AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny

Senior Member Dean haragatsu will become famous soon enough Dean haragatsu will become famous soon enough Dean haragatsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2006 02:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Dean steps out now looking a little pissed off after all the stress he went threw.He was growling and he glared at tryce with the most evil of ewyes that the blue moon has ever seen.He clutcheed his key asking iin a growly voice"are you the one responcible for the people who put me in this cell?"He dosent keep a straight face but just glares.
    destroy pain end suffering
    imageshack.us][/URL]

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

Jonwolf looked around his new surroundings. He was in some kind of compund. There was a large wall around the entire area, which was enormous. Every hundred yards or so there was a large watchtower with someone in it. Jonwolf could not see who or what specificly was in the watchtower but they obviously were the sentrys for the base.

The ground was desolate, mostly dirt with a few pinches of brown grass here and there. Sparraticly there was a barren tree, ranging in size from about 65 foot and skinny to over 100 feet and over 10 feet in diameter. Jonwolf could see several mini-forests and a large one about 100 yards away from him to his mid-right.

There , straight in front of him, somewhere in the distance was his gaze. The monolith of black and red that portruded from the ground. It looked like a castle already tainted by darkness. If Jonwolf were more sensitivve, a tear might hwave left his eye at the sight of this beautifuly dark place. "Where in the name of Altursa am I?" he said aloud as he turned his gaze about. After a few seconds he noticed a sign next to a dit path leading to the castle of black and red, it read: Mordhaus-1/2 mile.

"Mordhaus?" Jonwolf said aloud, loving the way that even the name of this plce sounded evil. "I think this shall be easy to taint this place. My work is already half done." Deciding not to walk the path for fear of being seen by the sentries, Jonwolf walked close to the path, among the dense cataclysm of dead trees.

After a bit of walking, Jonwolf could see Mordhause in greater detail. But his awe-struck sight was interupted by some rather unusual sounds. Peering out of the decaying oaks, he saw several men, all very buff, wearing black tank tops and pants, beating down on one of the most disturbing clowns Jonwolf had ever seen. The beating soon ended and the men walked off toward Mordhaus saying to the clown, "Walk home Clown."

Jonwolf approached the clown, "Darkness is bountiful within you." he said as he stood over the clown who was wearing a green skin tight jumpsuit with a neck hole so large it made his belly button visible. His hair was light blue and mung down to his back. He wore a purple police cap and wore fluffy pink boots. His face was donned with make-up much in the KISS fasion and the red ball on his nose had several spikes on it.

"Wha?" he said in a rather high and grating voice, still rather dazed from the beating. "I do. . .cocaine" he stammered out as his vision went black.

"I see there wont be much of a fight here" Jonwolf said already with his Raven Claw exposed and well above his head. He dove it down into the clowns chest and as usual the blade pulsed and surged. Soon the mans body had been replaced, the heartless grew and took shape untill it was complete.

There standing before Jonwolf was at least a ten foot tall black shillohette of the clown, with the standard heartless symbol in red over its chest. It had slited yellow eyes and a 3 foot razor blade in one hand, and what Jonwolf guessed was a l6 foot long straw with a sharp and pointed end.

The beast roared out and shashed a tree in half with the straw. The sentries took notice and sniper bullets singed through the air, passing through the heartless without damaging it in the least. This caused the heartless to roar out in anger. "Yes!" Jonwolf shouted to his minion. "Corrupt the sentries as you please, I shall deal with Mordhaus" he said as he walked away from the lumbering beast toward the castle.

((OOC- I assume Metalacolypse is an okay world to go to? The heartless is the Rock-and-Roll clown and i took the initial setting from the new episode currently only on "The Fix". www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix for those who want to see it. Otherwise it's on tonight at 11:45 i believe.))

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Suni was not at all suprised that he was pulling a sneak-up-behind kind of attack. She was fully prepared. In the time it had taken him to melt, absorb, and reform behind her, she had set her staff and bow and arrows into drive form. Haru-Ga-Gatomi was posed in her hands and she was ready to swing. When the light had started to go bazerk around her, she knew where he was. She quickly dodged to the side and took a swing, aiming right for the stomach area. When she swung, she was not expecting to hit. As long as he dodged away, she would be fine. And even if he didnt, he would face her indestructible sword, so she had nothing to worry about.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Reiko continues to look and felt a few heartless behind her, Bloody Fang appeared in her hands and she cut through them. More appeared and she cut through them too. They appeared in a circle around her. She looked around at them. She turned invisable "I only have a min...." she didn't finish the thought and swung her keyblade at the darkness and turned behind her cuting down more. She jumped out of the circle and grabed the womans hand and pulls her behind Reiko. Reiko became visable a little while after they hid. Her chest heaved trying to get more air in "That was close" smiles at their luck.

