AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Anticipated Games

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Most Anticipated Games

i really can't wait for final fantasy xii for the ps2 and final fantasy iii, final fantasy xii: revenant wings, and children of mana for the ds..

can't wait for halloween.. ffxii..

anybody else anticipating any other video games?

Hitokiri Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo has a reputation beyond repute Hanzo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2010 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

I can't wait to get the PS3 and get my hands on MGS4. ^_^
    And I can't wait to play that new Tenchu game for the Xbox 360.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Listing what Ichiro is waiting for:
    Assassins creed for the xbox 360,
    Halo 3,
    Splinter cell: Double Agent,
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess (For when I get the Wii, and I'm sure as hell going to),
    Saints Row.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Junior Member Kazekage~Gaara is on a distinguished road Kazekage~Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 08:00 PM
    Threads

I can't wait for the clash of ninja series games. Game two was so awesome when i played it at a freinds that i'd pay 50$ for it!

Junior Member Akatsuki Tobi will become famous soon enough Akatsuki Tobi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 05:30 PM
    Threads

halo 3 definitely.....naruto uzumaki chronicles, and the continuation of the clash of ninja and ultimate ninja series

THIS SIGNATURE MADE BY Snowscala_Xx!!

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

I agree with kazekage gaara with the clash of ninja games>.< im also waiting for dance factory[already released though, hehe]
    ~Skyla

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

hmm... well i'm waiting on two games... zelda twilight princess and need for speed carbon...
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Junior Member neji's_showstoppin_diva is on a distinguished road neji's_showstoppin_diva's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2006 03:33 PM
    Threads

I cant wait for Zelda The Twilight Princess!!Ive been waiting so long!

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

I can't wait for World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade... I've already pre-ordered it

Sig made by Riina-chan

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Fable 2

'nuff said.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani
    Saints Row.
    It's been out for about 3 weeks so you know.

as for me...

Halo Wars.
    Fable 2.
    Assassin's Creed.
    Resident Evil 5.
    Super Smash Brothers: Brawl.
    Twilight Princess.
    Gears of War.

So...Mostly mainstream things.

Rukia Kun: MINE♥ der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt has a reputation beyond repute der Scharfschüt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo
    I can't wait to get the PS3 and get my hands on MGS4. ^_^
    And I can't wait to play that new Tenchu game for the Xbox 360.
    I think I'm in luv lol

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

Heres my short list:
    MGS4
    Final Fantasy 12
    God of War 2
    Marvel Online (from what I heard it sounds good )
    Zelda: Twilight Princess

Theres my short list.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Xenosaga III, Also Sprach Zarathustra. It came out just recently, and it's INCREDIBLE.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

Tomb Raider, Aniversary Edition. I'm really excited about playing it.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

Senior Member Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 05:06 AM
    Threads

^ Ditto

I'm really looking forward to Resident Evil 5. The forth one was fantastic. Those games have been with me since I was 7 years old. *sigh*
    .candy coated disposable teen.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I can't wait for grand theft auot 4 ,warhawk, and resistance fall of man.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Only 1 more month for DOA:X2 Just can't wait!

Also looking foreward to:

Star Trek: Legacy
    Halo 3
    Gears of War
    Ninja Gaiden 2
    Rainbow Six: Vegas
    BioShock
    Crackdown
    Splinter Cell: Double Agent
    Alone in the Dark (I know, i generally shun the horror genre, but this looks like it might actually pass as a compelling and scary game *fingers crossed*)

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

Twilight princess for the wii!!!!!!

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

God of war 2..not out until next year><
    FF12
    metal gear solid 4.
    -TWM-

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Dawn of Mana and Children of mana. I'm a Mana fan. What else can I say? I love almost all the Mana games. (Except Sword of Mana)

Super Smash Bros Brawl. The game and the trailer speaks for itself. Awesomeness

UT2007. Once this comes out my clan will move on to it. I will also continue map-making. Look for the "DM-Schooling Grounds" to be released. I've already have the layout planned. While I wait for it, I'll keep making MonsterHunt and Invasion maps for UT99 and UT2004. (Yes, many still play UT99)

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    Halo Wars.
    Fable 2.
    Assassin's Creed.
    Resident Evil 5.
    Super Smash Brothers: Brawl.
    Twilight Princess.
    Gears of War.

So...Mostly mainstream things.
    *nod nod* all of those plus
    Devil may cry 4
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

The Big Lewboski nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn has a reputation beyond repute nyar majinn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 04:47 PM
    Threads

Pes 6 and Football manager 2007

「SP」 Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix is infamous around these parts Shadow Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2007 09:27 AM
    Threads

Devil may cry 3 Is the most anticipated game!

"Beat it punk!" -Vegeta

Another soul lost in hell horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo has a brilliant future horo-horo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 11:12 PM
    Threads

Battlefield 2142!I think it's comming tomorrow.: P

"Truly,if there is evil in this world,it lies in the heart of mankind" -Dahos

Closed Thread

Thread Information