AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most Overrated and Underrated Anime

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Most Overrated and Underrated Anime

i was just wondering what anime are overrated and underrated..

for me the most overrated anime has got to be naruto..

and i know it might be a little bias.. but for me the most underrated anime is koi kaze..

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

i think naruto is good......

IF tou read the manga or watch it with subtitles and its unedited

most people think its bad because they either
    1 think that its old news
    2 think that its become too mainstream
    3 or have seen the butchered toonami versions and like me want to strangle anyone that dares to say BELIEVE IT!!!(this is where expletives would be put but im trying to mind the rules)
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Scythe
    i think naruto is good......

IF tou read the manga or watch it with subtitles and its unedited

most people think its bad because they either
    1 think that its old news
    2 think that its become too mainstream
    3 or have seen the butchered toonami versions and like me want to strangle anyone that dares to say BELIEVE IT!!!(this is where expletives would be put but im trying to mind the rules)
    Actually, the reason it's overrated is the fanbase. So many fans who are in love with naruto talk about it with their friends, friends watch the series to find out what the big deal is, and not give it a proper chance.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Legend Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 08:32 PM
    Threads

I think the most overrated is Gantz and the most underrated is either Infinite Ryvius or X TV.
    More than a thousand problems. Less than a thousand solutions.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Overrated might be now Naruto since a lot of people are getting interested in it.

Underrated would be .hack//Sign. It is a good anime, you just have to accept the extensive information & facts spoken about to understand it.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 05:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManyMuchMooses

i think s-cry-ed is underrated b/c they start the show on tv then stop showing it before it is half way over and i know they completed the anime and the manga

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

i think girls bravo is very underrated because its sorta poitnless in my point of view

Riku of the heartless RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 07:45 PM
    Threads

hmm.. i dont really no i say the most under rated is pokemon(thats a manga right?) and the most overratted is yugioh or naruto

if you want your own ninja info card(like your own naruto card as if you were a really a ninja) just e-mail me with the details or ill explain the junk to you and ill make you one

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Overrated:
    Inuyasha
    Hellsing
    Naruto (Don't get me wrong, I've liked it since it first aired, but it is horrifically overrated.)

Underrated:
    Bobobo Bobo Bobobo (Pure genius.)
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    Kino's Journey

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member anime911 is on a distinguished road anime911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Naruto is kinda overrated right now but u pplz are right.. its just because of the fanbase I like Nartuo but not that crazy ova it... and I think the most underrated anime would be Samurai deeper kyo.. I think they should of put that on Adult swim or sumthin cause it woulda been a great late night show to wacth in the U.S. and they shoulda made it longer (only 26 episodes)

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

Overated: Samurai Champloo (not a bad anime, but it's no masterpeice like it's reviews make it out to be), Outlaw Star (again, not a bad show, but it had it's share of problem that made it not great, IMO), Naruto (I've always have a problem with it. I'm not sure why, but it might have to do with the pace of the show. The fanbase is pretty annoying too. I love the characters and find the plotline enjoyable, though),

Underated: Bobobo-bobo-bobo (seems to be very overlooked. espesally by the action fans), IZPX (sure, the storyline's lousy, but the race sequences are actually pretty cool and the production values are decent as well).

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Overrated: Inuyasha. This anime is just a poorly done episode churner with a dull story, cookie cutter archetype characters with no real depth or personality, and a raving, foaming fan base who seem to be unable to talk about anything more than how “hawt sesshy is” or something along those lines.

Underrated: Legend of the Galactic Heroes. With a storyline so overwhelmingly deep and multi layered it requires multiple viewings to see those subtle raises of eyebrows and meanings within meanings, an ensemble cast of multi dimensional characters all with their own hopes, dreams, ambitions and perceptions, a wonderful soundtrack of classical music and interesting space battles. LoGH is terribly underrated.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Overrated:
    Inuyasha
    Hellsing
    Naruto (Don't get me wrong, I've liked it since it first aired, but it is horrifically overrated.)

Underrated:
    Bobobo Bobo Bobobo (Pure genius.)
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    Kino's Journey
    Bobobo Bobo Bobo is the tripiest anime that I've ever seen. Someone was high on something when this abomination of an anime was created.

As odd as it is, it gives me a good laugh.

Post 666, what a cool number... [Muses]
    Last edited by Ichiro Matsuchani; 10-01-2006 at 08:18 PM.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Overrated: I love Naruto, but it's very very overrated, it's not so great that it surpasses all of the other awesome animes out there, I mean, it's real good, it's just not that good.

Underrated: Samurai Deeper. This is such an incredible anime, no joke. It mixes alot of elements from favorites like Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho. It's artwork is beautiful, and the storyline is deep. It really is a great anime, too bad it's so short though ;_;
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Overrated.
    Naruto(Isn't bad but has dragged on too long and isn't as great as people say)

Underrated.
    X/1999(I know it is popular, but I feel like it dosen't have as much popularity as it deserves)
    -TWM-

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Hmm...let's think.

