AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spooooooky Stories

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Spooooooky Stories

In the spirit of Halloween, I figured we could all share weird experiences we've had (and by weird, I mean stuff that cant be explained).

Heres one of my stories:

I was about 11 years old at the time. My mom had bought me the Clueless phone for my/my brothers room (we shared a room). One night, my phone kept ringing, btu no one was on the other end. I went and complained to my parents, and they told me that the phone in their room never rang. I eventually unplugged the phone and that was that. The next day, my mom told me that when my phone was going off, she had a dream that she was calling me on her cell phone.
    It gets better. That very night another thing went off, only this time it was a magic trick from MagickWorks. It was a Sphynx head, and youd put in a card and press the jewel on its forehead and it would talk. For no reason, it started talking. Again, I complained to my parents. We didnt have a screwdriver to unscrew it and take out the batteries, so we put it in tha bathroom so we could at least sleep without hearing it. The next day my mom tells me that my dad had a dream that a demonic toy was talking to me when it started going off.

Freaky

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sounds like it could possibly be a solar storm. They can wreak havoc on elctronics. The fact that this appeared in your dreams is probably due to the well known ability of the mind to external incorporate sensory input into your dreams (or the fact that you interacted with the objects immediately before hitting the sack.)

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    Sounds like it could possibly be a solar storm. They can wreak havoc on elctronics. The fact that this appeared in your dreams is probably due to the well known ability of the mind to external incorporate sensory input into your dreams (or the fact that you interacted with the objects immediately before hitting the sack.)
    True, but I wasnt having the dreams, my parents were...and they were in a completly different room and didnt even know that both electronics were going off until I complained about it. They told me that they had the dreams BEFORE I woke them up with the complaints.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    True, but I wasnt having the dreams, my parents were...and they were in a completly different room and didnt even know that both electronics were going off until I complained about it. They told me that they had the dreams BEFORE I woke them up with the complaints.
    It's hardly impossible that they heard the electronics through the walls (conforming with my external sensory incorporation into dreams theory)? After all, it was night, not a lot of noise about then?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    It's hardly impossible that they heard the electronics through the walls (conforming with my external sensory incorporation into dreams theory)? After all, it was night, not a lot of noise about then?
    Maybe, but there was a bathroom between the rooms. And on the wall the bathroom met my parent room, they had closets there. I guess it is possible that the bathroom amplified the sound with all the tile in it...but it just seems kinda unlikely.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really have a story but an experiance. I don't remember much about it either but I thought I saw a ghost once. My uncle, I think. I was so little that maybe I was seeing things are saw what I wanted to. I did, however, run away from what ever it was I saw. I'm don't even get sensations of fear easily but that sure did creep me out.

And Maru, that is a freaky story. I have to admit that isn't a coincidence. What is a Clueless phone, though?

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

I had a dream that I was killing goblins with a spear and they turned out to be children that i know...
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Kun
    What is a Clueless phone, though?

-attached- Thats the only image I could find of it. It was a product from the movie Clueless and allowed you to change your voice with it, it could be hands-free, yadda, yadda, yadda
    Attached Images

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

one day i was taking a shower and the mirror shadered and the light bulb bust and the water stopped now thats creepy

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, I see. Typical 11 year old want. I wouldn't know what it is, I've never seen Clueless... isn't possible that the two just could have had some kind of eletrical malfunction?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Kun
    Oh, I see. Typical 11 year old want. I wouldn't know what it is, I've never seen Clueless... isn't possible that the two just could have had some kind of eletrical malfunction?
    I figured they were kinda 'broken', but what freakied me out was the dreams my parents had. Like Diesel said, it could be that they heard it through the walls, but there was quite a bit of space between our rooms, and they werent excatly loud either
    Last edited by Ωmega; 10-24-2006 at 06:27 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Kurtz's partner in crime lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 06:37 PM
    in your closet, so don't try to find me...
    Threads

I HAD A DREAM WHERE monkeys stole my skin and underneath my skin i was a robot. them the monkey king, who looked a lot like the one from naruto for some reason, started throwing old people at me. then pikmin (from the game) started swarming the monkeys and then the pikmin turned into pokemon. AND then i had a mega-man arm and i started blasting away the terrorists and right before i was crowned Queen of Candyland i woke up...

*shudder* that was the most crisp and disturbing dream of my life.l
    please good rep me i know the rules now and i don't want to be alone because my rep...
    *sniffle*
    current rep

super perv, sniper, and mech pilot,
    Kurtz Webber. my hero...

