AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Please Don't Kick the Newbies

Souhi's Bleach Fangirl Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 09:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Natsu-land ^^ Where everybody knows my name
    Threads

Wink Please Don't Kick the Newbies

^^ Hi, nice to meet everyone! And just kidding about that kicking comment. I know you guys wouldn't abuse us newbies........>.>

Anyway, I'm Natsumi. I'm a big anime fan (well duh, that's why I'm here....and cause CFA bugged me about it xD) I live in Florida, and I'm 16 years old.

Feel free to PM or IM me if you like. I'm really looking foward to getting to know you guys and meeting new friends. Domo Arigato, Minna-san ^^

Siggy made by CFA (The Master of all things Sig)

voice of the nations Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne has a brilliant future Lacus Clyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 04:34 PM
    Threads

Lawlz. So you WANT us to kick noobs? =P

Welcome, have fun posting, and be kind to your fellow users.

hoshi no furu basho de
    anata ga waratte irukoto wo
    itsumo negatteta
    ima tookutemo
    mata aeru yo ne

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

*kicks nats*
    did not :P
    anywho..welcome my little evil twin muahah
    muaha cough cough splutter haha
    O.O
    Moving on..
    Follow the rules
    dont spam, play nice with the other kids and look both
    ways before crossing the street xD
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*kicks newbies all around*

Welcome to the forum.^^
    -TWM-

She told me to! <3 CFA Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie has a reputation beyond repute Capn_Stikkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 10:39 AM
    Threads

Natz!! hello if you dont know already its me Kat.

Welcome to AF. Have fun posting and if you have any questions just PM me or Cfa...hehe
    *hugs*
    hope to see you around the forum

~Stikkie
    Cfa|JaG|Natsu|ZG|FA|.Mystic

Thorn|Souhi|Gan|Lettuce|Kyvaan

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Why would I kick you? That's so mean.

Welcome! PM me sometime and have fun! Hope we can be friends! ^_^
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Souhi's Bleach Fangirl Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix is a splendid one to behold Natsumi-Remix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 09:04 PM
    Natsu-land ^^ Where everybody knows my name
    Threads

Ow >_<

Ahem, thank you everyone. *salutes* I shall be sure to follow the rules and very nice meeting you guys ^^

Siggy made by CFA (The Master of all things Sig)

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

welcome dont worry i wont kick you pm me if you wana be my friend

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to animeforum. PLease follow the rules and have fun.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nat it's you! Alright ^^ And I shall not kick the newbies *salutes*
    You're a smart girl So I'm sure the rules are no problem for you.
    You have plenty of friends around here, and hopefully you'll make more!
    Think, read, and post often.
    Oh and of course, purify the Feudal section! Good luck.
    See you on AF (well mostly MSN). Later.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Considering a few members here seem to know you, and vice versa, I figured Iwould stop in and say hello.

And now we begin the generic greeting as stated by every member in every thread:
    Hi! Welcome to AnimeForum.com! Have fun and obey the rules!

But seriously, obey the rules and all that jive.

Oh, and I don't kick newbies. I beat, fry, skewer, stab, impale, maul, maim, slice, dismember, and decapitate newbies. But it seems none of the forementioned actions will be necessary.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

chola and welcomes PM me if ya wanna chat ^^

Master of War Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Konnichiwa Natsumi-Remix and welcome to Anime Forum. =3 I hope you like it here and make lots of friends.

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello Natsumi-Remix!
    Welcome to AF!
    Hope you enjoy your time and don't forget to:
    • Make lots of friends
    • Post a lot
    • Never Spam
    • Always be HAPPY
    • Follow the Rules!
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. Glad to have you here. If you need any help with anything, feel free to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge is infamous around these parts Nick_roge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2008 10:00 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to The Anime Forum, I know many people have already told you this but follow the rules it is very important. In fact I got kicked out of a previous forum because i didn't read them so yeah. PM me if you need anything.
    P.M. me for an RPG battle, I'm just itching for a fight.
    (only people 5 levels above or below my own please)
    I need some money, sombody please donate.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") <-- this is bunny copy and paste him into your signature so he can overtake the world!

kabbage patch terrorist escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12 is infamous around these parts escaflowne_fan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 07:16 PM
    in a state of mind where small gardens grow, only to become burnt with hate
    Threads

hello, welcome to anime galleries forums, please have fun, post lots, and follow the rules,

escaflowne_fan12
    a day doesn't go buy with out me thinking of her,
    i would gladly burn in hell for erternity just to see her smile, to bring her joy, just to be with her,
    soon we will be together again

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

Natsumi-Remix need eneything just ask me or ask

Chica #3 Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2007 10:02 AM
    Threads

Nats! =O.
    You joined <3.
    Go CFA xP...
    Well.. Welcome here, have fun, make friends etc.. ^^.
    See you around <333. *huggs*.
    Awesome set by JaG <3 [Wonderwice]

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

Welcome To AF.
    Make friends, post a lot.
    Hope you'll enjoy your time here.
    *hands over fortune cookie and newbie surviver kit*.
    See you later.<--- that was my standard introduction reply, but I somehow feel that you deserve more(no ofefence to the others, pls), so just:
    *doesn't kick the newbie, offers him a good luck flower*
    Feel free to PM if you want

--->Hawkatex<---

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^^ Hi, nice to meet everyone! And just kidding about that kicking comment. I know you guys wouldn't abuse us newbies........>.>
    [Joke]And just who said we wont kick you?[/Joke]
    Welcome to Af. <3
    Oh!It's Nats!? Welcome, Hun. <3

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

's Butt owned by ZG Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 06:58 PM
    Planet New Vegeta... Well I wanted to meet Broly so sue me
    Threads

Hey there nats *gives a big hug* welcome to Af
    jus follow all the rules and you will be fine
    as for kicking the newbies I can't promise anything there xD

*Gives a cookie*
    your scottish friend Lettuce Boy

Sig by me

Eliana [H.eart.s] You Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma is infamous around these parts Kisa_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 09:28 AM
    Threads

Hello! It's nice to meet you. Welcome to AF.
    We hope you follow the rules,
    Make LOTS of friends here,
    not spam to much,
    and other things.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the Mods or Admins or other members.

My new account is MelodyHeal. :]

Closed Thread

Thread Information