AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Raftidia 2: Dawn of the New World

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Raftidia 2: Dawn of the New World

Alright people let us get this party started!!!!!

Rules:
    0. Posting limit: 5 times a day. Friday and Saturday will be unlimited posting
    1. Do not god mode! if you are caught playing god during the RP you will automatically be banned
    2. Respect everyone's posts and characters, if you want this RP to survive I suggest you do not argue with the other RPer's((OOC wise I mean))
    3. Do not argue with the Co-GMs and GM
    4. Follow all rules
    5. Have fun
    6. No double posting!
    7. No double posting when the GM or Co-Gms are not on..I count everyone's posts just to let you know..if I see that you have posted more then 5 times I will give you a warning..if it continues you will be banned, same goes for the other rules excluding rule 5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Story Begins...

The mighty sun flourished onto the new day as Raftidia was busy with its daily events. The people were going about their business, with content feeling around their souls. You could see Neo Wayrea come into view as the giant castle with boundless hallways, gardens and courting areas were beautifully laid in a colorful array of plants and green stone. The halls were lit by a combination of torches and light orbs set up by the engineers of Shazuk itself.

In the throne room sat the Emperor and his Empress, Lord Cormac and Lady Leama. About the throne room stood stalwart guards ready to be of service at a single whim in their Wayrean style armor with the Tree of Life insignia branded to the metals. Moving from the throne room towards the west part of the castle lain the sacred garden where the Princess Hikaru and her long and loyal friend and body guard Fayt rested in the grass under the Great Tree.

The airship called the ‘Allure’ was going at full wind towards the castle’s port to the south of the structure, inside sat Kirgash; a lone Shazuk Captain of the Pouncing Tiger Brigade standing at the back hatch awaiting his landing. He was to see the Lord and Lady today, a dream he held since he was young.

The town itself bustled on as the people made preparations for the pilgrimage of the Arch Priestess from Tsunovia and the High ones from Novalark and Stockrom. The Crystal of Rhaf would be unveiled the following day for the Lord and Lady to ask of her wisdom once again.

Now the scene has been set, the people in their place, and the book on its first page. Prepare yourself, for the tasks ahead will be of no ease.
    You are now entering the world of Raftidia 2: Dawn of the New World…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key colors: Yggdrasil, Aura

Yggdrasil stood there on the left side of the throne with his sword at his side. "Hmm..." He hummed to himself, he took his pocket watch from his pocket and looked at the time "The evening is near". He lets out a soft sigh of disappointment, the day had been long and still not one major even has happened. He then glanced to the window on the right side of him "Mmm, what a beautiful sunset...oh how I do wish I could go out beyond those walls". Yggdrasil hasn't been outside the walls sense his childhood before his parents were slaughtered right in front of his eyes.

Yggdrasil sighed and looked down at his watch flipping it over to see his reflection "Is this....what I have become....a bodyguard for the lord and lady?". He made a low growl as yawned slightly "God I am tired!" he said pushing a lock of hair from his eyes. He whispered softly "I wish the lord and lady would give me something to do...." he said as his hair fell back into his eyes to cover his saddened look.
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 01-31-2007 at 02:10 PM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Asami stood on the right side of the throne near Leame. She stood at attention ready if anything happen. Yeah only if. Nothing has happened. Everything has been peaceful and boring. She smothered a yawn behind one hand. She side glanced at Lady Leama to see if she needed anything. As usaully Lady Leama needed nothing. She heard shuffling of feet behind her. It was Mari. Mari was the child that Asami took in. Mari could turn into a wolf so she kept her close at all times. Asami smothered another yawn "When will something exciting happen?" she asked herself softly. she took a glance at her watch on her wrist "Almost time to end the day.....I haven't been outside the castle walls in forever! I may go to the market today. I have been needing to stock up on more food and Mari is growing out of her clothes" she said again to herself.

Mari stood behind Asami. She looked around the person she admired so much to see what was going on. She watched as people came in and out all day. Her feet felt like they wayed a ton from standing on them so long but it was their--or Yggdrasil and Asami's job--to protect the Lord and the Lady. She looked at the sun outside the window knowing it was almost time to leave. she wondered what Asami had in mind of doing after they were off the job.

