AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Luzifer sneered as he watched the maggot leave the room... as if he was going to sit here with so much more training that needed to be done. He stood up and began to practice his knife work with one of the knives from his pack that Yoshiro- in his infinite idiocy- had dropped on the floor. He practiced until suddenly the knife slipped from his hand clattering alarmingly on the floor. his muscles began to loosen he could feel his view tunneling, the edges of his vision being slowly overcomb by creeping tendrils of darkness. Heh... they thought they could drug him?

He walked to the bars oh the cell and grabbed one of them... sending a huge jolt of electricity through him that made his nerves dance with the agony... the pain fought of the drugged... he clentched his teeth hard... he then lay down and starting doing more push ups and whenever he felt he was going to be consumed by the drug he grabbed the bar and it kept him from succumbing... he wasn't going to fall.. that was the path of weakness.

then he heard the announcement
    "Oye, we're home guys! Keep your hand's and feet in the ship til I make a complete stop, thanks for flying Yoshiro's flight service." Go to hell you bastard. Luzifer wasn't beginning to despise that person, he had just the personality towards which Luzifer had an unadulterated scorn. He always seemed happy and would smiling and join his friends in merriment when there was training that could be done... he was probably happy with his life... he probably lived each day with relative content... ugh... Luzifer wasn't able to cohesivly think his idea... couldn't break through the miasma in his head... but there was something about that man he didn't lijke... was it that he was to much a victim of history? Yes, thats it... Yoshiro was "living outside of history" as Ralph Ellison would say. Dwelling outside of the constructs and realities that man had forced upon the world. Living only to live and dwelling only in his emotions, while his all seeing psychic eye was blinded to the overall moving of the planets... the great cogs spinning deep in the hearts of stars and in the stars of hearts... and he certainly didn't see the clock hands moving... moving, moving to wipe him away.

Soon, though...soon R-divisions would get him out of this cell and slap him in another one. Where he would most likely be torture for his failure to kill everyone... damn it... and then what? Would he be sent back on the hunt on these maggots, reassigned completely to some area where they needed someone with actually talent. Then he would move around, never staying any place for long until he died and he doubted he would have surpassed Mia by then. He would though... he had too... and a black hand creeped along the floor slipping through the bars of his cell and then fading away from the light of the outside receeding back into the corner where luzifer sat tucked away in a shadow... light hitting only his hair which protected his Sin eye from the light
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs moved out of the lock up with yoshiro and followed him to the bridge. Thought it wasent really her home she was glad to be giong back to much had happend on this mission and she was aching for her soft bed and small room. She held onto's yoshiro's chair as they did the jump and giggled slightly at his cursing about the slownes. She smiled as they did but quickly pulled her face in a passive way again when they landed. She frowned at yohsiro's fright of sumi. she however stiffend also for a minute when she saw the woman and kept from gritting her teeth this was the woman who told she had been a staar agent. she quickly pulled her face into impasiveness and stood proudly beside yoshiro.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel imedately grabbed the nearest item upon hearing about the gate jump. She hated gate jumping made her feel sick to her stomach. Yoshiro made a silly announcement about thank you for flying with him. Then she stopped holding on and got used to her wobbly legs. She smiled stiffly at Sumi upon seeing her "Hello Lieutenant Katana" she said her voice as straned as her smile. She never liked Sumi and right now was no excpetion.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante saw Sumi and he leaned up against the wall "Agent Stray.." He said coldly going back to the way he once was. He just didn't like her presence it made him feel uneasy. But he shook it off and walked away. "Hmph, finally a new face."

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Shinku: Vanity waltzed throughout the hallway. Of course, Carmine sent her to do all the dirty work. If it was any other guy, she'd have blatantly refused. But, it was Carmine. She remembered his expression the night before. He was getting desperate. And he must be, to be taking this step. They had been in the shadows for a long time now, waiting for The Key to make an appearance somewhere, searching for it for years. She'd been with him since the beginning, most likely the reason he trusted her so much. And now he was trusting her to initiate plan B. Plan B was never supposed to happen, they were supposed to get the Key. But with the grave news from the Prophets themselves, as Carmine had told her, finding the Key seemed near to impossible now. So they would have to go after it. "Well, at least we can all get out of this space port..." She flicked her curly red hair over her shoulders, reaching a box on the wall. Punching in an admin code, she got on the speaker system and spoke aloud throughout the port "All available members, report to section AA immediately. All available members, report to section AA immediately." She sighed again and said to herself "Beautiful people like me shouldn't have to work this hard!"

