AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Summoner School

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Natu Utan View Post
    I still love this RPG, my father just died so I iwll not be on for awhile... Maybe soon. Thanks, bye.

I for one wil miss you Natu srry about your dad...now back to the reason I posted here have we fastforwarded to the weekend yet? May I has someone done that? I am ancy today and sort of want to end this RP week ASAP.
    THankies
    ~*FMA997*~
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Actually, Op isnt the only one whose dropped out. It seems I am your Stalker, Red Storm, and a few others lost interest in the RP too
    Nope, I'm still here. I just spend the last two weeks keeping old friends from causing dunken madness. And having fun too.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Hey... I know I'm new in all and I don't know you too well ,but I'm a pretty good listener if you just need to talk Natu. Hang in there.

um....I can't help myself....It might be futile...It might be stupid...and probably is....but.....

I WANNA POST THIS! .......

Name: (American, so first then last.) Kade Davenport
    Home Country: United States
    Clubs: Athelitic Club, Soccer Team, Track Team, Academic Team, Chess club
    TPM: Shurin
    Maximum Summoning Time: 1 hour 30 min

Appearance:Fairly Tall, Short messy blond hair, deep blue eyes. In american clothes or Japanese causual clothes whenever he can help it.
    Personality: Kade at heart is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He's an exceptionally loyal freind and never backs down from defending his moral compass. This sometimes causes him to make radical descions and choices, so some think of him as a rebel. Sometimes he is brutally honest and he tends to get extremely angry with violators of his moral code. He a definant extrovert, just trying to help the best he can to help his freinds.

Bio: Kade was born in arid Pheonix, Arizona. He was happy with his family untill an unfortunste camping trip turned deadly. As his father and mother were working on the broke down camper, his parents were ambushed by feral wolves. The 5 year old boy came out of his camper to find his parents slain and himself surrounded by the beasts. This is where Kade met the TPM known as Shurin, and since that day the two have had extremly close bond. Kade lived with his Aunt and Uncle, both formidable summenors themselves, and quickly became a summoning prodigy. He got over the horrendous death of his parents and went back into the desert to avenge them. With Shurin at his side, he defaeted the leader of the pack who escaped Shurin and found it was actually a TPM whose master he never located.

Since those days, Shurin attended the Pheonix Summoning Institute, or PSI USA, untill he got so good the CIA called him up. He has been made a temporary member in order to investigate a certain North School of Summoning in Japan. They are concerned that the school's principal Hinokuro Genji is tied to the Yakuza gangsters and are worried for the student populous. Their agents are not allowed in the school by law so instead they send Kade in guise of a foreign exchange student. Kade is only moderately willing to cooperate with the CIA, and is goint to Japan for the exspereince as much as the mission.

Name:Shurin
    Summoner: Kade
    Group:Chimera
    Archetype:U+
    Description: Shurin is an odd looking TPM, for he seems to resemble a humanoid bipedal armadillo. Yes, armadillo, long snout, shell, and everthing. He isn't as much a prankster as most U+ tend to be, but he's extremely curious with the world of humans. Shurin is a speedy fighter who looks for the right moment to strike in combat and uses his abilities to change the field in his favor. He enjoys Blue matches best, but will fight whenever nessecary. Outdide combat, he's a light-hearted freind who easily gets along with TPMs and Summenors alike. He often displays freindly humor.

Power(s): Earth, Wind, mostly the combined: Sand
    Special Attack(s):

Sandstorm: Shurin can summon a sanstorm to the field, which does minor damage, but more importantly blinds everyone on the battle feild who are not used to similar weather. Kade is used to the desert storms and a see through them without too much trouble. Surin has no problems at all.

Pinball special: By summoning up various earthen walls, shurin can roll around and bounce off walls to gain speed and turn the field into a deadly pinball machine arena.

Sand Tomb: A powerfull attack. Shurin bolts forward in a rolling frenzy and burrows under the earth. A whirling sand tornado builds up above him as he rolls toward the target. When this gust hits the target, Shurin leaps from the earth with an uppercut then smashes his opponet into the ground in ball form. This can only activate the tornado with a Sandstorm in effect.

Manipulate earth: Shurin can raise rock walls, raise and throw boulders from the earth, etc, etc.

Added note: Although Kade is a skilled summenor, hes has not yet been able to summon any more TPMs. However, this has caused Shurin to grow extremely powerful due to the focus Kade puts into training with him.

NPC
    Name: Uknown
    Code Name: Kreigger
    Appearence: Casual clothes to blend into the surrounding, though he ofteh wears a white baseball cap. Black hair with white highlights. Tall and muscular.
    Bio: Has been secretely assigned to watch Kade. Kade knows this and talks with Kreigger fairly often.
    Personallity: Kreigger is a no noncense kind of guy and resents that he has been put on an assignment with teenager on the other side of the world. However, he remains loyal to the CIA and is ready to make sure the missio succeeds. To him, failure isn't an option. However, he can't get to strict otherwise Kade could leave the opperation. Gives backup to Kade when nessecary.
    Equipment: Kreigger has a peice of proto-type technology yet to be tested know as a TPML (Transdimensional Psionic Manifestation Link) Jammer. This device is supposely able to break the link between a TPM and it's Summenor by using their own energy against them.

even if I can't be in this....well....here it is, I feel like it should be here.
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-06-2007 at 03:45 PM.

