AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thorny's Graphic Veranda

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Well I haven't visted this place in awhile >.> But I see Thorn that you haven't been bored with the graphics either. Nice job on the current set I gotta say, you can make anything look good cant you? Lol well I might want to check it out now since your giving the comic such praise and the drawings aren't that bad either. But the banners are AWESOME!*huggles the first one* I love this one, green has never looked so good with a hot character like that^^;

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Thanks again everyone for you generous comments.

Made myself a new set. It's nothing fancy but I just like the scan so I wanted to ultilize it. Extraction by me. lol But anyways, I wanted to show everyone my favorite places to go, but I'm making you guys do all the work and type out the address! Mwuahahaahah ... yeah, I'm evil. >_> Oh well.

::

Neato!

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Awesome sig. I really like the transparency bit.
    The size and position of the text box counterbalance the main chara, creating a harmonic look.
    The brush stroke at the bottom of the text box is an unobtrusive, yet effective way to make the whole thing a bit more interesting.

Two things I found, though:
    1) When you look really hard on a good monitor, you can see a slight box around the brush at the text box, it's background is not completely transparent. At the same position, you can see some jpeg artifacts around the brush. You should clean this up, it really doesn't match the otherwise crisp and flawless look of the sig.
    2) I tried out all the styles of the Forum and with the bright pink one, the sig is nearly unreadable. It works perfect with all other styles though.

Keep up the great work and
    have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

oh, o.0; I've beent to all those places before lol.

Anyways Likey Elfenstein stated, the position of the character and the text harmonize with each other and the transparency bit is a nice touch. I like the font for "Thornwillow's Favorite Places", and I like the little swirlies at the bottom of the list box.

Over all 9.5 out of 10

keep up the wonderful work and I hope to see more soon.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok, couple words about your set

siggy is too big...
    text is hard to see
    and it need more brushes
    but i love pic!
    i thing it is good, you come on, you can do better. i wanna see it! i will be here and post comment on that better. work on it (i hope i dont sound bossy)
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Member ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero is a splendid one to behold ZeroHero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 04:34 PM
    Threads

Elfen i so see tht box..but unless told were it is its really hard to see i looked at the image for like 3 min till i saw it Elfen lol b/w its a really good sig

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

i like how ur new set is made! keep it up Thronwillow!!! ^.^

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I did notice the box around the brush Elfenstein, thank you for noticing with your keen eye.

So I made myself a new set because Wonderwice got me hooked on this artist and he does some great male drawings and I love them. ^_^ So this is the product of a new signature. I was aiming for a more higher contrast and sharpened feel, so I think I achieved it. I think it's fun, comments are welcome'd and always appreciated!

Last edited by Thornwillow; 03-04-2007 at 06:59 PM.

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quite awesome work, once again.
    I was aiming for a more higher contrast and sharpened feel
    You achieved that very well. With the many bright white places in the background and the bright places on the chara it looks kind of like an overexposed photograph. Especially with the green and glowing elements in the bg, there is the illusion that the viewer is standing in the shadows of a forest and looks into the direction of a brightly sunlit clearing.
    The font, placement and coloring of the text in the sig works really well too, especially with the brush underneath it.

On the avy, I think the text looks a bit forlorn somehow. I'd try to add maybe a little brush to it or change the size and position.

Anyway, keep up the great work and
    have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

-bows- I did my job XD Heh, love the Wildrock set.
    The mangaka is a she btw. Anyway, enough of the talking,
    I'll try to make a comment. <3
    The background is fabulous, it's just that it looks a bit -too- sharp on the left side, close to the dude's arm. Could be just my eyes though.
    The way the font is is just perfect, I'm no good with text.. -envy- XD Anyway, it's nicely blended as expected of our Thorny :3
    Uhm. It's way too early to make a sensible comment. x.x;
    Just keep up the faboulicious work! <3
    Last edited by Wonderwice; 03-04-2007 at 05:13 AM.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

It is so beautiful Thorn. Wow..breathtaking in my opinion. I so love the colors. Green being my favorite. It looks amazing.
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

i like the new set keep it up and i hope to see more

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Why, hello there Thorn. =D I see that your sig makingness skills are still going strong. *hasn't been here in, like, 5 million years* >>;;; So, anywho just wanted to comment on your current set...It's amazing! I love the brushing and how clear the image is...And it's that guy from Wild Rock! hehe....So, um...<333
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hey everyone! I haven't updated here in a while, but that's because I haven't done anything in awhile. lol Well part of being MiD, I made some Hiatus signs that people can use for their sites, and I wanted to share them with you guys! So hopefully, you like them!

This one is my favorite because it's just so cute! It was weird trying to blend a stock image and an anime image together, but hopefully it looks right.

And this one is just cute. lol

These also were me trying to practice with textures and whatnot and blending options.

Enjoy my friends! And again, thank you so much for you comments.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

They are breathtaking Thorn-sama. I truely wish I had your talent..wow. I think that the both of them are beautiful. The first one is so cute..and the second one has beautiful coloring..I love them both. I want to see more.

<3
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Oh God...I love your work! Seriously, all of the graphics that you have created are just wonderful.

I honestly didn't notice that you had blended an anime character with a stock image untill you pointed it out-It looked that professional. And I love the sort of glossy magazine look you gave the second one. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

This set was inspired by a contest being ran over at Digital Tochi, so therefore, I naturally had to use it here! lol Death Note is a lot of peoples favorite anime and I just happened to find this really cute Death Note stock. So enjoy. ^^

It's Hypertastical MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WOOT-NESS

Aww thorn the new set you have is soo cute :3 you've done i wonderful job with it ^^
    Gandy-Man and Bunster, Saving One Pimp one Porn-star at a time
    +~Fun Fun Banana Time~+

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

garden one is cute and GREEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and i like your set. colorful and fun as you are
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Awwwh. The DeathNote set looks suu adorable. *___*
    And the other image reminds me of Sleeping Beauty coz she grew sleepy. xD Or Snow White.
    They just look awesome!
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

Sorry I'm a space cat Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi No Kuro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 07:58 AM
    Threads

The Death Note one is... LOVE! o_o

AFs Number One Digimon Fan
    Maybe I'm just wierd-
    Kouichi Kimura
    My Devianart
    Someday Somehow.net

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

I lovelovelovelovelovelove the Death Note set *-*
    it's colorful, clean, wonderful and.. Death Note <3
    I love how the background blends with the stock.
    Fabulicious :3
    As for the bigger image with the -amazingly, awefully cute- girl,
    it's awesome! The background makes it look very dreamy and mysterious,
    and it blends nicely with the girl. Love it Thorny :3
    Keep up the awesome work!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Oh my goodness that is beautiful Thorn-sama. I love all of your guys' work. I can only hope I ever get as good as you all.
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-05-2007 at 10:41 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information