AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X

Member TheChesireCat is an unknown quantity at this point TheChesireCat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2006 10:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Final Fantasy X

Let us discuss my favorite Final Fantasy. The tenth installment. I really like the Asian-flavoured fantasy world where it takes place, along with the complex and endearing characters (my favorite is Lulu, I love Black Mages!!!). So, discuss your feelings about FFX.

~ From Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland ~

Cheshire Cat: You know? We could make her *really* angry! Shall we try?

Alice: Oh, no, no!

Cheshire Cat
    : Oh, but it's loads of fun!
    ~ ~ ~

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

i absolutely loved final fantasy x.. i finally got to hear the characters speak with actual voice actors.. final fantasy x was graphically one of the best looking games on the ps2.. it was really easy to pick up and play.. the gameplay was great.. i really loved the relationship between the characters especially tidus and yuna.. the storyline was amazing and the game was compelling from the first minute i played to when i beat the game..

to me.. final fantasy x was really a masterpiece and one of my favorite ff..

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by koikazeflip
    i absolutely loved final fantasy x.. i finally got to hear the characters speak with actual voice actors.. final fantasy x was graphically one of the best looking games on the ps2.. it was really easy to pick up and play.. the gameplay was great.. i really loved the relationship between the characters especially tidus and yuna.. the storyline was amazing and the game was compelling from the first minute i played to when i beat the game..

to me.. final fantasy x was really a masterpiece and one of my favorite ff..
    i completely agree, the only thing that i belive could have made it better is if the AI knew how to pronounce a custom name . Just think, you put in Koikazeflip and the game actually said it

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Matsumoto
    i completely agree, the only thing that i belive could have made it better is if the AI knew how to pronounce a custom name . Just think, you put in Koikazeflip and the game actually said it
    lol yea.. i wish that was possible.. it's funny how throughout the entire game yuna never calls tidus by his name because his name is changeable.. she always refers to him as the man from zanarkand..

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Yeah yunie is like that in the sequel too >.<

Matsumoto... you're a dork... I mean Koikazeflip?[that was copy and pasted... lol]

Dang... the music was orgasmic>.< but it was created by mr. uematsu... what do you expect? I agree with you chesire cat... the asian-like world is splendid. This was my first rpg... that makes it my first final fantasy... hasn't anyone mention the graphics?! After playing the games before this one... I see that they also have aeons... ffx made me appreciate the whole aeon thing... I love the variation in overdrives... how to build them up and different ones to use^-^ The spheregrid was a nice touch too... I was playing ff9 and I asked my brother "when do I get my spheregrid?" lol. Dang....

There are so many great things about this game... that Maechen guy gives me the creeps.. same with shinra from x-2... they know TOO much man.
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

Member lostboi is on a distinguished road lostboi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 02:21 AM
    Threads

cant wait for FFXII i have that reserved lol i like final fantasy X my fav person is Wakka
    I Traveled A long Journey thus im never done that is why im The Lostboi i follow no Direction i make my own path

Member oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo is infamous around these parts oXHakuXo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

Not that it has much to do with FFX, but I've already seen a few FFXIII trailers online. They just keep comin..

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

To be honest, I thought FFX paled in comparison to some of its predecessors. Granted it was a good game, but I imagine it would be difficult for SquareEnix not to make a good game.

The plot of FFX was linear, which is great for a casual gamer, but a bit of a let down for me personally. Some of the character designs were beautiful but their personalities were flat. (and IMO, the voice acting didn't help at all.) And the sphere grid system left me *wanting* the junction system of FFVIII back (and lord knows how much that annoyed me)

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the game. I do feel however that Final Fantasy aready had its heyday before the arrival of FFX. If your looking for a more engaging FF, try 3, 6 or 7.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

Hitokiri Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

I have to say that Final Fantasy 10 is like one of the last best Final Fantasy franchise there is....

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

Ohhh I luv Final Fantasy, my fave character would be Rikku, so energetic and hyper. I haven't finished it yet still up to the Spectral Keeper.
    GONE, Goodbye.

