AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: DNAngel

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation DNAngel

i just wanted to start a thread on my favorite anime and manga series.. dnangel..

i just love everything about dnangel.. i love the dramatic storyline.. i love the artistic design of the anime and the manga.. and i love the relationships between the characters.. the relationship between dark and risa.. dark and daisuke.. riku and risa.. daisuke and risa..

and my favorite.. the relationship between daisuke and riku..

dnangel is the first anime that really got me hooked on anime.. so it's somewhat of a special anime for me..

so are there any other dnangel fans here?
    Last edited by koikazeflip; 10-05-2006 at 10:57 PM.

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

me!! ME!!! MEEEEE!!!!! i love the serries
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I haven't watched the series yet, but I've really wanted to! The art looks awesome, and the main characters are just so cute ^.^
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

I have seen a few episodes of D.N. Angel. The few episodes that I have seen were quite amazing. I really like Dark, and the other Angel which I cannot recall his name at the moment. I didn't much care for the dubbed version of D.N. Angel, however the subbed version was pretty good. I haven't read the manga for D.N. Angel, however I presume that it is pretty good too, knowing that the series was quite intriguing.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yea.. i think the manga is even better than than the anime.. as much as i love the anime.. the manga to me is simply amazing.. the storyline is great..

and the manga's not finished yet.. can't wait for volume 12..

but i have to say.. i actually liked the dubbed version of dnangel.. i don't think it was so bad.. of course i liked the subbed version too

i guess it doesn't matter much.. i bought the boxed set dvd of the anime and the 11 current volumes of the manga..

so yea i can have my dnangel fix anytime i want..

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

the mangas totally better then the anime at least in the manga they show hints of satoshi having a crush on daisuke ooo its so cute

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tigercat070
    the mangas totally better then the anime at least in the manga they show hints of satoshi having a crush on daisuke ooo its so cute

lol.. i really don't know what to make of satoshi in the manga.. is he is supposed to be with risa? does he not like girls? iono..

Closed Thread

Thread Information