AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rhyming!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Rhyming!

Okay, sometimes it's hard to rhyme certain words. So I think this would be a good thread to have. If you have trouble rhyming something... check this thread! I'll update it as often as I can with random words that rhyme with other words. If you have a rhyme I don't have, and haven't posted, feel free to PM me with it, or a bunch of them, and I'll update the thread and probably credit you for your stream of rhymes. That way, it'll be easier for some of us to think of rhymes that we wouldn't normally think of

Good idea? I thought so!

Each post on this thread will focus on a different rhyming scheme. Like for example, "door, anymore, sore, four, lore, nior, bore, implore" will all be in one thread, because they're the same scheme.

Jagen Eye gave me this link through PM's, and I don't advocate advertising other sites, but I feel that this is an okay one to link.. If you have any other rhyming websites, please send them to me.

http://www.unscramble.net/rhyme.html

Thank you erikareika for the following rhyme-help website:

http://www.rhymezone.com/
    Last edited by Fabala; 05-08-2008 at 12:54 AM.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Closed Thread

Thread Information