AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Lovers War 1 (Revised)

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 12:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: Lovers War 1 (Revised)

Well...Here I go...My first sort story...:

Chapter 1, The Book

A lonely figure, around the age of Eighty, which at that time should have died fourty years ago. Sitting down He would begin to finish writing the book, a book on his life, the book which held all of the secrets that wielded his past. The old fire's embers finally burned out by the long hours from which it was lit. Leaving an eerie blood red glow. The man looked around wearily as he leaned back in his comfortable arm chair. His eyes closed, as his breath softened....Suddenly, out of nowhere a loud bang immersed from beyond the window, with a shrill cry of pain, and two more bangs. The last cry was cut short. He quickly flew from his chair to the window, looking out, he saw nothing. His tired form, picked up his cane, as he walked out of the rooms door, walking towards the entrance. He opened the door, and stepped out, one quick glance, and he saw one of his servants lay dead on the floor, her body lay mutilated on the floor, her arms cut off by a dull blade, her throat sickingly sliced open....

....That, brought back the flashback that was short lived, as a shadowy figure emerged from behind, the figure strikes, sending the old man crippling down to the floor, leaving nothing behind but a loud yell of shock, pain, and horror. He groaned as he opened his eyes, to a bright red light, he looked up, and to his astonishment, and utter horror, his manor was on fire. He quickly ran into the building, his clothing catching aflame, as he thrusted the hot door open, grabbing his book from the drawer, he thrusted open the window, and threw it out the opening, just as a beam fell on top....The book landing face open, and turned to the first page read. "As the life I have lived, begins, I will leave with the opening statement." May god...Love...And honor live...As for me...I die for my love...Charlliot Megan....The only one I will, And Ever love...I will reunite with you shortly...

...As the chilling begging opens, the screams of pain die down...As the old man slowly becomes cremated in the intense inferno that was the flame, the book...Is picked up by a boy, no older then 15, witness the old mans vain attempt at saving his book. He slowly began to read....

Chapter 1, The Book END
    Last edited by Blood Assassin; 10-12-2006 at 02:26 PM.
    Blood Dripping from the walls
    Blood Dripping from the halls
    Blood Curtling down your spine
    Blood flowing down the line
    Blood slicing through the air

Screams like that no one likes
    Screams that shrill through the sky
    Screams that people cannot hear
    Screams that kill when people get near

A bloody Ax hacks a victim
    A gunshot blows through a persons skin
    A sword slices and dices
    While your love, kills like no other weapon,
    It hurts, It burns, And tortures my soul

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Junior Member kel is just really nice kel is just really nice kel is just really nice kel is just really nice kel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2010 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3223 4092 2507

Good job, I really like it....It is sooo descriptive, when I was reading it, the images popped up in my head! This is an awsome writing!
    ;Rosalytia;
    Patience is a Virtue!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Correct all the typos, get rid of all the words you used improperly, and it might be worth a good read down the line.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

WOw, it's pretty good. ^_^ i like it! whoa... hope it's horror...guess it's not horror.. only action and romance... oh well, it's good! i like it~!
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 12:41 AM
    Threads

Well...The book is SO BASED on horror I thought I should leave that word out of it. o.o Its actually an entire horror based story...
    Blood Dripping from the walls
    Blood Dripping from the halls
    Blood Curtling down your spine
    Blood flowing down the line
    Blood slicing through the air

Screams like that no one likes
    Screams that shrill through the sky
    Screams that people cannot hear
    Screams that kill when people get near

A bloody Ax hacks a victim
    A gunshot blows through a persons skin
    A sword slices and dices
    While your love, kills like no other weapon,
    It hurts, It burns, And tortures my soul

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

wow really great im going to read the second chapter right away

Sig made by -Ookami-

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information