Oni heard Vanity's voice and clumsily flopped out of bed. Rubbing his tired eyes he found a mirror and made sure he looked presentable, then grabbed his coat and walked out of his room, crashing into Brazen. Brazen caught Oni in his hands before the frail guy fell onto his back. Brazen knew full well how fragile Oni was. Both of them straightened out, Oni chirped "What a wonderful morning it is! How about we pay our rookie a visit? After all, Master put us in charge of him, no?" Brazen hn'ed and they both made their way to Zen's room. Brazen clanked on the door [[nearly knocking it down]] and they both waited silently for Zen's reply.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sir, Terran ship confirmed in orbit around Luna. A Sensors officer said.

"Helm, commence fold." Uryyls ordered, then felt the usual momentary disorientation as space folded and twisted around the ship to drop it in orbit around Luna. Well, not so much a fold as a wrinkle, the distance was so short. It was because the distance was short that they'd even foldspace so far inside a system. Gravity, light, heat, electromagnetic waves, ect. all made foldspace calculations harder, increasing the odds of a failed Fold.

Meanwhile, Vorridian had sat in the observation room of the Iryoku's hangar while the hangar was depressurized, then approached Ryo's mech. He buried his hatred of the mechanical, especially what machines were made to do nothing but spit in the face of Heaven and Nature. Oh well. Such machines would be the Terrans undoing once the Demons launched their attack. All the more reason to get this message across sooner.

"Ryo!" He called. "I need an audience with you and your superiors as quickly as possible, concerning security of your system!"

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

OOC: Hello I'll now be starting a new charater in this Rpg. This is my first one so be nice and yes I was apporved by Maid Mia.

BIC:
    Kyo brushed his hair out his eyes while walking into the STAAR headquarters. As he headed for his usaul work place a man that was of a highr rank then him said, "Ah, Agent Bright You have been requested to see Lieutenant Sumi and Captain Ace ASAP." The man barked.

"WHa-what! But Captain Aces team only has the elite of us! Ive barly been there and they now want me to work with them!? That just seems impossible!" Kyo nearly yelled.

"Well you see they umm lost a member in there team and you were the only one that they could find to replace for that job." The man said and Kyo thought he heard a mutter of 'Good thing too.' "What was that?" Kyo asked.

"Oh nothing just head to the landing port to meet them." The man said tiredly. "OK!" Kyo said cheerfully running off.

"Umm Agent Bright the port is the other way." The man said sighing deeply. 'How did this kid get into STAAR.'

"Oh......Thanks!" Kyo said running past the man.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen groaned as the someone was knocking at his door. Or more like someone breaking it down. Zen lazily got up and slurred a "I'll be out in a minute." Zen slumped out of bed and went to get some cloths. Since his working cloths were all batterd and bloodstained and the people have not given him any thing to wear he got what he thought was best. He got a single white shirt with a torn up side from his alien arm and some black sweat pants. Nothing special about it but he didnt have anything better. He splashed some water on his face to wake him up and went to meet Oni and Brazen. He opened the door and said, "HEy there guys."

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

It wasn't nearly as much rest as he needed.

After having glided Setsuna in the hangar of the Iryoku, he had favorably parted ways with Mia, insisting that he had a few maintenance issues with his AW to take care of. He knew there would have to be a debriefing at some point. Everyone would have to fill out paperwork describing their experiences in the mission -- moreover, having personal talks with those who actually acquired information that was vital to mission objectives. He was still clueless as to what the information was about.

So here he was now. Setsuna was folded out in maintenance mode, her chest split open and her shoulders folded back. Ryo told himself that he would fix the quirks bugging his handling and motivator AI for the arms and legs.

