AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dot Hack GU

Member CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 11:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dot Hack GU

What do you think about .hack//GU?

I hope it's different from the first series cuz after the first two games it got rather boring since it was just more of the same all the way through.

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

yea.. the trailer for .hack://gu looks amazing.. im still not sure if im gonna buy the game when it comes out..

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been reading the manga for some time now, and I have been watching the .hack//ROOTS anime, which is a prequel to .hack//G.U.
    From what I have read in the G.U. manga, the games story will be very good. I have also seen screepcaps and images from the Japanese edition of the game, and the graphics are slightly improved from the first series. I also heard that the creators of the game made it more similar to an MMORPG that the last games, despite it being an offline game.
    I'd like to discuss it, but I really don't want to give away anything to those who don't know anything about it yet.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am excited about it, I saw the trailer like a long time ago and it just made me so happy because I love the dot hack series.
    -TWM-

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

I might put it on my "to buy" list

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Member CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX is infamous around these parts CorvusX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gamespot has the Limited Edition which comes with a disk that has the movies from the other games or something like that and it also has a detailed Haseo figure.

This site has more screenshots of the game.

Hitokiri Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

My brother is all excited about .Hack//GU that we're gonna get it this weekend or next weekend.

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

it sounds like its going to be the best of the .hack series but i dont know the first games to come out were awsome and the anime is really cool so i dont know how its going to mesure up

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Twilight Sunset «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†» has a reputation beyond repute «†~Äthäñös~†»'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

i hate how it leaves you hanging to buy the next game -_-. Dot hack games suck. =/
    Awsome Siggy By sadie

I Would Like to start a family please pm me if you are interested ^^

I Finaly Started my Journal xD check it out i'll post stuff daily ^^

Break it
    I Would Never Sugest Any Thing Like This.

Banned Forum / Chat Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893 is infamous around these parts Hokage0893's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

Cool i love dot hack

I love those games because it is so much gameplay I have recently got the pt.2
    outbreak it is such a good series you know it is in the top ten longest lasting games it is #3 tekken is two and final fantasy is numbah 1 but all in all dot hack is a good game series and a good televison show too.

[color=Red]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The game is out now in the U.S. Now I have to wait for it to ship.

The projects at Altimit are getting harder...

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

lets see ... the anime Roots was really boring ... hope for you guys that the game won't be xD

Closed Thread

Thread Information