AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Unknown Anime/Game Wallpaper

Reject Of Skorm... Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare has much to be proud of Natasha Venomscare's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2009 09:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Unknown Anime/Game Wallpaper

I found this wallapper of a popular female charater I see alot on the web, but I was wondering of anyone knows just What game this unnamed woman is from, and also what her name just might be

~Here~
    Last edited by Natasha Venomscare; 11-03-2006 at 11:56 AM.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 06:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Jenova's Witness

I'm not so sure what it is or where it is from, but I do know that it says "Mabinogi". It's Korean, but I haven't heard about it. I'm gonna have to see where it's from...

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 11:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

i dont know but i doubt she is in anything that is found in america.

Sig made by -Ookami-

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 09:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

looks like a korean hentai game to me.

edit: I was mistaken! Looks like a ragnarok-esc game. http://www.mabinogi.jp/
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 11-04-2006 at 11:54 AM.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Closed Thread

Thread Information