AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kyo got to the area just in time and stood off in the background. Sighing, he leaned against something to watch the demonstration. He didn't really care but thought it was better then thinking of things to do. He looked around and saw some of his teammates and the captain. And to his displeasure Sumi. Sighing, he closed his eyes to rest. He stood back in the crowed and didn't have much attention to himself.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sumi: As the doorman stared her down, obviously picking her out to be worthless, Sumi gritted her teeth uncontrollably. Ryo didn't seem to recognize the look, but Sumi had seen it far too many times after her father's death. When he had been alive, she was treated with the upmost respect; however after his death her rank in the eyes of others diminished as well.

Her hand lightly grasped for her katana, she wished to make this lower life form pay, she felt the urge to slit his voicebox out, and then carve out his eyes so he never could give her that look again. The feeling of inferiority he caused in her seemed to strangle out all senses of right and wrong, only leaving behind a sense of malice and her overpowering need to prove herself. And the look of this fool seemed to mock her struggles. Her hand held her katana firmly now. Those who stood in the way of her superiority would pay dearly, she had always made sure of that.

Somehow, Ryo's voice called her back from her dark thoughts. [[Ryo.]] she thought to herself [[that's right, now that I have the eyes of the captain looking favorably on me, I must not act in a way that would displease him.]] And she was pretty sure that slicing this guys head off would most likely not be viewed as appeasing in Captain Ryo's eyes. She released her weapon, then smirked darkly in the doormans direction, before taking her leave with Ryo.

She quickly answered Ryo's question, "Yes, Captain. Beings that I am the daughter of the late Head Division councilman, Takahashi, I have had the privelages of being in the company of Head Division members throughout my entire life." She made this statement loudly and forcibly, perhaps wishing that it would miraculously be heard by doormen's himself. She continued on in a more quiet matter, as the two of them reached the councilman's booth. "However, I have not been in here since my father's passing, so it has been quite some time." She looked around at the array of servants present, carrying platters of foods and drink, her eyes then noticing that quite a few scientists were scattered in groups throughout the room, chattering madly. Most likely they belonged to the team that worked on either project MARTIS or KEI.

Sumi was about to speak before another voice spoke up "Lieutenant Katana! I didn't expect to see you here... oh, it seems that you are in the company of the weaponoid's handler himself, Captain Ace!" A man outfitted in Head Division attire boomed out the greeting. He appeared to be younger than most of HD's councilmen. He had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes, and seemed to be of slim build. He was recognized as none other than councilman Cromwell, the man Sumi had lied about having a meeting with earlier that day. She instantly hoped Ryo wouldn't bring that up.

It was true she had asserted herself in a favorable position with Cromwell, which was why she used him as her scapegoat in most instances. She didn't particularly like the man or hate him personally. Still, at this moment she was quite pleased with his existence, finally someone had actually recognized her as more than one of STAAR's dogs.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro sweatdropped slightly, then answered Sabel's question "Well, err. I was waiting for you guys of course! Heh heh OKAY, let's go right!" he led the two to the shuttle, and was interrupted by Dante bringing up his flirting habits. He leaned closer to Dante and whispered "C'mon, Danteeeee, you're ruining my game here!" He grinned in a somewhat innocent and embarrassed manner, and settled the situation by playfully pushing Dante into the shuttle. He helped Sabel in all gentle-manly like, then hopped in clumsily himself.

Within moments, they had arrived at Dome G-1, and they stepped off of the shuttle as it left again. "OYE! Follow me guys, I know a great spot!" He was actually lying, but he intended on picking out a spot with alot of pretty girls. As he pushed past the crowd with his large muscles, more in a show-offy matter than needed, he occasionally stopped and flirted with any pretty girl that caught his eye. Then he would realize that Sabel and Dante were giving him an unpleasant look, so he decided to continue.

As they reached a clear area of seats, he picked out a familiar face in the crowd. It was the newer agent, Kyo. "OYE! Kyo! Come over here by us!" He said, waving wildly to their newest teammate. But then something else caught his attention, or more correctly, a couple of someones. Two blonde short-haired twin girls donned in tight uniforms made Yoshiro salivate on spot. He instantly collected his cool, and sat directly inbetween the two mentioned. "Oye, how are you ladies doing?? I'm agent Gamber, but two beautiful women such as yourselves can call me Yoshiro (*insert wink here*)"

The girls showed signs of utter surprise at Yoshiro's arrival, but changed their expression as he flattered them with compliments "Ohhhh you're such a sweetie! Isn't he June?" The girl on Yoshiro's right nodded in reply "He sure is Jane! (*insert squeal here*)" The three continued on in conversation, Yoshiro with a grin of utter pleasure.

