AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Summoner School

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hopefully there's still room for me ^^;!

For Humans:

Name: Watanabe, Shizuka
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Rio
    Maximum Summoning Time: 50 minutes
    Appearance: Clicky!
    Personality: She tries to stay quiet, since she feels that she has nothing good to stay. She works hard, though. She tries not to get into fights, but won't turn one down. She's extremely competitive and hates losing. She loves music, and usually plays her guitar often.
    Bio: Unlike most kids, she never really hated her parents. That might be, because she never saw them often. They were usually busy at work, and they didn't care too much for summoning. They usually let her do whatever she wanted, so she was almost always out. Others called it neglect, but she called it responsibility. She was used to it after a while, to the point where it was natural. When she asked to go to the school, her parents didn't even care. They enrolled her, but they don't plan to see her anytime.

----------------------

Name: Rio
    Summoner: Watanabe, Shizuka
    Group: Chimera
    Archetype: -D
    Power(s): Earth
    Special Attack(s): Fang Blade, Sheering Shield, and Glaring Snarl
    Description:http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...rmal_tiger.jpg
    (Minus the girl ^^)

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

Don't worry, you guys didn't scare me. It's just the end of the semester and things are a bit hectic. I should have dropped a word though, sorry.

Everythings looks great so far guys! The real fun will begin in a day of two!

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Nice! I really cant wait to start all this, Thanks Undrave Limito this seems to be a reall good RPG.

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Name: Yameta Hikaru
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Gaia, Eli
    Maximum Summoning Time: 90 minutes

Appearance:
    Personality: He is a quite guy but not a mean guy. He just seems to space out sometimes. He might do that sometimes in battle. Though he is good battle.
    Bio: Hikaru was born in raise in a normal life as a soon to be summoner. Though he started to get bored with school being slightly ahead of his classmates and finding the subjects boring. He started to space and his grades slipped alittle. But, notheless he had very good grades. Not top notch but good. Thought he is one of the more better battlers since he would space out and end up making a guy made and fought. He pretty much won always. Though he almost got himself in a orange battle but a teacher stopped them right before they started. He is known to be leaning against a wall in the background.

-----------------------

Name: Eli
    Summoner: Yameta Hikaru
    Group: Fey
    Archetype: +U
    Power(s): Air
    Special Attack(s): Air blind, Air render, Air speed
    Description:

Name: Gaia
    Summoner: Yameta Hikaru
    Group: Animates
    Archetype: +D
    Power(s): Earth
    Special Attack(s): Earth Dome, Earth Render, Earth Double (make another one of himself.) Mud River (Makes a river of mud that slows the enemy down.)
    Description: (Smaller)

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is bothering me.

Ayumi_Saruwatari:
    The Alucard summon has a picture that features a MALE character, but it's a FEMALE summon? How does that work out?

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Shhh! not so loud Oppy she might get a shock if she finds out Alucard is a male and not a female... I mean we all know (s)he is the Dracula but maybe she missed that little thing =P

no offence

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I'm more amused by I am your stalker's character. The character is a girl, yet the pic he provides is a boy.

Yes, its a boy. Trust me, after the hundreds of Haku/deidara/Dori&Gura arguments, I've learned to judge genders of androgynous characters pretty well, and this definetely is a boy. The eyes and arms give it away, and though the hips are sugestive, so do the legs.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

Default finish it later...goatta go now

Name: Claude Renverser
    Occu: Geo. teacher.
    TPM's @ the begining: mortamener(deathbringer)
    max sumon time: 70 min
    [pic later..for both^^]

personality:A very energetic teacher, but he can sometimes be a little morbid, almost to the point of being creepy. Other than that he is very funny and cares for his students, although most of them do not like him.
    Bio: He is about 5'11", skinny and almost pale. He has black hair and yellow eyes. Very promenant features, ie cheek bones, dark circles under the eyes, ect. He is french, but was raised in Japan.
    group: Nightmare
    Archetype: A-
    Powers: dark+fire
    sp. attaks: 1) death wail 2) ark blast 3) reverse magi
    death wail: sends a sound wave into the enemy's head and cuts off the bond between the tmp and the summoner.
    ark blast: charges (takes about 40 secs to charge up) dark and fire into a single beam of enery
    reverse magi: uses two swords to strike the opposing TMP thirteen times.
    Last edited by samuriagent; 12-07-2006 at 03:22 PM.

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Sweet...this RPG look good!

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Human:

Name: Reinakumo, Seiyaku

TPM(s) at the beginning of the story: 2

Maximum Summoning Time: 1 hour and 17 minutes

Appearance:

Personality: He is very kind, honest, and truthful. He seems mysterious at first, because of his quiet behavior. However, he soon gets over feeling alone from being around others of his same type.

