AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Sample rough drafts

Master of War Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2008 04:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My Sample rough drafts

What I wish to do is draw out a wallpaper with a battle scene with Oni Link fighting some monsters and demons. I just drawn some sample sketches of a side view and one from a different angle of Link.

In my final peice what I want to do is draw Link with the same expressions that he has on his face in those last two drawings that I did. Also I want to draw his right arm in front of him defended himself from the monsters while he holds his heavy double-edged sword with is left arm. So what do you guys think of my rough drafts?

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My dear, you need to work on porportions. Also, if you're going to CG something, try not to make the lines so thick. You did good on the CGing though, no complaints.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:09 AM
    Threads

Hmm, You Need To Work On Them More, But Besides That, They're Ok! BTW~In The 2nd Pic... Where R His Eyes?! Lol, AnyWays, Keep Practicing, And Keep It Up!
    ^ ^
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

Master of War Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin is a splendid one to behold Tri·Gon·Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen's Girl ~
    Hmm, You Need To Work On Them More, But Besides That, They're Ok! BTW~In The 2nd Pic... Where R His Eyes?! Lol, AnyWays, Keep Practicing, And Keep It Up!

^ ^
    If you mean the pupils in his eye he doesn't have them. When Link is transformed into Oni Link his pupils in his eyes disappear.

Closed Thread

Thread Information