Leama sighed to herself. Would the day ever end? She thought that being the Lady everything would be so exciting. She wished for something to happen or maybe she shouldn't. The last time she wished for something exciting to happen, Riftidia was almost lost into darkness. she let her mind wonder from business matters to her daughter then to Cormac.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: Colors Amilia's Leona's

BIC:

Leona had just started out on her pilgrimage. She had wanted to start out at night because she wanted to take care of as much as possible before she left the Tsunovia temple. She had chosen Amilia to accompany her as they had recently befriended each other and were both of the same temple. This year Leona went with only one person instead of people to accompany her.

Leona and Amilia had been traveling for a short while and had already made it a good ways from town. "We seem to be making splendid timing already." Leona stated calmly.

"Yes it would appear so. I wonder how long this will take though. I've heard that in previous years it took the Arch Priestesses a few days to make it to their destination." Amilia stated.

"As true as that may be, the previous Arch Priestesses, like mother, travled in large groups. So if one person got sick or wounded, even with magic, it would slow them down greatly. With just You and myself traveling the pilgrimage it should not take merely as long." Leona explained with her calm tranquil voice. She then started contemplating what this years pilgrimage might bring.

"That's Leona for you. She always contemplating something. That might not be too good for her though, but that is part of the reason as to how she got the Arch Preistess position in the first place. I just hope we don't find any trouble on the way." Amilia thought as the sun set further into the sky.

"What a pretty sunset." she added to her thoughts as they continued to walk through the forest in silence.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Cormac sat upon his throne, and let his hand pass over the wooden etching on the arm. He wore no crown atop his head, as eventhough he was a Lord, the people were the true rulers, he simply stood as a figure to unite and uphold their ideals. It was coming upon exactly 100 years to the day of the past events. In that time much had changed, he an average soldier had become Lord of all the land.
    He disliked all the "protection" around him, he was no sterotypical king, for he'd rather be a captain than a lord.
    But, his peaceful and honorable personality, made him able to unite the divided lands back together.

He noticed Leama's disposition and knew how she felt. They would have been content with staying the Temple guardian and Wayrean soldier, but alas they were put into their position for a reason. Cormac often wondered why fate had taken away Luteous...who should have been Lord, and placed it in his hands.

"Let us relieve these honorable guards of their duty" said Cormac as he patted Leama's hand. It was obvious their trusted guards were becoming restless, Leama and himself were more than capable of protecting themselves, Lord and Lady titles aside...they were still the powerful defenders of old.
    "Yggdrasil, Asami you are free to go...and in the future, please feel free to wander while on duty...We are not defensless"

Cormac smiled as he gestured for them to be on their way. He would never think of making his guards or people for that matter, follow the "Royal Etiquette"...or what ever that was.
    Respect, trust and loyalty...were virtues that went both ways.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 01-30-2007 at 05:09 PM.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yggdrasil stood and saluted his lord "Yes sir! and thank you sir!" he took a step back before turning to the front. Yggdrasil let his guard down and walked upstairs to his room. There he shut the door silently and whispered "Aura?...you here?" Just then out of the corner of his eye he saw a small white tail sticking out from his dresser . He laughed silently "Oh my not again" he said calmly walking over to the dresser. Yggdrasil slowly placed his hand on her tail and gripped it "Gotcha!" he shouted.

Aura made a yelp as her tail was being pulled "Owwwww!!!, master why do you did you do that?" she asked whimpering "You know!" she then turned into her human form "You don't have to be so rough!" she said walking over to his bed taking a seat.

Yggdrasil laughed and sat down in his chair sighing "I am so glad Cormac gave me permission to roam the city" he took off his shoes and then took his cloths off all except his undergarment. Yggdrasil yawned "I will be in the shower, call me if you need anything"

Aura nodded and smiled falling back on the bed closing her eyes "Okay master...have a good shower". She said giggling

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Color Key: Fayt Hikaru Kirgash ((((Ankikyo(Fate)]]]
    (EDITED FOR SPELLING ERRORS)
    As the graceful turbines of the jet green airship Allure soared through the skys, a man with a metal plated arm and a roughly torn cape pierced his sight through a side window down upon the land as the sun was setting. He looked down at his attire, his everyday set which would have to do. Being patient for what seemed like forever he finally received permsion to take the Allure to Neo Wayrea to see the Lord and Lady.

