AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Summoner School

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I updated the first post in this thread with a character list including the rooms.

If someone isn't in there please tell me.

Now I'd like to know who besides Nespa has dropped? one more drop and both Sasuke and Ichigo will be allowed in.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

I'm still here.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

im still here!

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

still here (sick dog better)
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure if this is necesary but <Raises hand> "I'm here."

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I just noticed that Im bunked with I am your stalker (Heather). But I havent seen her post in a while...I'll also edit my post when Kaede moves in >.>

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Im still in ^^

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Name Muramasa Akira
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Kyo,Kyoshiro,Hotaru
    Maximum Summoning Time: 2 hours and 30 Minutes
    Appearance: [IMG][/IMG]
    Personality: Akira gives everything the " IM a Bad Boy " image but inside hes kind and sweet he never fights unless hes mad or some1 he cares for is being hurt or attacked badly,Akira never shows his ture colors to any1 but his TPM's.
    Bio: At the age or 5 Akira's parents dead in a car crash,shile akira was in the car with them,Akira saw Two people fly away from the crash and with his mother dead body in therehands,Akira's screams of pain and the lose of his parents opened the gate to th dreaming and allowed two strange human looking people to come out they told Akira that they were here to help him and they will never leave him no matter what. Eight years later after strong training some1 told Akira about this new summoner school so he desided to check it out and maybe find out about this Tpm that killed his parents.

For TPMs:

Name: Kyo
    Summoner: Akira
    Group: Fey
    Archetype: U+
    Power(s): Powers over light,can move at hige speeds and able to fire his energy at his enemy's.
    Special Attack(s): Wind of the Light Sky~ an attack where Kyo holds his hand into the air causing light to shine brightly the light then makes a sword,Kyo uses this sword to cut down his enemy's.
    Light of the shining goddess~ Kyo rises his hands in the air and draws in light to the piont where he turns to light into a bow and arrow and uses the bow and arrow to shot his enemy down in the blink of an eye. Spirit bullets~ Kyo uses two gun that fire spirit bullet[ bullets of his own energy].
    Description: [IMG][/IMG]

Name: Kyoshiro
    Archetype: C
    Power(s): Ice,Water,wind
    Special Attack(s): His signature move is the Muhyo Gehetten, which traps his enemies in a pillar of ice and shatters them.

Another attack he uses is the Hyoken Seiso. This technique traps his enemies in a large hollow mountain of ice. While issuing this attack, Kyoshiro is invulnerable to attacks and can torture his enemies until they die, or he can kill them in an instant.

His ultimate attack involves the Inferno's Chill and Hyoma Juji Soumai. The Inferno's Chill drops the tempurature to below Absolute Zero. Kyoshiro can then focus the Inferno's Chill into his swords and direct an attack, the Hyoma Juji Soumai, at his enemies, killing them instantly.

He was able to surpass his limited power by using his Inferno's Chill on himself, making him more powerful, and use a new technique called "Shadow Ice of Maria".

(Special Techniques - Muhyo Gehetten, Hyoken Seiso, Inferno's Chill, the Hyoma Juji Soumai (Fantasy of Moon and Ice), and the Shadow Ice of Maria.

Description:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Name: Hotaru
    Archetype: A-
    Power(s): Black Flames,All fire and flames.
    Special Attack(s): Hotaru's command of fire allows him to summon black flame, which is hotter than any normal flame, and to generate a solid shield of flame to protect himself. He reveals many techniques, among which include: Shakuran Entai (a blast of fire that covers a large area), Kaho Enbu (traps a foe in a shell with flames burning inside; when the foe attempts to break out, it causes a massive backdraft), Ma'oh-en (summons a bigger and hotter flame than Shakuran Entai), Demon's Breath (summons black fire and shoots it at his enemies), and the Hell Crusher (surrounds himself with a massive field of black flame leaving a huge crater). Keikokuken(Hotaru call upon all his flames and makes one last huge fire Kamahamaha type attack). Hotaru fights with a double-sided sword: one side shaped like a katana, the other shaped similar to a long dagger.

Description:[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Light Wolf; 12-22-2006 at 06:23 PM.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I say, not approved for a few reasons.

1)Sign ups are closed

2)THat is an outrageous summoming time...

3)Kyoshiro, is useing the picture of my guy in another RPG.

4)We already have to many people...

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Oh,my bad,I didnt check these sign-ups in a while.

I'm here.