The woman nods "I have never seen so many! They were all after you. I would have never goten out of there alive but you did!" she said amused. "Tell me your name"

Reiko nodded "Reiko, is my name and what is yours?" she asked couriously

Looks at Reiko "You don't need to know my name. You would forget it anyway." she said as her eyes deepened. She eyes focused of something as she colected herself "My name is Clara" she said at last.

Reiko nodded and looked where Clara was looking as saw a keyhole "There! There it is!!" she said jumping up. She ran towards it and heartless fell from the sky and came up from the ground. She looked around surround yet again. Having Bloody Fang still in her hands she cut through the heartless. They kept appearing around her. Each heartless she cut down another one took its place. Clara appeared at her side.

Clara looked at Reiko. "Go! I will hold them off!! Now!" she said cutting through some heartless

Reiko nodded and cut through the heartless to the keyhole. She put her keyblade into the hole and locked the world. The heartless started to disappear. she stood up stright and looked at Clara "Thank you again but I must take my leave now. Take care!" Reiko cut through the world and jumped out onto the rift

CLAYMORE: LOCKED

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

OOC: So many Key Bearers in Agrabah lol

BIC:
    Cross began to feel the presence of several Key bearers....

"1...2...3, 3 Key Bearers... Something's going on"
    "Key Bearers?" Aladin said, Confused.
    Cross Held up his Key Blade
    "A chosen few are selected by these Keys"
    "I see... Whoa! Look Out!"

Aladin Quickly pushed Cross out of the way of Jafar's Lasers (Added it just cause it sounds pretty nifty)

"Jafar!"
    "Your as quick as ever Street Rat, But this time, I will not lose!"

Cross watched as Jafar merged with a large heartless surrounding him. He changed into a snake like creature almost the size of the palace gate.

"Oooh, this power....it's unbelievable! Preparee your self Street Rat!"

Jafar made a lunge at Aladin. Cross Quickly Moved in the way and stopped Jafars Assault. Jafar looked down at Cross.

"I don't have time for this" Cross said, glaring angerly into Jafar's eye.

Cross's Arm suddenly became surrounded by a green aura (Sacrafice's Ability) and with one slash, cut jafar right into to.

"How...can...this be...!"

Jafar fell right to the ground. When Cross turned around, he saw that Aladin had already started making his way into the Palace. Cross followed quickly behind but heard Jafar utter a last few words.

"Tryce....I have failed...you..."

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Tryce sensed that Jafar has fallen and then looked at Dean who didn't look to happy "Were you even listening? You my friend are to blind to see your future that I showed you?" He then shook his head "I guess this one can't be convinced of what will happen to his future." He held his keyblade up to Dean and then appeared behind him and went for a slash to the arm.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'll allow it this one time Jonwolf. This one time!

BIC:

Sanosuke ended up at the end of the road and jumped into another world. He looked about to find himself in the middle of a magical world, one where the will is the source of power. He approached a castle with crystal towers as high as the sky and the heartless were everywhere. They all seemed to be adorned in a purple armor of sorts and they had long broadswords.

From the giant doors he say three young girls clad in armor. Each had a different color scheme, one was red, another green and the last one blue. they all wielded swords of great art and beauty with the utmost percision, cutting through the heartless horde.

But alas their weapons had little effect in the long run, so they cast magical spells at the onslought.

"Flaming Arrow!" the red haired one shouted while launching a gaint cone of flames from her hand. It seemed to work, the heartless were being destroyed.

"Emerauld Whirlwind! the brown haired green armored one with glasses shouted. Twin green cyclones shot forth ripping heartless to pieces.

"Water Dragon!" the blue haired girl shouted, unleashing a giant serpent of pure water in the remaining foes.

"Wait, can this be? People other then the ones with Keys can destroy the heartless?" he puzzeled to himself as he approached the three.

A small boy appeared behind Sanosuke once he stopped in front of the three. The boy walked into his way and raised a large staff towards him "Boy from another world, are you the one who holds the key to destiny?" his silver hair swayed in the breeze as he questioned Sano.

