AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Summoner School

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I believe its during battles only
    YEASE! ^^ then that means I haven't messed up my posts!
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Well Limito said they can stay summoned longer when not that active, as in not battling.
    The longer a TPM is out the more energy the summoner would have to expend I think. But if they hang out with you, hardly energy is used.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fionn Mac View Post
    Well Limito said they can stay summoned longer when not that active, as in not battling.
    The longer a TPM is out the more energy the summoner would have to expend I think. But if they hang out with you, hardly energy is used.
    so, either I wasn't paying attention or it just wasn't menchinoed to me
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Name: Garcia Alberto (last name, first name)
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Sepulcro, Necro
    Maximum Summoning Time: 1 hour
    Appearance: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/FireVile.png

Personality: Alberto is a gentlemen, treating everyone with respect and rarely gets angry. He’s like a dog, friendly to anyone and loyal to anybody that he doesn’t feel threatened around.

Bio: Alberto was always the kid that’s been picked on, he was, in a way, a human punching bag. He never did tell his parents for his parents had died in a car crash when he was only five, staying at his grandfather’s house. He didn’t tell his grandfather, not wanting to make it a big deal. He’s been up in his room everyday after being beat upon, calming himself down and not having his anger get the better of him. It was three days after starting this did he start to establish a mental link with Necro, the black wolf that appeared in his room when he was ten. At first he was scared, but the wolf acted like a dog would, lying beside him and looking at Alberto. He had been teaching himself how to summon Necro though most of the time he had just summoned himself. It was the day of his birthday, the guys that always beat him up had chased him into a corner of an alley, his grandfather was about to step in when he saw the wolf appear at his grandson’s side. Necro had growled a bit, scaring off the kids, after that they never beat him up again. 5 years later he had established another mental link with something else. He had done this without even knowing, finding out when he had gone to visit his parent’s graves. Something had moved behind him, turning around he saw the ghost, as he saw it looked like the grim reaper. It didn’t attack him, pointing to Alberto than to himself. Alberto had understood a little, he had named him Sepulcro, which in english translates to tomb, grave. On his birthday, his grandfather sent him to Japan, hearing about a great summoner school which he found his grandson to be. Alberto never did got used to the country’s customs, wishing he was back at home in Brazil.

For TPMs:

Name: Sepulcro
    Summoner: Alberto
    Group: Nightmare
    Archetype: -A
    Power(s): Shadow
    Special Attack(s): Blind Darkness, Shadow Slash
    Description: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...Soulreaper.jpg Sepulcro puts on an act of not really caring about his summoner, not listening to him sometimes. He is merciless in TPM fights and will not stop until he feels he has been satisfied or the summon had gone back to it’s world.

Name: Necro
    Group: Chimeras
    Archetype: -U
    Power: Lightening
    Special Attacks: Howl, Blitz
    Description: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...16/2458671.jpg Necro treats Alberto like his own child, protecting him from any dangers. In fact Necro is overly protective and will growl or even bite when someone comes too close, unless Alberto tells him that the person is a friend. Even though Necro is overly protective, he is very friendly once getting an approval, acting like a harmless pup.
    Last edited by ThunderBird; 02-09-2007 at 05:02 PM.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

I might join when I have the time at home...I hope it's alright.
    Last edited by Fetal Fetish; 02-06-2007 at 02:53 PM.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

Name: Shizuka, Sousuke
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any):
    Maximum Summoning Time: 45 minutes
    Appearance: http://blue-bamboo.net/dd/papers/swordsman.jpg
    Personality: Sousuke is a quiet kind of person that doesnt like to mingle with others. He may be mean at times but inside of himself is a gentle, kind person that will help anyone in need.
    Bio: Sousuke was orphaned at birth when his village of summoners were was destroyed by bandits that also control TMPs like them. It had seemed that they were greatly trained by someone great and easily defeated the villagers. Supposively the bandits thought they killed everyone but his parents hid Sousuke in a wooden crate being shipped to Japan. While the ship was sailing, survivors that stowed away on the same ship found Sousuke and were shocked to see him still alive. After the long voyage, the few survivors went out to find a place to stay and try to teach young Sousuke all their skill in order for them to take revenge on the bandits.