Thirty minutes into work... he crashed harder than he ever remembered in his life. Nearly two more hours after that were spent in dreamless oblivion. He thought of nothing, he heard nothing, was bothered by nothing. It was the shut-down he painfully needed.

"Ryo! I need an audience with you and your superiors as quickly as possible, concerning security of your system!"

The captain's eyes lazily creased open at his name. He groaned; the voice wouldn't stop speaking to him. He begrudingly lifted himself from his controls, a slick of drool hanging from his mouth. Who would've imagined that Setsuna would make such a comfortable place to sleep? "Hnnnhh..." he started mumbling as he rubbed the drool from his lips, and the sleep from his eyes. "Yes.. yes, Admiral." He stalled for thinking time as he stretched his upper body. He was only half awake, after all. He needed to repeat it in his head.

He slumped over his controls, peering down at Vorridian with his best attempt at looking refreshed. ... It wasn't working. His once well-groomed hair stuck out in all places, his hair-crest looking more frazzled than usual. Bags were slightly visible under his eyes.

Though, his manners never escaped him through speech. "Security issues for the ISS should be handled with the Head Division. I... will have someone arrange a meeting at the most prompt time possible. I apologize if I'm underwriting the urgency of this matter, but... my responsibilities have put me under more strain than I'm ready to admit." And Ryo was very strong-willed. He scarcely knew what was keeping him going, even now.

.... There was no noise. Pin-drop silence. The ship wasn't running anymore; which meant...

"Are we already back on Luna...?" he muttered to himself as he used Setsuna's controls to cycle through exterior camera views of the Iryoku. Sure enough, there were than hangar walls, the airlock gate, facility windows with expanses of celestial bodies showing beyond the panes, and the commons area in which his team congregated before the mission.

... Which was already filled with a brigade of shock troopers. "...What the hell?" He quickly zoomed in, recognizing the back of Yoshiro's head, along with Babs, Dante and Sabel. And someone else... through the throng of troops, there came another young woman decked out in grey spacewear. Two katanas hung on her back. He wondered to himself if there was a coup d'etat at STAARs headquarters while their team was away.

He jumped out of Setsuna with an unsteady landing, in front of Vorr. He cleared his throat and bowed in respect. "Admiral, if you'll excuse me..." He started running down the hangar's length. "Don't be afraid to speak to Head Division about this! If I can't make the meeting, I would like to speak with you sometime later!" He called back to him right before he exited the hangar.

The run would help to get his senses rushing again, to put color back in his face. He combed through his hair with his fingers as he ran, making himself appear somewhat presentable. Just the thought of what he was doing made him smile: He was just talking about physical appearance with Mia some three hours ago.

Soon he was out in the base's hangar, and he slowed to a stop offside to Yoshiro. He clapped his friend on the shoulder, with a level of understanding that only friends could know of between each other. He had no idea Yoshiro had former ties with this.. woman that was approaching them. Ryo pointed out the symbols inscribed into her beret, denoting her to be a lieutenant. He didn't salute: captains ranked over lieutenants. He crossed his arms at the nameless stranger of a woman, soaking her in for the entirety of a single second. He knew she was here for a reason, but for him the jury was still out on whether it was a good thing... or a really, really bad thing.

"Quite a welcome home party," He called out loudly and clearly, his eyes firmly leveled to those of the woman named Sumi.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Sorry... I'm rushing things again in this post... ^^; It might seem kinda nutts or off, but i'm tired so deal. rofl.

Sumi: Sumi nodded politely, and forcefully, towards Dante, Babs, and Sabel. She recalled Sabel from memory, and it wasn't one that was very fond. She rubbed the back of her neck, looking up suddenly as the captains voice drew her out of self thought. He was far more handsome in person, beings that he was the most eligible bachelor in the agency this came to no surprise. After all, she had heard of alot of female agents taking a liking to the charismatic Captain Ace. Her eyes suddenly widened with attentiveness, and she brought her feet together, hand raised in salute "Captain Ace!" she said respectively "I have been sent by members of Head Division to relay information to you concerning your recent mission, sir!"