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The way our living room is set up, someone sitting in the single-seat chair can see directly across the room into the breakfast room, and into my bathroom. So, I was playing on the laptop late one night, and I could have sworn someone walked past the breakfast room door. I watched the door for a few minutes, then decided it was the shadows and my not sleeping.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Sea Turtle Goddess seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642 has a brilliant future seaturtle642's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 08:19 PM
    Threads

I went with my friend to an art camp that lasted a week and we had to stay at her grandma's house. Our room was in the basement, it looked like a room that would belong to little kids.There were three beds next to each other separated by a table and a large window right over the beds. When we got into the room there was a deep hand print by the door in the carpet with a marble stuck in the middle, we thought nothing of it and erased it out of the carpet and placed the marble on a dresser. Well, when we came back into the room later that day the handprint was back and the marble was back in the middle of the print, except this time the print was infront of a tv that was on the floor and the tv was on and muted. We got scared, beacuse her grandma doesn't come down into the basement and the tv, we were told, was broken and hasn't worked for years. We decided to go outside and get some fresh air. We sat down on a big rock in the backyard and talked for about an hour when I got a really bad headache, it felt like someone was taking a hammer to my head. I turned to my friend and she said she had a major headache too, so we walked back around the house. Once we got past the window to our room, we were too scared to look in the window, our headaches were gone. We thought it was just conincidince and we headed into the room to get ready for the night. We got in bed and turned off the light, but we were only asleep for about 5 minutes when we heard a taping at the window that just kept getting louder and louder. I turned on the light to find my friend wide eyed staring at me.
    "we're leaving this room in 5 seconds" she said and we ran to the door and up the stairs. The rest of the week we slept upstairs and her grandma had to go downstairs top get our stuff beacuse we were so scared to go back down. On the last day we conquered our fears and went back into the room, well we got there and there was another hand print, except this time it was on the back of the door and it was red and smeared. You can probally imagine that we were scared our of our minds and ran back upstairs. that was the scariest thing that had ever happened to me.

Sig made by me. PM me if you want a free one.

Best Neji tribute----> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zB21H-BOVNU

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Okay, this actually happened recently.

Last Friday, at around 11, I went to bed. Pretty normal, right? I was used to going to bed early so I was especially tired at that time.

It'll get weird, doesn't it always?

Anyway, at around 3:00, my dad was awakened by the sound of a car door slamming shut. He could hear it good because where he sleeps, its closest to the driveway. Anyway. He heard someone come through the door, walk around, then he got up to see who was in the house. Nothing. Not even a car in the driveway.

So he decides he must have imagined the car door, but he was sure someone had been in the house. The next morning, he asked us and no one had been downstairs.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok.... I have tons in Hawaii... If you like to hear more and I have not posted any of the stories yet, you could pm me. Here is one of them. This is what happened to one of the staff in my school:
    There was this teacher in like, 6:30 in the morning, doing paper work. His class room is a portable room. So you get the little house like class room with stairs and all. Out side the portable room has a circut[sp?] box. He was doing his work when the lights went off. So he was like "ok. No big deal. Maybe I used too much power."
    So he unpluged some of the wires off the wall, and went outside, and re boot the electricity. The lights was back on. As he went in the class, he sat down and the lights was off again. He repeat the same thing over and over. until, "Forget it!"
    He repeat it again, and wait for a little while outside to see if the lights would turn off.
    "Ok! I guess it worked! I guess I dont need to call the janitor..."
    So he went back in and sat on the desk. The lights turned off on him again.
    Then, the bell rang and the students came in.
    "Hey Mr. Why are the lights off....? you where here in the room the whole time..."
    "The lights wont work for some reason." So he went out and tried it again. The lights are on and he went inside, sat on his desk and the lights are still on. So he figured, "ok... maybe it was just something in the electricity."
    So as he finished teaching the first class, the bell for 1st break rang. He forgot all about the lights and everything. As soon as the last student went out of the class, the lights turned off again.
    "Forget it. Im gana call the janitor."
    So he called the janitor and the janitor said there was nothing wrong. So he was like, forget it.. im just going to teach outside right next to the parking lot. So the bell rang and the students where like, "wth.." So...
    Teacher: "Todays lesson is.....!!" etc. etc.
    ~~~~`
    So there is something in that room. I dont have classes in there, but maybe soon... o_0

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Closed Thread

Thread Information