"I am of the freedom, a key to the neverending dust at the dawn of light. I hold the power to lock worlds from the despair of malice... to destiny though, is something I may not know." he tipped his hat to the four of them and introduced himself "I'm Sanosuke Dreifang, the Mystical Musician."

"Hikaru Shidou! Nice to meet you Sano! Fuu Ooji is my name, nice to know you Sano. Umi Miyuzaki, pleasure to meet you." All three introduced themselves with a bow, their swords disappeared into their guantlets as they turned around to enter the castle.

"I'm Master Mage Cleff. May you come inside Mr. Sano?" he siad as he turned to follow the girls.

"Indeed I may... Thank you Master Cleff." he followed the boy inside the illustrious castle, wondering what would happen next.

WORLD FOUND: Magic Knight Rayearth = "Cephiro"
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 11-26-2006 at 07:14 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

"You can call your little heartless away because im not running.If your to afraid to fight us and you hae to send Heartless for us,I dont really think your that strong.And I dont believe you telling the future and all that crap so dont try to scare me with that stuff.Now quit the chatter and fight me!"He slashed at him twice in a side to side motion,then kicked him into the wall."Dean,you might wanna get outta here and help those other two guys fight that guy with the funny robe and hat,I'll take on this punk.If you leave,there's no way for his vision to come true."He said."Now fight me!"He yelled at Tryce.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

-As the sword came towards Ryuu's stomach, it split apart and open. Making the sword move through the opening. Once it had went past the length of his body. Ryuu began to materialize over the sword. Absorbing it into his body. Sending a large chill of ice over it, and down the blade. Onto the handle, and moving towards Sani's hands. At this moment, where Sani was still, holding the sword. Ryuu thrusted Firetried Ash towards her chest. It had taken the form of a pike, electricty oozing out of it.

Senior Member Dean haragatsu will become famous soon enough Dean haragatsu will become famous soon enough Dean haragatsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dean jumps and manipulatad and ice sickle falling on his key blade.He then backflips in aback of him and swings his key in the air and says fgrowling realuy pissed off" i dont give a (profanity is pronibited) what you predict my future to be.I controll my own future."His keyblade then glows light blue and he swings it as the swipe of freezine below -40 degreese weather at Tryce.
    imageshack.us][/URL]

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"That's right!"Yelled Lance."Well,it looks like you wanna handle this by yourself.So,ya want me to get the move on and help those two people he saw in his 'future' thing.One of those people have to be a key bearer and there's no way we can let him die.So,you wanna handle this on your own...um....what's your name?"Lance said,still keeping his guard.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 11-26-2006 at 07:31 PM.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Tryce was sent flying to the wall but then landed on the side of the wall and bounced right off "I don't think thats very wise." He said turning himself invisible while flying threw the air. Tryce slashed Lance in the legs and then reappeared "Oh my vision came true alright." He then smirked "They just don't happen exactly as you think." He said smirking "Your on the ground before me..." He then was hit by Deans attack in the arm "But sometimes they will be a little foggy even I'm not perfect." he said as a portal appeared behind him "I think I will take me leave...there's no point in fighting so many when out numbered...it's dishonorable." he said jumping threw the portal as it closed up.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lance had dodged the slash by jumping up."Oh my god,that little punk ran before I got a chance to even get at him,or one of us got to leave for it can be a fair fight."He laughed."Let's hope one of us meets up with him again,then we'll kick his arse(XD)when we do,and next time,he wont be able to run away.Its sad when someone says there gonna beat you so bad,but end up running away like that."He sighed."So,you are?"He asked.

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

Jonwolf could hear yelling from several different voices as he opened the huge door to Mordhaus. Inside it resembeled the out, black with red accents. The main room was large and held many treasures within; hot tub, arcade machines (most in black and red) and a huge fireplace behind several couches on which several people sat.

On the couches sat Nathan Explosion, Toki Wartooth, William Murderface, Swisgar Swsgef, Pickles, and their lawer. All of them were yelling, save for the lawer. "It is statisticles provens that clowns are the most hated creatures." said the man with the Scandanavian accent and long brown hair.

"Statisticlies or not, We donts likes that guy." replied the one with the blond hair and matching accent.

"Such darkness, within them all." Jonwolf said as he steped foreward, making his presence known.