She lowered her hand, taking a few steps closer. Sifting through the portfolio in her arms, she pulled out a few peices of parchment and recited from them "According to Intel reports, based on information relayed from the weaponoid, we've learned of the basic events that occurred during your mission-" she paused, noticing that Ryo's team was looking suspiciously at the brigade alongside her. Her gaze matched their own, and she suddenly interjected "-My apoligies, they're not here for you, they're here to retrieve Agent 0000-0000-0231. According to this report in my hand, he was given faulty meds. This caused his comprehension of information to be percieved incorrectly, and also caused fits of rage. Anyhow, he's under R-Division's jurisidiction, so they'll be the ones to handle him."

The brigade in turn nodded, as if having recieved some unspoken signal, and held their armaments at the ready. The one who seemed to be in charge spoke up. "One of you who knows the Security codes come with us." He stiffly added "Please," suddenly remembering that he was in the view of superiors.

Yoshiro: Yoshiro sighed "I got it." His look of shock had dissapeared, but before turning around fully he whispered to Ryo "Don't turn your back on that girl for a second! She's pure eeeeeevil!" Of course, he said that about all his exes, but no matter. He led the impolite R-D squadron to the lower levels of Iryoku, to where Luzifer was contained. [[Faulty med's huh? Sounds like bs to me.]] When they reached the said destination, he said "Alllright, you guys turn around, and count to 10. NO PEEKING or I'll smash your faces in!!!" One of the members of the squadron just glared at him "Just open the damn door you moron!!" he said to Yoshiro. Yoshiro in turn raised a fist and in the blink of an eye halted his spiked gauntlet in front of the guy's face. "Just what I thought. Nothing but a bunch of sissies. If you were smart you'd be more polite." His look of seriousness returned to one of playfullness as he said "NOW, turrrrn arooooooound--" he waited til they turned and speedily ushered in the security codes.

With a -woooosh- the doors opened, and revealed the insides of the containment cells. The white robed men from R-D walked up to Luzifer's cell, and after it was opened, they entered under the watchful eye of the brigade. Yoshiro remained behind slightly, his arms crossed, watching them attentively. One of the white coated men spoke. "0000-0000-0231, you know the errors you have committed will not go unpunished." The other of the two held up a large syringe, the first continuing "Accept this sedative without conflict, and perhaps you punishment will be lighter." He said the words without a shred of intent on keeping the promise, Yoshiro could tell that. [[What does it matter to me? The guy tried to kill us after all!]] He was still understandibly angry. Although, a notion deep inside told him this wasn't right. Had it been anyone else besides Luzifer, he'd object. But it was Luzifer, so he remained silent.

Sumi: While Yoshiro was inside with the others, Sumi continued retrieving another document. "Also, Captain, Councilman Onyx of Head Division wishes to have a personal conference with you, providing that you rest first." She looked up from her reading towards the others, then looked away again "Agent Division would like the reports from all of your agents first thing tommorrow morning, no exceptions." She paused, "One more thing captain. Judging from the intel gathered from your mission along with other missions recently completed with connections to your own, STAAR agency has reason to believe that a group called the Shinku are behind this event. Your meeting later with Councilmen Onyx will reveal further information to you, along with the handling of your missing agent, Agent Crimson." Suddenly, she grinned, and continued on excitedly "Lastly, Captain, I have been chosen to work with your team as a supervisor and informations expert on Shinku relations. It's going to be a pleasure to work with you, captain" she said, extending her hand out towards him. [[Finally, a stepping stone to the top.]] She thought to herself, smirking on the inside.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-14-2006 at 01:18 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer smirked mirthlessly, "Heheh, maggots already have my leash you need to have a whip to? Tch... whatever there's no need for the syringe worms..." He stood obey with a cool and serpentine antipathy. He slithered through the cell as he walked as he got to the cage he touched the bars again sliding his finger along its painful surface feeling the charge flow into his body. He heard the sound of rifles falling into place as he took his finger from its surface and his purple eye gazed up at the men aimming their guns at him, suddenly his eye grinned maliciously but he said nothing.

"Respect thoughts who have authority over you PN 231" the man said using the short hand for Product Number 0000-0000-0231, "Weaponry isn't allowed to speak until spoken too. Do you understand?" he had advance near Luzifer still holding the syringe of trainquilizers.

