AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: FFX problem.... Help please...?

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default FFX problem.... Help please...?

I'm planning to catch all of monsters to Monster Arena. But I haven't meet Tonberry in Gorge Bottom even once! I need the exact location of them in the cave. Can sum1 help me if you remember of the exact place did you meet them?
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

It IS in there. I had the same problem, but after LOTS of random battles I finally found one. ONE! Then it took a really long time to find the rest. Just be patient...I think anyway. Maybe there was some trick to it. If you catch a Tonberry in the Omega dungeon, does it go to the list of Omega dungeon monsters? I think that happens with some monter anyway - you catch it one place and it goes into the list somewhere else.
    Last edited by Sword; 10-20-2006 at 08:21 AM.

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

Quote Originally Posted by Sword
    Maybe there was some trick to it. If you catch a Tonberry in the Omega dungeon, does it go to the list of Omega dungeon monsters? I think that happens with some monter anyway - you catch it one place and it goes into the list somewhere else.
    This happens a lot. A monster may be listed as being in a certain area, but you can still find it in other areas, sometimes with more frequency.

I haven't played the game in awhile, but I'm playing it right now, so I guess I'll go to the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth to help you out... my guess is, you'll probably find more Tonberries towards the back of the cave, near Yojimbo.

EDIT: Try this...

From the starting room, go down the first path, ignoring the first dead end to the right. Just past the next room, there's a fork. To the left is a path leading upwards toward the rest of the cave; and to the right is a small square-shaped room, with a treasure chest. (There's also a very small nook upwards, which doesn't have anything, but appears on the map.)

Go into that square-shaped room, and go all the way to the back of the room. There's a small crevice that you can walk around in, that isn't marked on the map. Walking around in that area, I fought two Tonberries in a row. I also fought a Malboro, the only one I've found since I entered the cave.

I'll keep exploring to see if I find any other hotspots.
    Last edited by BoldMushroom; 10-20-2006 at 03:29 PM.
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

Junior Member Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:29 PM
    Threads

I just tried it, it works. I advise you to try it to.

Check out my site, it has all your basic needs. We need anime fans for our anime forum. We also have comics, rping, video games, literature, everything. We also have a shoutbox.

Closed Thread

Thread Information