Suddenly something called him from the recesses of his mind. He felt he should make a call to Ryo. Flipping out his communicator, he said to the girls "Oye, sorry girls but I need to make this call" He clicked it on, and said "Dial Ryo" The holoscreen remained blank as he waited for Ryo to answer.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-22-2006 at 07:14 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The older scientist stood watching the shuttle touch down gently upon the docking bay, its landing gears registering a dull thud as it touched down. He twisted his sleeves around his wrists with both hands as a nervous tension began to flood through his aged and wizened body. He always felt uncomferatble when dealling with the Fallen but it was enhanced by the fact that this one had survived long enough to become a Grigori before it fell to it. Those which succeeded in become grigori were those of exempler self control and for the latent flaw in it to have gotten control of it was surprising and distrubing. And intrigueing. He was sure that he would be asked to run many tests on the former Asmodai when he got it back to that lab.

Suddenly from within the belly of the ship footsteps could be heard. The scietists and the prisoner began to appear on the ramp, first their feet but gradually revealing more of their body until he could see their entirety. He watched the former Asmodai, a brown haired youth with long hair that fell around its head. It had been noted for having more compassion towards others then was normal for a grigori candidate, always trying to help others despite all the wounds that had been inflicted upon it. Now, though all that remained was a snarling beast, its contence permenantly fixed in a vicious snarl. Constantly struggling against the heavy iron collar and hand cuffs.

Something deep in asmodai's mind made him detest the way he was now. However, there was nothing that little shard of thought could do. All that remained of Asmodai was a desire to fight. To battle agaisnt these chains that now bound him into a life he did not choose. There were no conscious thoughts floating in his mind, only primal urges that slammed against his skull in concussive waves.

But their was a shard a person still in their. A piece of a soul that still glimmered.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs opened the door to find noone there she frowned and muttered "very funny haha"she closed the door again and took of her boots and jacket and laid on her bed with her arms behind her head. she yawned and closed her eyes missing the small spider cam that was seaking out a hidded place with a good view. It found a good one in a small hole in the ceiling.

In a whole other room a young scients with glasses was staring at the small t.v infront of him. The older scientists asistant asked he wanted to plant a spidercam in agent shadows room so they could keep a eye on here. He shrugged seeing no odd behavior and took a sip of his coffee he truly didn't wanna do it but they promised him promotion so he did it anyway..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen tried to stand straight after two hits from Brazen your probably lucky to be awake. Zen looked over a Oni and said, "No I'm done. I dont need to get more punches from Brazen today. And I'm quite hungry. I need some food to re energize my body."

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante walked over to the new guy Kyo and looked down at the ground with a little sweat drop above his head "Ah he will never learn!" He said as the two blonded were surprised "Those two girls will take care of him." he said chuckling as he changed his hand into a machine gun and aimmed it at Yoshiro "Bang." He said scilently as he didn't fire a bullet just made the sound. He changed his hand back and crossed his arms.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

OOC -- Ah, what a lovely Thanksgiving I've had. Instead of going over to my grandmother's house, I opted to stay home with mom, who wasn't planning on going anywhere. As a result, I'd had nothing to eat yesterday except a bowl of Captain Crunch and a can of ravioli. And some chips.

Can't believe I blew off a whole feast. >_> But I love my mom. ^_^

Hopefully I'll make up for it this weekend. Going to my mom's parents house this time.

Ryo mused in an understanding hum -- both for her raucous tone of voice earlier, as well as for her lack of attendance to the testing facility. He started to understand how deeply her involvement threaded into the corporation, and what her parent's death had done to her reputation -- it was something hoped he wouldn't have to experience for a third time.

As they elevated to the observation deck, Ryo was able to see the full expanse of the grounds -- [Awfully lusterous for a floor,] he thought. [How's anyone supposed to find their footing on that surface?] He was quick to spy the new-age concrete pedestals littered about the grounds in nearly symmetrical fashion. Some were lined in "dotted" formations, having nearly 50 feet inbetween slabs. Others still were bulked up in bunkers for effective cover from enemy fire. Even yet, there was a giant platform in the middle with double spiral slabs that served as stairways to the top, making an effective mountain upon which, Ryo recognized immediately, a team of combatants could hold their position. The aspect of higher ground was as useful as it was potentially fatal.

One of the caterers made a sweep past Sumi and Ryo. Having had little to eat that morning, Ryo immediately plucked one of the mini sandwiches from the platter and stuffed it down as fast as he could. It definately hit the spot.

Takahashi held a seat in the council before the captain began his tenure at STAAR. In fact, Ryo was was being introduced to a steady stream of fresh faces and ponderous places since he had been inducted into the special military unit. The weapon's training grounds was no exception.

But Cromwell certainly was a familiar face! He smiled to the young councilman and bowed respectfully. "Councilman Cromwell. I see you've had no trouble getting here on time... Lieutenant Katana and I were barely able to beat the crowds, ourselves," he remarked with slight laughter in his voice. Ryo's wording was vague -- whatever business Sumi had with the official wasn't his own, unless revealed to him.

