AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anybody ever heard of 'Dragon Voice'?

Senior Member ~GlossChill~ will become famous soon enough ~GlossChill~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2007 08:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Anybody ever heard of 'Dragon Voice'?

Hi everyone!

I wonder if any of you uys ever heard the anime/manga 'Dragon Voice' which told about a boy (Rin Amami) who joined a band (Beatmen) after realising his dream to be a professional entertainer. The other characthers that I remember is Shino, Yuhgo, Goh and Toshio (all of them are the member of 'Beatmen').

If any of you knew this anime/manga please raise your hand! I needed information on this newfound manga which I became obsessed recently! I hope there will be some response here. Thanks!!

Thank You sooo much Nespa for this Siggy!!!

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Yup, I've heard of this manga; read a scene of it before in the Tokyopop Preview manga(a couple of months ago). It seemed somewhat interesting... Have you read it yet? All I know about this series it its storyline and that it has 11 volumes altogether(vol.8 is coming out in 4/10/07).
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

I read it, its a really good manga, one with an interesting plot and many twists that I like, so far its not cliche like other mangas I've read. Its quite interesting.

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

I have heard of it
    O.O
    My friends Say that its pretty good
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

We are what we hate Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 02:09 AM
    Threads

God where have I been?! I have never herd of it but now I'm going to go look it up somewhere!! >.<;

Senior Member ~GlossChill~ will become famous soon enough ~GlossChill~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2007 08:09 PM
    Threads

Yeah, I agree would all of you guys. It's really cool the mangaka suceed to really drew dance moves. I mean, we've seen a lots of fighting moves right? So, its really different and catches my eye on the plot of story.

I read the mangas, I haven't seen the anime yet. Anybody had any experience on the anime, can you please tell how was it? Is the dance move in it are pretty good or unexpectedly poor?

Oh, thanks for all of you guys response!

Thank You sooo much Nespa for this Siggy!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information