturbance.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Kasch smirked as he landed bleeding and beaten... he muttered as loudly as his failing consciuosness would allow. "And you think I wasn't from birth? I remember those night, those dreams of fire and ice. How they asked me to let them serve me. But I refused. Until that night when the blackness was tainted by angry flames." Here he lost consciousness and his mind faded into a dreamscape where that sad night was told over and over agian.

Oh Comely
    I will be with you when you loose your breath
    chasing the only
    meaningful memory you thought you had left
    With some pretty bright and bubbly terrible scene
    That was doing her thing on your chest
    But oh comely
    It isn't as pretty as you'd like to guess
    In your memory, you're drunk on your automy
    It doesn't mean anything at all
    Oh comely
    All of your friends are all letting you blow
    Bristling and ugly
    Bursting with fruits falling out from the holes
    Of some pretty bright and bubbly friend
    You could need to say comforting things in your ear
    But oh comely
    There isn't such one friend that you could find here
    Standing next to me
    He's only my enemy
    I'll crush him with everything I own

Say what you want to say
    And hang for your hollow ways
    Moving your mouth to pull out all your miracles…
    For me*

The nurse ran softly to the unconcious boys side. She understood little of what was going on but vaguely she understood a little. She had heard of the fighting. It wasn't wide spread but it was not unheard of. There had been a few bombings. Terrorist killing Summoners and occasionally summoners attacking those of terrorist groups. It was one of those sad states of affairs that anyone not directly involved was content to ignore and so she did. She would never imagine one such terrorist would be a summoner himself but she supposed that no one really knew they were going to be a summoner. It just sort of happened to them.

She moved her hands to his to remove the sickly mucus covered knife from his hand when suddenly it liquified and then sank into his skin. He seemed to stop breathing for a moment, then began to choke and suddenly he vomited up a pocket knife, along with todays meal. She picked the knife up with gloved hands before slipping it in a pocket on the front of here apron.

She picked him up as best she could when the announcement came over the PA system. What should she do? Go to the Battledome or take the boy to medical attention. If she didn't go to the dome he would be expelled and if she didn't who knew how bad his broken arm would get.

She fortified her resolve. She was a nurse. She helped the wounded and if the principal had a problem with getting a wounded student the best care possible then he could fire her! Slowly, do to the boys not inconsiderable weight she dragged him to the iffirmery, noticing that his wings were gone.

Once at the infirmery she laid him down on a bed and began to take of his jacket so that she could get a look at the arm. He wore the jacket askew so that it completely covered that arm which seemed uncomfortable but she figured it was because of fashion.

When she looked at the arm she covered her gaping mouth in shock.

The skin across the arm was in patchs, the patches bound together by surgical staples and stiches. These were skin grafts. Not just that but they had never been cleaned up either, and they were extensive. Some of the patches of skin had even been rejected by the bodies immune systems a were held on merely by the stiches and were not part of the epidermis that had grown in beneath them. That clearly indicated he had left the hospital with out going through the full length of time with the necessary immunosuspressents. What had happened. He must have been burned hurrendously. She noticed that the scared and malformed skin, some of it appeared to be original skin now looking like running water which had become instantly frozen, extended all the way to his back where over the bones it appeared to almost have been sloughed off at one point entirely. It was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen. No wonder he kept it hidden.

However, she knew that he was no in no danger to his health. Sure after he must have first left the hospital he would have consistantly been as sick as a dog with such a poor skin to keep out infectants but now a new skin had grown on, around, and beneath the grafts. He looked malformed but it had no major effect on his health. Her focus at the moment should be on the bones.

She felt the arm. The elbow was completely snapped. That would take months to recover and both major bones in arm were broken as well as a few bones in the hand and some in the shoulder. It didn't look like he woudl be using any part of this arm for a long time. The school was designed to be almost completely self suffiecient and it was capable of making the necessary casts.

She began setting the bones properly back into place. The feel of them was almost sickening but she had them set and then worked on setting the plaster to hold the cast together. After a few hours, just as the sun was rising, she had full cylinder cast around the boys arm. The boy who was now awakening

ugh... Kasch sat up slowly immediately feeling a stiffness in his arm. He couldn't bend it at all. Looking over he saw it was completely encased. A nurse leaned forward and asked him if he was alright. He nodded with a suspicious smile then made a motion as though he were writing. She gave him paper. He wrote.

