AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: g'day from a land down under!

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2007 12:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The land down under! u should join me where its warm! ^^,
    Threads

Cool g'day from a land down under!

ello all! im FoX ^^,
    or Brett... whateva suits ya?

well, im 19, 20 next november (my god, im getting old >.<)
    i guess im outgoin and i love cars all too much!
    but of course theres somthing i love more than cars ^^,
    ill let u figure it out...

hmmm... a few details?
    well my favorite movie is mad max 1 or 2 (i still cant decide >.<)
    the first one was made down the road from here ya know?
    tho it looks nothing like it did then... only the bridge bit >.<
    oh... an i love rock/heavy music aswell as all the rest (im pretty mainstream)
    i havent seen a great deal of anime...
    iv seen DBZ (who hasnt?) and pokemon :P
    but iv also seen Evangelion(sp?) and bubblegun crisis
    aswell as all of samurai champloo and the first epp of Eureka 7...
    i wana see the rest tho but i cant find them anywhere >.<

ummm... wat more can i say??

i already know a few ppl here from BMC
    Wolfwood
    Sam (Aphrodite)
    .Mystic

theres more, but those i pulled outa the air (yea, thick air here huh?)

well, thats offically the biggest intro iv EVER writen... i didnt even write half as much for sasa!!

hope to make sum awsome friends here! catchs round!
    - FoX

Slip out the back before they know you were there
    And at the worst you'll see nobody cares
    Cos you don't wanna be around when it all goes down
    Even heroes know when to be scared!

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Welcome! I hope you have a good time here. If you need a friend or some help feel free to pm! ^ ^
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha! yea, will do ^^,
    thanx

.Cyanide.Candy. Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:35 PM
    Threads

Hello,
    Welcome to AF.
    Read the rules.
    Have fun.
    And PM for any questions,
    or if you wish to become friends.
    Hope to see some posts by you,
    and also hope to meet you in chat.
    Enjoy!

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

--He yawns-- I really hope you have a good time here, Follow the rules, and if you have any questions, PM the admins.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea, np! thanx guys... i forgot to metion that u's can add me on msn if yas wana chat... its in my profile or ill chuck it in my sig l83rz...

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

o no O_o how'd you find ya way here? :P lol
    ahh well. guess you got nothing better to do these holidays ^^;
    cya around here, and maby at the pizza joint if i get out driving more >_>

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them. PM me if you need anything. Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha! actually, i was here ages ago... remember? i was under that jess ckicks account tho >.< rei or sumfin? i used it wen she was done with it... i think i like posted 2 things with it?

but sam showed me this place recently and it popped up in my address bar was typing sumfin else starting with an a >.<
    (sams till in hospital btw >.<)

n ya, thanx teed... ill cya round!

Senior Member harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2012 08:08 PM
    Threads

Welcome to Anime Forum! I hope you make lots of new friends here and have fun.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Hiya, welcome to AF! I'm not sure what else to say! Well post and have fun!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx harusame and sailor ^^,
    yea... ill try make some friends here ^^,

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha! yea, thanx luna ^^,

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

hey welcome to AF enjoy your stay!
    what anime character you are check out www.theotaku.com plz rep me if you like Naruto.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yep... will do sakura ^^,

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, howdy! Have fun, post often, and if you've any questions, feel free to PM

your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to animeforum. Please follow the rules and have fun.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow! i didnt expect such a big welcome! and one from a mod! :

thanx guys... will do! ^^,

Fan of Metal fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 01:59 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF, Read the rules, Have fun, PM me if you need anything.

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

Hi! Follow the rules, make friends and have fun!
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

Junior Member Username is a jewel in the rough Username is a jewel in the rough Username is a jewel in the rough Username's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 11:07 AM
    Threads

hey
    Read the rules
    follow it
    and be friendly
    enjoy

bye
    You're head is you're bests friend

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

to AF Brett!! I hope you enjoy your time in here!! Have fun!!
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Hi there.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Have fun.
    And enjoy.

King of Water Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 02:02 AM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to AF.
    PM ne so we can be friends.

Closed Thread

Thread Information