"I offer you all a choice." Jonwolf said extending his arms out for a slight bow as he walked. The sound of gunshots could be heard faintly from outside, "Surrender your heart to the darkness and join my plight against the light. . ." he gave a pause. They had all stoped in their tripe argument and stared at the intruder. "Or resist, and surcumb to the darkness by force." He said as he pointed his now exposed talon at them.

"Were metal" Nathan said in a very deep voice, "Were already dark." The lawer began to move slightly to his left, heading for something. Jonwolf saw this but paid it no mind figuring he was going to make a break for it.

"Ah, you are dark, that much is certain. But this blade shall release that darkness in its full grandure. Take a look out that window. Out there is the full power of the darkness of that clown." They all shifted their view to their left momentarily to see what Jonwolf spoke of.

Outside the clown was at one of the near sentry posts. In front of him, was a group of the gaurds in their hoods and black clothes with assault rifles, firing at the heartless in a firing squad type formation. A faint roar was heard as the clown put the dull end of the straw into his nose. He bent over and sucked in, snorting the guards in like a line of cocaine. He roared and reered back as he shot out from his mouth a group of heartless, the same in number as the troops he snorted in.

Toki spoke, still looking at the heartless, "Is that Dr. Roxo? That is so freaking metal!"

Looking back to Jonwolf, Pickles spoke, "As cool as that is, we like, you know, play music. I don't realy know about being one of those things."

"Brutal, yes it is. But I's dont thinks it is a good ideas." Said Swsgar.

"Well, It seems we are undecided." Said the lawer coldly, reaching down behind the couch. "The answer is no." Jonwolf could hear a lever being pulled and the entire area droped away benath the floor, the hole sealing itself with a steel door. Brandished on the steel was the Dethklok logo.

"Damn!" Jonwolf cursed as he slashed the floor with his Yukari Hisakata,sending a trail of sparks into the air. "I should have guessed something like that would happen" Jonwolf snarled, "Where the damn did they run off to?"

Moments later, the main lights flicked off, replaced with rad ones that flashed at set intervals. A loud wailing alarm shreiked throughout the building and surrounding grounds. "It takes them that long to fire the alarm off?" Jonwolf said astonished that with all the events it didn't go off sooner. Removing his hood, Jonwolf set off into Mordhaus, hoping that his ability to sense the presense of hearts would held him locate the band. At current, all he could tell was that there were a lot of hearts within the area, the ability to pinpoint lessened with the large quantity of gaurds running about.
    Last edited by Jonwolf; 11-26-2006 at 07:52 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dean falls and struggles to get uop but he cant.He lays there with his key and then his eyes close slowly.He becomes sleeping in the instand and then his sad them plays in the background.He sees nothing at the moment ant thinks(i have been injured....noone will help me now.)
    imageshack.us][/URL]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well,looks like he's down for the count.I'll fix this."He grabbed an elixir from his pocket and knelt down to Dean.He then flipped him over and poured the elixir in his mouth,then forced him to swallow.He stood back,waiting to see if the elixir's healing power had worked.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 11-26-2006 at 07:43 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dean awoke and sayed to the guy"thanks."He then stands up and says"we better go protect the other two to see whats going on....and anyway i owe some heartless a huge peice of my mind."He stares at the guy and holds up his key.He gives the guy his had and says"the names Dean."He starees the guy straight in his eyes and tries to smile nbut cant so he only smirks.
    imageshack.us][/URL]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Lance.And your probably right about that,but I have no idea where they are.Even so,chances are they're in this town,not somewhere in the desert,so we gotta get moving,no time to waste."He said,beckoning Dean to follow as he walked out of the jail hall and began to leave the building.As he left the building,Lance began to think that maybe he had finally made a friend who was also a key bearer,and maybe it was time to put his real skills to use.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

OOC: Sorry I forgot to add this in my first post.
    World Found: Metal Gear Solid

BIC:
    "Right! Thanks Dante, I owe you one!"

Snake shot off four shots at the heartless. The ylooked exactly like the ones before. They were genome soilders. They wore gray, splitter type camoflauge all over their bodies, they even wore ski-masks of it. There all carried FAMAS assault riffles and grenades. Across the front of their camo was a big, black heart, the emblem of the heartless.

The shots went strait into four of the heartlesses heads, clearing a path for Snake to run out. As soon as Snake got out, however, four heartless took place of the now dissapating dead ones.

