AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Longest Non-Stop Video Game Playing Session

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Longest Non-Stop Video Game Playing Session

i was just wondering what everyone's longest non-stop video game seesion is..

for me.. it's 20 hours..

i've actually done it twice.. i borrowed final fantasy vii from my friend.. by the time i was done playing twenty hours.. i was about 4 hours ahead of him in the game.. so much fun..

final fantasy vii.. still my favorite game of all time..

the other time i played twenty hours was when i bought and first played final fantasy x.. good times..

i don't think i can handle playing twenty hours of video games in a row anymore..

so has anyone else played longer than 20 consecutive hours?

i wouldn't be surprised if they have..

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Let's see...

21 hours playing Final Fantasy 7, to be accurate, I started playing it at 10 PM, played to 11 PM, closed my eyes, when I opened them it was 5 PM and the game was still running.
    34 Hours playing GTA San Andreas and Pokemon Red at the same time.
    49 hours playing Dark Cloud and Pokemon Blue at the same time.

How you can keep your eyes open playing Final Fantasy is beyond me.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Let's see...
    37 hours with Pokemon Ruby,
    18 hours with Halo,
    48 hours with Soulblazer,
    and 50 hours and 15 minutes with Yoshi's Island.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Master of War Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

For me I think it was 28 hours of playing halo. That's when I was on vacation.

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

I really didnt play games that long but I remeber playin:

Star Ocean:till the end of time (5 hours)
    Legia 2 duel saga (7 hours)
    Madden 07 (4 hours)
    Medal Of honor: Rising sun (prolly 6 hours) the best on co-op and multiplayer
    Dynasty warriors 4 ( 4 hours)

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:09 AM
    Threads

Boring Summer Day, Hmm, Like 3 Days On Dynasty Warriors, lol. That's What Happens When There's No Parties To Go To!
    Just Wait Untill I Get SideTracked! (--Samurai Champloo Video Game)
    ^ ^
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I played about 35 hours with KingdomHearts 2 and about Halo 2 for 17 hours. ^-^

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

A day. Maybe a day and a half, but when I pulled that stunt I fell asleep while playing it.

I try to make sure I'm always very awake (and not drunk) when I play because eventually I'll have to save and I've saved over too many good (and not MINE) files.

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

I played NASCAR Thunder 2003 with a friend for close to 14 hours straight once. I also played NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup for almost a day straight online. Grand Theft Auto and Final Fantasy games I play a lot when I first buy them too, but no where near as long as NASCAR games.
    The Greatest Tragedy in Final Fantasy History
    They know their job. Do you?

Junior Member Ascendancy is on a distinguished road Ascendancy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 06:56 PM
    Threads

I played FFX for about 16 hours straight, with only 2 bathroom breaks. It was the happiest time of my life.

Sig by Me

Member Sarix is an unknown quantity at this point Sarix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 11:40 PM
    Threads

Default star ocean til the end of tyme

well i play that game 4 about 1day non-stop till i got everyhting on tha first disk

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After EQ2 first came out I was playing it a lot, within the first week I ended up skipping all of my classes and investing 107 hours. I don't remember what the longest strait time was, but it was a while. I finally stopped playing it after it got so boring.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Heck I thought I was gonna be all hardcore with 12 hours or something, I dont think I have gone longer then that non-stop, but like I keep track. 50 hours though...sheesh thats intense.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku
    Heck I thought I was gonna be all hardcore with 12 hours or something, I dont think I have gone longer then that non-stop, but like I keep track. 50 hours though...sheesh thats intense.
    I had to get baby Mario back to his parents immediately. Besides this was during the summer when I was younger. Nothing much else to do. I even wrote it down.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Member DemonTakemaru will become famous soon enough DemonTakemaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 03:00 PM
    Threads

Mine would have to be DevilMayCry3 for a little over 24hours.

From that day forth, my arm changed.... and a voice echoed...... Power...give me more POWER!
    ~Nero, Devil May Cry 4~

Thy sins are eternal and I pray not for the dead
    ~Abel Nightlord~

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

well i have a feeling i played longer than this before but with my horrendous memory.... elder scrolls: Morrowind played that puppy for 14 hours
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

20 hours on Dead Rising to get the 7 day survivor achievment...NEVER AGAIN CAPCOM, NEVER AGAIN.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Let's see....I played 14 Hours Playing Final Fantasy 7. ^ ^ Love it!
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads

Wow... I must say you guys (and girls...) play a lot... I would say that my longest time is something like 10 hours with FF7 and FF8.

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

What exactly do you mean by nonstop? One sitting? before taking a break? Well either way it's not much compared to most ppl here
    But I was up all night playing the sims and put the kettle on and forgot about it and my bro went to take it off the stove a good few hours later and burnt his hand from not expecting it to be hot... dropped it on the floor... so we had what we called 'floor surgery' because of the black rim spot that was left. Lucky It was lunolium[sp]. But yeah, that was maybe 4.5 hours... no break.

And with bathroom breaks I was playing Magna Carta, [NYAAA magna carta] for maybe 14 hours. [Again I say 'no biggy' apart from it being magna carta ^-^]
    ~Skyla xoxoxoxo

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm...

let's see, in my younger days...

12 hours strait on FF7 every day over the course of a few days in the summer.

Arc the Lad, Twilight of the spirits 18 hours strait in one day.... I loved that game.

Brave Fencer Musashi: 15 Hours strait once...

This is not advisable.... after the sessions.... my eyes... THEY BURNED!...

T.T

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Member DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2006 06:56 AM
    Threads

12 hours GTA Vice City
    approx. 16 hours GTA SA
    19 hours Tekken 5 with friends

~Temptress Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena has a reputation beyond repute Elena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

I used to spend hours playing on most the NES and Mega Drive. All I can say: Bless the advent of memory cards.

Accio Brains - Ron Weasley

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

12 hours or so playing devil may cry 3, I beat it in around that time becuase I stayed up the whole night playing it.
    -TWM-

Senior Member kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 06:47 AM
    Threads

Cool

58 hours final fantasy 10.

Closed Thread

Thread Information