Bio: He lived a life of misery as a child, and he soon grew up to be shameful of his past. As he was a child, his mother, and father seemed to have disappeared in a mysterious vanishing. Ever since this day, he searches for them, and hopes to be re-acquainted with his parents some day. For who knows, they may still be wandering these lands. He was told by one of the elder's in the village, about him having a brother by the name of Daiflouga. However, the elder, nor him, were too sure of where the brother lived, and where his parents were. It was a mystery to him, and this mysterious elder.

TPM #1:

Name: Injikuru

Summoner: Seiyaku

Group: Fey

Archetype: +C

Power(s): Water, and Ice

Special Attack(s): Soaring Tears, Shadow Fracture, Light Step

Description: (Picture is coming as soon as I find one that appeals to me.)

1. Soaring Tears: Healing Rain

2. Shadow Fracture: Dark Ice that freezes the object that I am concentrating on (Lasts for about 10 minutes, and usually reduces that of the object, or person's speed, and visibility)

3. Light Step: allows me to freeze water particles, and use them to walk on, and over water (oftenly used for escape purposes, and the frozen water usually stays frozen for the duration of 15 minutes).

TPM #2:

Name: Heigo-Mono

Summoner: Seiyaku

Group: Chimera

Archetype: U

Power(s): Air, and Lightning

Special Attack(s): Fang of Paralysis, Grasping Leap, Ring of Wires

Description: (Picture is coming as soon as I find one that appeals to me.)

1. Fang of Paralysis: paralyzes the opponent, or object for the duration of 10 minutes.

2. Grasping Leap: Grasps hold of air particles in the air, and is able to move them in such ways that allows him to walk on air (this can last for about 30 minutes)

3. Ring of Wires: these are wires of lightning, that entangle the opponent, or object for the duration of around 10-30 minutes, depending on the air conditions around him. If in more of a wet climate, then it is less, but if it is more of a clear sky then it lasts longer.

(NOTE: I may add in my Brother's character aswell for this RPG. My brother will be Reinakumo, Daiflouga. If I do, it will be a bit later in the story...)
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 12-07-2006 at 12:58 AM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is great guys.

I just need to go over everything and separate you guys in rooms...the North School IS a boarding school after all and then work on my long first post. Since I have an exam today and school work to do tonight my first post will have to wait for tomorow.

Nespa you spelled 'sphinx' wrong, though 'Sfynxia' is a cool looking name for a TPM.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is just a sugestion, but it might be a good idea to set up a post limit of one or two posts per day for the first two weeks or so. I've seen many RPG's being completely flooded the first day after starting, Elemental Children springs to mind. That one had four pages in a single day, I believe.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm View Post
    This is just a sugestion, but it might be a good idea to set up a post limit of one or two posts per day for the first two weeks or so. I've seen many RPG's being completely flooded the first day after starting, Elemental Children springs to mind. That one had four pages in a single day, I believe.
    I was just about to say that XD! On another forum I was on, I modded the RPG section. So, I decided that there should be a post limit of five per day, unless everyone got a chance to post. Most of us are on different time zones, and have school or work. It's really hard to keep up.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Personally, I find five posts a bit too much, especially for an RPG with so many signups. Maybe after everyone has setled down a bit, and the first few have dropped out (that always happens) it could be increased to five.

Then again, thats my opinion, plus I'm not the GM, so I'm not the one calling the shots.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

I agree with red storm. The majority of the fist few posts is going to be giving some background on the character, and most likely their first day moving in/or back into their rooms, it is a boarding school as the GM said.
    I agree with the 2 posts, especially with some of us having exams and such.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Excellent suggestion red storm! I couldn't agree more! I think the 2 posts per day rule is a great idea! Atleast, for the first couple weeks or so. I'm very excited to begin this RPG, for there are so many familiar RPer's, which is an incredible sight to see! I am glad that I am part of this RPG, for there are so many awesome RPer's that have joined already, and more i'm sure will come in time. I look forward to begin!

(Note: Undrave Limito, I hope that your exams go well for you, and I look forward to being apart of your awesome RPG, and meeting the awesome RPer's that join in on the adventure!)

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Personally, I find five posts a bit too much, especially for an RPG with so many signups. Maybe after everyone has setled down a bit, and the first few have dropped out (that always happens) it could be increased to five.

Then again, thats my opinion, plus I'm not the GM, so I'm not the one calling the shots.
    Hear-hear! (Means I agree)

Yeah, it might be a good idea to have 2 per day to beggin with, and maybe a post length limit (EX: 1 paragraph minimum)

Then after we get out from the intros we can got to 5.

Are there any Co GMs? If not I'll gladly help you out.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*pales* Length limit? But... but... I like writing long posts!