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

i have alot of pics looks at mine urs is not the only one but hey signs-ups are over so fine with me.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Undrave Limito View Post
    Now I'd like to know who besides Nespa has dropped? one more drop and both Sasuke and Ichigo will be allowed in.
    I had a busy week before hollidays started but I'm still here. Catching up now.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright,here is my 2nd and final TPM for my character,Shiro Kimona.It's already been approved by a Co-GM,so there's no fuss about this.

Alright,here it is.

Name:Demoru Kazekanu
    Summoner:Shiro

Group:Nightmare

Archetype:A-

Appearance:
    Power(s):He has the ability to send immense waves of energy from each of his blades,and control fire/shadows using them as well.He is able to fly due to his wings,is able to form his blades together to make 1 stronger sword.

Special Attack(s):Dark Flame Destruction/Hell Spite/Everlasting Damnation

Description:Demoru is a new TPM to Shiro.Shiro has been working with Demoru for only 2 years,and the bond between him and Demoru is nowhere near as strong as with Sky.Shiro does not know everything about Demoru due to his confined attitude towards others.Demoru's attacks are almost all based on Darkness.(He also has 1 white and 1 black wing on his back,as in the picture,he only has 1 white wing.)

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here is the NPC Miyuya, well maybe not an NPC fully but it doesn't matter. She needs no dorm because she's there to enrich Ratori's part of the story. Let's just say she's in class 5-A with Ratori eh?

Name Takena Miyuya
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any):
    Maximum Summoning Time: 45 minutes

Appearance: A girl of Ratori's stature though sort of frail. She has long purple hair and bright pink irises, which are behind her thin black framed glasses. Her skin is somewhat pale and she always carries a book. She waers a regular school uniform, a black skirt with her dress shirt tucked in (Red tie included).

Personality: She's a shy and quiet girl who seems to keep to herself.
    Bio: After going through school with Ratori, though only in his shadow, she has always adored him farther then friends and awlays tries to approach him to at least be near him. She thinks that she's not good enough to be with him yet tries to be near him always.

Her past was that of a born summoner, she always had her TPM Galintz with her. Though she seems weak and shy her power comes from her will and courage which is displayed by her approaches to Ratori. Her parents were both summoners as well, though they lost connection with their TPMs when they volenteered to help "Summon Seal" Research years ago. In a near fatal accident their minds and souls where disconnected from the "In-Dreaming" thus removing any of their abilities. She's trying to be the best she an be, so one day she can have a life with her beloved Ratori.

Name: Galintz
    Summoner: Miyuya
    Group: Fey/Chimera
    Archetype: ADU+ - +
    Power(s): Galintz has power over Metal, being able to create if from nothing. This metal is also one of the hardest in the world, and cannot be bent or melted without a source out of this world. Besides that he can control the earth around him.

Special Attack(s):

Zsar: By manipulating metal from the in dreaming, Galintz creates a giant blade around his arm. This is his main weapon
    Ruakre: By unleashing his energy into the ground, he creates giant metal spikes under his foe, skewering it.
    Metal Wind: A jumping cross spinning cut with Zsar. Unleashed several blades of metal at the foe so thin they look like wind blades yet they are sturdy and sharp enough to cut through metal.
    Iron Cross: Holding out his hand he unleashes a pillar of pure metal at high speeds from it's body. The ultimate battle ram.
    Supreme Cross: forming a second Zsar blade on his other arm he reached out his arms and builds up natures force, extending a green energy blade from his Zsars. He then dashs at his foe in some way and unleashed a cross cut combo that can cut through diamond.
    Fury Brand: By focusing all his power into an arm, he createsa long and thich metal blade bursting with the green energies of earth. His body grows a bit in density as well as regular size. His eyes eminate a green flowing light that runs down and all around his body. This is his most powerful technique.

Description: A gruff and dull looking earthen man beast, he wears ripped leathers and a full tan cloak around his vine like hair. He's buff and bulky, but is quite fast especially when on all fours. His body is like that of a gorilla in some far off way, though he himself isn't furry (or not that furry). He is a survivor, a TPM that lived in the thick celestial forests of the 'In-Dreaming'. A scavenger yet honorable beast of a fellow. He met Miyuya while deciding to leave the thick forests.

He wanted to see what's outside the forests he knew so well, and he decided the best way to do so was to connect with a knowledgable summoner, which since he felt Miyuya as a child he knew she would be so.. He's very protective of Miyuya, thus he'd take any blow for her.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-23-2006 at 04:53 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

My apologies for not posting, even though I said I was back, but two days ago, couple of friends approached me and asked me whether I’d spend the holidays with them catching up and having fun. Now, I love this forum and the friends I have made here, but coming to a choice between spending time here posting, or hanging out with old friends, I am choosing for my old friends.

