AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Aura's Showcase

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like the background for the Ino one. The extraction is good and the font of the text is great! I just don't think that the red matches the whole sig. Maybe you should change its color? Other then that, its great!

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Ummm that's DEIDARA NOT INO! they're not even the same gender lol.

Anways thanks for your comments. Here's a Sasori sig. I'm thinking about making a Kisame one next.

siggy

Yes Cameron I finally made a Sasori sig you can drool over it now.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I love you!! I shall commence to drooling now. The background looks psychodelic, yes I can use that word, and ofcourse Sasori looks amazingly hot.
    Last edited by Rageling; 02-25-2007 at 07:31 PM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's Kisame!

siggy

You all know the drill.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The picture goes really good with the background, I also like how the words go along his sword.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Junior Member DiaoChan will become famous soon enough DiaoChan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2007 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: misaki912

wonderfull the color goes perfect good job sis ^-^ keep it up!

"Can you survive my dance of death?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a set I made for Sasukewife1234.

I finally figured out how to do the transparent thingy properly.

Here it is:

Avy

Siggy

You all know the drill.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Congrats on the transparent effect on the avy, and the sig has a nice random effect to it. The picture itself looks kinda funny though.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kay everyone here's another sig I made for fun. Thanks for all your comments and stuff keep 'em coming.

Siggy

Feel free to critisize and post your comments on it.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Politically incorrect but lovely, the background mixed with the image itself gives it a dark and depressing feel which I'm pretty sure is what your were going for. I see you've also used the transperent thingy on the edges.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a set I made at the request of ANBU Deidara Uchiha.

He originally wanted Itaci's "Little World" as I call it, as a BG but I didn't like how it looked so I made a BG using the colors red and black instead so I could compramise.

I hope he likes it.

Siggy

Feel free to critisize and post your comments on it.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The color of the background looks really cool and the two pics go great together. I can't stop staring into the center of the sig, it's hypnotising me.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Junior Member DiaoChan will become famous soon enough DiaoChan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2007 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: misaki912

WHOA!, sis im speachless ....im sure hes gona love it... the color goes perfect wit the whole itachi theme ^-^ keep it up sis!!

"Can you survive my dance of death?"

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Your newest one:
    I don't think you should have two people off on both ends. It doesn't look that good. The bg is really good though. The text font is not the best and the color seems a little too bright. The extractions don't seem to belong with the bg though. They sorta seem as if they were cut out of something else and glued onto another.

2nd to newest one:
    The hanging girl extraction and image is of good quality. The background and the text don't go very well together though.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Here a sig I made at the request of PrinceDiamond. He said he wanted it to look like my first sig I made in Pixia. So I made it similar to it.

Siggy

Comments, critiques you all know the drill.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

WOW! i like how u did all of these! keep it up

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's another sig I made for fun and for myself.

Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that sig is cool! ^.^ keep it up Aura of the Twilight!!! i also hope to see more of ur awesome sets!!! ^.~

of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's definately true and it looks really unique from your other sigs, it kinda stands out. It's a little jagged but other than that it looks great.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a set I made for my sis and myself. It's a matching set I love the idea of matching sets so I decided to make one myself. Of courese my sis still can't have matching avys yet so I'll only put up the sig in my sig.

My Avy:

Her Avy:

The Sig:

Please post comments and critisize. Of course my sis is Sasukewife1234 if you haven't guessed.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

They look nice, all three of them.

I think the 3D effect on the avies is a bit strong though. I'd make the "sides" of the pyramide stump smaller, so that it doesn't overlap that much of the charas' faces. On the sig, the size is ok.
    And I think that the color of the text is maybe a bit strong. Especially on the sig, I'd used a color more along the line of what's already used in it.

Anyway, keep up the nice work and
    have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

those two advatar look cute and the sig does too! ^.^ keep it up Aura of Twilight and i hope to see more of ur hard work sigs and advatars!

of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a sig I made at the request of Luck Sharinghan Sakura.

Avy.

Siggy.

Feel free to post comments and criticisms.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

It reminds me of Chobits^_^.In another way good job.

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of the Twilight View Post
    Here's a sig I made at the request of Luck Sharinghan Sakura.

Avy.

Siggy.

Feel free to post comments and criticisms.
    Thanks Aura!I love what you did to the sig!^_^
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information