AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Elder Scrolls: Obivion

Senior Member Phazon_2005 is infamous around these parts Phazon_2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2007 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Elder Scrolls: Obivion

I think obivion is one of the best rpg's i ever played in the world because you can customize your weapons, armor and spells that can enchanted your weapons with thge ability to summon monster when you hit a person.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

wrong forum ... should be in Video Games section

Anyway, I've kinda played, reached the level 8 and then stopped ... it was kinda boring .... and it required a good comp to be played <_<

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2007 12:02 AM
    The land down under! u should join me where its warm! ^^,
    Threads

i loved this game! it ran OK on my pc but the gfx were really low... but it still looked good...

the best thing to do after uv finished it is get 100&#37; charmelion(sp?) on all ur armor n then go round n kill EVERYONE!
    they dont fight back, i made the imperial city deserted

Slip out the back before they know you were there
    And at the worst you'll see nobody cares
    Cos you don't wanna be around when it all goes down
    Even heroes know when to be scared!

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizzard View Post
    wrong forum ... should be in Video Games section

Anyway, I've kinda played, reached the level 8 and then stopped ... it was kinda boring .... and it required a good comp to be played <_<
    That's why you get the Xbox 360 version. It's a little more restricted on the interest things that you can manipulate in the game, but I've had fun with it anyways. Yes, the game is boring as HELL when you start, but you have to give it some time to get to the interesting stuff. Since you can do whatever the hell you want during the game, you'll find something to do.=/
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Played the thief guild and dark brotherhood sidequests, then found the main story too boring to even try.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Junior Member thesilentraven is on a distinguished road thesilentraven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2006 10:48 AM
    Threads

Oblivion like the rest of the Morrowind Series was the best bloody series of RPG I ahve ever played. I mean I spent a full 50 hours going through the main story line because of my apsent minded abilty to be distracted by butterflies and horses THE GAME STILL ROCKS I am a level 21 Jedi Knight(thats right I made my own damm class)

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's extremely tedious. The plot, is mediocre at best. Boring, repetitive quests, all give object to person, retrieve object for person, kill person, kill good or bad-guys, blah blah blah. Over and over and over and over again. Every now and then do a trip to Oblivion and aimlessly kill bad-guys there.

Plot-wise, the OC of NWN2 is... it's not fair to compare it, it's just so much better in so many ways.

And the voices, isn't it funny how you can travel the world, everyone does indeed speak, but there is a small number of actors, so every other person sounds and says exactly the same?
    Last edited by Eris; 12-06-2006 at 12:05 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2007 12:02 AM
    The land down under! u should join me where its warm! ^^,
    Threads

the game was big enough as it was, i dont think they wanted to put 500,000 different voices in the game n sell it over 5 dvd disks???

plus, i like it the way it was... it was boring at the start, but there were things around to amuse myself with, plus, the assassins guild is the best by far!
    (i love hiding in a corner n then sneaking up on sum1 n stabing them in the back!)

Slip out the back before they know you were there
    And at the worst you'll see nobody cares
    Cos you don't wanna be around when it all goes down
    Even heroes know when to be scared!

Closed Thread

Thread Information