Seriously though, I think we need to encourage quallity over quantity from the start. Unlike your Kingdom Hearts RPG, People in this RPG have less random NPC's to talk to. Yay to post limit, nay to length limit.

That, and you can't expect me to make an introductionary post with one paragraph! Noonononono, I need to get the basic personallity and relations of my character laid out propperly.

one paragraph.... *shudders*
    Last edited by red storm; 12-07-2006 at 03:19 PM.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Hmm, I hope Tet meant alteast one paragraph. I cringe when I see a 2 sentence post. So please people as red said, think quality not quantity.

And as we are hashing out some details/ideas, I also cringe when I see the use of
    *he looks at her*. I am not the GM, but its not that hard to add more depth to a sentence, and drop the * *.
    And please read the posts before your's. Nothing more frustrating when you try to interact with someone and they completely disregard your post.
    Ok enough of my rp-rant...lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'll take all of your suggestions for rules into account ^^ being a novice here I'll listen to those with experience.

As for Co-GM... I'll decide when I see who posts more regularly, so I can always have someone around.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Name: Ayomi, Ameena
    TPM(s) : Kali (it means death goddess) & Lucian
    Maximum Summoning Time: 55 minutes 32 seconds
    Appearance:
    Personality: Ameena is very attentive. She's a good listener and is wise in the ways of the world for her age. She's very friendly except towards those not to her taste. She can be a little optomistic sometimes but usually isn't. She likes to be with one of her friends at almost all times.
    Bio: Ameena was born into a good family and was raised with care and love into the average school girl. Until she realized that she had the potential of a summoner. Shortly after her 16th birthday her parents passed away due to a mysterious disease they both had. They left Ameena everything in thier will. So for the past year she's been taking care of her house and going to school while balncing her part time job, improving her summoning skills, and keeping up with her social life.

For TPMs:

Name: Kali
    Summoner: Ameena
    Group: nightmare
    Archetype: +A
    Power(s): darkness
    Special Attack(s): Darkness scythe & Dark Liberation
    Description:

1: Darkness Scythe: forms a scythe of darkness and slashes 6 times in a row side to die extrmely fast

2: Dark Liberation: forms a sycthe of darkness and slashes a gate in dimension and brings forth whatever it's target's fear is and then attacks them with it

Name: Lucian
    Summoner: Ameena
    Group: nightmare
    Archetype: +D
    Power(s): darkness
    Special attack(s): Darkness wall & Darkness Mirror
    description:

1: Darkness Wall: is a wall of darkness that will help parry and sometimes stop attacks

2: Darkness Mirror: can deflect attacks back at the attacker but takes up a lot of Lucians energy so he can only use it for a short while and after wards he has lost a good deal of strength
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 12-07-2006 at 03:21 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura does that mean your character works near the North School and knows the students from there?

Also I forgot to mention two things...

1- I forgot to clear this elements so let's just say that talking TPMs are uncommon. Does who do talk have learned over time like a normal person learning a foreign language. In addition, for some reason, normal humans are unable to comprehend a talking TPM, even if he speaks their language. Also if asked about how is the Dreaming (which I remind you is too complexe, ever changing and subjective for human minds to fully comprehend) they'll always answer in vague subjective terms that might not have anything to do with sight i.e. "it feels soft" or "it tastes salty" etc.

2-Since this is a high school setting you might consider thinking up clubs idea. Clubs are a main stay of Japanese High School life .

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

*pales* Lenght limit? But... but... I like writing long posts!

Seriously though, I think we need to encourage quallity over quantity from the start. Unlike your Kingdom Hearts RPG, People in this RPG have less random NPC's to talk to. Yay to post limit, nay to length limit.

That, and you can't expect me to make an introductionary post with one paragraph! Noonononono, I need to get the basic personallity and relations of my character laid out propperly.

one paragraph.... *shudders*
    Red I think he was talking about minimums not maximums. You know to prevent, "He walked to school in the rain" type posts...

Actually I think for the first day of this you should only have one "introductory post" then two after that going to 3,4, or 5 as the needs and abilities of the posters dictate.

Rooms? oh boy... that sounds... how shall i say?... amusing.
    Also dividing up homerooms as well since i know not all the characters (mine included) have selected one.

Well, now it sounds like I'm giving advice to people more experienced then myself so i suppose I'll cut off while I'm a head
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Kay I edited it.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sweatdrop* Yeah, I totally missed the 'minimum' there. I feel reeeally stupid now.

Nonetheless, I made my point. Lengthy posts equal jummy role playing. Quantity over quallity.

As for clubs... Hrm, good thing to think about in bed. I'll probably edit that in the morning.

Closed Thread

Thread Information