"Are you a summoner?"

She shook her hands and answered no as though suprised by the question. He figured she would be if she wasn't a summoner. But he had to be sure. He didn't want to be indebted to any bloody cabalists. Such sinners. However, this was just a human. His mood lightened for the first time in a very great while to finally have a human to talk to. Not that his lightened mood could every be called cheery but it wasn't as apocalyptic as it normally was. He even grinned nicely and wrote a thank you: I'm sorry to have caused you such trouble if there is anything i can do to repay you I will. I swear on my He hesitated... he had sacrificed his honor to rescue future generations from sin so he could not swear on that... however... I swear on the souls of men that i will do whatever you may ask of me.

She shook her head"Oh now thats not necessary just doing my job" she smiled vaguely... he didn't know why.

What is your name?

"Sitri"

Kasch nodded... Why would a human choose to work here? Amidst all these summoners. It boogled his mind. Maybe she was ignorant of their danger or believed they were not wrong but in the right. Eitehr way she shouldn't be here it wasn't right but he realized it wasn't his problem. He had his own tasks to do and turned to get out of bed.

"No... you should rest for a while longer. You got pretty beaten up and you'd be causing me to fail at my job if you left soon as this" She was nice he supposed. A bit too nice. It made him on edge but he supposed if she didn't mean any harm it was alright.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kade looked over to see the random guy standing next to him. Wait....he was familiar. "Oh, you're from yesterday's match!" At that moment the PA system blurted out it's warning

Shurin commented, "Well, the distrubance ISN'T at the battle dome...at least not yet. I'm picking up a strong bloody esscence down that left hallway."

Kade grimmaced. That hallway led toward the staicase which connected student dorms to the school. Bad news. "Come on, this way." He said to his companio, speaking Japanese because he might not know English. He urned the corner and gasped, letting English slip from him, "Holy hell...what...?"

The hallway was littered with slumping bodies on the walls. Shurin could feel the agonixed souls of TPM's goin through torture. This was th plight of a TPM who lost it's summenor: they had to struggle to survive. A convulsion went his spine and he spoke; "He's here...very close by."

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Anywitch way Kari looked she feared she would run into the murderer. Shivers ran up her spine everytime she saw a shadow.
    "Relax, my gosh! your worse than me the first time I ate a Pickle! man, human foods are so strange," Ranor said rememmbering the tase of the awefull thing and sticking her toung out to try and get rid of it.
    "I put salt on your pickle,"
    "NO WONDER!" 'that's why it tasted weird,' Ranor said to her self.
    "Ranor,"
    "Yes? What is it?"
    "I forgot your moves," with her face blushing she turns away in shame.
    Irittated but willing not to show it, and willing to accept Kari's forgetfullness Ranor says,"Slicing fear, Dark distribution, Peatals of pain, dagger assault, Daggers of darknsess and the last one but not perminant last, Burrning insanity, the one I like the most," She pauses and looks at the worried Komaru," You do realise I will only use that one on last resort? Don't you?"
    "Yes, and I thank you for that. Now lets get to class,"
    "WAIT A SECOND we just can't leave these people here! The principal needs to know about them. I sure hope they can bring them back. Kari?"
    "And I can't be late," Kari adds to her sentance and starts to run off to class.
    "Don't you think deat can interfear with your scedual for once!" Ranor barks.
    Kari stops dead in her tracks and sets her foot down, "Ranor," she says as she rememmbers the time when she was sent off to school not being told about her grandmother's burrial, She speeks up, "that wasn't my fault, I didn't know,"
    "Well we can't stand here and bicker all day now can we?"
    Frustrated but knowing that Ranor is correct in what she said, Kari starts to run off for the principal's office to inform him of the event.
    "I might as well use my powers to carry them along with us,"
    "Are they dead or still alive,"
    "Alive but just slightly, if luck is with them they will last till the infirmory,"
    "See you when you get to the office,"
    "Right then" Ranor starts to lift them up one by one and place them gently onto her backside.
    Last edited by Narona; 02-05-2007 at 10:12 AM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazu saw Kaede as his vision started to blur red. The Dragon's roar calling for Soji's blood in an internal rampage, Kazu fell to a knee.

"Aznagoth wants out.. I an't control him yet.."