"Whatever, maggot." Luzifer sneered in response.

"Furthermore, your opinion was not asked about whether you would be drugged. Only your submission." he then grabbed Luzifer's arm and rolled up on of the sleeves, revealing a brand which looked like a stone, to find a vien... there was one which bulged at higher then the rest... it had been forced up when his muscles had tightened around it like a vice, due to steriods. However, it made finding veins easier when giving him drugs so it was not considered a disadvantage. "Hold still. Or your book supply will be cut off, along with your access to writing utensils, and you will be held on withdraw for 10 hours."

Luzifer didn't reply, he made his face solemn like a mask so that they wouldn't see the blinding hatred he felt for them. He just had to endure this. It was the price he had paid for power. It would all be worth it in the end. Suddenly, it began to hit his system and he fell forward into the grasp of two soldiers who held his light, lithe shell between them easily. For now though, there was sleep and nightmares.

The scientist who had not been injecting drugs into Luzifer turned to Yoshiro, "Tell your captain, that, in the degree of a representitive of Research Division. I am sorry about the errors in the products running and destruction the creature caused. We will analyze it once we get it back to base." Never once in his speaking did he think about what he was doing when he called Luzifer "it". The act was natural after three years of working on the Imaginary Number's project. "If there are any major damage that resulted from its actions tell him to send Research Division the bill and we will reimburse him. Now if you please we will be returning PN 231 to R-Division."

As he finished the scientist gave a small motion and they dragged Luzifer out of the detention block and down the hall back to where the others were. The soldiers and the scientist that had drugged Luzifer, a man with white hair which seem to hover around his head like a nimbus of empty thoughts, moved on without stopping but the head scientist stopped with a quick snap of his feet. He gave a half bow from the waist to Katana to indicate their completion and then he fell in next to the other scientist to talk about specs for the latest condition process they would be testing on PN 231 over the next couple days to punish him for his failure. Not his actions... just the fact he hadn't succeeded at them.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 11-14-2006 at 01:30 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Cerea, whom had been trailing along Yoshiro, had some trouble restraining herself from killing each and every 'scientist' in the surounding area, instead allowing her fist to clench and unclench to release frustration. Sure, she had no love for Luzifer. In fact, she probably would have killed him if she hadn't been so buzy making sure the ship wouldn't blow up in their faces, but the way the scientists treated Luzifer struck a cord in her.

A lab-rat.

A freaking lab-rat.

With the way things were now it was no small wonder that Luzifer held little to no love for anyting but himself. He was all he could trust, anything else had probably drugged, tortured, taunted, laughed, tortured some more, laughed some more.

Luzifer's behaviour suddenly made a lot more sence.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs fought to keep her face straight, she already knew what teh scientist were for and could only feel sorry for lucifer. she knew she had been as much of a labrat as him only she got off easily but with this woman around things were gonna be complicated. cerea, yoshiro and as soon as she got the chance the captain would know the truth about her returned memories 'if she finds me acting any diffrently than she is used to she is gonna ask things' she thought. she forced herself to relax "do you also wish me to report to the research department Lieutenant" she also fell under research departent because of her computerized brain though she was now rather unhappy with it.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante walked down the hall way and turned to the left and walked about 3 doors down and entered the door to the right. When he walked in it was all dark, Dante flipped on a light as the door shut behind him. When the light came on there was nothing but high beams and a 500ft drop "This may keep me entertained." He said as he walked across one of the high beams. When he got to about the middle he sat down and looked up. "Hmm Quiet."