As his blond, spiky lengths curled up and around to the subtle shake of the vessel his mind was caught on the sunset's beauty. Such a thing to behold, such a world to be of. He looked down, the lands below were vast and amazing making him smile lightly.He saw through the side pane of the window to see the starting of Neo Wayrea's boundries make their way under the swift ship, it's wings spread out like a metal birds while the spinning turbines blasted their way through the sky.

Approaching the Heptrian capital he felt his heart beat faster and faster. "Finally.." his somewhat cold and cool voice flowed from his mouth "I will meet the two who.. fought the Dark Ones with the Legendary Heros..."

The sacred garden was beautiful, blossuming with flowers from all over Raftidia. Fayt, the you white haired boy sat on his knees beside the royal princess. He held a flower of azure beauty to his nose and inhaled it's essence, bringing a relaxed smile to his face.

"Fayt you lazy bum, concentrate on your studies!" Hikaru giggled as she pulled back her dirty blond hair behind her back, bending over to look Fayt right in his grey irises. Her blue eyes had taken a shade of passionate red as the sun was setting, the garden now overlayed with an orange tone from the sun.

Bringing herself to her knees in front of her friend she made a smile so sweet in could tame a lion.

"But it isn't study time Hikaru... ermm. M'lady." He studdered trying to be polite.

"It's alright Fayt, you can call me like you would anybody. I've told you that over and over again."

"But...yes... Hikaru." He didn't want to upset his etiquette teacher, but it seemed as though she wouldn't let him budge. "So.. shall we sit at the castle gates?" He offered, standing up. He offered her a hand with a smile "Come'on, lets go. I want to see the preperations for the ceremony."

"You read my mind Fayt, alright, lets go." She took his hand and they ran off towards the gate to take a seat at the stone pillers right behind the draw bridge.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-30-2007 at 06:24 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Characters: Kitanoru, Random Messengers

In the city of Fuujai, there lived a brave captain by the name of Kitanoru Tizu Horokei. He was one of the few captains that ran in the Sky Griffon Brigade, and he was very proud to be a part of this brigade. He was most of the time in a state of conscious thinking, for he looked towards different strategic tactics that could be taken if ever danger approached the town. He took a few minutes to think...

"No good... That won't do one bit..."

As he read over a message that was sent to him by his messenger's. Then another messenger ran into the room.

"Captain! Captain! I have word that a new recruit might be joining us!"

The messenger passes Kitanoru the letter, and to his surprise it was a new recruit. His name was Kuroro Tsyche, and he was said to be a very skilled knight of the Shazuk. He was stationed in the Pouncing Tiger Brigade, and was now to be sent off to join Kitanoru's group of soldiers. He was to be on his way, and that he will meet up in the city soon.

"Well then, i'l be darn... we do have a new recruit. This is great news! Messengers, please do inform the the other Sky Griffon Brigade Captains about this if you do see them."

"Sure thing Captain!"

"Thank you!"

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Woot: Seikyu Fang Radu Mieu

"COME ON YOU THREE!" Seikyu said riding on his nobal horse "Radu your panther Mieu should be able to keep up!" He said waving his hand to him. "Also you should be able to run quickly!"

Maybe if I was a horse! Mieu thought in a growl.

"Calm now Mieu, Seikyu maybe it would be best if you thought about what we are doing, we are going to the castle of Raftidia where Cormac and Leama are at..do you really think they will remember you?"

Fang nodded has his hood over his head flew back as he ran to keep up "Agreed." He said in more of a whisper.

Seikyu smiled and laughed "Come now guys, I the ledgendary Seikyu forgotten? Ha that's not possible..you remember I am a ledgendary Hero." He said as he kicked his horse to ride faster. He then looked over his shoulder and sitting on the back of the horse was Babs "How you holding up?" He said as he patted her on the head.

"Hey how come she gets to ride on the horse?" Radu said in annoyance

"Because ladies shouldn't walk, anyway she is my responsibiliy." he said with a smirk.

OOC: Note to Tetsano....move from the horse when I barge in because I tend not to stop until I hit something XD

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Asami looked at Lord Cormac "But Lord! You need someone to protect you! It would be bad for my reputation if I didn't protect you" she said turning to look at Lord Cormac. She thinks that she would like to get a few more hours in the city "Well..." she smiles happily "if you insist I will" she says walking out of the side doors. She smiles and looks at Mari "I was thinking of going into the city. You need new clothes and we need some more food. Would you like to join me?" She knew she didn't need to ask Mari but she did anyway. Mari follows her just about everywhere. she didn't really mind. It felt like she had a puppy.