TPM
    Name: Reika
    Summoner: Sousuke
    Group: Chimera
    Archetype: +A
    Power(s): Ice
    Special Attack(s): Earth Rave, Howling Moon, Bloodfang
    Description: Reika likes to stay around Sousuke alot and play. She stays very close like a brother, but mostly she is very violent when it comes to a battle. Reika will never stop until the battle is over. She first met Sousuke when during the time of raid that destroyed his village and had asked him if he wanted power. He agreed even though he was young. But there was a price at that. He was to bond his heart to Reika's and stay together for eternity.

Will this be okay?
    Last edited by souske; 02-13-2007 at 02:50 PM.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBird View Post
    Name: Garcia Alberto (last name, first name)
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Sepulcro, Necro
    Appearance: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/FireVile.png

Personality: Alberto is a gentlemen, treating everyone with respect and rarely gets angry. He’s like a dog, friendly to anyone and loyal to anybody that he doesn’t feel threatened around.

Bio: Alberto was always the kid that’s been picked on, he was, in a way, a human punching bag. He never did tell his parents for his parents had died in a car crash when he was only five, staying at his grandfather’s house. He didn’t tell his grandfather, not wanting to make it a big deal. He’s been up in his room everyday after being beat upon, calming himself down and not having his anger get the better of him. It was three days after starting this did he start to establish a mental link with Necro, the black wolf that appeared in his room when he was ten. At first he was scared, but the wolf acted like a dog would, lying beside him and looking at Alberto. He had been teaching himself how to summon Necro though most of the time Necro had just summoned himself. It was the day of his birthday, the guys that always beat him up had chased him into a corner of an alley, his grandfather was about to step in when he saw the wolf appear at his grandson’s side. Necro had growled a bit, scaring off the kids, after that they never beat him up again. 5 years later he had established another mental link with something else. He had done this without even knowing, finding out when he had gone to visit his parent’s graves. Something had moved behind him, turning around he saw the ghost, looking like the grim reaper. It didn’t attack him, pointing to Alberto than to himself. Alberto had understood a little, he had named him Sepulcro, which in english translates to tomb, grave. On his birthday, his grandfather sent him to Japan, hearing about a great summoner school which he found his grandson to be, a summoner. Alberto never did got used to the country’s customs, wishing he was back at home in Brazil.

For TPMs:

Name: Sepulcro
    Archetype: -A
    Power(s): Shadow
    Special Attack(s): Blind Darkness, Shadow Slash, Chains of Darkness
    Description: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...Soulreaper.jpg

Name: Necro
    Group: Chimeras
    Archetype: -U
    Power: Lightening
    Special Attacks: Howl, Blitz
    Description: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...16/2458671.jpg

Hows this Limito
    I can't approve this or anything, but I'm pretty sure Limito it going to tell you to add some personallity to your TPMs. Otherwise your good to go!

Edit: Wow, the wolfs are starting to breed around here aren't they? Hmm
    Last edited by CF Striker; 02-06-2007 at 05:35 PM.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with Striker. But i believe that i have to add more to my TMP.

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thnx for the heads up Striker. will edit it out.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My Ranor is pack leader! in both worlds! so ha! well I can change the second in comand's name to just second in comand, giveing cance to other wolfies around here. ^,^ jsut rememmber my Ranor is top dog, er I mean wolf.

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

ThunderBird as Striker said add some personality and more description of attacks to your TPMs (adding a short description to add to the pictures wouldn't be a luxury, though not necessary)

As for you Souske both your character and TPM are a bit thin in term of descriptions, and Reika can't be a C type AND be violent. If she's violent then she should be either an A type or U type. I don't mind if she still has ice power, as that is not exclusive to the C type, but it would make more sense as A or U.

Also Reika is the LAST WOLF I'll accept. I don't have anything against wolves but they're becoming too commons ^^;

How about some cats or dinosaurs or crazy creatures or something??

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here I go...

Name (Family name first, this is Japan): Saeki, Rizoku
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Shito and Fir
    Maximum Summoning Time: 45 min.
    Appearance: -see first pic*
    Personality: Stubborn and hrad-headed, Rizoku is a tough girl. She has a kind side for the ones she cares about though, but you better watch out when she's angry.
    Bio: Being raised by a stepfather, she has been a lonely type of girl. She grew up in a bad enviroment, her stepfather being a drunk. Although he never struck her, she was still pained of him. She ran away and lived on the streets. When all schools rejected her, she turned to the Summoner School to the North. She has then advanced quickly, always perservering, no matter what. She then got the ability to summon TPM's, and she also holds a deep hatred for the principal, after he struck her for Fir bad-mouthing him. Her favorite and first TPM was Shito, and both her and him hold a deep bond, to the point of them being basically family. Now, she tries to survive another grueling year in the school.