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

Okay I decided to re-open the sign ups...hoever since some of those who posted after I closed it have probably forgotten about this I won't just outright accept them and hope they want to join. If they still want to join they can re-post their characters for aproval.

Now Striker... eeeh... I don't really like your character... I mean what is the CIA doing in a Japanese school? A 15 years old prodigee? Feel like a tired cliché... now if he was a TEACHER and not a 15 years old student I'd be more inclined to accept the CIA angle but even there it would mean to clue you in on the story in advance so you don't have to make up stuff about the background and I don't want to add spoil too many people on what is going on ya know. Plus we already got someone who got traumatised by wolves ^^;

The TPM though is excellent nothing to say about it. So rework your Summoner to be less of a prodigy and you can join no problem.

I'll edit the first post too... since people drop and some more will join I decided to forego the whole dorm room thing...a bit of a hassle... you guys can improvise as long as you don't go co-ed and don't change rooms at will XD. If you mention numbers just keep the number consistant by placing them on the floor of their grade (thus the number starts with the floor).

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright! I can work with these changes that's fine!

Name: (American, so first then last.) Kade Davenport
    Home Country: United States
    Clubs: Athelitic Club, Soccer Team, Track Team, Academic Team, Chess club
    TPM: Shurin
    Maximum Summoning Time: 1 hour

Appearance:Fairly Tall, Short messy blond hair, deep blue eyes. In american clothes or Japanese causual clothes whenever he can help it. He looks fairly good for a guy, but Kade counts this as a mixed blessing.

Personality: Kade at heart is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He's an exceptionally loyal freind and never backs down from defending his moral compass. This sometimes causes him to make radical descions and choices, so some think of him as a rebel. Sometimes he is brutally honest and he tends to get extremely angry with violators of his moral code. He a defiant extrovert, just trying the best he can to help his freinds.

Bio: Kade was born in arid Pheonix, Arizona. He was happy with his family untill an unfortunste camping trip turned deadly. As his father and mother were working on the broke down camper, his parents were ambushed by something. The 5 year old boy came out of his camper to find his parents slain and himself facing a mysterious swaying figure under wraps. This is where Kade met the TPM known as Shurin, and since that day the two have had extremly close bond, since Shurin help him escape. Kade lived with his Aunt and Uncle who quickly revealed his parents were actually quite powerful summenors. His new guardians beleive his parents would have only wanted the best summoning education for him, so they have used their reasources and Kade's skill to not only send him to 2 years of summoning school at the U.S Rising Pheonix academy, but also to study abroad at the famous North school.

He got over the horrendous death of his parents and trained hard, but still seeks retribution on whoever the murderer was. His skills are great, but there is always room for improvement. Most of abilities stem form his hard-working attitude, but there is a tiny bit in his blood as well. His new teacher are more likely to beleive this than anyone, since the American system for TPM training differs greatly form Japan's (Americans frown upon frequent use of Orange and Red matches in teaching. Also, it is much more common for even powerful summenors to only have one TPM). He is curious and excited about the tranfer, but worried about his pronuciation of the language.

Name:Shurin
    Summoner: Kade
    Group:Chimera
    Archetype:U+
    Description: Shurin is an odd looking TPM, for he seems to resemble a humanoid bipedal armadillo. Yes, armadillo, long snout, shell, and everthing. He isn't as much a prankster as most U+ tend to be, but he's extremely curious with the world of humans. Shurin is a speedy fighter who looks for the right moment to strike in combat and uses his abilities to change the field in his favor. He enjoys Blue matches best, but will fight whenever nessecary. Outdide combat, he's a light-hearted freind who easily gets along with TPMs and Summenors alike. He often displays freindly humor.

Power(s): Earth, Wind, mostly the combined: Sand
    Special Attack(s):
    Sandstorm: Shurin can summon a sanstorm to the field, which does minor damage, but more importantly blinds everyone on the battle feild who are not used to similar weather. Kade is used to the desert storms and a see through them without too much trouble. Surin has no problems at all.
    Pinball special: By summoning up various earthen walls, shurin can roll around and bounce off walls to gain speed and turn the field into a deadly pinball machine arena.
    Sand Tomb: A powerfull attack. Shurin bolts forward in a rolling frenzy and burrows under the earth. A whirling sand tornado builds up above him as he rolls toward the target. When this gust hits the target, Shurin leaps from the earth with an uppercut then smashes his opponet into the ground in ball form. This can only activate the tornado with a Sandstorm in effect.
    Manipulate earth: Shurin can raise rock walls, raise and throw boulders from the earth, etc, etc.