Jumping from a closet behind Kaede he brought Deathsong to her neck and started to laugh maniacly. "Hahaha! Muhahaha! So I found you? Scion of the Heart?" He brought his head next to hers and licked her cheek slowly. "So.. shall I kill you or the Scion of Destruction first? I don't care, let me kill! Kill!" his voice went darker then before.

Kazu looked to see Soji, and he couldn't stop Aznagoth from doing something. He felt a psionic channel open slowly as he clenched his fists.

But from the In Dreaming jumped in Azoth'na and with a lash from a tenticle she snatched Kaede from Soji sending a shock of lighting at Soji.

"Grr.." He deflected the bolt of lighting with Deathsong as he pointed forwards, Akumu'ka appeared at his side. "I'll kill you both!"

Azoth'na had taked Kazu as well, slipping out a nearby window out onto the roof with the two. Kazu could barely stay still, his arms were shaking violently as Aznagoth wanted out.

"Blast! They escaped... Mmm... I'd better try another day.. I'm not getting anywhere here." With that he nodded to Akumu'ka and dashed out the window as well, flipping onto his feet. He let Aku dissapate then connect with him again, jumping from tree to lamp post to whatever he could out of the campus.

"Kaede...Azna..what..Grrr..." he wrestled with himself as the roar of the dragon went louder with every bellow.

"No..."

Ratori had caught up with Kade but sensed that the psionic disprution was ceased. He could now feel the tremendous power of Soji even as he was escaping. His face was ice cold as the senses seemed to overtake him.

Vulkain knew what was next and acted accordingly, he activated Kagemushra for the last time and swooped Kade, Shurin and Ratori inside. He swept through the halls bringing Delcan in as well as any other students save Kazu and Kaede. Before they knew it they were in the battle dome, and Ratori was glomped by Miyuya.

"Ratori.. you are so.. cold.."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede was suddenly grabbed from behind. She was held in a way that she couldnt turn around, but the voice gave away who it was. She felt him lick her cheek and cringed.
    She was pulled away by Azoth'na and they were taken to the school's roof. Kaede rubbed her cheek.
    'Ewwwwww, I need peroxide for my face!!'
    She looked over to Kazu. She didnt know excatly what to say. He didnt have full control of Aznagoth, but maybe it would be useful...but yet again, he couldnt really control the dragons attacks. Not from what she saw the day at the park.

Koe looked over the edge of the building to see if she could spot Soji. She spotted him leaving the school.
    "Releasing the dragon wont be neccessary after all, the coward ran away."

Kaede held Kazu fron behind, like a mother would a child.
    "Calm down, hes gone. Just try to calm down."
    When she felt his breathing slow down, she got up and dusted herself off.
    "Lets head back to the dorms before the cops come...or before the principle expels us for being here."

Chou snapped her fingers. She was really looking foward to a battle, espically when she knew there would be blood.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kasch could hear fighting and watched as some man jumped across campus from treetop to treetop... He smiled. Summoners killing one another. How glorious. The nurse watched him carefully to make sure he didn't leave or get up. Once she seemed certain she turned around and almost immediately Kasch pushed himself out of the window and fell to the ground on his feet... hurting his foot again. He might have reconsidered that move had he known they were two stories up. Standing erect he watched the fight with hidden glee. They were tearing themselves apart. One kid who he thought might be in his class...maybe... wasn't that the kid who summoned the dragon earlier? Whatever. He couldn't be bothered to care about an idiotic Summoner. There was some man jumping around who he did not recognize nor care enough about to commit his face to memory. And an annoying girl. The one with the guitar or the violin... he'd forgotten which, but he remembered that the string snapped and his her in the chest... or was it the face? or maybe the hand? he couldn't recall. He hadn't paid attention.

The tree bent beneath the jumping man and screamed. They screamed in hatred about having to support a summoner and Kasch could feel their anguish and annoyance. He could only imagine. The whole natural world. The whole world of matter. Despised Summoners. They were an abomination. More for the TPMs they carried in their chest then anything else but abominations none the less. The world screamed for their depths. It was a screaming of the rustling leaves when they bent in front of the summoner lest they touch his or her sinful flesh. It was in the way the ground moan under their tread. It was in the way water avoided their lips, clawing against glasses to get away from them. They were a sin against all things. But more importantly it was a sin against man. Kasch sneered.