TPM's

Name: Shito
    Summoner: Rizoku
    Group: Chimera
    Archetype: +D
    Power(s): He is very strong and controls earth very well. He uses mostly defensive attacks, of course, but his offense consists of hammering the enemy with large boulders after trapping them by shifting the earth under their feet. He also has lightning speed, using it constantly to get Rizoku out of danger. But also, being part cat, he also has fangs, claws, and nine lives at his disposal.
    Special Attack(s): Boulder Smash (boulders are made to come down and crush the opponent), Rock Daggers (small rocks sharpen and are thrown), MUddy Barrage (mud flies at the apponent, either blinding or trapping them), and Claws of Stone (the power of earth gathers in his claws and he strikes with a powerful thrust)
    Description: *see second pic* He is very close to Rizoku and always smiles at the sight of her. He holds a deep affection for her, but his feelings are taken as brotherly. He strives to protect her, and always blames himself if she feels bad about anything or is hurt.

Name: Fir
    Summoner: Rizoku
    Archetype: +O
    Power(s): He can dash around, making up to 4 illusions of himself to confuse his opponent, then he makes his move. He can also enlarge his claws to make large gashes to the opponent. Fir has the power of fire, but he doesn't use them very often, unless in danger. His favorite move is to make a wall of fire flying at the opponent, then enlarging his claws and stabbing them, using th efire as a decoy.
    Special Attack(s): Uni-Fire Ball (multiple fire balls are conjured up to circle the opponent and close in), Flaming Bash (engulfs his whole body in flame and bodyslams the enemy), Hammering Kick (stabs his foot into the opponents side while clawing them), and Field of Fire (as the name states, he sets the whole arena aflame; used as a last resort)
    Description: *see third pic* He is very stubborn and tough. LIke Rizoku though, he has a soft spot for people he cares about. Fir isn't as hard working or dedicated as Shito, but he is so competitve that he won't back down when opposed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mage.jpg‎
Views:	54
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	14439   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cat Boy.jpg‎
Views:	45
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	14440   Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Thing.jpg‎
Views:	43
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	14450  
    Last edited by Fetal Fetish; 02-09-2007 at 04:38 PM.
    Check out my DA:

And my Photobucket:

See you guys around~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Tokyo Girl:
    just though Id point out that in Japan, the classes are set up as-
    student year, letter
    So, 2-B would be second year students, class b....so theres no 15-B o_O

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

I haven't vanished from the face of the earth (yet...) anyway Souske used my Yuri pic *makes a big show of pouting* j/k I have no prob with her using it...also why does everyone feel the need to have a wolf????

edit: also I have found a nice picture of Yuki's uniform
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...rls/flames.jpg
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 02-09-2007 at 04:04 PM.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, Maru..xD Not very good at Japanese school stuff, am I? lol
    Check out my DA:

And my Photobucket:

See you guys around~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright, I've edited it, take a look

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

Tokyo Girl and ThunderBird are in.

Souske still needs to add a bit of substance to his TPM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know limito. I still need to think on it. Don't have many ideas

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay! I'll start posting! ^ ^
    Check out my DA:

And my Photobucket:

See you guys around~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay i've got nothing else to put down. I really can't think of anything else to put down. So i'm done editing it now.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My new person! and His TPMs. The misterious person in my first posts! PRESENTING DAR! Please tell me if you like it Limito
    Name (Family name first, this is Japan): Firelyn Dar
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Boan, Slin
    Appearance: always apears to be wearing white and an under shirt of black
    Personality: High and mighty, well skilled and a show off
    Bio: When Dar was a five year old he was sent to a Budist school at the same time he attended a martial arts school. That is when everything changed. When he arrived at the Budist school he noticed something in the dark but decided to ignore it. After going to the school for two weeks he made his connection to the dream world and meet his first aquatence Slin. He fist thought he was haveing a nightmare but infact she was a nightmare. After one day of being bullied to wits end he called out her name and a portal apeard much to the suprise of the bullies and Dar. Slin hissed and spun herself around the bullies. one by one they passed out and Dar got the nick name Dark Kobra's Fire.

