AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Updated rules - Read before posting!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Updated rules - Read before posting!

First, let me warn everyone of the rules...they're quite simple
    1. No cursing! This is absolute!

2. No double posting (there is an edit button people...USE IT!!)
    3. all threads that have not been posted in for over a month will be closed
    4. Be respectful of your fellow posters (^_^)
    5. all the rules posted for Chat Rules apply here as well
    6. any questions about the above, feel free to pm me. I will respond within a reasonable amount of time...as I am here on and off throughout the day.
    7. Please, for the love of all that is good and fluffy, don't post Band vs. Band Threads or Rock vs. Pop Threads! They will be trashed. To Quote Tsuna
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Please. For the love of.. anything. STOP with the THIS VS THAT threads. How many bands can you pit against Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, and whoever else until you get the idea into your head that their music does not make the universe spin round and round? Ok, so people like them, they're popular right now, I understand that, but does that mean there needs to be 20 different threads comparing that band to those bands to whatever bands? I understand a few threads, but everywhere I look I see new topics about the same band popping up over and over again. And I hope I'm not the only person that has noticed that, or else I just have too much time on my hands..
    [/rant again]

8. I can't reiterate this enough, this is NOT a chat. You want to chat? Follow the link in the user tool bar above.
    9. Before creating any thread, kindly utilise the search Forum tool to see if there's one posted already.
    10. No linking to illegal downloads.

And lastly...this is more of a guideline than a rule:
    Please try to stick with English while posting. I am not up to translating everything all the time to check the content. Be prepared to offer a translation if requested.

One tiny addendum...we now have a seperate forum for Bands. If you want to discuss your favourite band, please take your discussions there.
    When starting a thread about your favourite band, kindly provide a bit of info about them. Genre of music, a few song titles, members of the band (if you know) and if people are likely to find them in a local music store or if they'll have to hunt them via the net.

Thank you and have a great day!
    Last edited by Nanobyte; 07-23-2014 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Update!
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information