Added note: Although Kade is a skilled summenor, hes has not yet been able to summon any more TPMs. However, this has caused Shurin to grow extremely powerful due to the focus Kade puts into training with him.

I think he still needs to have a little skill, but I made it where he obtained most of this through hard work rather than pure raw talent. I guess I need to wait for the ok still, but look out guys, American on his way!
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-13-2007 at 04:52 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think he still needs to have a little skill, but I made it where he obtained most of this through hard work rather than pure raw talent. I guess I need to wait for the ok still, but look out guys, American on his way!
    Yes, we'll be looking out alright.

As the story goes on I'll be slapping down Kazu's and Ratori's last two TPMs. But I'm going to have a somewhat different thing going on with Kazu's.

Well, maybe not 'that' different. >.>''

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Oh goody... now there will be two American's haha... only the new one seems vaguely sane
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lower the summoning time to an hour CF and you're in!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Excellent! Here's to a grand begining.
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-13-2007 at 04:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hope you'll have fun ^^

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Tetsano made a new summon for Vaan SWEET!!!!!

Name: Rosaha
    Summoner: Vaan
    Group: Green (Plant)
    Archetype: C+
    Power(s): She has the ability to rapidly grow and send out various plant like weapons such as thorns and petals (Sharp petals. ‘’>.>). She is attuned with the earth in the direct correlation with nature so she can heal and make things grow as well as make things rot and wilt. She can also absorb that life force or the life force of anything she touches.

Special Attacks:

Seed Cannon: She forms her hand into a wooden rooted barrel and fires a seed at her foe. This seed has many options of what it can do as it’s fired. It can either become surrounded in spikes, turn into a large thorn, burst into lashing vines or explode with green energy on impact. It all depends on what ammo she decides to use.

Natures Light: She releases her energies into the ground then heals all allies in a circle. This circle gets wider as she learns how to use it better.

Natures Grace: Releasing her energies into the ground, she blesses all allies in a certain area with a boost of strength and stamina.

Lime Wire: By focusing natures power into her hands she shoots out hundreds of green wires of energy at her foe, sending a fast acting poison into every point she hits. She can choose, if she wishes to neutralize it if need be. (Can also download stuff with out buying it...Limewire..the downloading program...ITS A JOKE LAUGH!)

Fortress of Thorns: By bringing her hands to the ground she forms a barrier of extremely thick thorns and wood around her and her allies.

Shining Gaia: By connecting with the nature from all around the world, she takes a little bit of energy from all life and brings it to herself in the form of a large ball at the end of her Seed Cannon. Depending on how long she charges it, it can get intensively powerful. If charged to the max and fired it could wipe out the school if aimed right, but to get that much power she’d need either a lot of time or a lot of life around her. This is ‘potentially’ her most powerful outright attack.

Shining Green Hurricane: By conjuring her powers over nature she forms thousands of razor petals and leafs as well as thorns and brings them all around a giant storm of green energy on her foe, the initial strike releases the rest of the attack and rains down the contents, which in that light are forced by the wind to fly about dealing their destructive damage. Her most powerful ‘direct’ attack.

Description: She is the equivalent of a dryad of ancient pagan myths. She is green all over and her hair is composed of darker green thin grass that takes a hair like strength as well as a pink flower on both sides of her head. Her eyes are lime green and shine brightly when she calls up her strength. She wears a flower equivalent to a beautiful dress in a rived pink and yellow as well as lime green luster. She is a little shorter then Vaan, by about five inches. She can be hyper at times and is usually never tierd. She’s always ready for the new day and keeps her manners well. She is a nature sprite from the same forests that Miyuya’s TPM Galintz is from, she lived in a colony of her kind all of her life until she wandered away from her colony. She decided to go to the human world and connect with one of them to get stronger and become more beautiful.She found Vaan after feeling Shinhon’s psionic resonance and since she is a plant too, she new Shinhon was well kept and well treated by the sense of his resonance. So she decided to connect with Vaan, so she’d have a good partner.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

Hey everyone. I'm good now... Limito, am I still in the RPG, or do I need to like, sign up again?

If you would allow me to stay with my former character and such, I would appreciate greatly. I missed the wonderful RPG a great deal. If I am allowed to stay in after my long absence, could someone send me a Short Synap of what has happened Please? i would appreciate a great deal. ^_^

Junior Member sishood is on a distinguished road sishood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 04:43 PM
    Threads

man i wish i could join T^T but i have no group...to bad for me -_-....any way good luck with the whole summoner thing ^^ hope all of you have a great time ^^

....Blame it on me.....so you'll be free....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oooh... nice new TPM. I like.

No problem Natu! Welcome back!

What do you mean by no group Sishood??

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I'd might as well offer my services. If anybody plans on filling their TPM slots during this RPG and can't think of a good TPM idea, just ask me and I'll take what you want and try my best to make you a good one.