"The people here are expecting quite a show," he continued, a part of his mind ever geared towards the wish for Mia's success. "Are you cheering on someone in partic--" At that moment, his communicator buzzed in, with team 01's signature vibration pattern cluing him in on the "who". Ryo felt sheepish. "I sorely apologize, Councilman... if you'll excuse me for a moment..." He bowed to him once again as he stole away from the two, facing the arena's window.

"Ace here," he began cordially. But his face brightened up into a wry grin as the receiver's video cleared up, recognizing the person on the other end. "Yo-Yo, you nut! I'm just about to be seated with the Council. Ah..." he tapered off as he saw one of the two blonde haired twins, with stunning looks typical of Yoshiro's tastes. "... You didn't call to show me how much of a good time you're having, did you?" Ryo's lips twisted into a half smile.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

ooc: i have to borrow yoshiro for a moment mia

babs sighed an rolled over.

dream.

Babs walked into a beautiful garden, exotic plants were everywere. a small koi pont was on her left. she noticed she wore the dress she had bought for the prom. it was white and hung of the shoulders for a bit, it ended at her ankles and had a small dip in the front. She walked further into the garden when someone entered from across her. she smiled as she reconisged herlo her boyfriend. He just smiled at her as he grabbed her hand and laid one on her waist. babs sighed as they started to dance "this is a dream"she looked up at him. he blinked "why" babs smiled sadly "because you think i am dead" he nodded in understanding. babs looked at his face " do you rather dance with someone who knows your alive?" babs hesitated to answer but Herlo already changed in to yoshiro causing her to blush "better babs?" yoshiro smirked. she shook her head and laughed "now i am sure this is a dream". she watched yoshiro cock his head to one side "and why is that?" he spinned her around "because your hand isent giong lower". he chuckled "because i don't do that you consider this a bad dream?" babs shook her head "no this is a good dream"

outside dream.

babs smiled slightly in her sleep.

The young scientist drank another cup of coffee as he looked through her file. His eyes skimmed acros hidden ability's time controling, shield and a few empty spots for things that stil needed too be discovert. he looked at the side information "needs black box to keep computer brain running" he frowned and looked to the screen. she wasent using a black box there. He picked up his comunicator and called the asistant.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

The shuttle finally landed, allowing Cerea to disembark. As she entered Dome G-1, she let her eyes roam the crowd, scanning everyone for any of her team-mate’s astral pattern. She quickly located Yoshiro, and shook her head as she saw him, surrounded on both sides by girls. “I knew I shouldn’t have taken so long to come here.” She muttered, before shrugging to herself. “Oh well. First dibs are first dibs, but the best prizes take time and effort.”

With a final chuckle, she made her way to Dante, who just ‘shot’ Yoshiro through the heart. “Wounds to the heart take the longest to heal.” She said to him with a grin. “If you were a girl you might have killed him.” Then again. She thought to herself. Who am I to talk?

Meanwhile, several hundred meters from the dome, a whole different sort of meeting was taking place. A meeting consisting of several silver plated protocol droids. Now, normally nobody would pay attention to a bunch of protocol droids. After all, what could droids possibly talk about that was even remotely fascinating? The current price of gears? The best type of oil?

Let’s find out.

“Query: Why is it that we are gathered here?” One of the droids asked, voicing the question that went trough the general mind of the others.

Another droid, in fact, the very same droid that we had seen Cerea speak to recently, chose to answer the question. “Answer: We are here because our sister has asked us to guard project KEI.”

A third of the droids focussed its yellow receptors on the speaker. “Confused query: Why would our sister ask us to guard a project which is arguably amongst the highest levels of secrecy?”

“Theory: It seems that our sister does not fully trust the chain of command. She suspects that the higher operatives may try to dismantle project KEI, one way or another.”

“Addition: That may not be far from the truth. Most of the organics seem to be nervous of KEI’s existence. It is not unlikely that they fear her, and wish to shut her down.”

“Analysis: Just like the organics tried to do with our sister.” The droid who had made this connection remained silent for a moment longer, before he posed his question. “Sarcastic query: Does this mean we can enjoy another blood ba- I mean, face another Pirigus?”

“Answer: As our dear sister said: That all depends on how the situation escalates.” The droids yellow receptors glowed brighter for a moment. “Clarification: In other words, whether the organics are stupid enough to actually try something.”
    RPG bios (click for more info):

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Yeah my thanksgiving was good right up until I ate to much bad idea FMA997 bad idea