Mari smiles and nods "Yes I would Misstres. Thank you very much" she said look down. After all this time she was spending with Asami she still was shy with talking to her.

Asami smiles and nodded "Okied dokie! Then let us go into the city! I can't wait to get out of the confounds of this castle. I sometimes feel caged." She smiles and ruffles the little girls hair. She walked out of the gates from the castle to the city. She took a deep breath in and coughed "I forgot the city doesn't smell like the castle." she laughed at herself and walked on into the Daymarket. She looked at Mari "You want any paties? Or cakes? Or rolls?" she asked quickly walking over to the bakery. "Hello I would like two apple paties, two small cakes and two sweet buttered rolls" she said without Mari answering. She would have order that even if the girl said she wanted nothing.

The baker came back with everything she order "That will be 8 coppers" the bakes said handing everything over in a basket.

Asami payed the baker and took the basket. She offered the basket to Mari after she took a patie out. She ate the patie in two bites.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:Alright,let's get this started right.
    Kyo Jace Hazel

Kyo Tarakama,the leader of Tourcha,the God of Hell,and a legendary who aided in the saving of Raftidia was in his throne room getting ready to depart for Neo Wayrea.He looked into the mirror of his room and ruffled his hair a bit."Alright."A loud knock on the door was heard,and in came Jace Sakura."Jace,good timing.You ready to get going,right?"

Jace nodded."Yeah,your not though.Why are you bringin' me on this trip anyway?I mean,I'm not use to being around all those people of high order."He said.

"So your saying I'm not considered high order?"He sighed."Anyway,see,your with me on this.The Arch Priestess is gonna read the knowledge of Rahf in not too long,and all of the officials are gonna be their,some of which are good friends of mine.I'm sure I've already told you about what happened back then,right?"

"Yeah,and I dont need a retelling.So,your friends with the Lord and Lady?"

"Yeah,and I'm sure their expecting all of us to be there,and I cant let them down,can I?"He walked out the throne room as Jace followed."see,I want you to meet all of them,this is a really important event,you just dont know it yet."The two of them reached the entrance of the Kingdom of Tourcha and the servants bowed to them as they walked by.

"So,we're headed off to Neo Wayrea.....this is gonna be my first time leaving Tourcha,and of all places to go too..."He said,deep in thought."So,how are we going to get there?"

A guard walked to them and bowed."Sir,I have assembled a group of guards to come along with you on this trip,they'll be with you shortly."

"Oh?No,that wont be needed,thank you.We can handle trouble we come across,doubted we come across any.Thank you,but that wont be needed."Kyo said.

"As you wish sir,but please,do be careful.We cant afford another death of either of you."He then walked away.

Jace watched as the guard walked away,then looked up to Kyo."So,we're traveling by airship?How long will it take to get ready?"

"Who said anything about an airship?Get with the program,man."Kyo clapped his hands togther and released them.As he did,a small phoenix about half the size of Kyo appeared in between the two of them."This is Hazel,my summoning phoenix.Been a while,hasnt it Hazel?"

The bird nodded."About 50 years since you traveled Kyo,but you havent seemed to aged at all."

"In human years,technically I am on 25,so that wont be a problem.But,that's not important.The Arch Priestess is heading to Neo Wayrea,and we gotta get there right now."

"Wise choice to summon me then."Hazel flew high into the air,and was enclosed by an orb of fire.When he emitted out of the orb,he had formed into an immensely larged flaming bird.He flew down to Jace and Kyo.

Jace looked in awe at Hazel."This thing is amazing....ya know,I may have already heard you tell me about saving Raftidia,but how'd you get Hazel?"He asked.

"No time for that."Kyo leaped onto Hazel and was followed by Jace."Alright,let's get on it.To Neo Wayrea."Kyo said,patting Hazel and pointing to the north.

Hazel flew into the air,letting out an ominous screech,and began to fly toward Neo Wayrea.

OOC:That was pretty long.Anyway,for those who remember Hazel from the 1st Raftidia,good for you.For those who dont or are new,then,well,there ya go.Expect to see him often in the RPG.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Sorry for the double post,what a way to start this RPG off.XD.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-30-2007 at 07:23 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Kyuubi you double posted once again!!!