I actually like making these, so yeah.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Hey, Undrake I was wondering if i could repost Azazel's description. I think I could flesh it out a bit better now. So would that be alright?
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeps I thought I might give you a pic of Lina (is important to my story) k?

Appearance: liek that but no ears

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I guess I'll just post the TPMs for the story now. I've had them done for a while now.

Ratori:

Name: Farah
    Summoner: Raishin Ratori
    Group: Fey
    Archetype: CU++Power(s): Farah has power over Gravity and Light as well as a bit of Water and Wind. She wields a large Crescent-Arc blade (Luna Blade) by a handle at its center. This blade is curved enough to act as a bow with mystical strings of light. This weapon also splits into two of itself allowing her to dual wield.
    Special Attack(s):

Lunar Crest:
    By splitting her Luna blade into two, she uses her power over gravity to release any hold it has over her then with it's power she soars at the foes with lighting speeds slashing at them furiously.

Lunar Wheel: A wide swing from her back to front, causing her to flip forward into a spinning wheel of light energy blades.

Lunakre: Focusing the light from the in dreaming and all around her, she unleashes a powerful golden laser. She may also draw this light from herself if none is present.

Gravkre: By focusing Force into her hands she unleashes a nearly invisible blast of pure gravity enough to bend and break steel.

Gravitic Arc: By focusing force into her Luna blade(s) she cuts at an opponent with that Fierce gravitic force backing the blow. Quite the power driven attack.

Power Drive: After a quick jump into the air, Farah dives down at the foe with a gravity enforced flip kick into a vertical cut, once the blade gets near the ground a blast of light bursts like a geyser from the ground up into the foe.

Ray Arrow: Basically an arrow shot from her Luna Blade when it’s being wielded as a bow.

Lume-Snipe: By using light to make her vision (Already crystal clear) like a scope, she fires an intense shot at a foe from quite the distance.
    Ray Swarm: A single arrow shot from her Luna Blade, that disburses into multiple arrows of light.

Lock Shot:
    A volley of five perfectly aimed light arrows that hit several different limbs of the opponent, creating cuffs and chains strung and locked tightly on the enemy pulling them towards the ground with the power of Gravity.

Healing Rain:
    By praying to the stars of the "In-Dreaming" she brings down a rain of light onto her and her allies which heals them quite a bit.

Refresh: Flushes fatigue from one's body, but if over used the body may become worn to its limit.

Winguno: Creating a single wing of light, Farah can use this wing as a shield, though it has its limits to what it can take.

God's Tears: A rarely used move to say the least, it allows Farah to stop a TPM from being absorbed when it ‘dies‘, allowing it to live on after a rest in the 'In-Dreaming'

Final Flash: Her best out right technique, she focuses her power into her fists and feet and with blinding speed she unleashes a furious combo of punches and kicks from all directions before slamming a fist into the ground. This fist brings forth a giant blast of light and force like a geyser, but larger and in a diagonal direction under-towards the foe.

Evermoon Angel: Her pale skin lights up, her light clothed armor becomes long and flowing. She grows illustrious angel wings as she glows with power. Her hair turns jet black as the gravity of the surrounding area slowly increases, though her allies and their summoners are not affected. If fully powered the slow gravity change with turn fast as start to crush things around her. In this form she moves at the speed of light and her Luna Blades as well as energy based copies float around her, moved by her will. The force and the light are her will.

Description:
    She is Maiden from the three Siren Moons of the "In-Dreaming", her skin is pale white and her eyes are of golden hue. Her hair is silver and long, usually put into a pony tail. She wears white celestial armor of cloth and metal. Her arm guards, shin guards, chest plate and shoulder guards are the metal parts, the rest of the cloths connect into them light a tight robe. Her gloves each have knuckle bracers on them for extra hand to hand damage.

She had met Vulkain on his quest to kill his lord, and she had blessed him in the Siren shrine before he went off to fight his lord. The blessing was a three day process, and in those days she grew fond of VUlkain. She couldn’t help but search for him after those long years of being with her fellow Shrine maidens praying to the stars. It seems she found him and his way of living after his fight against his lord and is willing to connect to someone to be with him.

She had met Kanjiki before as well on her pilgrimages to the Kingdom of Ice, and when she wanted the Evermoon Ice Crystal she found out that Kanjiki himself kept it close. When she approached the Lich King he told her “Prove your worth if you want the Evermoon Ice Crystal.” So while trying to be with Vulkain she is trying to prove herself to Kanjiki so she may get it. What it really is isn’t know or clear yet, but it must be important for her to try so hard.

Name: Fuukaze (Ratori calls her Fumi or Fuu)
    Summoner: Ratori
    Group: Chimera
    Archetype: UC++
    Power(s): She has the power over the eternal winds of the “In-Dreaming” and can summon the light green energies of it forth into her body and physical form.
    Special Attack(s):

Wind Bomb: Fumi charges wind energy into a bomb in which she blasts at her opponents.

