AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Momoka's Random Stabs at Illustration

Senior Member Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan has a reputation beyond repute Momokachan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Momoka's Random Stabs at Illustration

Mié-Tô

Yes, I illustrate when I write. No, I'm not posting my writing here because it's original fiction, and I don't want to have to take anyone to court over it. ^^ (I'm vaguely protective of my writing, donchano.)

The premise behind this character, Mié, is that first off, she is not human. Her people and humans took an evolutionary divergence several hundred thousand years before my story is set. They officially know themselves as "them in the desert," which would of course be in their language instead of ours. To be a little obvious, they live in a desert (I know lots of slow people).

About her name: 'Mié' is supposed to have the accent-eigu over the 'e' (for students of French who have had more study than 3 years, I apologize for the misspelling of 'eigu.' I'm doing the best I can here). Her people's language is so contextual that it's basically pointless to list the number of meanings it has.

I do plan on drawing my principle male character next, named Tobias (if I hear one bad Animorphs joke, I promise I'll find a way to stab people in the face over the internet).

**edit**
    Er, direct link to the image is posted now.
    Last edited by Momokachan; 10-06-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Senior Member Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 02:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

She's pretty I love her hair, and the shading.

Closed Thread

Thread Information