BIC: Yggdrasil walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist "Ahh.." he said in a relaxed sigh "Nothing like a nice hot shower after a days work of standing". Yggdrasil walked over to his wardrobe and took his outfit. "There we go" he said huffing as he flopped down into his chair putting his feet on his foot rest "Now I will just sit back and relax!"

Aura giggled turning into her three tailed fox form "I am glad you get to relax master" she said jumping into his lap laying down "Now what shall you do for the night?"

Yggdrasil sighed "Just sit here for now and relax, then maybe get to bed and get something to eat in the morning"

Aura smiled "Yggdrasil my master you can't get to sleep..you're on night patrol tonight arent you?"

Yggdrasil growled under his breath "Oh yeah....thanks for reminding me" he said looking down
    Last edited by FaroDomisai; 01-30-2007 at 07:49 PM.

Insanity is my Game Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon has a reputation beyond repute Psymon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 02:11 AM
    Threads

Kuroro / Comrade Rytz

“YAWWWN! Wha? What time is it…? Argggg! First day of active duty and I over slept!” Kuroro hops out of bed and rushes to get dressed while thinking about the letter he received yesterday,

“Dear Kuroro, it is with great pleasure to inform you that you are now on active duty. Your new post with be with Sky Griffon Brigade in Fuujai City. Your commanding officer will be Captain Kitanoru Horokei. You are to be at the city within 48 hours.”

“Dang it! I needed to be out of here 2 hours ago! Fuujai City is at least a 40 hour ride from here!” Kuroro shoves the last of his things into a bag and dashes out the door and heads for the garage. Before he gets there one of his old comrades stops him at the door,
    “Hey Kuroro! Where are you off to in such a hurry?”
    “Oh hey Rytz. I’ve been transferred to a new Brigade out at Fuujai City.”
    “Fuujai City huh? Well that’s quite a ways from here, when are you coming back?”
    “Not for quite a while I think. Man I’m going to miss all you guys.”
    “Ha ha ha, we will miss you to. Oh and here’s a tip, there’s a shortcut if you go left at Knockturn pass which will save you a good few hours off your trip. good luck .”
    “Thanks man! I’m going to need it! Say farewell to the captain for me!”
    “I Will.”
    Kuroro wheels his bike out of the garage, says a small spell and the bike roars to life. Kuroro has to shout to be heard over the roar of the bike, “See you next time I’m in town!” And with that he hops on his bike and starts his long journey to Fuujai City.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyo and Jace were flying along the clouded sky,taking in the little air that was left at the altitude they were flying at.Kyo looked toward the north,but still no sight of Neo Wayrea."It's gonna be a while before we get there,but dont worry,it's worth the ride.The city is beautiful beyond all means,you'll have to see if you really want to understand what I mean.Kyo looked at the ground and saw two figures heading in the same direction as them."Yo,Hazel!Hold up for a second,descend.I see someone down there,looks as if they're headed toward Neo Wayrea."

Jace looked down and saw them as well."How can you tell?"

"There isnt many cities left on the way to Neo Wayrea,and tons of people will be heading there right now,so it's pretty much a guess,but the odds are in my favor,ya know?"

Hazel looked down."Secure yourself!"He yelled to the two of them.He then,literally,took a nose dive downward toward the ground,and near it,he spun in a loop,then landed down,perching himself on a large rock."Be quick,we shall'nt be late."

Kyo nodded.He then leaped off Hazel and recognized the figures."Well,would ya look at that?It's the Arch Priestess Jace,time to make our introduction."

Jace jumped off of Hazel and nodded."Alright then,I guess the odds were in your favor,werent they?And pretty good odds at that."The two of them began to walk over to the two figures.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"ArchPriestess Leona be on guard!" Amilia said. Noticing the two figures and their pheonix.

Leona had yet to notice them until Amilia said something. "Hm?" she looked at the men and immediately recognized one of them. "it's alright one of them is one of the legendary heros, Kyo. Also be polite I consider the legendary heros a high rank than myself." Leona stated calmly and quitely. She walked forward some with Amilia right by her side and stopped a few feet away from Kyo and his companion.

"Hello Kyo and Kyo's companion. I take it you two are headed to Neo Wayrea as well? Is there something I can help you two with?" Leona asked while she bowed to them.