In short terms: I won’t post anything during the holidays. I hope you understand.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

Name:Kiari Hakuro (kiari is the first name)
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any):
    Maximum Summoning Time: 60 minutes

Appearance: A ninja girl that has pink hair and has a scar on her eye cause when she was little and her parents tryed to killer she was quick enough to escape but couldnt get out in time but when she was trapped she magicly got this new power but after that the scar went away but only appers when she loses a loved one

Personality: She's a shy and quiet girl woth lost of power but is still nice she get's very mad when she see some one die and will kill the person who ever kill the dead guy (sorry if this doesnt make scence).

apperence:norlmal)
    (the eye): (its only the eye the the guy ok)
    Name:Tempara
    Summoner: kiari
    Group: dragon
    Archetype: -A
    Power(s): Flaming death, power strike, heal (ofcourse u need that healing when you are hurt -_-), and flying heaven.
    Special Attack(s):fly and heavens rage
    flaming death: is a spining flame that if u get caught in it u will die.
    powerstrike: By unleashing her energy she can strike at the victm 10 times in 1 hit
    heal: the heal is when you heal when you get injured and it take's 1 minute to perform and it can who ever the master tell it to heal
    fly: is where tempari and kiari flys up is the air and perform the flAMING DEATH
    heavens rage: is a special move that can kill every target that the master summoner tell the sumon to kill and this is the most powerful attack.

Description: she is a red dragon that only obeys kiari but under a spell tempari will kill its old master

tempari was a orphan when kiari had parents. When kiari was in the forest she and tempari was the best of friends and were with each other every day.

weapons: falming sword of death
    P.S i hop i can be in this RPG this will be my first one so PM me if i made it.
    Last edited by sakura280; 12-26-2006 at 04:35 PM.
    what anime character you are check out www.theotaku.com plz rep me if you like Naruto.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright,now,the deal is that I havent been on lately because of Christmas and all of that,and I dont want to have to leave this RPG,so can someone PM me and tell me what's happened,I'd appreciate it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Terribly sorry everyone, holidays and such You know. I will return to my normal posting this afternoon. It is my first day of school after break. =\

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but I've kinda fallen out of this RPG and not posted, and I'm going to pull out completely now. Say he was expelled or transferred or something.

Nothin' but love, now.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

....are you guys sure you have too many people still? It's just well, if Opinionated is out (oh and by they way to you Opininated, I hope this doesn't sound like mooching your spot) and you need a sub well, I've got a profile I could paste on to be looked at. This is probably a mute point, but really joined this forrum because this RP in particular caught my eye from the begining. I understand if full means it's full though.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by CF Striker View Post
    ....are you guys sure you have too many people still? It's just well, if Opinionated is out (oh and by they way to you Opininated, I hope this doesn't sound like mooching your spot) and you need a sub well, I've got a profile I could paste on to be looked at. This is probably a mute point, but really joined this forrum because this RP in particular caught my eye from the begining. I understand if full means it's full though.
    Actually, Op isnt the only one whose dropped out. It seems I am your Stalker, Red Storm, and a few others lost interest in the RP too

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Member Flibble is a jewel in the rough Flibble is a jewel in the rough Flibble is a jewel in the rough Flibble's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

Default sign up..

Name: Garasu Yami
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story: Akarui (since birth)
    Maximum Summoning Time: 3 hours
    Appearance:longish grey hair deep green eyes, 5'8, thin, dark glasses
    Personality:Calm, collective, easy going, fair, cynical
    Bio:Yami is a teacher in training. He has had his TPM Akarui since he was born, no one knows how or why, but Akarui and Yami are almost identical.
    Yami has been training all his life to become a teacher, at first glance he is nothing special but his evasive nature is where his power lies. He may have a long summoning time, but due to his choice he will only summon Akarui.
    He also likes coffee

For TPMs:

Name:Akarui
    Summoner:Yami
    Group:Fey
    Archetype:+C
    Power(s):Light, Water
    Special Attack(s):Rigeous Fury, Reflection, Refraction
    Description:Akarui is a very powerful Fey with no memory beond being with Yami, both are very close and know what the other is thinking in battle (sometimes commands dont have to be issued for regular actions). He has amazing evasion and wont fight back untill told to.
    Last edited by Flibble; 01-04-2007 at 09:26 PM.
    VEGETA, what does the scouter say about his power level?!
    It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

I'm a Coffee Master....Honest!
    Does anyone have FF3 on DS?..I lack friends

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

i dont see the point in this if there is no rpg for this site

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I still love this RPG, my father just died so I iwll not be on for awhile... Maybe soon. Thanks, bye.

Closed Thread

Thread Information