AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Did you ever have a Anime Character appear in your Dreams??

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 09:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I had jigglypuff appear in my dreams and it was really weird because I was a fairy from one of the Spyro games. Kurama and Hiei was there and they helped defeat all the evil people and the Jigglypuff also helped. I was really strange.

Member Gamermaniac will become famous soon enough Gamermaniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2007 09:05 PM
    Threads

The only character i saw in my dreams plenty of times is Kagome from inuyasha and the only thing that happens is that we start to talk.
    It's nice to see her and i love it!
    ^^

Senior Member Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 04:01 PM
    Threads

On the night before my birthday this year, I had a dream that all the Steel Angels from Steel Angel Kurumi threw me a big party! The week after, I dreamed that Yomiko Readman from Read or Die showed me how to use paper like a paper master. That was cool!

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2017 10:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I once had a dream that Kenshin and I were fighting of a group of bandits, then we found their head bandit and I blew him away with a kamehameha wave.

If you ever have a waking dream, you have got to try doing a kamehameha wave, it's so fun! ^^

KAMEHAMEHA! o_o'

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Junior Member Honey Cute is on a distinguished road Honey Cute's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2008 01:40 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

Well I ever bring Inuyasha in my dream then meet Shinici then follow one scene of HxH oh that’s so inpired me….if I have a chance I want to dream about that dream again hehehe
    Think Positive (+) ....
    Be Optimisize...
    and CHEERSS !!!!

Senior Member =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada='s Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 10:58 PM
    Threads

I have a weird dream about anime............i saw there a monster..........and killua save my life.........

Junior Member Dark_kitten4000 is on a distinguished road Dark_kitten4000's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 10:36 PM
    Threads

Yea, iv had lots of anime dreams but the bigest one was when i had a dream that sasuke had woke me up in the night and was trying to kill me with a kunai knife.

I have no idea where the dream came from
    /\___/\
    (=^-^)=
    ()____() 'Nya'

Senior Member HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 01:28 AM
    Mario Raceway, 1509.831, 217.198, -564.429
    Threads

I can't think of a time an animé character has been in my dreams, but I've been in video games in them a few times. Actually being in Mario Kart 64, driving with the other characters, that was awesome.
    <-- totally addicted to .hack
    (\_/) - This is TEH BUNNAY. Copy him into
    (0.o) - your sig to help him on his way to
    (> <) - world domination.

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 01:53 PM
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

ive had a couple of weird ones... ill do the top five..

1. Sesshoumaru was explaing the difference from Violets and someother flower to Rin and myself (i was in chibi form)
    2. Akane from Ranma 1/2 slammed Ranma in my living room and changed him into a girl
    3. Sesshoumaru showing his stripes(the magenta ones)
    4. Orochimaru showing how long his tougue was
    5. Host Club opened the club as characters from Inuyasha
    Tamaki was Inuyasha, Hikaru and Kaoru were Sesshoumaru, Mori was Miroku Hunny was Shippou and Haruhi was Kagome (Kyouya didnt dress up..)

thats last one had me in stiches..

=Kitsune Paradox=

Ja!
    Foxy

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 08:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

I had another dream. Kenshin, InuYasha, and Sesshomaru were all beating on each other and then i went and killed them all with a 2x4! and then i foud Kagome, Rin, and Winery fighting and i kind layed back in a convenyently place lawn chair and watched...

i have no idea where the 2x4 came from eaither.
    I've learned, as a matter of basic hygiene, to be on guard whenever someone quotes Pascal.

Member Kitty Killer will become famous soon enough Kitty Killer will become famous soon enough Kitty Killer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 09:42 AM
    Threads

Not really, I am however sometimes dream in anime though. The characters just look like they are in anime style, but they aren't from any anime I have know of. ^^;

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 01:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

When I was like.. 8-10 I had nightmares about Kain from the first Tenchi Muyo movie. ;_;'

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Member mali-chan is on a distinguished road mali-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2007 10:20 AM
    Threads

Default Hi

yep i've seen syaoran li in my dreams. exept what happened was that i was somehow stealing sakura fro him.( was just hangin out wih er. . . )and then we got in a battle and it was so asome!! i had some wierd powers that's all the anime i've had in my dreams. (the others had my crush )

The Innocent Devil... Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts EVE Ariel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 05:18 AM
    Threads

Cool

I saw inuyasha,kagome,ed and al in my dreams alot of times.
    Last edited by Regex; 12-26-2006 at 12:16 PM.

Senior Member DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell has a reputation beyond repute DynastyxFell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 10:15 PM
    Threads

Hah. Yeah. Many times.
    My favourite one, though, happened just last week. I was in my old English teachers classroom, and all my friends were there, ahem, dancing, and then Sailor Moon, Sailor Satrun, and SHINJI IKARI came in and told me that I needed to get out of there, so they led me out of the class room to a really big green valley....
    エレクトロ・ワールド

The ground shook and cracked, the sun in the sky descended into my hand

Junior Member Sugar90210 is on a distinguished road Sugar90210's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 04:56 PM
    Threads

Yaya and Nana from Othello. They are sooo cool. It was quite a strange dream, though O.o

Member Flufflewuffle will become famous soon enough Flufflewuffle will become famous soon enough Flufflewuffle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

Many people have been featured in my dreams, but the most occuring is Conan from Detective Conan. Another one is my dog. *shot*
    ~Ninjas are so overrated~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No, I am not really a dog..
    It's just my dog, I am too shy to show my picture.

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 12:37 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Flufflewuffle View Post
    Many people have been featured in my dreams, but the most occuring is Conan from Detective Conan. Another one is my dog. *shot*
    Of course tons of times! My favorite was when i met up with Sasuke and Gaara and they where fighting over meeee... yay me!! waitttt also when i got to meet Kyo-kun it wazz awsome...
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Member Flufflewuffle will become famous soon enough Flufflewuffle will become famous soon enough Flufflewuffle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Me and Kyo Sohma share intials. Just random trivia. Another dream I had was I was at Ohayocon (I'll be there this year) and I forgot my costume so somehow I pulled a Zakuro cosplay with just underwear and purple dye. ><

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 06:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I dream of Aizen all the time =3

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heres a list of all people in all my dreams-
    Conan (DC)
    Tamaki (OHSHC)
    Zakuro (Tmm)
    Ichigo (Tmm)
    Inuyasha (IY)
    and mannnny others. ><

Junior Member ranluvshin is on a distinguished road ranluvshin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2006 06:21 AM
    Threads

when i was still an inuyasha addict, i dreamt that i am kagome and me and inuyasha are in love.... i think it was weird because i wasn't drawn like an anime but inuyasha was.... it's like i was inside an anime... get it???

Senior Member ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 06:43 PM
    Threads

nope i haven't had one but i wanna dream about Kakashi and me!!!!!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 04:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

kenshi himura was in mine. i had more, but remember only this one
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member yoh01 will become famous soon enough yoh01 will become famous soon enough yoh01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 03:40 AM
    Threads

Most of the anime characters in one dream...

What I remember the most was when I was with Sango and then Miroku came, and then Pikachu, and Tsunade!!

... I forgot the others

I refuse to adhere to society's conventionalized perception of academic aptitude and mental prowess.

In short, I don't want to study anymore. Uh-uh!

Closed Thread

Thread Information