BIC: Sabel wasn't exactly pleased at having been abandoned like that. She looked at the blondes and gave them a pleasant smle then joined Dante, Cerea and Kyo. "Sometimes I think he lives only to talk to cute women" she muttered before saying to Kyo "Hi, you're here to watch Mia too?" she asked politely but she was watching Yoshiro flirt it up with the two blondes. So she didn't see when Luzifer took Cerea altough she thought she heard something causing her to turn "Wha-" she didn't see anything.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 11-25-2006 at 12:26 PM.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer had struggled to his feet and went back to doing what he had been sent here to do. Thats we he saw the maggot. She was just now catching up with those snotlings, yoshiro, dante, and Sabel, so he decided he would catch her now rather than later. He moved swiftly through the crowd, letting people bounce off him and fall to the floor without a slightest care. When he was behind Cerea he draw his scythe and rested it on her shoulder,point down, and yanked it back, not hard enough to break the clothing but enough to make her very uncomfortable and off balance. He then continued pulling to drag her away from the others, "I must speak with you briefly peon. Don't struggle and it will be painless for everyone." Honestly, he didn't want to do this, playing messanger boy had never been his idea of fun. He would much rather have been told to kill her. She seemed like she would provide a bit of entertainment before she died...entertainment was getting rather low these days.

It was a personal vex. Mission had grown more along the lines of "kill this man and his family", boring drudgery where he killed people who couldn't defend themselves. Maybe that would change with all this KEI and Team 01 buisness. He doubted it though, he would never get sent to kill Team 01 again now that he had already failed and that had been the only real challenge he had had in months.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Messenger pod detected in system. Now what does it want? The independent conciousness computed to itself as the pod flew into orbit around the planet. As it did, channel opened up between the planet and the pod.

"A minor system has been selected for assimilation. You have been selected to assimilate it." The senior conciousness in the pod demanded.

Never willing to put a copy of itself in danger. "Very well. My fleet is on loan to Four, it will take time to for the order to retrieve my ships to get there. Unless I can use one of your update ships..."

"Negatory. You have sufficent resources to complete this task alone. If the assimilation is completed soon, the system may become part of your feif."

And then the signal cut out, but not before dumping all the gathered information about the system.

An entire new species to assimilate? None of the others has ever been overseer of genetic readapation. This will be... 'good'.

"So, do they stand a half-chance in hell?" Urylls asked his commander.

"Depends on how dry hell turns out to be." Vorr replied. "I really can't say until after I try and convince them in that meeting. But I hope so."

"I haven't seen hope keep a ship flying yet." Urylls commented as he took a drink of water. "Then again, I haven't met Hope yet."

"Rumor has it she works in the fleet headquarters." Vorr said, enjoying one of the few jokes he had left. Between them was a shifting holo-display of every visual he had to present. At the last minute, as a sign of trust, he'd thrown in several more sensitive Selvadt ships, including a Worldburner.

"Too bad we didn't get assigned to a Worldburner group. They get to sit by the shipyards for weeks, doing nothing."

"This ship? Sit still? You know this ship just as good as me, you know she'd hate that." Vorr said, lightly running his hand down a bulkhead. Some people would call him crazy for thinking that this ship had a real personality, but it was the thought that counted. The thought made him feel good.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerea only managed a quick yelp of surprise as she was yanked back. As soon as she regained her bearings she recognized the one who had dragged her away. Luzifer. “So, the chibi-maggot wants to talk with me. Tell me, pathetic little slave boy, what did the lab-coats send you here to talk about? My frequent acts of insubordination? Or has the little lab-coat I threatened when I took control over Babs’ maintenance routine told the others about Pirigus? Not that he could ever come up with something believable; he hardly knows the whole story after all.”

She twisted around the scythe to meet his gaze. “I'm not taking orders from lab-coats. Not now, not ever.” Her lips curved upwards in a grin. “But then again, I wouldn't expect someone who is to weak to escape their clutches to understand that.” She said, emphasizing the weak part. “After all, Pirigus certainly was no small feat. It served its purpose, though. I managed to escape the control the lab-coats have over me, something that you have yet to accomplish. Or perhaps you are content with being their little errand boy; doing everything for them for little boosts in power. Like a dog doing tricks for sweets.” She chuckled. “You have no idea how your current situation and mine on Pirigus are alike. So tell me, chibi-maggot, what is it you were send here to do?”

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer smirked maliciously, each tooth oozing with a serpentine intelligence that glimmered from within his crystal-hewn eye, "So, the little fool has teeth? Pirigus, eh? How unsubtle and cumbersome...but then that suits idiots like you. Power, little girl, is not always in physical strength and raw displays. Some times silence can be lethal, even if it never kills. Still, your point is well made, I am a failure... same as every other grigori and same as i have always been, i feel no shame in admitting that i am indeed a maggot, perhaps you have difficulty in it but then your an idiot as has already been mentioned."

