AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another new member! ^_^*

Junior Member ochibi-chan will become famous soon enough ochibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 01:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Another new member! ^_^*

Lolz... Hey everyone! Nice to meet you! I've found this website and its cool! Well, I love Tenipuri and I hope we can chat together!

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

Teni-puri... this sounds familiar... and im cold lol offtopic. Hello chibisuke!! >.<
    I see this is your first post, I'm glad I get to be your first friend on here! NYAAA!!! you might find that im a happy and talkative person... :P not really actually... kay you probably already read the rules... unless you skimmed them... well the whole site is self-explainitory... but I'll be glad to help anyway! ^-~ You're more than welcome to join me in the roleplaying!

If you have any questions We're all here to answer them [esp. me!] ^.^

If you have any problems or questions that someone else cant answer or deal with, just ask a moderator!

Anyways, I'll check back here in a few minutes!
    ~Skyla xoxoxoxo [hope I can help]

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

Hello! I'm Demonic Ice Dragon. Everyone calls me Diddy. Oh the ill irony of the some of the names I get called just from "Diddy". But a majority of 'em call me Saki! (Or Sakky). Welcome to Anime Forum! Glad to have ya' aboard. Need help with anything, anything at all, just ask me and I'll be happy to help. The rules are simple, no spamming, double posting, cursing (Anything beyond Hell or Damn you're screwed), flaming, and trying to hack the site. No hacky the site! Bad! No! -Pet.- Good girl. x} Anyways, have fun with anything and everything, just don't break anything. xD
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum, I wish you all the best of luck here on af and make sure to be nice to everyone.
    -TWM-

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, chibisuke! If youre looking for someone who can really help and pwns this site[dont hit me DiD] Talk to Saky-sama! She's like an older sister... well ive only been on here for like two days and she already seems close to me... am I just imagining that? Iunno... she's an awsome roleplayer. But yeah, anyways I'll keep checking in.
    ~Skyla-chan

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Welcome! PM me sometime and have fun! Hope we can be friends ^_^
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. Don't mind some of the more hyper members, they forgot to take their meds Or maybe that was me?

Have fun, follow the rules and all shall be well

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 06:48 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to the family
    Follow the rules and everything will be okay
    Piss people off and well . . . . .
    Questions, comments, or just plain bored, pm me!
    Malö & Organization bLeAK © Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Myrra-sama... you weren't refering... to... me... were you? lol please share your meds with me... you're so calm...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NATURAL?!?! Gyaaaah! lolz

My apologies for not checking in sooner.... though I probably DID scare you away... NYAAA!!! Keep posting ^-^

~Skyla-chan

the local clown I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 02:22 PM
    Threads

Welcome.
    NOT

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

welcome to this forum......hope u'll lik it n don't spam.

kabbage patch terrorist escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 07:16 PM
    in a state of mind where small gardens grow, only to become burnt with hate
    Threads

hey welcome to anime forums, please enjoy your stay and follow the rules, post lots and the best of luck to you

escaflowne_fan12,
    a day doesn't go buy with out me thinking of her,
    i would gladly burn in hell for erternity just to see her smile, to bring her joy, just to be with her,
    soon we will be together again

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF
    Hope you have fun here.
    Enjoy your stay!

~Sonariyami

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^
    Most of all have fun.

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to animeforum. Please follow ther rules and have fun.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want ot be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi! Hi! Welcome. *Hands ochibi-chan a newbie blanket*
    Have fun.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chibisuke... is skyla-chan a bad friend...? lets go roleplay man! niii...

Eliana [H.eart.s] You Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 09:28 AM
    Threads

Welcome to Anime Forum ochibi-chan!

We hope you:
    Read the Rules,
    and follow them.
    Post a lot,
    and stay active.
    Come to chat sometimes,
    and make friends.
    Stay here as long as you can,
    whenever your not too busy.

My new account is MelodyHeal. :]

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF; hope you enjoy it!
    Back..

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF, have fun and I hope to see you around.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Welcome to animeforum!!
    I hope you love it here!!
    -this greating was by
    "I am your stalker"

P.S If you want a stalker just ask!! lol j/k

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Welcome To AF.
    Make friends, post a lot.
    Hope you'll enjoy your time here.
    *hands over fortune cookie and newbie surviver kit*.
    See you later.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

welcome, pm me of you need help or anythin, or wanna chat, k?

c'ya round,

~inuyasha
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Closed Thread

Thread Information