Sr. Member Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa has a reputation beyond repute Vespa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

This was such a fun game I missed one of the albed primars though =( , AURON ROCKS!!!
    ^ Kewlness Awesomo Power Siggy ^
    Thanks Konata Izumi

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

yep,, I also liked Auron,, he's kind of cool with his glasses,,

by the way, I like the theme song of FFX, Suteki Da Ne, it really makes me cry during the game,,,

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

final fantasy x i think is the best <3 tidus

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

I adore FFX
    Absolute great game.
    The only thing I did'nt like about it was Tidus. He annoyed me a little.
    Rikku was my fav of course!

[[ Happy ~*2000*~ ]] angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin has a reputation beyond repute angelic_assasin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 02:11 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1504-5383-0870

Yes, FFX is one of the greatest games ever, and Tidus completely rocks^^
    I love Koda Kumi's voice and real emotion is such a good song^^

Member TheChesireCat is an unknown quantity at this point TheChesireCat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2006 10:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gothic tears
    I adore FFX
    Absolute great game.
    The only thing I did'nt like about it was Tidus. He annoyed me a little.
    Rikku was my fav of course!
    Oh my, agreed! I hated Tidus. What an ignorant little fool he is!

*Sits back and watches topic flourish*

~ From Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland ~

Cheshire Cat: You know? We could make her *really* angry! Shall we try?

Alice: Oh, no, no!

Cheshire Cat
    : Oh, but it's loads of fun!
    ~ ~ ~

Junior Member Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:29 PM
    Threads

Tidus, the most annoying FF character that has been created and ever been created. Lulu would be explaining something to him and after she finished he would probably ask the same question again, that is how stupid he is.

I do agree that FFX was a great game, but it does not even measure up to FFVII and one of my other favorites...FFV...the in depth character classes and changes.

If you have any questions about what I think or my ideas on the games...or the upcomiing games...connections I have..lol...just pm me and I will be glad to answer your questions.

Check out my site, it has all your basic needs. We need anime fans for our anime forum. We also have comics, rping, video games, literature, everything. We also have a shoutbox.

Senior Member -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Daggers Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2015 03:30 AM
    Threads

Final Fanasy X was one my favorites, the graphics and stoyline was well made. The music was soothing, well, some of them. The characters were well made and throughtly created, which made them almost real. I like using black mages and whte mages in any game, combined with a good attacker and you have the best team to battle with.

"When you turn and walk away you don't hear me say."

Junior Member Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:29 PM
    Threads

Yes, if you make your team diverse and include every aspect of the game there is no way you can lose. And yes, your team basically covers it. I dont like to use the red mages or those cross classes or anything in any FF. I keep everything in basic classes, just switch my team.

Check out my site, it has all your basic needs. We need anime fans for our anime forum. We also have comics, rping, video games, literature, everything. We also have a shoutbox.

Member Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR. is infamous around these parts Steven JR.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

Default Ffx

Post removed due to language.
    Last edited by Regex; 10-29-2006 at 11:13 PM.
    ZOMFG I JUST SAW SOMETHING INSANE!!!!!!!!

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2008 08:42 AM
    Threads

The best final fantasy game. I like Yuna cose shes a summoner.The story line of the game was great and i noticed something, all of the final fantasy games theres always a character named cid. Kinda weird...

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

I love Final fantasy x, i think its a great game and also think tidus is cute...
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Senior Member loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2006 03:02 PM
    Threads

well i don't mind FFX but i wouldn't say that the story line was that great, past FF have been better... i just think they used too much of their time on the graphics more than the story -_-
    anyways yeah it was really short too and far too easy >_< and the last battle was stupid (my opinions here)
    but overall i guess my rating of it is 7/10

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

I had a lot of fun with this game =) Lulu is one of my favorite ff characters ever, she's so cool.

Junior Member Sepher Sephiroth is on a distinguished road Sepher Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2006 09:45 PM
    Threads

Ah Final Fantasy X what a great game. Though I never had finished it, But I enjoyed it. Well my favorite was Tidus, Tidus was not an idiot he was just lost in time. But it's your opinion, the game was well, Graphics were perfect, Story was perfect, Though it had more romance then action, Squre Enix has really gotten far ever since the Final Fantasy V. And Especially with ther first Movie. Although getting the Aeon's were hard.
    Sepher Sephiroth
    The One and Only. One Winged Angel

Closed Thread

Thread Information