AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dropping by + Wally

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Dropping by + Wally

Geez I haven't been around for a long time lol. Busy with tons of stuff, and CGs as well, so my wallpapering time is pretty limited. Not many of us "oldies" are around anymore lol, but it's good to see new wallpaper artists around ^^ Haha sometimes I miss the amazing critique from way back when. Muz, akamori, candy-chan, wizzy, pooky...good times xD.

Anyways, just thought I'd share this wally with all of you. It's something quite I made, sort of like a spur-of-the-moment inspirational thing, so it's pretty simple. Yes I know the scan quality isn't exactly the best, but that aside, if you'd like to critique, feel free to.

Alright enough reminiscing for me, gonna go grab some sleep. Enjoy the wally!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	EternalBlue - Eternally Yours2.jpg‎
Views:	152
Size:	497.5 KB
ID:	13325  
    Last edited by EternalBlue; 11-23-2006 at 01:48 AM.

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

welcome back
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

hey welcme back then! its cool.. soo
    TTYL

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

He isn't really asking to be welcomed back o_o;;

Anyway .... I'd say, get rid of that glow around the chars.

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Well here I was, gonna come in here and try to give some critique and well, the Wizzy said everything I was going to say. lol But there are some points I wanted to point out on your wallpaper that I rather like. The shadows on the cherry blossoms are extremely well placed! =D I love how it looks like their surrounded in the blossoms, which is enjoyable. I also love your choice of text and effects. It's really nice. The thing I would try though, the glow around the letters, try it as the same color as the cherry blossoms to see how that looks. I think, from my amateur view XD, that would give a nice consistency. Also, do the same glow on the letters on the bottom to match the text, that'll also help with the consistency throughout the wallpaper. Hopefully that helps. ^_^

Btw .. nice to meet you. I heard from the regular members how nice a lot of your "oldies", as you put it xD, are and it's nice to see one.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the stock is beautiful. I love it.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

WOOOW!!! very stunning... makes my heart really warm AHHH!!! =^o^= I love it!!

Thorny said what i wanted to say... but what is "stock", is that the render?

I love the bg, what you've done with the blossoms and glow effects really makes it look like their outside... but I'm too amatuer to see how it doesnt look puurty... ^-^

Anyways keep up the splendid job and post more for this greedy one.
    ~Skyla
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Thornwillow

Btw .. nice to meet you. I heard from the regular members how nice a lot of your "oldies", as you put it xD, are and it's nice to see one.
    Haha, thanks for that. I haven't really had much time/inspiration to do wallpapers. Been doing more sketching and CGing now than wallies

For example, a couple sketches and a CG
    http://members.shaw.ca/Seiren/sp-sketch2.jpg
    http://members.shaw.ca/Seiren/sp-sketch3.jpg
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38888613/

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions, I'll try it out and see how it works out, though I intentionally made the glow color to try and fit the blue rather than the sakura petals. It's great to see there are still people here that give actual critique and comments instead of "nice" or "wow" etc xD. Man, back then those comments would be considered spam lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyla_G
    post more for this greedy one.
    ~Skyla
    XD Perhaps when I have more time, as I said before, my time's getting killed by other things, school for one. This one's pretty old, but I think you'll like it anyways. I can't remember when I actually posted this, but wizzy and pooky should remember it :3

http://eternalblue.aoikokoro.net/Sam...ures/wall2.jpg

Oh, and visit the pangya thread xD I'd love to have more people join. If you'd like to, just send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll be happy to invite you ^^
    The thread is here
    http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=47851

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey, not all of us are completely dead :P
    and on topic, make the scan more blue, maybe even bit desaturated and instead of putting an outer glow, go around the scan edges with a huge soft low-opacity brush. Also, the text is just...too cheesy, at least for me >_>

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

Kudos on a terrific image.

I like the brown cast to the characters in front of the blue background; it gives them warmth. And I like the faint blue glow around them; it helps to make them more distinct against the background. I even like what you did with the text.

Terrific selection of source image, and great composition of the wallpaper. It really does a good job of conveying its sentiment.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It seems I'm forgotten..lol

Anyways, the wallpaper is just perfect, other than the blue glow around the girl. The glow around the guy looks good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol sorry esca xD, haven't seen you for a while either :3

And thanks all for the critique and comments. I tried without the glow, and it just looked weird to me x_x, oh well.

Closed Thread

Thread Information