"I guess I have to bow as well." Amilia thought. Then she mimicked Leona and bowed deeply.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

The Perfect Girlfriend DeathGoddessMali will become famous soon enough DeathGoddessMali's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 09:40 AM
    Threads

Kali heaved a great sigh as she stood outside of what has been her home for the past twelve years of her life. Stockrom had made her feel accepted and now she was to leave on a pilgrimage. She looked into the sunset, "I guess I leave now." She walked down the steps of the temple and started her journey. As she reached the gate, she turned around to have one last look at her past and her future. She pulled up the pack she carried with her containing the few materials she needed. Then she tightened her sword she carried on right side. Kali closed her eyes and whispered something into the wind. Suddenly a large flame appeared on her hand to act as her light now that it was reaching darkness. And so she set off for the distance.
    It was total darkness when Kali made camp approximately ten miles away from her temple. Realizing how late it was, she quickly ate some fruit from the forest and laid down to sleep. Before she closed her eyes into a nocturnal state, she stared up at the moon and whispered a prayer to the Gods that her journey goes well. And so she slept.

Siggy made by me.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Characters: Meikura, and the Mysterious Creature

Within the city of Tsunovia lived Kitanoru's younger sister Meikura Tizu Horokei. He had once met her, but that was long ago, and due to having his memory wiped, he lost all traces of the idea that he had a younger sister. Meikura was just on her way to Fuujai city, when she heard a "hiss" like noise. She looked around, and saw nothing... She had thought that it must have been her imagination playing tricks on her. Then again "hiss." She heard it again... She could not figure out where it was coming from... or what the thing might be that is making that aweful racket. Well, anyways she decided to ignore it, and venture off into the woods in search to find Fuujai, the city of where her brother was staying. As she was venturing the woods, she stumbled across all sorts of creatures, and plant species. She found it to be very peaceful. When all of a sudden she reached what seemed to be a cross section of five paths. Trees with dark shadows lurked in the trees. She couldn't make up her mind on which path to choose. So she enchanted a spell, using her winged cresent moon orb.

"Shu- Rii- Do- Ma-Tou!"

She called out these very words. The words that defined a map. The map that she needed to find Fuujai. This unique technique "Shadow Detect," served her well. She took the path that eminated of dark water ripples at the edge of the entrance to the path.

"Ah, so this will lead me to my destination. Great! I will be there in no time at all!"

She steps up to the entrance, and to her surprise a dark figure springs from the trees.

"Huh? What sort of trick is this?"

The creature just stood there glaring into Meikura's eye's and at the winged cresent moon orb.

"If you want to live, I would move if I were you..."

There was no response...

"Okay I have no time to play the waiting game! I am getting delayed here..."

She starts enchanting her teleportation spell by tossing the orb into the distance.

"Ai- Shi- Ko- Mo- Di!"

Technique Failed...

"It didn't work! What is going on! Alright I demand an answer now!"

No response still...

"Alright... you asked for it!"

She starts casting a spell known as "Drainage Sea."

"Soh- Ra- Ono- Mas!"

A huge wave of dark murky water swept over the creature... The creature seemed to remain left un-harmed. Not even a scratch got to this creature.

"Um... um... This is not my day! What could be happening... This monster feels so weak, yet I cannot damage it at all! Alright... one last try..."

She begins casting her "Scar Drop," which can either harm her, or the monster. This all depends on if it lands in the right spot, at the right moment in time.

"Hy- Lo- Ku- Da!"

A drop of water splashes, and crashes to the ground, leaving only a small indent in the ground. The spell can only work if it hits on a crack directly on contact. If it misses, it deals damage to Meikura. She waited...

"Ahhh! I missed! Argh! Darn it! Geez, my spells are painful!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha! Try to harm me have you? Magic is no good on me... sorry miss, but it would probably be best that you return to where you came from... that is, if you want to live. Ha, ha, ha, ha!"

The voice remained to chuckle... But Meikura was not amused by this creature's laughter, she was rather irritated, and frusterated. She was ready to try and kill the creature at all costs... Even if it costs her own life in the process... That is when she could have sworn that she heard both a roaring motor like noise, and that same hissing noise as before. Both noises seemed to be coming in her direction. Which direction? She was not sure, nor was she sure if it was a good presence, or a bad presence coming her way.

"Huh? Is someone there? Reveal yourself!"

