AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Metallica

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Metallica

What? No thread for these guys yet? Blasphemy! Every forum should have the Metallica thread.

Has any body seen Some Kind Of Monster yet? I've heard they don't get on throughout the whole documentary and storm out of the studio quite a few times after getting into hissy fits.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

I saw Some Kind of Monster...It's awesome,but I like Metallica,so it's nothing strange that I liked it...Some Kind of Monster is about their lives,how they got on top,how everything started...Well if you haven't saw it,then you should,and if you saw it then you definitelly need to buy it...Or download it from somewhere...
    By the way my favorite song is Fade to Black!!!I really like it,and for me it's the sadest song they made...

words spoken by:
    Hamashimura

When I die I will become a Summon

Member Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:02 AM
    Threads

I love tallica'. I also liked some kind of monster, but it made me hate Lars Ulrich. I didn't like him before, and after seeing that I lost a little bit of respect. The guys a good drummer, I'll give him that, but personality wise I thought he was a little childish. James and Rob rock out loud, they both are masters of their craft with some awesome chops.
    Run and suffer.............but don't mess up your hair!

Pm me if you have any questions about God and Christianity, I'll do my best to help.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Metallica is Meh. Kill 'em All had some kick butt riffs, justice for all was really underrated, and I didn't mind the black album. But reload? What the heck? And then Saint Anger? That was terrible. James Hetfield is a tool, a real *** in real life too. Lars too. Kirk is a nice guy though, I hear. Not a very creative guitar player though.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

I think about every Metallica fan though St. Anger was terrible, and those who think it's great obviously haven't listened to it. Though I could probably pre-occupy myself for a whole day happily listening to the Black Album.

Member Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:02 AM
    Threads

St Anger was a let down, with the exception of a couple songs. My favorite albums are And Justice For All, Garage Days, and of course, the Black Album. Garage had some good stuff on it, and I think it's their most underated album. Not my favorite, but underated.
    Run and suffer.............but don't mess up your hair!

Pm me if you have any questions about God and Christianity, I'll do my best to help.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love me some Metallica.

I have a compilation CD that I made from Load, ReLoad, The Black Album, & ....And Justice For All.
    S&M is great and all, but I don't like waiting for the songs to kick in... So I made my own compilation.
    Let's see... It has 13 tracks, in this order...

1) ...And Justice For All
    2) Blackened
    3) One
    4) Ain't My [expletive]
    5) 2 x 4
    6) King Nothing
    7) Hero of the Day
    8) Enter Sandman
    9) The Unforgiven
    10) Nothing Else Matters
    11) Fuel
    12) Unforgiven II
    13) Die Die, My Darling (Originally by The Misfits [Danzig Era])

Out of all of the music from the second half of their career, I feel that is the best 13 tracks, seeing as how that is all one CD could hold! And yes, I do like Metallica's version of Die Die, My Darling better.

Senior Member kakashi the copy ninja is on a distinguished road kakashi the copy ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 10:39 PM
    Threads

When metallica did the cover of hole in the sky and iorn man was such a good concert Hell yeah Metallica rules!

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Metallica is my 2nd favorite band. I have all their CD's. My favorites albums are ...And Justice For All & Black albums.

Sig made by Riina-chan

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with certain names here-st.anger was really let down...I dont like that album...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

Metallica is pretty meh. I only have one album to be fair, Master Of Puppets, and it didn't blow my mind or anything. it wasn't really all that entertaining. I'll stick to Pantera, Moonsorrow and such. Thanks. xP

Member Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 02:34 PM
    Threads

I think Metallica is a pretty good band but I think they're a slight bit over rated. Their first four albums were really good. However, since Justice they have had their moments but they've never come close to Ride the Lightning.

Out of all of the songs they released after Justice these were my favorite...
    Unforgiven II
    Anywhere I Roam
    My Friend of Misery
    Nothing Else Matters
    King Nothing
    Until It Sleeps

As for St. Anger, I really do think it had potential. I have seen some of Some Kind of Monster and I really liked some of the riffs. However, the lyrics were horrible. I also didn't agree with them giving up guitar solos (it's not that a band has to have guitar solos to be good so much as the fact that they only gave up guitar solos because they weren't cool anymore). I think the biggest problem with the album was that it was rushed. I actually do look forward to their next album however simply because Robert Trujillo is one of my favorite bass guitarists.

As far as the best of the 80s thrash movement is concerned, my favorite band is definitly Anthrax. They didn't sell out, yet they weren't afraid to try new things. They also had a sense of humor which is something that metal lacks (not that I do not love metal).
    Last edited by Okita-Kun; 02-01-2007 at 01:38 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Okita-Kun
    Anywhere I Roam
    I believe it's Wherever I may Roam...

Senior Member Melody Melancholy has a spectacular aura about Melody Melancholy has a spectacular aura about Melody Melancholy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

I love all the songs off of Metallica's CD Ten Thousand Fists.
    PM me if you want to be friends...
    And this sig was made by ~*Dizzy*~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Melody Melancholy
    I love all the songs off of Metallica's CD Ten Thousand Fists.
    That's Disturbed,not Metallica...

Member Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun is just really nice Okita-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 02:34 PM
    Threads

I believe it's Wherever I may Roam...
    Yeah, you're right. That was a mess up. In the song James says "Anywhere I Roam" but on the track listing says "Wherever I May Roam." I made the mistake because I listen to the song more than I look at the album cover and because I haven't listed to that song since ninth grade.

Senior Member kakashi the copy ninja is on a distinguished road kakashi the copy ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 10:39 PM
    Threads

Eather way the song is known by both names.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

They can never have permanent bass player.

Senior Member ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 06:08 PM
    Threads

if you to MTV.com, and get to videos, you can watch tons of metallica videos. My personal favorites are Unforgiven (Because I can play it on guitar), King Nothing, and St. Anger.

Closed Thread

Thread Information