Ra-Wind: By charging her power into the blades on her wings she makes them larger, and in a burst of speed she charges past the foe with a fearsome cut.

Kaze Claw: A furious dash and slash with her wind amplified claws

Whirlwind Charge: By surrounding herself with a vortex, she charges a foe with the ferocious winds all around her.

Wings of Arbalest: From the power of the wind she creates multiple wings of green energy that help her move ’even’ faster, and also can serve as projectile blades when need be.

Repulse Cage: By running/flying around an enemy with blinding speed, she creates a tornado around her foes and attacks from all directions with her Ra-Wind attack. After attacking for a certain amount of time she shoots into the sky closing the tornado onto her enemies.

Typhoon Bomb: a larger and more devastating wind bomb with more power charged in her mouth she flies up and fires the bombs at her foes, each turn into a tornado either way dealing even more damage.

Life Pulse: By taking in a bit of the essence of life around her, she charges wind into a shinning green ray of power. This attack can get through most defenses at the cost of her own stamina.

Eternal Freedom: Her last resort technique, by shedding her scales and wings she instantly turns into a creature of energy based form. Her form changes to a humanoid form though still all energy. In this form she unleashes devastating winds so powerful they go past measurement. In this form all physical attacks are useless and even energy attacks need to be used at the right moment to hit her. Though she seems powerful, if hit enough (Once or twice) she risks losing her essence to her opponent (Much like Azna absorbing Garr after she destroyed him).

Description:
    A light and whimsical Wind Dragon of intense creed. Fumi is one of the fastest Dragons around, though not the largest of them all because of her slender yet sturdy build. She could just fit in Ratori’s dorm if she tried.

Her long neck and body are adorned in shinning green scales and her wings are semi-feathered as well as green. She has a long blade at the end of each wing. Her eyes are emerald and caring, though turn dark and intense when angered. Her claws are talon like as well as green.

A calm yet high spirited Wind Dragon from the far and high mountains of the “In Dreaming”. She’s always happy and loving. Her past was of freedom and happiness and she likes to make everybody happy. She is a curious and loyal friend who would fight to the end to protect those she cares about. She found Ratori’s emotions every time he talked with Miyuya, the love and respect attracted her to him like ‘that’!

Kazuhiko:

Name: Hikatsuba (Hika for short by Kazu)
    Summoner: Kurasume Kazuhiko
    Group: Fey
    Archetype: CC+- (Double C)
    Power(s): This TPM holds the power over an aura like energy called the 'Arch'. This bright white and silver energy. This energy can be weaved into many spells involving healing and attacking. This is called the spell weaving arts.

Special Attack(s):

OmniRing: By using the power of the Arch, she creates variative numbers of bladed rings and moves them to her will.

Hikakre: By lining up several Arch Rings she uses them like a scope and
    fluxuator of power, shooting a blast of intense light at her foe through the
    rings.

Heaven's Gate: By making one giang ring appear she takes the energy of the In-Dreaming and creates a giant portal in which to focus said energy into, then releases it all at her foes. A giant wave of light energy.

Heaven's Door: Teleportation through her rings. Simple eh?
    Spiral Drive: by focusing her rings around her body she brings energy around her, then leaps at her foe in a jumping twister of burning light energy.

Celestial Slinky: By twirling the "Arch" she creates long springs of energy that bounce about and attack foes.

Arch Blade: A simple output of the "Arch" aura into a long blade of pure
    energy., which she can connect her rings into.
    Ribbons of Life: By weaving together ribbons of pure energy onto her allies or herself, she heals all wounds.

Life Wave: A simple weaved wave of soothing, healing light.

The Mask of Life: Through the use of her powers she creates a beautiful and subtle mask-half of gold and white. It doesn't seem complete though..

The Pillars of Dawn: By releasing many rings of the Arch she creates giant pillars of pure light onto the field. These pillars fire blasts of light at her foe(s) and make barriers between them thus cutting of much movement space. But Hikatsuba can move freely through these barriers and thus can hide behind them. These pillars, after they release their salvo, shatter into shards of light and restore life and energy to all allies about. This is her most powerful outright technique and thus it takes much energy.

Description: Se looks like a short teenage girl, with interesting features. Her skin is pale white with silver eyes that seem to shine forever. She has Azure strikes down over each eye like tattoos and a blue streak down each cheek. She wears a golden flowing dress flattened and pulled out at the shoulders with long sleeves down her arms. She wears an azure blue corset around her waist. She is build to be smaller, though just as slim as Kagetsuba and she holds a large bladed ring that she creates from the "Arch" power, thus it's called the 'Arch'.

She is Kagetsuba's twin sister and only family from the 'In Dreaming'. She is the kind and quiet one who enjoys tranquil things. She loves to hug and love others and hugs her sister a lot to her sister's dismay. She and her sister traveled the vast bounds of the abyss for years, lost without a path to follow. They felt much pain and sorrow, watching each place they found destroyed by shifts in the Dreamings power and it's threads with the human world.