Luzifer flipped his scythe back and slipped it over his shoulder. "I see, though my message has already been well taken into account but honestly i hope you do continue to bother research division because..." here he stepped in close so he could whisper venomously, "one your providing a nice distraction for my manipulation of this group of idiots and two, if you keep it up I'll have to kill you, and you seem like a lot of fun to kill. Nothing personal you understand its just challenges are so hard to find these days." Then Luzifer back off from here his purple eye holding no traces of mirth in its shimmering depths. "Besides, wouldn't it be an honor if you were the one whose blood - or in this case mechanical fluids- were to christen the Lance of Langinus?" He spoke with a strange serious tone that seemed juxtaposed against the words he was saying, "Now, if you don't mind..." he pulled his PIA out of his pocket, the keyboard popping up with the screen, "I have work to do before the weapon demonstration starts."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer’s words hit home. But instead of demoralizing her, to make her lose confidence, Cerea merely burst out in laughter. And not her normal, cheerful laughter. No, this was the laughter of someone who at the slightest notion could turn into a lethal killer. “Silence, subtlety, you speak as if I don’t know of such things meatbag. My primary programming consist of infiltration and assassination protocols. Sure, the meatbags of Pirigus fought with brutality and no finesse, but then the meatbags were not the ones who won that war.”

She grinned. “Were you there, Luzifer? Were you there when my brothers, the droids they trusted so fully, relied upon even, turned against them? I had their loyalty for long, and yet I chose to wait, wait for the oportune moment. And when it came, it was so fast, so subtle, the people at the front never knew that the core of their struggle had been cut down. Even now, there are few who know what truly happened during the last days on Pirigus, and you know why? Because I know how to remain silent. I know how to be subtle. The seeds that have been sown on pirigus took years to take root. I laid low during that time, remained silent as I worked towards my goal.”

She closed her eyes as Luzifer whispered to her, and whispered in return. “You can be sure I will continue to bother the lab-coats, meatbag. But be warned, when two predators meet on the field of battle, neither of the two will consider itself prey.” As her eyes opened, her receptors were now glowing blood red. The hidden assassination protocols within Cerea were stirring. CQ-38, the most deadly assassination droid in the galaxy, the flame that started the Pirigus massacre, was waking up.

“Yes, of course.” Cerea said with a cold smile. “We all have our business to conclude after all.” And with those parting words, she turned and marched back to the group.
    Last edited by red storm; 11-25-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs just smiled as she rolled over a bit in her sleep. A small smile was placed on her lips as she remained dancing in her dream with yoshiro. The small spider came bleeped softly in the cealing.

The young scientist sighed in annoyance and swallowed 'maybe her behavior isent of, maby she das not need the box the whole time' he blinks 'or maybe she does' he typed in the number of the head scientist and took a deep breath before speaking "sire i noticed something odd about agent shadow, your asistent reqeusted me to put a spidercam in her room" he looked at the comunicator.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante nodded as he looked over at Kyo "Yes where is Mia?" He said curiously. "And Yoshiro should be dragged away by his ear....actually that sounds fun." He said as he walked up to Yoshiro and grabbed his ear "Come on lover boy." He said dragging him,

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Umm, so I haven't made any posts for like 2 (or 3?) days because I was held hostage. So that's my excuse. It was horrible, I was forced to spend 'quality time' with ppl that I normally don't talk to for months on end, then I was forced to eat more food than needed, upon which I refused, but then was bothered by relatives complaining that I needed 'meat on my bones' to which I bit the bullet just to get them to shut up and ate some of the weirdo food. And then I ate pumpkin pie, which was the only highlight of my holiday weekend of being kidnapped. After that I spend the rest of the weekend, despite my complaints to be allowed to return home; taking down my aunt's thanksgiving crap and putting up all her xmas crap, indoors and outdoors. Oh the holidays... xP

Well, hope all of you guys had a good thanksgiving though~! Sounds like so far everyone's was decent! Mostly anyways ^_^;

~White parts in Mia's posts are the voices of scientists, who will serve as 'commentators' for me. Ummm so yeah.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro grinned, a bit guilty that he had interrupted Ryo swooning the higher-ups. "Well, that was part of the reason I called~" he leaned back a bit so Ryo would notice they were twins, a victory smile plastered on his face. He then cleared his throat and continued "But no, you didn't say you were sitting with the council today... I thought you dressing all fancy was for your meeting with Councilman Onyx... Anyhow, I was just wondering where you were was all" he trailed off, suddenly remembering that he was stealing away Ryo's time. "Well, I guess you're too good to sit with the rest of us, hm?" He spoke the words with heavy sarcasm, knowing that Ryo would bite the hook, after all, he was the most humble of the higher ups Yoshiro had ever cared to know. "Anywho, I'll let you go, gimmee a buzz when you're done, and just stay outta trouble, eh?"

Mia: The scheduled time had arrived; it was exactly 12:00pm. The hatches opened, earning cheers from the crowd as it slowly caught their attention, and each competitor was lifted to the arena. Project MARTIS was the first visible, considering it's immense size. The project was roughly 6x the size of an AW mech, and took on the appearance of one as well. It's head was made in an elongated ovular fashion, a red horizontal strip servicing as it's eyes. MARTIS's broad mechanical shoulders rose from the hole, attached to long black mechanical arm appendages, outfitted with claw-like hands. It's chest expansion was huge, no doubt housing a variety of advanced machinery. Next it rose up completely, it's feet appendages looking precisely like normal AW mech's feet thrusters, although much larger in magnitude If one did not know better, they would assume project MARTIS to be simply an oversized, souped-up AW mech.

