AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My first wallpaper XD

Member Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 12:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My first wallpaper XD

Hi all ^^ just getting used to photoshop, so I tried to do a inuyasha-kagome wallpaper, nothing special, just a random one, but please give me some tips to make some better ones
    I'm eagerly awaiting all of your comments ^^

Member Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad has a spectacular aura about Animad's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Almost forgot the wallpaper =P

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think this goes in the WALLPAPERS forum. I mean, I don't know how they can make it even more obvious. Maybe a bigger font, I don't know. I reported it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, this isn't about wallpapers in general, it's about me wanting tips from people, so how come it can't be in the misc. forum ? ^^

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Kun
    I don't know how they can make it even more obvious. .
    They can send flyers out to peoples houses, or simply redirect all members to the wallpaper section when they log in to the site for the first time.

But that would be a hassle.

well, this isn't about wallpapers in general, it's about me wanting tips from people, so how come it can't be in the misc. forum ? ^^
    You get tips from the wallpaper section. We have a misc section to discuss topics we otherwise wouldn't discuss in other forums. We have a forum for wallpapers, therefor we discuss it there.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 11-19-2006 at 10:15 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I understand, but don't act so lame when someone makes a mistake, and just explain it like that from the beginning in stead of just reporting me and stuff

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Animad
    I understand, but don't act so lame when someone makes a mistake, and just explain it like that from the beginning in stead of just reporting me and stuff
    She didn't report you, she reported the post because it was in the wrong section. Nothing more.

Also, it's in a way your fault as the description FOR the anime wallpaper section says that it is for tips. lack of common sense doesn't help either.

However, if you want a tip on the wallpaper.

Poor stock choice and placement.
    Also, the generic photoshop brushes aren't that apealing either unless used in the right way. The way you have used it here however, doesn't apply to that.

Also, Too many colors. You don't want a rainbow of colors, it's unappealing to the eyes unless you're making a pure landscape wallpaper, and even then most landscape wallpapers have a general color they follow.

Text is bland, also too big with poor placement.

You need a lot of work. My advice? Tutorial sites. Look some up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool-
    She didn't report you, she reported the post because it was in the wrong section. Nothing more.

Also, it's in a way your fault as the description FOR the anime wallpaper section says that it is for tips. lack of common sense doesn't help either.

However, if you want a tip on the wallpaper.

Poor stock choice and placement.
    Also, the generic photoshop brushes aren't that apealing either unless used in the right way. The way you have used it here however, doesn't apply to that.

Also, Too many colors. You don't want a rainbow of colors, it's unappealing to the eyes unless you're making a pure landscape wallpaper, and even then most landscape wallpapers have a general color they follow.

Text is bland, also too big with poor placement.

You need a lot of work. My advice? Tutorial sites. Look some up.

ya I know, I already re-posted it in the right forum ^^ And thanks for the tips, but keep in mind that the colour thing is just a matter of opinion ^^ And I will try the tutorial sites

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Kun
    I think this goes in the WALLPAPERS forum. I mean, I don't know how they can make it even more obvious. Maybe a bigger font, I don't know. I reported it.
    "WALLPAPERS?"

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Okay, so you guys win the over reaction award.

This does belong in wallpapers, so check out that forum and make sure you read the rules before posting.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information