They decided that, if they couldn't find a home in the Dreaming then they'd better find someone in the human world to be with. Being the kind and quiet girl she is, as well as level headed she found someone who Kagetsuba could get along with. Kurasume had a similar personality to her sisters, yet he was learning to accept others. She felt it would be right to choose Kazu because of this.

Name: Kagetsuba (Kana for short by Kazu)
    Summoner: Kurasume Kazuhiko
    Group: Nightmare
    Archetype: AA+- (Double A)
    Power(s): This TPM holds the power over a form of energy aura called the
    'Reaper'. This is a crimson a black energy that burns like hydrogen fusion when touched but seems solid until it's manipulated. It forms around her body when she summons it and uses it in her spell weaving arts.

Special Attack(s):
    Endless Sickles: She can, with the power of 'reaper' energy create hanging sickle blades from any place and any location around her. They swing powerfully back and forth for a while after called (She can also bend these to her will).

Kakaikre: By focusing Reaper energy into either her hands or a scythe she fires an intense wave of energy at her foe that seems to spread out into crimson blades of said energy, either a single one or many depending on energy output. they dissipate after they hit.

Rift: By cutting into the Psionic energies around her, she can teleport at
    anywhere she can see, or is quite near (She's not a teleporter).

Death Penalty: Focusing her Reaper powers even more, by condensing it into her scythe she seems to disappear, only to reappear by her foe striking down with all that condensed energy. Or as an alternitive she sends the dense power at her foe like a shockwave riding across any surface.

Chains of the Reaper: The opposite of Hikatsuba's Ribbon of Life, Kagetsuba summons crimson energy chains around her 'Reaper' aura, from the ground and from the air if she really tries as well. She then sends these after her opponents, either to restrain them or attack them. If she so wishes she absorbs their life force, or in this case 'psionic force'. (Otherwise her opponent's stamina)

Mask of Death: She uses her force to summon a half of a mask, this half is dark and sinister but it isn't complete

Blade Dance: While laughing maniacly she unleashes a flury of scythe slashes at her foe, there is no pattern to this attack and is very unpredictable.

Dusk Drive: By jumping at her foe then spinning in mid air she makes herself into a spinning wheel of Reaper energy and sends herself at her opponent.

The Sickles of Oblivion: This is a vamped up version of Endless Sickles just in this case the ground below all seems to fall as the dimensional space around the area turned to the fiery pits of her own hell. In her limited time here, she incurs the nightmares and pains of her opponents past and future, revealing to them a false view on how they die. Also, the sickles swinging about seem to be aiming for her foes, causing them to swing wildly. During this state her body turns pitch black and her eyes become sharp streaks of red. Her laugh could destroy even the toughest of iron wills.

Description: This TPM looks like a short teenage girl, but the difference is in her features. Her skin is pitch black and her eyes are golden and bright. She has crimson strikes down over each of her eyes like tattoos and a red streak down each cheek. She wears a flowing crimson dress, puffed at the shoulders with long sleeves and a black corset around her waist. Her build is sleek and slim and she holds a large scythe which she forms from the "Reaper", thus it is called "The Reaper".

She is Hikatsuba's twin sister and she is the cold mannered and protective type as well as somewhat cynical and depressed.

She finds her mind filling with thoughts the can never control and in result she fights to clear her mind. She looks at Life, (her sister) as just another part of herself and stays with her because if her sister dies then so does she. Though deep down she loves her sister she can be cold to her a lot of the time.

When her sister found Kazu she was a bit hesitant, but she found that he was going through what she was; the impulse to let dark emotions take over. She only lets Hikatsuba hug her, and will rarely hug her back.

Well Limito? How are they?
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-17-2007 at 11:32 AM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Welp, Kaede's getting close to getting her new TPM(s), so I'll post the info now

Name: Creo (Create)
    Summoner: Kaede
    Group: Chimeras
    Archetype: +A

Description: Creo is a blue snake that cant do any actual attacks
    Special Attack(s):
    "See Special Atacks under Pestis"

Name: Pestis (Destroy)
    Group: Chimeras
    Archetype: +C

Description: Pestis is a red snake that cant do an actual attacks.
    Special Attack(s):

Geminus Caelestis: Latin for "Twinned Heavenly". Its where both Pestis and Creo join together to form Curator Deus.

Name: Curator Dues [nickename Cura] (Guardian God)
    Archetype: +U
    Description: Cura is a large, silver dragon (American/Europen styled dragon). Cura is created when Creo and Pestis join together, to halfs creating a whole. Cura split apart in order to test Kaede. Since Cura is made up of tow beings, one of fire and one of water, Cura's attacks consist of both elements.
    Special Attack(s)"
    Hail Storm- an attack from the sky, shards of ice drop down unto the opponent.
    Burning Embers- same as hail storm, but with fire
    Shadow Evolution- an illusion attack that allows Cura to attack unseen, or whatever illusion Cura gives off.
    Silence Wall- a shield which reflects attacks back to the oponent.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I’ve noticed that everytime I try to make a return, something else comes in between, so in order not to halt any role playing from people trying to interact with me, I am temporarily withdrawing from all RPG’s.