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sabel shuddered at the scientists but she really had no love for lucifer and that ablong with her want to go find her bed was enough to let it be. She nodded at Sumi with respect and said "If you will excuse me now I would like to leave" she said and not caring if she looked mad or disrespectful she left. Sumi and she had never been on good grounds since the day they met. Meeting her had summoned up her memories on her. She walked aimlessly through the halls and as usual many of the men stared at her as she walked past. She msiled to herself and said under her breath "It's so good to be home again". She passed Kyo. Then a man who looked like he had had enough. The man looked at her. Sabel used this to her advantage and said "Could you pretty please tell me who that is?" she said in her sultry bedroom voice. He blinked "I'm sorry but I-" He was cut off by Sabel who got just a little closer to him and said "Well why not surely a man like you could stand up to anything including angry superiors" He about stopped breathing "He's Yoko Kyo or Agent Bright" his vice was breathless as if just waiting for Sabel to pucker up and kiss him. SHe didn't but smiled "THank you you're very nice" she said and walked past him allowing her hand to brush him very slightly but just hard enough for him to know it was on purpose.

OOC:Yes finally I get the other part of Sabel into one post! WOO HOOOO go me any way I realize that the post is long but anywho go me!

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Kyo walked by Sabel and noticed that many of the male officers were looking at with great intrest. Sigh, Kyo kept going. 'God what prevs! I mean come on she isn't THAT great.' Kyo kept walking making sure not to miss a step. Within a few minutes he was at the hanger. He walked around still looking for Captian Ace. He gave up and asked a man where he was.

"Captain Ace is at the lab to send one of his members to the lab because he had problems in the las mission." The man said. Kyo crinched at the word lab. He had enough of those and didnt want to go back. Only for physicals and if really needed.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante got up from the balance room and walked out the door. He saw Kyo and mumbled to himself "He is new." He said as he walked by him and met up with Sabel "Who's the new kid?" He asked in a low voice.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Lol go you FMA997 *throws confetti* ^_________^

Shinku: Brazen looked grimly down at Zen "Lez guh." He said thickly. Oni nodded "Yes yes yes, now that our sleepy newcomer has desisted to delay our advance and has finally decided to join us, let us be off!" He smiled, a bit of an over-the-top sort of smile, towards Zen, and continued "Don't fall too far behind rookie! We would not wish for the old hag [referring to Vanity] to grow irritated!" He turned and fell in line next to Brazen, the twosome leading the way.

Finally they all three arrived in a large white room, just as blindingly white as the hallway. Thick, hard white seats were attached firmly to the ground in a circular position around a platform in the center. It looked to be some sort of meeting hall. Small circular windows outlooking the depth of space served as the only decorations on the walls. The overly pure look was nearly sickening, but those present showed no signs that the plainness was a bother. Whoever had designed this space port had wanted it to be extremely plain; perhaps it had been constructed in a rush, or maybe it was done so to leave no hint of evidence that anyone had ever lived in the confines of this colony.

As about thirty others followed in after them; bringing the grand total to what seemed to be in the 50-60's, the room suddenly quieted. The assortment of the characters present would have shocked anyone of normal living; these were no ordinary people. Some with oversized limbs, half their faces mutated, some with odd skincolors, hair or eye colors, and some who just looked entirely like a science expreiment gone horribly wrong. Oni and Brazen, who was half dragging Zen, pushed through the crowd and found seats. Everyone suddenly grew silent as a slit opened in the center of the platform, a pedestal arose out of the opening.

Vanity appeared, in a short black dress this time, a white fur coat of high value extended down to her ankles. "Greetings, all. On behalf of Master Carmine I am giving you your new mission. I know that we have deviated from protocol, because you all are not usually called here at the same time. However, we are manuevering into plan B, and this will take all of our forces." She paused, assessing the looks on the others faces. She continued after a moment, "Because of the lack of progress in finding the Key, we are required to gather more resources in order to broaden our searching abilities. Therefore, we are going to move into phase two ahead of schedule." She paused again, mumurs came from the crowd of spectators, all at once their voices filled the room. One female spoke up "Miss Vanity, how are we going to move into phase two without phase one completed? Phase one was to get the Key right, but we don't have it-"