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyo smiled and shook his head."Oh no,there's really no reason for you to bow,right now,your more important to Raftidia than me,arent you?"He said."And hello Leona,been a while?"He sighed."Actually,you got it a little mixed up,we've come here,to help you."

Jace bowed to Leona and Amilia.As his head hung down,he began to think of the words to mutter."An honor to meet...your aquaintance ArchPriestess and ArchPriestess' companion."he said,then stood back up."I am Jace Sakura,assistant to Kyo."

Kyo looked back at Jace and sighed."Why'd I bring him again?"He thought to himself.He then turned back to Leona and Amilia and pointed at Hazel behind him."Well,I thought that it wouldnt really be right if the Arch Priestess had to go to Neo Wayrea on foot,would it now?So,I thought maybe Jace and I could give you two a ride to Neo Wayrea,much quicker.So?"He asked them politely,but his act was easy to see through.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia looked at Kyo and then Jace. "My name is Amilia, I am also pleased to make your aquaintence." she stated introducing herself.

"Hmmm, I do believe it would be much quicker. Yes we will accept your offer for a ride to Neo Wayrea." Leona stated smiling her sweetest smile.

"I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw through his act, but it still is an unrefusable offer." Leona thought after she replied.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: sorry Fionn for not putting leama in the lat post. I had to go to karate. I was knocked senseless, may have a black eye in the morning, and my mouth was bleeding earlier.

BIC: Leama looked at Cormac and smiles "Hey are we off duty too?" she asked knowing that they probably weren't but she still hoped.

Mari smiles and ate her patie. She giggles "Mistress, aren't you on the nightly patrol with that nice friend of yours?" Mari smiled at the ground

Asami thinks then nods smiling. She ruffles the girl hair "Thanks for reminding me. Here...." she said giving the girl some money "Will you please go buy us some food and get yourself some new clothes please. I need to head to my shift." she ruffled the girls hair once more and was off in a flash. She weaved in and out of the crowd on her way to her shift.

Mari had no choice but to do what her mistress bid of her. Her mistress did this all the time. Asami was too care free but she was a wonderful bodyguard, mari would even say the best bodyguard. Mari wished to be just like Asami when she is older.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Artran Lei

The Allure:

Lei liked the color probably green, that's why he choose this ship in the first place. He had been doing alright this voyage, there was a box of fruit he was able to break in with his oversized shurikan, despte the fact he hadn't exactly wanted to go. However, one could only stand so much in a stuffy cargo-hold, so he pulled a box over his head and crep out onto the dock. A small hole was in the front of the box, so he could peer over the edge at the breath-taking scenery. He wondered who would now lead the gang back at home. He thought he felt something nudge his cover and gasped, cursing in his head for doing so and now staying very still.

Stockrom:

Artran was bored. He was currently on GATE duty of all things. He really didn't see the importane of watching these pilgrims wander into the already packed city. If anyone WAS dangerous, Artran believed the people couldtake care of themselves. After all, this was Stockrom. As a inspection officer checked the peoples' valuables, Artram leaned on a wall and dreamt of greater glory to be had.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyo nodded at her and smiled."Great."Is all he said.He then turned to Amilia."Good to meet you,I am Kyo,Leader of Tourcha,and as Leona has already told,one of the legnedary heroes of Raftidia."He then turned back to Leona."Well then,come on this way."

Hazel looked at the small group and sighed."Kyo certainly is a funny one,to say the least."Hazel walked to the group,making a large crashing sound with every step.He then bent over for the group could get on."

Kyo turned to Leona."Would Milady want help getting up?"He asked with a slightly devilish smile.

Jace turned to Amilia and bowed again."Yes,good to meet you.Do you...need help up?Not saying that you cant do it yourself,just,offering...."He said unsure of what to do.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: both thinking the same thing is this color

"Take them up on their offer or not...." Amila and Leona thought. "Yes that would be most obliged." they replied taking the men up on their offer. Kyo and Jace helped them up and then Amilia and Leona waited for the men to get on the selves.

"They sure are polite." Amilia said to Leona in a hushed whisper.

"She doesn't see through his act. I'll have to explain it to her later." Leona thought.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: snuck on to post. ''>.> Shhh. xD

BIC:

Kirgash was holding a hand to his chest while being lost in the sight of the airship flowing over the land. It had started on into nights womb, the sun almost completely down from the endless skys above. Kirgash could nearly feel the power and exitement approaching Neo Wayrea and intended to make his mark there by being the best he could be.