I hope to make a true return as soon as possible.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: ???? Soji (Known as Soji; The Scion of Death)
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Akumu'ka, Nalrume'na, Daslrea'ra, Deathsong.
    Maximum Summoning Time:
    Don't smack me but.. 3 hours

Appearance: A tall slender man with long dusty black hair and deep red eyes. His skin is pale, his physique is like a bishonen, strong yet graceful in that bishonen way. Everything about him screams his crazy ways. He usually wears a trench coat, but under that he has slim black pants with a red obi belt. He wears a red and black striped shirt that cuts of before the midsection and is sleeveless. He has a red headband tied around his head and under his hair, with two long ends handing from the back.

Personality: A seductive, sick, sadistic, bloodthirsty, sly, underhanded, unhonorable, slithering jerk. He will take any job as long as it involves killing and death. He seemes to have an addiction to it at times.

Bio:Soji, the Scion of death has a long mysterious past. He was actually one of the "Original Summoners". This was the group of summoners that descovered there true potential over the psionic connections between the real world and the In Dreaming though long ago it was called something else.

Back in the past during and event called "The Calling", a gathering of all the worldly summoners, he was one of the head counsil of summoners. During the course of the Calling there was talk about 'who would doth the God of all spirits' and many of the higher ups slammed into reasoning. Some said that nobody would be worthy of such a spirit, and others said they could choose because they were the masters.

But Soji stood in the center of the fray and called to the in dreaming, ordering the 'God' to connect with him. The only thing he gained was a giant back lash of psionic energy from opening the world so quickly and with little care to it's threads. This psionic force entered his mind, and seemed to take his mind to a place where only killing resides. After awaking he went on a rampage, killing all who weren't strong enough to defend from his attacks.

With his sanity lost, and a fearsome blow to his power from the leader of the cousil he was exiled from the gathering and sent off into the fearsome unexplored world. As the years past his mind wandered endlessly for a way to stay alive and bring the 'God' of the spirits onto a leash under his feet. While on his travels he connected with a mysterious Wolf... and this wolf promised him life, in exchange for the essences of other spirits. He agreed, connecting with Akumu'ka, the Wolf of Death.

His TPMs:

Name: Akumu'ka
    Summoner:Soji
    Archetype: A-
    Power(s): Akumu'ka is a mysterious TPM, he is called the wolf of death because his vemon if willed to could kill anything, or keep it alive. His vemon is complemented by his dark misty energy, which is unknown what element it really is. Though his vemon can stop death as well, it plagues the victim's mind with a loss of humanity, making them cold and dark.
    Special Attack(s):

Fangrah:
    By turning into energy Akumu'ka shoots at his foe opening his dark jaws wider then possible. When he hits his foe he bites down with supreme pressure injecting his death vemon into his foe.

Carvail Claw: A fearsome claw attack, backed by his dark energies.

Overture: By howling to the sky he gathers energy at his mouth and fires it at his foes like a dark laser.

Dusk Howl: This deep and dark howl that sens shockwaves and dark waves of energy outwards towards his foes.

Omni Eternal: This technique brings out his full potential by making him larger filling him with power, his venom spreads into the air through his black misty for creating a miasma around the area. His attacks become more powerful then before. A very deadly skill.

Description: A large creature in the shape of a wolf, his body seems to be nothing but a black mist that softly sprays from a black embodiment. But as he changes moods or situations this spray can turn into a blaze.

Akumu'ka is the wolf of death by name, and nothing is really known about his past origins or why he decided to help Soji go on a quest to connect and enslave the TPM God.

Name: Nalrume'na
    Group: Animate
    Archetype: (None, though clasified as a general AU)
    Power(s): She allows Soji to control and create electricity of black power as well as barriers.
    Special Attack(s): (Powers in general)
    Description: She is a full arm gauntlet (Right arm) filled with dark lightning power. Purple and black metal swirl about it's middle metal frame as a spike points out from behind the shoulder. (Part of the set.)

Name: Daslrea'ra
    Group: Animate
    Archetype: (None, though clasified as a general AD)
    Power(s): The power to create red lightning. She increases runnig speed, and allows the wearer to trn into the lightning itself allowing for faster travel. Is also a defensve barreir creator
    Special Attack(s): (Powers in general.)
    Description: A crimson and black swirled full leg plate-mail that goes on the left leg with a spike pointing from the hip. (Part of the set.)

Name: Deathsong
    Group: animate
    Archetype: A-
    Power(s): Deathsong is wielded by Koji, and his power consists of a red energy that is fire like in origin. This energy is used for destructive purposes.
    Special Attack(s):
    Description: A long and dark-crimson black sword with a blue crystal eye in it's hilt. It's blade is double edged and surrounded by a red jagged aura. (Part of the set.)