Name: Slin
    Summoner: Dar
    Group: A-
    Archetype: nightmare
    Power(s): Fire
    Special Attack(s): Infernal Demise- Slin egnights herself and charges the opponant encirceling them then constricting, Balistic Bind- Slin uses her body to confine the opponant, Petals of Silver- Slin sheds a few of her scales and sends them flying twards the opponant, Boomerang Bite- if Slin misses with a first bite she will send poison to her tail; bite her own tail; forcing herself to blead venom then wip it at the opponant, Burrning Blade- Slin turns her tail into a sharp mimmic of a sword and egnights it
    Description: Slin has what Dar calls wings but they are small claw like arms. She looks like a large King (Queen) Kobra with komoto dragon's legs. Slin will attack anything close to Dar, and has no tolerance for anyone's taunts. Slin is most reactive to Dar's calm mode and anger mode. Slin an overlarged cobra loves to sneek attack but if she cannot a full on head attack will sufice. Slin is one of the most aggresive TPMs in the school. She has two marks on her hood, one dot black and one dot white, then on the reverse side (if anyone is lucky to see it) is a light neon color of red.

Name: Boan
    Summoner: Dar
    Group: D+
    Archetype: Chimera
    Power(s): Water
    Special Attack(s): Sufication- puts the opponant in a sufficating bubble of water then freazes the outside, Danceing Fish- Boan summons spears of water that turn to ice then impale the opponant, Healing rain- Boan takes time to use his water healing powers to heal either himself or his summoner, Tusunami Wall- A wall that clears out anyone or anything in the way
    Description: Boan loves to play but when Dar isn't fealing well he will clear a fifteen foot range to make sure that he will be ok. Boan is most reactive to Dar's sencitivity. Boan looks like a lepord that is on steroids. (not literaly though).
    Last edited by Narona; 02-18-2007 at 04:42 PM.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Undrave Limito View Post
    Also Reika is the LAST WOLF I'll accept. I don't have anything against wolves but they're becoming too commons ^^;

How about some cats or dinosaurs or crazy creatures or something??

....HAHAHAHA! I just read that! Wow, tear, that's GREAT! True, but great!

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

...catching up after internet blocked out so I'll be awhile even if you only got one more page for me I have other RPS that moved faster...help
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Junior Member liana1243 is on a distinguished road liana1243's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 04:19 PM
    Threads

For Humans:

Name (Family name first, this is Japan): minako mitsuki (or tsuki)
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): yousuke, yoi
    Maximum Summoning Time: 20 min
    Appearance: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3.../blondie11.jpg
    Personality: in the beginning cold and quiet and antisocial but furter in the story she's going to loosen up a bit
    Bio: mitsuki had a dark past she never wanted to tell anyone what she did ....that day...she killed her parents and and the other people in the village where she lived she was brought to a fosterhome but she escaped and lives now somewhere in the forrest. She had heard about that school and decide to go ..she'll hope to forget everything what happend in the past

For TPMs:

Name:yousuke
    Summoner:minako mitsuki
    Group:nightmare
    Archetype: A-
    Power(s):he can put someone in a dark hole of nightmares, he can dissapear and appear, he can make people suffer....
    Special Attack(s): dark hole of nightmares, black sword of pain
    appearrance:http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/animeguy.jpg
    Description: yousuke is a dark and mysterieus guy but he's really protective of mitsuki he would let anything happen to her .....

Name:yoi
    Summoner:minako mitsuki
    Group:nightmare
    Archetype:A-
    Power(s): he has the power of night, can make you fall asleep, and has control of youre shadow
    Special Attack(s): blasting moon, dark shadow stars
    appearrence:http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...cess/guy-1.jpg
    Description:yoi is like yousuke and is also really protective of mitsuki he really pity what happend to her he swear that he'll do anything to protect her..

cat girl

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

umm..ok So as of now I'm the last person to post in that RP. Unless someone like Tetsano brings it backs, I think sadly that this RP might be dead. I haven't seen its creator in...well, forever.

Closed Thread

Thread Information