A group of scientists who were also invited in the councilmen's booth each took seats, chattering loudly. One was recognized as the Head Scientist for the KEI sector, two others, one male, one female, sat alongside of him and the three were chattering noisily as the battle seemed to be beginning. From their conversation, it appeared that the other unidentifiable two were esteemed scientists of project MARTIS.

KEI was also present as the platform she was on rose completely from the labrynth below. In comparison with MARTIS, Mia was about the size of one of it's claws. Most of the crowd grew hushed with anticipation, those remaining scoffed about how the fight would be over quickly, presuming by appearances that MARTIS would be the victor.

Before the mark to begin was called, MARTIS was clearly eyeing it's opponent. It's red eye lenses glowed with activity, as it began to analyze the weaponoid project before it. As if acting oppossites, Mia's eyes remained closed since being visible. She didn't seem to be reacting to project MARTIS whatsoever, as if showing no interest, or perhaps, something else. One could not be certain what was going on in the weaponoid's mind, her expression remained as resolutley blank as ever.

"I'm excited to see the armadroid MARTIS in full effect, this is quite something to see the results of yours and your partners' work, Dr. Alfonse" The HS of the KEI project said to the man on his right. Alfonse, who was now identified as MARTIS's head scientist, glimmered with a prideful aura in response "Yes Dr. Kramer, this is quite the treat. I'm fairly confident that MARTIS will do well, given the statistics." Kramer drew a blank expression "What statistics are those, may I ask?" Alfonse chuckled lightly "Why, it's even present in their titles, my good friend! The title of armadroid was given to MARTIS because of what its build was intended for; an armada destroyer droid. It's built to replace AW fleets, even ships perhaps, that is if we recieve future funding. It's abilities will be unrivaled once we are able to continue." Dr. Kramer scoffed at the mans evident confidence. "Beings that the KEI project was said to be designed to replace field agents, you may be right. However, the KEI project is nothing but a mystery, so statistics hold no grounds here, because there are none. Only assumptions. So, I believe it is safe to say that this will be quite the show, to say the very least."

Numerous small, sleek grey Cam-droids zoomed around the two combatants, providing the close-up views for the multitude of holoscreens that existed within the dome. A voice erupted throughout the arena; voice belonging to Councilwomen Percinna of Head Division. "Weapon's Demonstration Codec; 42-9, Destination label; Dome G-1. Combatants; Project weaponoid KEI versus Project armadroid MARTIS. Rules; Both projects are only permitted to use minimal and necessary force required to defeat either opponent. Destruction of civillians is prohibitted under all accounts. This is a direct order from Head Division officials. Confirmation?" The women paused, waiting for both of the project's response. MARTIS's eye lense flashed with the words 'mission confirmed.' KEI in turn nodded plaintively, her eyes remaining closed, and spoke "Mission objective confirmed. Setting maximum output to 6.93 percentile normal capacity. Awaiting order for battle sequence initiation."

The Head Division councilwoman nodded with satisfaction. Clearing her throat, she continued "Head Division would personally wish to thank all those present here today... and now, the moment you have all been waiting for! Weapons! Engage!"
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-25-2006 at 09:29 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"How ironic...that you bark of your subtly and secrecy and yet you tell it all to me... So... pointless..." He sighed loosing intrest in this interchange of words rather quickly and feeling bile rising up in his throat at the thought of his continued enslavement to those maggots. But he knew he couldn't act yet, he had to be precise about this and if he allowed her to force him into action he would just end up dead and another "Luzifer" would be brought in to replace him. The Lance was his and he was damned if he would let another grasp the reins of HIS power!

Besides, when he really thought about it, he liked the life he had now much more then his life under his father and mother. He couldn't place his finger on why though. Perhaps it was the sense of freedom this new life had. Not in the literal sense no, but before he had other peoples expectations holding him in place, those stifling ephemeral shackles that were all the harder to break because he could not see them. Here he knew damn well what was holding him down and thus he could react to and act upon it. Still there was something hollow beating in his veins... but then... it had always been like that so he payed it no attention.

But here he stifled a sigh, his mind musing, "But if indeed you are as powerful and omniscient as you claim then how is it you can not seem to find your happiness? Unable to be loved? Could it be you have sacrificed your story, sacrificed your weaknesses so that you can be nothing more then a plot point?" He realized he was speaking allowed suddenly and clamped his mouth quickly. That part of his life was over and he couldn't be dregging it back up in front of others.

