AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saddest anime you've seen?

Member Cyra the demonangel is on a distinguished road Cyra the demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2007 04:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Saddest anime you've seen?

Hey, so...I just watched the SADDEST anime I've ever seen lastnight. It was called "Grave of the Fireflies." I CRIED MY HEART OUT!!! OKay...not really, but I did cry.

I also cried at the ending of Chrono Crusade....now THAT was pretty sad. I'm just curious to know if there are any other sad animes out there. They don't have to be the ones you cry in....so...yeah. ^_^
    "Be content whenever you can, no matter the situation."
    -Cyra the demonangel

Brother: Ryku Isaigana

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

yes i know!! i was just gonna post grave of the fireflies!! that is the saddest thing ever >_<
    im not sure if i cant think of any other animes, but i'll reply is i do.
    i swore never to watch grave of the fireflies again cuz its so sad >>

Bleach-ified {♥} Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko has a reputation beyond repute Mei Aiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2006 04:25 PM
    Dancing in London with my pet racoon... O_O
    Threads

FullMetal Alchemist isn't really supposed to be a sad series, but...God, everytime there IS a sad part in the series, I just feel like bawling...like when Nina and Alexander died...and Hughes... T_T
    -Siggy/Avvy set by the one and only Gan!-

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

For me the saddest anime was a movie. . .X: the movie, the ending part of it was so sad to me. . .;.; it just makes you want to cry (sort of)

Member Cyra the demonangel is on a distinguished road Cyra the demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2007 04:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Aiko
    FullMetal Alchemist isn't really supposed to be a sad series, but...God, everytime there IS a sad part in the series, I just feel like bawling...like when Nina and Alexander died...and Hughes... T_T
    OMG! That ep was so horrible! >.< I mean, good ep but horrible cuz it was so sad! I especially can't believe the father fused his daughter and dog together! If I were Ed, I'd probably beat him to a pulp. AND I LOVED HUGHES!! Why'd HE have to die?! TT_TT
    "Be content whenever you can, no matter the situation."
    -Cyra the demonangel

Brother: Ryku Isaigana

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

The two saddest moments in any anime i've ever seen deffinitely go to these two:

The ending to Chrono Crusade

where Rosette and Chrono were sitting on the front porch of that house and they died there together

And when Hughes died.

Chrono Crusade only made me tear up a little, but when Hughes died I was pretty calm about it, until his little girl started asking not to bury him, then I just lost it, that was too much for me.............................DARN YOU ENVY!!

the fire alchemist HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog is infamous around these parts HellHog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 11:26 AM
    Threads

there was only one but it didnt make me cry actualy i dont think i ever cyrd to a movie ive watched quite a few
    air is supposed to be sad well a bit
    fma was supposed to be a little bit sad too but not much

family
    mom:luck_sharingan_sakura
    brother:rowloman
    sister:angelic_doll_hikaru
    wife:.....
    son:.....
    daughter:.....
    dad:.....
    still accepting people to join my family the more the better please join

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2024 01:42 PM
    Threads

My anime DVD collection is estimated to be over $5,000.00 and the saddest Anime I have watched so far is Grave of the Fireflies. It was one of the very few movies where I cried when it was over.

Alakina Paysinger
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

Here Ye All Homunculi's! EndFire has a spectacular aura about EndFire has a spectacular aura about EndFire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Aiko
    Nina And Alexander... I hate Scar, but they were under pain, so i should be hating Nina's Father. He's a retard. I Don't like him

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora ... this anime made me cry ... it's awesome!!

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

Grave of the Fireflies..and really, any anime that Miyazaki has done makes me cry.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 06:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

Kenshin OVA - reflection. Kenshin becomes ill and dies! he died the way he wanted and by Kaoru's side

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizzard
    Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora ... this anime made me cry ... it's awesome!!

that was a sad anime.. i loved the ending though.. rika and yuichi seem destined for one another..

the saddest anime i've seen is kimi ga nozomu eien.. it's just so sad between the triangle love relationship between takayuki, haruka, and mitsuki.. for me.. it was a real tear-jerker..

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

So far Fushigi Yuugi is the saddest one I've ever seen.

Yuu Watase, how dare you kill off Nuriko >_>

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Fma- TT_TT.
    Oh, the ache!

Thanks to Wonderwice

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Do you mean sad as in pathetic, or sad as in, well, sad?
    Ok, if you're talking about sad as in pathetic, then it's definitely got to be GSD.
    If you're talking about sad as in, well, sad, then I say that FMA's ending is quite depressing.
    Back..

Member Beyond the Grave KO is on a distinguished road Beyond the Grave KO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2006 06:59 AM
    Threads

Saddest anime I ever seen would be Fushigi Yuugi or Samurai X/Ruroni Kenshin 2nd movie

To protect means to never betray...NEVER

ross_naruto@ hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/mr_sarcasm125

Tasuki Master Of Recca's flame

Frog avenging Cyrus x3

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2021 10:39 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Full Moon wo Sagashite definately was the saddest anime I've ever read/seen.

美しい夢みる人

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Saddest anime what I've seen is Fullmetal Alchemist coz of it ending....

Sig made by Riina-chan

Member Beyond the Grave KO is on a distinguished road Beyond the Grave KO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

FMA ending was pretty sad.

ross_naruto@ hotmail.com

Frog avenging Cyrus x3

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

One of the saddest I've seen is Cowboy bebop

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It sucked that Spike died T_T

ross_naruto@ hotmail.com

Frog avenging Cyrus x3

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

cowboy bebop

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vicious...killed him T_T

ross_naruto@ hotmail.com

Frog avenging Cyrus x3

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

my top 3 saddest animes would probably be...

1. grave of the fireflies
    2. hantsuki - newer, shorter, series, but still very good
    3. saikano
    *(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.´)*
    »~:¤.·º`·.Forever ~ Dreaming.·´º·.¤:~«
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Closed Thread

Thread Information