But his thoughts where interupted as he heard a stir in the cargo behind him, being so near the hatch he was obviosly sitting with the cargo. He brought his metal plated arm over then tapped with the finger tips a small bit on a box that was almost covering something, or someone. His violet eyes gazed around the box slowly as he brought his other arm about.

"Well, what do we 'ave here?" using to old kurchian acsent his father had used "Em'a to think that you'z be a stoleaway?" he said with a humorous tone at the kid.

Fayt had been sitting in a pillar to the left of the actual bridges starting steps into the castle, across from the white haired boy sat the princess. She had her hands clamped together in her lap as she sat on another pillar. He looked at her face, so calm and cheerful It was amazing she was as such, being in the castle most of her life.

Fayt could recall a trip out to Tsunovia when they were younger, and this brought back more memories. Cormac and Leama were more like parents to him then actual rulers, though they did make him do his work.

"Lady...errr Hikaru? Shouldn't we be going back into the castle now?" He waved to her as he spoke "The breath of night is upon us now as you see."

The princess turned to him with her blue eyes shining in the floating orb lights above and around them and in the city. Her face went to a slight pout as she said "Fayt.. I want to see the city some more. Please, let's stay out longer..." She looked down and started to shiver as she felt a cool breezeblow by.

"Oh, M'lady.." he said to himself before sliding off of his pillar, then jumping up to hers. He sat next to her and put his White jacket over her, on the back the old Arkrian insignia shined in the floating orbs light. "There... we don't need you catching cold so close to the ceremony."

Hikaru blushed a bit then nodded slowly "As my knight, it is your duty to see my well being... I see that you are doing your best Fayt." Her voice was warm as she had looked to him, a subtle serenity about her appearence.

"I'm doing my duty and helping my friend M'la--erhm.. Hikaru." After saying so he laughed nervously before turning out to see the city. He could see the roads paved with grey and green brick, houses were adorned with flowers and other various plants. Trees were even part of some of the building structures. His grey eyes resonated a small white gloss as his eyes rolled over the scene.

She giggles as he had lost attention, and lost his wording. "I see.." She then became lost in the same view, her eyes deeply adoring her homeland.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Occ: Kyoshiro Krad

Kyoshiro pushed both his hands onto the cell wall infront of him. He growled at the power of the barrier that had locked him in here for most of his life. He trained his powers while in his prison. He could now break out without killing himself. He spread both his palms out and closed his eyes. He felt the power of the darkness inside him and let it release itslef onto the cell's barrier. He began to sweat as the barrier started to crack. He opened his eyes and let out a roar of anger,the barrier shattered into many peices, Kyoshiro toke on step from the celll and began to feel his full power coming back to him. Thanks to the barrier his ture power had stayed dorment inside of his body,and now without the barrier is power was slowly coming back,it would take sometime before it was at its max.

Kyoshiro looked around and growled,this place hadn't changed one bit sense he last saw it. he did however notice that a darker arua had covered itslef iover his land. He looked at the gorund and placed his hand on it. A purple light began to pulse form his plams as he reached into the ground. He called a name out and the gorund began to shake.

" Kyōka Suigetsu (鏡花水月, lit. Mirror Flower Dark Moon)!!!!!!!!!! "

The gorund splits infront of him as the katana rose form the deeps of Ainza ~Silent Panther Brigade~ Kyoshiro grabbed the blade and its power spread throught out his home. The shockwave relesed many of the other ceatured being feld in their cells. Kyoshiro shealthed the katana and began to walk toward the gate so he could leave this place.

Krad sat in his cell and had his eyes closed. His eyes opened wide when he felt the power of Darkness. The power broke the cell aid eopen and Krad sat in shock, for he knew what power could do this He whispered it name as he exitted the cell.

" Kyōka Suigetsu...... " He knew that only one person could weild its power, he was shocked to think that this person was free once again from his cell. He smiled as he spoke Kyoshiro's name. He pionted his hand toward the gorund and called upon Kyōka Suigetsu twin brother Nijigasumi (虹霞, lit. Dark Haze) He drew the sword from the same place as Kyoshiro and shealthed it. As he did the energy relesed from it sent Kyoshiroenergy back toward his direction. Krad the began to walk toward the gates so he could leave and find his brother.

Closed Thread

Thread Information