He stepped back a moment and a neaby shadow caught him funny. Half of his body became wreathed in darkness while the other half shimmered with light. His violently violet eye stared out, glimmering, from the darkness while his sin eye was safely tucked away behind a tuft of hair, focusing and unfocusing at random like it always did. Tendrils of light and shadow seemed to wisp over him like gently waving wings. But that effect lasted but a moment.

He waved his hand in a dismissive motion, "There is only one other who i will consider predator and there is only one who i will consider prey. All others are competition. But don't die just yet, weapons like us are rare..." With that he decided to leave and walked away. His heart beating softly on empty veins and his skin alive with the bright lights which were coming on to illuminate the stadium. He decided he wished to be away from the others, the others who were aquainted with him at any rate, and so ascended the stairs to carry him to the highest part of the stadium. The lights got brighter as he climbed, until the glare of their reflections across the stone was blinding, screaming into his eye and leaving him numb and unable to think. He continued to move upward, higher and higher but without and real knowledge of where he was going, his mind to dazzled by the brightness of the light. He did not sway a moment in his climb but it soon came to him that he no longer knew why he was climbing, only that he was. However, he did not stop his ascent on account of that thought instead pressing on all the harder. At times he felt like asking some passerby that suddenly appeared from the haze of light where he was and what he was doing but each time his pride kept him from asking, and so he continued upward alone. Always and utterly. Finally he just sat down on the stairs for a second and he realized that the lights were giving off a blistering heat. He blinked his eye but the flashing orbs infront of him prevented him from getting a clear picture.

Setting his hand back he felt a wall behind him and correctly concluded that he had completely ascended to the top of the stadium and here he took a seat. His vision began to clear and he could see that it was empty. Not just the row but the entire section was devoid of people. People were shying away from the blinding light behind him and took other seats. And he began to feel why as the gaze of the light scorched the back of his neck. But he sat stoicly and pressed some keys on his PIA... he had research to do while he was not being monitored.

There was something sniveling about the thought. Like he was getting some sort of petty vengence by playing hooky on a bunch of people who against his will controled his destiny. But he knew he didn't have a choice. He was dependent. Without the drug he would die. For all his tough talk there was that one fact which gnawed at him and his pride. He despised it but inside himself he knew it to be true. That drug kept him from freedom. But then... what would he do with freedom? He was a murderer. That was all he would ever be. For all his doctorates and masters thesi he could escape that fact that he was a murderer. And that branded his life as different from that of others. Maybe that was why they had left? They had sensed it in him. Before they had been blinded by his successes and had lost track to why the shinning gold of a newly won trophey concealed. Did not think that the surface was an illusion. That it was not gold through and through but merely gold plated and that it conceled something sinister. That might explain why.

Luzifer sighed, a rare treat for him to grant himself and continued to gaze out as the flashing numbers on his PIA continued for what seemed like forever. Did it really matter? Was all this emotional garbage which he should ignore? Was there some practicality to it? Maybe. But for now he had to accept the realities of his life. The only blessing was that it would be mercifully short.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs rolled on her back and opened her eyes they glowed a faint red "must help sister k e i" she muttered in a mechanical voice. and stood from the bed and walked from her room towards the hangars. she walked up to a maintance transported that was controlled by a driod. She tapped him on the shoulder "brother i need help, i must get to the dome" The droid turned and spoke in a mechenical voice "reconised sister shadow, you wish to help little sister cerea?" babs nodded "purpose confirmed please enter the maintance transporter". babs nodded and entered the transported. In 15 minutest they located the other driods and the driod let her out of the vehical and he went away "sister shadow reports to help you" she spoke as she walked towards the driods and the leader turned around as she stood before him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cerea stopped walking and shook her head as Luzifer once again tried to put her down, a chuckle escaped her lips. He knows nothing. She thought. He talks as if he knows more then me, and yet he fails to see that despite our conversation, I have told him nothing. He still does not know me, nor my plans. Let him tell the lab-coats what I told him. Let them jump to conclusions and watch me. Those who watch their backs meet their death from the front.

She was pulled out of her musing by Luzifer’s next words. "But if indeed you are as powerful and omniscient as you claim then how is it you can not seem to find your happiness? Unable to be loved? Could it be you have sacrificed your story, sacrificed your weaknesses so that you can be nothing more then a plot point?"

“Everyone is a plot point in the story that is known as life, whether they admit it or not. The key is to be a plot twist, to control and change the direction of which the story will proceed.” She spoke, repeating the words one of her brothers had told her. “However, if you take control of the twist you create, you can write your own chapter in the greater story.” She looked back over her shoulder. “I write my own chapter, and I will continue to fight in order to see my ending to that chapter. As for love, I have plenty of it in this team. It is one of the advantages of socialising with ones comrades.”

She closed her eyes again and sighed. “You have just proven my point. Neither of us will see ourselves as prey. And don’t worry, I have no intention of dying. Not for a long time.” She opened her eyes again. “But you should try to be stronger then those who control you. Break free of their bonds. I hate fighting lapdogs. Lab-coats don’t know how to wield weapons, so they don’t know how to wield us.”