Snake ran across the walkway, running toward the cockpit of Metal Gear and the man who was standing beside it. It only took him a second or two before he was facing the man with his gun pointed straight between his eyes.

"Liquid...."

Dante smiled, holding Masamune in both hands.

"Right, lets do this!"

He charged forward and struck straight across taking out two of the heartless. A heartless fired at him from behind, which he responded to by jumping, doing a backflip, then landing behind the heartless and slashing straight down it. He then ran forward and stabbed through one, spun around and threw it off of his blade at another heartless, killing them both.

He breathed in deeply and looked around, it was like a never ending stream of heartless!!

"Dang! They dont stop coming!"
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Soon after Jafar was killed,Lance felt a feeling as if the main source of darkness in Agrabah was gone."Cross...who ever that person is.....he killed Jafar...soon,he will be unlocking the keyhole....in that case,it looks like I'm not needed here anymore."He said to himself.He looked to Dean."Listen,this world is safe from the heartless,so there's no need for either of us to stay here any longer.I gotta get on my way,so I wanna wish you good luck,and maybe one of us can meet up with Tryce again and show exactly what the future has in store for him."He said with a smile."Good luck."He slashed into the air and opened a portal leading to the rift,which he traveled into,leading him into another world.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 11-26-2006 at 08:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dean walks ou t the castle of Agrabah.He thinks to himself(noone locks me away or attacks me like that and gets away with it.)He walks threw the town and lockks agrabah and then goes back threw the desert as the rift gets unlocked for him.He enters the rift and he walks a golden path with light arounded him and nothing more.
    Last edited by Dean haragatsu; 11-27-2006 at 03:31 PM.
    imageshack.us][/URL]

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

"Looks like they're gone...all three of them...."

Cross looked around at the remaining few heartless. Just then he saw Aladin walk up the stairs with a women in his arms.

"Is she alright?"
    "Yes, she's just a little shocked that's all. Thank you for your Help Cross."

Aladin Brought the women up the stairs, most likely to a bedroom of some sort. Cross then turned to the throne where he had felt the heartless appearing from. With a quick swing of his Key, he sealed the door so that no more heartless could enter this world.

"Mission accomplished" He said as he turned to leave. Just as he turned to leave, he heard a quiet voice inside of his head.

"Cross...I...am"

Cross Quickly turned around but found nothing.

"Looks like I still need to repent...."

Cross slowly walked out of Agrabah, remembering his sin as he walked along to the next world.

Locked: Agrabah
    Last edited by Astalle; 11-27-2006 at 05:05 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sanosuke found himself in the main hall of the castle, he looked to the left and saw a swordsman in blue and bowed slightly to him.

The swordsman bowed and crossed his arms. "The name's Lafarga, nice to meet you." he walked over to Cleff and the girls and stood, his arms still crossed.

"Sanosuke, you seemed to be connected to the sacred keys of the Doors to the Universe... Which Door is your avatar Sano?" Cleff looked at him with great curiousity.

"Cleff, how is it you know of the Doors? And how did magic other then that of the Key destroy the heartless?" He quizzed the Mage.

Hikaru stood out from the group and said "Because Sano-san, Cephiro is the land of the Will, if you will it so it will be possible!" she said jumping up with a little excitment.

Cleff shifted his large staff to his other hand and nodded. "As long as you have the will to do so, anything is possible." he looked up and pointed to the ceiling, revealing a small halogram like projection of the rift and an endless amount of tiny lights, some where snuffed out and others were protected.

"My knowledge of the doors comes from the Door called 'Kingdom Hearts', it seems each has a figurehead representing each of the three paths. Kingdom Hearts has a woman by the name of "The Gate Keeper".. I suppose they all call themselves that one way or another." Cleff sighed as he felt something approach. "Get ready, they're about to storm the castle.."

Umi let out an annoyed sigh "Don't they ever learn Cleff? Let's take care of them once in for all!"

"Miss Umi, please settle down. We need to think this through..." Fuu turned to Sanosuke and held out a hand to him "Mr. Sano? Will you aid us in our plight to save Cephiro from the darkness?"

Sano confidently took her hand and tipped his hat "It would be an honor to dance with you in combat, Miss. Ooji." He shook her hand lightly then turned around lashing out his Crescendo Keyblade from a sparkling green light

"Thank you Mr. Sano, Lets go and defeat those currupting the universe!" He summoned forth her green claymore and held it on her shoulder.