Overrated is easy for me:

Naruto: It's a good anime, but it's nothing revolutionary or super original. But it has a solid story and good action that is enough to keep you interested, and they do have SOME unique and interesting characters. I.e. Rock Lee and Shikamaru. Shikamaru because the smartest of the characters is usually a busy body or overachieving, complete opposite of the ever-underachieving Shikamaru.
    Inuyasha: Nothing is good about this anime, period. It just sucks, I have no idea why people watch it. The story suck, the characters are unbearable, and the filler episodes are never ending.
    Rourouni Kenshin: It was very VERY good, and a well told story but some people regard it as the second coming.
    FMA: I enjoyed some episodes, but eventually they started going crazy with it and going into way too many religious references toward the end, caught the evangelion "trying too hard" illness.
    NGE: moving on...

Most underrated animes:

Ichigo 100% (the manga)
    AirGear (manga, again)
    BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad (Probably my all time favorite manga)

That's all for now
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Junior Member wagneragain is on a distinguished road wagneragain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

overrated: DBZ, Appleseed, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
    Underated: Captain Herlock, Macross Plus

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Maid Mia View Post
    Overrated: I love Naruto, but it's very very overrated, it's not so great that it surpasses all of the other awesome animes out there, I mean, it's real good, it's just not that good.

Underrated: Samurai Deeper. This is such an incredible anime, no joke. It mixes alot of elements from favorites like Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho. It's artwork is beautiful, and the storyline is deep. It really is a great anime, too bad it's so short though ;_;
    Yeah I would have to agree with you there, Mia-chan. I love Naruto also, but fans make it what it isn't intended to be. Inuysha is also overrated. << I just got kinda bored with it after the all the episodes I watched. =\

Yes, Masali. Rock Lee is one of the more unique characters in Naruto. ;D

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Overrated: Naruto, InuYasha, but especially Gundam Seed/Destiny. All for their annoying fanbase that makes the anime sound uber-cool and give the developers that idea of giving it 100+ more episodes.

Underrated: Yaiba. People don't even know what it is! XD But it is a good starter for anime viewers. Very fun to watch.
    Digimon Tamers. Just because it has "mon" on it's title doesn't mean it's a lame kids' show. It brought two things to the "kids' anime world": one would be that adults and kids worked together, more of a family-atmosphere; two is the actual usefulness of the children, rather than just screaming "You can do it!" to their monsters, the kids use cards to power up their partners.
    Last edited by kyubichan; 12-08-2006 at 03:12 AM.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2007 12:02 AM
    The land down under! u should join me where its warm! ^^,
    Threads

naruto is very overrated, but iv seen the first 21 eps (in 2 days >.<) and i still love it! iv falled in love with it so baddly, but yea, the hype is too much!

the most underrated is Eureka Seven easily... i know it (kinda) new but its a VERY good anime, better than anything iv ever seen, i just hate the japanese voice actors in it so i can only see ep.1 in english, ill wait till the prices drop a little before i get the rest in english...

Slip out the back before they know you were there
    And at the worst you'll see nobody cares
    Cos you don't wanna be around when it all goes down
    Even heroes know when to be scared!

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Overated: The popular more-then-100-episode-of-which-more-then-half-are-fillers shows like Dragonball, Inuyasha and Naruto.

Underated: Shakugan no Shana comes to mind. Granted, I'm not farther then episode eight right now, but thus far I'm amazed to see so few have even heard of it.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

Over Rated:
    Naruto
    InuYasha ( I like it. But c'mon. >_> )

Under Rated:
    Ouran High School Host Club ( ...It. Must. Be. Mentioned. More--! D<! )
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Got Jesus? GodOrDevil? is on a distinguished road GodOrDevil?'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 11:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber View Post
    Overated: Samurai Champloo (not a bad anime, but it's no masterpeice like it's reviews make it out to be), Outlaw Star (again, not a bad show, but it had it's share of problem that made it not great, IMO), Naruto (I've always have a problem with it. I'm not sure why, but it might have to do with the pace of the show. The fanbase is pretty annoying too. I love the characters and find the plotline enjoyable, though),

Underated: Bobobo-bobo-bobo (seems to be very overlooked. espesally by the action fans), IZPX (sure, the storyline's lousy, but the race sequences are actually pretty cool and the production values are decent as well).

Outlaw Star overated? Please explain. Because I think Outlaw Star is very underated. Another one that is underated, Is Berserk.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Over-rated.
    You know what, I'll say it.
    BLEACH.
    It's not the greatest anime to even hit Japan like people think. Grant it, it's good, but the longer it airs the more it seems to deterierate in quality.
    Naruto and inuyasha of course, for reasons listed above.

And Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny/wing. These anime turned the gundam franchise from an action packed mech anime to kushy love stories and pretty boys suffering from some deep internal conflict. Just look at the Wing pilots. 3 out of the 5 are dark brooding loners, and one of them is a girly pretty boy with the lamest gundam i've ever seen. And Zechs was cool untill he removed his helmet to reveal his true Identity. Sephiroth, with blonde hair.

Seed and Seed Destiny, a bunch of whiny emo little children piloting mobile suits playing a dozen games of love triangle at the same time. Basically, Saved by the Bell with Gundams.

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Overrated: Hellsing - I am sick of hearing about it. I've seen it and it's nothing special in my eyes.

Underrated: Gokusen - I haven't heard of many people who have seen it. But personally I love....mostly because of Shin =)
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Closed Thread

Thread Information