It was then the Luzifer too, turned around and entered the Dome. Cerea continued on her way and rejoined with Yoshiro and the rest. As she glanced around, she noticed several silver-grey protocol droids lined along… ‘diplomatic’ positions throughout the Dome. She smiled to herself as her eyes reverted back to their green color. At least we are prepared.

Out of the previous group of droids that had gathered near the Dome, only three remained. When Babs arrived, they were more then surprised to learn that she knew of their existence. “Statement: Ah, yes, you must be the unit with whom our sister shares a trustworthy relationship.” The droid turned to the Dome. “Statement: Our sister has already entered the Dome. Though we have felt her assassination subroutines stirring, she has not yet engaged in combat. Several units are stationed throughout the Dome.” The droid turned back to Babs. “Advisement: You should join our sister. There are currently none of us stationed near her.”

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs looked at him "advise acepted: i wil join sister" she blinked for a moment and the redness away from her eys though her pupils flickered because she ran a few possible scenario's through her computer. She turned and walked to the dome due to her staar suit she came in easily and sat behind yoshiro, she did a quick scan of everyone until speaking to cerea her eyes rested in the ned on yoshiro 'agent gambler,purpose if situation escalates keep him save good possible partner for human side'. she turned to cerea and let her eyes glow red for a moment before dieing down "i wil help if problems occur"she said softly.

the young scientist spit out his coffee, he had given up on calling the scientist reminding him to tell them later. But agent shadow just walked out of her room but the heartrating was telling she was stil asleep 'do driods sleepwalk?'he thought as he ran to follow her only to see her leave with a andriod ship. He brushed his hair back 'this cannot be good' he thought

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante walked over to Yoshiro and Ryo and chuckled "So Yoshiro did you get there numbers??" He said holding up a piece of paper with a phone number on it and then put it away "You my friend need to watch it."
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 11-26-2006 at 07:16 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer groaned under the burning lights behind him but he could not shake the scent of weakness from his nostrils. He still had a long way to go. Damn it. What had he done? Why, from the moment of his birth, had he been damn to be sub-human? His father had always told him he was less then human and his mother with her silence spoke of her agreement. Then he was in STAAR and then he was just a number. And now he was a weapon. It made him boil with rage. What had he done to deserve this life? Maybe... But he didn't remember DOING it! He just woke up and the blood was there! It wasn't his fault! Was it? How could one pay for a sin one didn't even remember committing? He could feel the collar around his neck and the massive boulder dragging behind him, holding him back but at the same time making him stronger. He had to accept he wasn't human. Not everyone was blessed with humanity. A sad smile crossed his face as he sat there alone. Grigori. How worthless. He was supposed to be the most powerful fully organic lifeform in the world and here he was loosing out to a f***ing brain in a tin can. But then, she had the advantage of being trusted. The scientists of his were not that stupid, they knew that he wanted to escape, in fact they had started with that assumption.

But it wasn't that useful. He needed those maggots for power, that was the only way he could get stronger. He had to keep pushing himself. He had to. He needed that power so then maybe...maybe they wouldn't...wouldn't hate him so much. Maybe the sin would wash from his hands. Even though it wasn't his fault he had to deal with it any way he could.

But now he had other business. He thought with a smile. Cerea truly thought she was that hard to see eh? Think she would be monitored? No, she would be cut down. Luzifer wondered if he should protect her or kill her but decided for now to simply prevent her from doing anything. He could tell from her words. All her talk of droids and such nonsense. She was planning something. All he had too do was watch wait and stop it.

Filled with the flush of knoledge and ready to move forward he stood up and walked down from his lonely vigil on the top. He was weak and he was a maggot. He was a sinner and he didn't particularly care. All he had to do was keep working, keep bettering himself and maybe one day, he could be human. But he doubted it. Humanity was a gift. And one which he would never be allowed to taste. All that would be left for him was to be looked down upon, where his pride wriggled messily on the floor. There was some wetness running down his left cheek but he wiped it away. Damn sin eye always did that when he had to move forward. His sin eye always tried to hold him back.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs watched as the engage signal was given, she pursed her lips in detest understanding why sister cerea wished the humans to be stopped. she only hoped noone found out that the true babs was asleep and that infact 'shadow' the computer had taken over. She may nothing but a program but babs health was her care as wel as her interests. She smirkt mentally everything had worked acording to the doctors plan. as soon as babs her memories had returned a silent program had started that allowed her to take over if necesary, she may not be a ultimate weapon like KEI but she wasent a common driod either. she clapped when the fight started 'and maybe tonight they will see how uncomon we are' she thought.

The young scients called the older again only to get a voice mail "i need to speak with you urgently, agent shadow left her room but ratings indicate she was still asleep something is maby wrong please answer the phone"he was in half a panic.

Closed Thread

Thread Information