Hikaru jumped and in her hand appeared her burning red blade "Alright let's mince some heartleaa behind!" she called out.

Umi summoned her blue rapier to her hand and clenched a fist "Alright, now to end this!"

"Let us dance to the song of eternal will..." he held out his Tempura Keyblade in his palm to the left and it started to float in front of his hand. Every time he moved a finger it would trigger a note on the stings.

They walked down the hallway towards the giant castle door as Sanosuke played his song, the notes rang throughout the castle, causing it's inhabitants to feel the power of hope and will.

The Heartless broke through the door and flooded into the castle hallway, many a diverse type were present ranging from Shadows to Wyverns and giant metal tank like heartless.

Sanosuke stared at the onslought with a subtle grin, he threw his hat into the air and charged into the horde ripping into them as furious as a fierce wind, his Tempura keyblade floated behind him still playing the notes to his song.

His notes were accompanied by the full wide whistles of his crest key as he slashed low and high, destroying heartless as he went.

Hirauke had jumped into the horde and summoned a sphere of fire over her body that would bend at her will. He slashed her fire fortified blade into a row of heartless then she charged the larger ones without fear.

Fuu stayed on the outer lines of battle, not allowing and stragglers to get by and healing anybody that needed it with her "Winds of Healing" spell.

Umi shot into the center with Sanosuke thrusting down several Heartless along her way. She unleashed her "Water Dragon" in the center blowing away a cross section of the forces. She continued to fend of the center Heartless as they swarmed around the circle she and Sano had carved from the middle.

Lafarga Attacked anything that Fuu couldn't handle and wiped them out easily. He slowly walked into the battle swings vortexes of energy from his upwards slashes.

Sano's song played as the battle raged on, the battle for Cephiro was at nigh.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Janus stood, waiting for a response from the girl, but to no avail. He placed both glasses of juice to his own mouth and chugged down the deep red liquid, slamming both empty glasses down on the bar and letting out a very deep, satisfied breath. He wiped the juice off his lips with his sleeve and turned to the lady.

Sorry, miss, but I have to be on my way... maybe we'll find our paths are meant to cross again sometime. Now... let's see if I can do this...

He concentrated hard on what he wanted to do... he knew he needed to return to the rift, so he could gain access to another world. His Staff, Serenity, would not CUT through the worlds, like the blades of the other travelers... but perhaps she had another way. He took his staff in front of him with both hands, and concentrated hard on it. Almost immediately the vibrations came, and he felt himself begin to fade... as if the fabric of space began to thin around him. He opened his eyes quickly, a fierce glow present in his iris, as he slammed the end of Serenity into the floor of the Cafe. A burst of light sprang forth from him, and in an instant, he was gone. He found himself standing on the path in the Rift, once again, surrounded by the varying grays, blacks, and whites that were ever present in the rift. He started walking towards the only world he could see ahead of him... a world of great desert.

World: Planet Gunsmoke (from Trigun)
    Last edited by Janus Silverlock; 11-27-2006 at 07:54 AM.

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Axel jumped out of the way right before the dog monster thing got to him. He saw it then eat a car. 'It must not eat human or heartless. Maybe this thing will lead me to the women I need to find.' Axel thought before following it. Before long with many exsplosions and things the ting came to the gaint hand Axel saw ealier. He also saw a kid of seemed twelve a man with big eyebrows and a women that seemed to be 20 or 19 with pink hair.

Axel watched as the women throw the boy in the air and have the dog like thing eat it. Then the dog turned into a werid thing that filled the hole in the hand. The hand moved and grabbed the place that looked like a iron. Suddenly a figure appeared with a guitar in one hand and was all red. He look to find the women to be happy. 'Stop her before she gets what she wants.' A voice rang out in Axel's head. Sighing, Axel jumped up to the figure and slashed it down in a matter of minutes. Turning to see a suprised women into a mad women. The women came at Axel but he was able to dodge here blow and knock her to the ground. Useing his keyblade Axel slashed the women in two making her dissapeare. 'Good.' The voice rang again and Axel pass out again.

Axel woke on top of a building in what would seem to be a desert. 'I will leave you here until I need you again.' The voice rang out again. "Slave driver." Mumbled Axel. His keyblade dissapeared and Axel looked around to see where he was. He saw a old sign that said, AGRABAH. Axel suddenly felt something and looked around. "Key weilders." He said softly before running off to find them.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

Closed Thread

Thread Information