AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: If you died tomorrow...

Member tenshi_kaitou_kirei will become famous soon enough tenshi_kaitou_kirei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 09:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default If you died tomorrow...

If tomorrow you left this earth in spirit and were buried beneath it in body..what would you want to finish before that time...if you had 24 hours to live what would you do with it..?

I would try to make peace with the people i dislike, make peace with myself, comfort my family, and make peace with God... (not a happy thought but we will have to think of that very thing someday...)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I want to hear what you would do...
    Some lessons, if to be truly learnt, must be taught by sorrow
    How long can you fight the darkness before you find it in yourself?
    Sometimes we see more clearly in darkness than in the light of day
    To embrace the darkness is to discover your inner light

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tenshi_kaitou_kirei View Post
    If tomorrow you left this earth in spirit and were buried beneath it in body..what would you want to finish before that time...if you had 24 hours to live what would you do with it..?

I would try to make peace with the people i dislike, make peace with myself, comfort my family, and make peace with God... (not a happy thought but we will have to think of that very thing someday...)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I want to hear what you would do...
    i would do the same!!!
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I would want to tell all my close friends that I love them, and I would want to say goodbye to the woman I love.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

Within that amount of time, I would tell everyone one I know that I love them and let them know that I loved the times we spent together.

Then I would pray to God, thanking him for letting me live the time I did and that I would not have wanted it to be any other way. I would also ask for forgiveness of all of my sins.

Lastly, I would tell my younger sister and brother to be strong and not to worry so much about things, i'd also tell them to stay away from all of the bad things in the world and not to let anyone put them down, I would also tell them not to cry because that we'll be together again some day, and not to try so hard to remember me but what i've tried to teach them over the years.

As my final request, I would want to die while holding my brother and sister's hands.

If I could do that, then I would have no regrets what-so-ever of dying. Although I also have to face the fact that my death could be quick and unexpected so I may not have time to do any of that stuff.
    Last edited by Koshiro; 12-03-2006 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd do everything bad that I could! I'd get all my money together and splurge. No consiquences! And like Cap, I'd say my goodbye to the people I love. Including her. <3 I'm too young to die...

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Well, I would definately tell everyone I knew what I think about them, honestly. I'd flip off all the teachers I don't like, make peace with *snicker* god, and then play guitar the rest of the day.

My boring last day on earth.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

i would shoot the president in the face
    spend the rest of the day in jail

ps tomorrow never comes
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

Tell my friends and family I love them then I would go and spend the rest of my day with my boyfriend. As simple as that.
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Was Sanctuary Alchemist Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2010 09:47 AM
    Threads

I would force my mum to give me money and get me a plane to Oregon and then I'd spend what time I have left with my boyfriend. And I'd pray for fogiveness too.

Member tenshi_kaitou_kirei will become famous soon enough tenshi_kaitou_kirei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 09:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Koshiro View Post
    Within that amount of time, I would tell everyone one I know that I love them and let them know that I loved the times we spent together.

Then I would pray to God, thanking him for letting me live the time I did and that I would not have wanted it to be any other way. I would also ask for forgiveness of all of my sins.

Lastly, I would tell my younger sister and brother to be strong and not to worry so much about things, i'd also tell them to stay away from all of the bad things in the world and not to let anyone put them down, I would also tell them not to cry because that we'll be together again some day, and not to try so hard to remember me but what i've tried to teach them over the years.

As my final request, I would want to die while holding my brother and sister's hands.

If I could do that, then I would have no regrets what-so-ever of dying. Although I also have to face the fact that my death could be quick and
    unexpected so I may not have time to do any of that stuff.
    That is so sad, i have two brothers and i wish and pray and try for the day when i can love them as much as you love your siblings..
    Some lessons, if to be truly learnt, must be taught by sorrow
    How long can you fight the darkness before you find it in yourself?
    Sometimes we see more clearly in darkness than in the light of day
    To embrace the darkness is to discover your inner light

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I wouldn't have to worry about what was gonna happen the day after tomorow.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2020 11:40 AM
    Threads

Make Pace? Forgiveness? What madness is this? If i'd have 24 hours of disposal before i'd get overthrown:
    I'd get a crowbar. Yeah, one of them black steel ones. With a red painted handle. Big one too. And you know what this crowbar is for? It's for all those fryied days you all gave me...

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

I would tell all my online and offline friends how much i loved them and the same with my family.If i could ask i would like to die holding the two hands of my parents and sister. I'd probbly give all the art i did to my sister and parents and the others to my friends.

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Topic Exists. Please do a search before starting new topics.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information