Now finished

LPS EDIT - POST EDITED FOR LANGUAGE.

Cursing is not permitted. Do NOT curse.

Tet-EDIT: Sorry, got carried away with the character. ^^;
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-18-2007 at 11:05 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Breaeden "Luzy" Swordwind View Post
    Hey, Undrake I was wondering if i could repost Azazel's description. I think I could flesh it out a bit better now. So would that be alright?
    No problem, go ahead!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okies Tetsa helped with Yuki's new TPM TY ^-^

Name: Hatsuko
    Summoner: Yuki

Archetype: U+
    Power(s): Hatsuko has power over the winds, of not only the wind of earth but the winds of the ‘In Dreaming’ as well. He can fly even though he lacks wings, this is because he ‘creates’ wind of his own through his power. He is also adept at fist fighting, and uses the wind in complement to his fighting style. He quite enjoys making small blades of wind and using them as projectiles as well, juggling them about at times.
    Special Attack(s):

Cascade Kick: After bringing up a foot to the air he drops down a heel onto his foe with a ripping wind behind it. He usually does this while flying or after a quick flip.

Jet Cross: After forming two blades of wind, one in each hand, he flies at his foe and delivers a potent ’cross-slash’.

Cross-Hatch Chaos: A series of wind enforced punches and kicks followed by a forward flip kick of sharp wind at his feet.

Shining Knuckle: A giant, intense, and very fast punch in which his whole arm is enveloped in a shining green vortex of wind energy. This hit, if successful, blows the enemy away causing them to spin as they fly way in a small green tornado.

Jet Drive: After a leap or swoop from his position he spins into a vortex himself and sends himself after his foe. Once he reaches his foe, he uses all the built up kinetic energy in a single downwards kick or thrust creating a small tornado.

Wings of Abolishment: My focusing his free spirit into his body he creates green translucent wings, and with a wave of these wings anything that may be binding, freezing, paralyzing or hypnotizing someone or something is abolished from it‘s victim. (Note, is a dispel move, not a direct healing move.)

Crescent Wind Kick: Bringing all of his focus into a single target, he calls the winds to trap his foe in chains of green energy. After latched and tight, which is nearly inescapable, he charges at his foe and sends forth his right root in an intense side kick, called a crescent kick because as he raises his leg it moves in a crescent shape traced by the outline of his aura.

Final Pulse: With the resolve of the free winds, he summons the lime green winds of the “In dreaming” to his right hand making a tight fist. His form is then duplicated around his foe, all direct copies of himself created from the wind’s energy. After surrounding his foe all of him make a mad dash to the helpless enemy in the center and throw a devastating right-palm strike, releasing the built up energy on the target. As the target is beaten back and forth by the remaining vortexes of the released force, he jumps up over his foe then releases a wave of green energy from above. His most powerful outright attack.

Description: A slim and muscular TPM, his eyes are lime green as well as his hair. He stands at about 6 ft and has a green streak down his left cheek. He wears black ninja garb pants and sandals, and a long and wide green bandage wrap around his midsection up to his chest area. Around his wrists are plated armbands that run up half of his forearm in a green sleek texture.

Hatsuko is a wanderer, an outgoing drifter from the In-Dreaming. He was once the court jester in a kingdom but was exiled because his carefree attitude was well.. Too carefree. He’s no glutton nor sloth but he seems to smile even when it doesn’t seem appropriate.

He loves to perform for those around him, for instance; he likes to juggle wind blades and do mid air flips. He won’t hesitate to go flying off on a whim. But he has a serious side. When a friend of his is threatened his eyes become dark and deep as though he was never carefree and his wrath is like that of no other. But it takes a lot to anger this one.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Do Lord,sorry about all that absence,but I'm back now.No need to send me anything about the story,I already read and got caught up.This RPG seems to be going real good,this might be one of the first RPG's that go finished other than Raftidia,ATWF,and others that happened before I joined.Keep it up Undrave.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Name:Urashima Soku
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story:2
    Maximum Summoning Time: 60 minutes
    Appearance:5'5 black hair spiked blue, black skin, red shirt, amd black jeans.
    Personality:Calm and quiet unless in a TMP battle then he is serious and will actually say something.
    Bio:Moved to Japan because he couldnt stand living with his family. The discovers his Summoner powers and began Summoner School.

For TPMs:

Names: Blade Dreigerd and Hyozanryu Haku
    Summoner:Soku
    Genders:Males
    Groups:Chimeras
    Archetype: Dreigerd is AC
    Power(s): Dreigerd can attack with the blades extending from its head, front paws, and tail.
    Special Attack(s): Dreigerd's special attack is the blade fury claw.
    Description: Dreigerd is a white blade covered tiger. He controlled by the samurai sword Soku carries.
    Last edited by Frost Alchemist; 03-26-2007 at 04:07 PM.
    Sig By Yukari112

Closed Thread

Thread Information