Vanity held her hand up in protest "Yes, we are aware of that. This is where plan B comes along. It was set up should the retrieval of the Key prove too much for us. Our forces are strong, but limited. We will need to gather more forces." She was replied with nods of acknowledgment from the crowd. "So, plan B, as I was saying. We will enter phase two with an alternate energy source. It is not nearly as powerful as the Key, however it will make our demands known, and we will then have enough power to retrieve the Key following this. Then, we will be accepted again into society. We will be needed again. The universe will be ours, so long as we follow Master Carmine. Are you all willing to accept your mission?" She asked aloud, raising cheers of approval from the crowd "Good!" Vanity replied, causing the roar to die down "Your current mission is to follow Master Carmine to the home of the ultimate weapon. There, you will assist in preparations and retrieve the energy source. So-" She grinned "Everyone suit up, you're going to Meggido"

Whispers again filled the room as everyone filed out. Brazen and Oni exchanged glances "We're actually going on a mission alongside Master? This is huge!" Oni said with excitement. Brazen almost looked like he was smiling too. As they stood, suddenly Vanity's harsh tone made them stop "Oni! Brazen! Zen! You three aren't going anywhere yet!"
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-14-2006 at 09:04 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Zen was in a dazz most of the way to the area for the meeting. However when he was seated next to Oni he woke up and survived his surroundings. He found some of the people repulsive but still were like him. They just had it harder. Though he found it slightly ammusing about the the diffent people and the body. The people that will oppose us will have a hard time to defeat every single on of them. He did notice that many people were looking at him but Zen simply ignored them. Sighing, he waited for the meeting to start. When Vanity appeared he knew that she was the 'old hag' that Oni was talking about. He cringed when the woman barked at the three of them. He leaned over to Oni and whispered, "What did we do?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The scientist closest to Luzifer looked back at Babs, as his face furrowing as if noticing her for the first time, the other members of the escort stopping with him to allow him time to perform whatever function would prove necessary. He slipped a small handheld device out of his pocket out of which appeared a holographic key pad. His eyes went back up to Shadow looking at her with a penetrating glared and then realizing something began to type something, “A variant of that procedure.” A series of faces and names and numbers appeared on the screen in front of him, appearing to have no rhyme or reason to their placement save to him. He scrolled down some. His face cleared when he found what he was looking for, “Agent Shadow? We relinquished control of you to agent division after your operation was complete as is stipulated in article III section 3 clause 5 of the STAAR Charter, which stipulates that Research division cannot issue orders to personnel directly involved in combat situations as part of there main job description.” He then closed the device and slipped it back in his pocket, “However, if you are experiencing any systems errors, you may come with use to the R Division head quarters where we will get into touch with someone better suited to your classification, as R Division is allowed to perform repair functions on all products and people formally under its jurisdiction as the situation necessitates. However, I myself am not an expert in the field of cybernetics so there is little I myself can do here to repair any damage to your systems no matter how minor. As I mentioned, if you do require immediate attention then please come with us and we will make sure you are given to someone who can help you.” It was odd in a way, the man spoke with an easy friendliness to Babs – or for that matter anyone- which belied the hardness of his voice with which he had spoken to Luzifer. The syringe was still in his hands and he seemed unruffled by the fact that it was, seeing no problem in his treatment of the green-haired piece of weaponry in the slightest. In fact, since Luzifer had lost conciousness he had fairly well turned invisible as far as all members of the entourage, even those who now bore his frame- though to them he still existed in the sense of having mass his presence did not register to them visually.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

As Sumi introduced herself as the informations expert, Ryo couldn't help but think back to what Yoshiro said about this woman. [Pure evil, he says? I smell an ex-girlfriend.] He started smiling -- gladly, the smile doubled for sincere hospitality as he lifted his hand in return, gripping her small hand firmly in his own and giving a single shake. "We would be glad to have you with us, Lieutenant." He glanced back to the others on his team for relays of approval -- only to notice that everyone had already left for their own devices.

The suits that had accompanied the lieutenant came walking by with a very unconscious Luzifer in their hands. He had mixed feelings about his reacquisition by the RD -- theorizing a possibility that he would be a somehow modified version of himself on his return (that is, if he returned to the team) made him feel uneasy. Of course, his attitude and mode of operation were characteristcs of his that Ryo disagreed with. But he would've wanted to deal with one "normal" person rather than constantly rework his socialities because of some drug-induced schitzophrenia.

Cerea must've been inside with Yoshiro... so the only people left unaccounted for were Tourniquet and Mia. There was a faint shade of wonder in the back of his mind as to where she was. She was still his responsibility, wasn't she?