Azazel rolled gleefully within Kasch. Oh this was just getting better. The pitch the taste and the feel were getting better, his color was still off a bit and there was an off sort of smell but still he was so close. Soon Kasch and Azazel would over lap...they would be the same soul. And Azazel just waited for that day. It would be soon. He smiled to himself in Kasch's chest like an leeching fetus. Soon.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

Baki knew what the principal wanted. The battle dome and expulsion thing was just an excuse to make sure all the students were out of harm's way. Something was going on. The Hall Monitors were dispatched all over the school. As he ran through the corridor he nearly tripped on Rader.

"HEY WATCH IT!" She complained.

"You can talk?!" Asked Baki, taken aback

"No time for that you lackey! I just felt someone in the campus trigger one of my web. It must be our intruder." She stated, taking off toward the entrace.

"I'll come along." He said running as well. "Did someone call the cops?"

"Genji called the Summoner Crime Intervention Squad, but he'd prefer to take care of it by himself." the TPM responded.

------

Slimeye was floating around the campus when it spotted the running man. This was the intruder, it could feel the murderous intent coming from him. It shot a warning blast of slime, hoping to slow him down.

-----

Genji kept going down the stairs, toward the basement. He had to get to that certain suitcase before anyone else. He bursted into the boiler room and got over to the wall. A few manipulations and it revealed a hidden panel. He took out the suitcase that was behind it.

"I'm ready for that bastard." He said to himself.

------

Limito had been taken along by the large crowd, totally loosing sight of the people he was with. Everybody was headed toward the battledome. They were affraid of getting expelled, but there was also wild rumors circulating about the REAL reason of this. Some talked of a wild shooter, other of a mad TPM, some even hushed about a bomb threat. What could be going on? The boy could feel that Branlud was getting anxious, but why?

Member †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai† is infamous around these parts †Erikai†'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 09:08 PM
    Threads

Eriaki walked up to the school gate with her black book bag on and her student ID in her hand. Looking into the school as she entered she was a man jumping across the campus. "There must be some kind of fight going on," she thought. She walked towards the battledome for more information.

Ame, once again summoned him self to watch Erikai. He ran in front of her leading her towards the battledome making sure no one got in their way. "You think now is the time for information, you better get your butt into
    gear for getting out of the way of danger," he yelled at her concerned for her safety.

(Sig made by: Capernicus)

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kasch sneered.

Some strange new girl passed him. He watched her out of the corner of his eye. She was heading toward the battle dome like a good little subservient summoner. Cabalist wench. Just what he needed. New ones

It seemed this place was filled with bothersome people and they only appeared to be getting more bothersome. His arm began to itch underneath the cast. His eye bulge... oh crap... The burning sensation cursed through his arm. Normally he applied the cream he had gotten from the hospital, a numbing agent, however with the cast in the way there was no way to do this. It was as bad as when he had first gained the wounds that made this maligned flesh. He gritted his death against the pain. Such was the punishment for failure he supposed.

Still, more summoners? At least they were all in one place. He watched the girl out of the corner of his blood red eyes. Whould she be as obnoxious as the other ones? Or could he ignore her until he fancied it was time kill her? Either way was fine... this was his duty after all, not his pleasure

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Okay I am really sorry for not posting Limito but my internet was knocked out by a storm last week it's taken me a while to get back in the swing of things once agian sorry Hatsuko's color, Yuri's color

BIC: Yuki totally lost sight of her companions. Yuri had disapeared she hated crowds. Something alien moved just beneath the surface of Yuki's conscious. It felt like another TPM. W-Who is that?
    "Hatsuko I guess you'd better get going now though"
    Yuki didn't bother to wonder why another TPM had made contact with her she just looked wildly around for the principal. SHe couldn't see him through the crush of flailing stundents though.
    Yuri was fretting. Yuki could feel it. She was nervous about something. She knew something was amiss. But not being able to talk had it's disadvantages. And now what was worse she had to share part of Yuki's time with another TPM! And she didn't even know him.
    Yuki ignored the resentful feelings from Yuri. Finally she caught back up with Limito. "Limito? What's going on?" She asked trying to keep at least some of her nervousness to herself but not suceeding.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Closed Thread

Thread Information