The captain refocused his attention on his newly-acclaimed advisor, combing his fingers through his haircrest. "So, Onyx wants an audience with me, huh? I'll keep that in mind." He clasped his hands behind his back and started at a slow pace out of the hangar bay, being mindful to keep his advisor close as he continued on. "To be perfectly honest, I fail to see why having a... supervisor... would be of any more benefit to us than we are already capable of. My agents have more than adequate facilities (mentally) to determine the usefulness of our information. I'm not totally convinced that having a supervisor is necessary..." He stopped abruptly in place, collecting himself coolly as he trained his eyes on hers and toning casually: "I don't even know your name."

OOC -- my, that was short. x_x I'll have to get into the swing of forwarding through this story too, I think.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- I think that's the shortest post you've made in like, forever LD o_O; *shock*

Anyhow, the only reason why I was being speedy is because this RP is planned to be 3 sagas long... so yeah, it's gonna be long, considering the last part is like, hugely long. Plus I want to hold everyone's interest, keep the story moving. Might make less ppl quit lol

Sumi: Inside, Sumi was raging, mainly at the thought of just being deemed unnecessary. As if she'd tell him about how she had swindled her way into the job, how she had swapped paperwork and re-written documents, how she had made it seem necessary to have an advisor, how she had gotten rid of the first candidate for the job by making him look like a conspirator. She had done all this because she had foreseen the benifit of working on the Shinku case, of working with Ryo himself. She reminded herself that she needed this [[I didn't step on all those people just to stop here!]] She plastered a look of humbleness on her face, something that she was also used to doing with superiors. Most of the time the fools were so full of themselves they didn't notice the difference anyways. "I myself am unsure why they would assign me to help a person who is as talented and as able as yourself captain. Anyhow, I'm Liuetenant Katana, but you may call me Sumi if you wish." Her smile widened att her attempt at flattery, but fell suddenly as she remembered something "Oh yes! I nearly forgot. There was one more thing I have to tell you, involving you and the KEI project. Tomorrow at noon there is to be a Weapon's Demonstration. Competitor's are to be projects KEI and MARTIS, I don't know if you've heard of project MARTIS yet captain, although I am sure Councilman Onyx will help clear it up for you. Anyhow, your attendance is mandatory, because you are in charge of KEI's development. It seems as if funding for both projects isn't going well, so they're going to make a cut. Whichever is of less use will be scrapped." She said the words without much care to the subject, and shrugged slightly "So anyhow, R-D has requested that KEI be returned immediately because it needs to be put back in hybernation." She broke eye connection for a moment "After all, it's not being used or anything, there's not much use for it out here." She looked back at him "Where is it anyways?"

Mia: Almost as if she was answering Sumi's question, Mia suddenly appeared in the cockpit door. "Captain" she said, loudly enough to halt the twosome's advance. She brushed past Sumi without so much as a glace, stopping in front of Ryo "I am requesting, so long as my services are of no further use, that I may be dismissed" She then acknowledged Sumi's existence, giving her a momentary sideways glance. She performed a brief scan to ascertain just who she was, then returned her gaze to Ryo awaiting his answer.

Yoshiro: As Yoshiro watched the scientists leave, he realized that Cerea was nearby. "Oh, hey Cerea" He was silent for a moment, then spoke up "I gotta say I'm half relieved that we're rid of him... but still..." He didn't say more, there was no need. He already knew that she felt the same way. Had it been anyone except the bastard who had just tried to kill them all off... He yawned loudly, suddenly realizing how tired he was. "I'm about to go to bed... you wanna come with?" He said, coupled with a wink. He knew Cerea didn't swing his way, but like he could resist asking anyways.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-15-2006 at 02:03 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante after standing for a couple of minutes of standing he walked down the hallway and walked into the captains office only to look at Sumi again "Hmph." he said closing his eyes "Ryo sir." He saluted "I would like to know if there is anything for me to do." He glanced around the room and thought for a moment about Ryo and Sumi I smell an ex-girl friend. he thought while smirking under his face mask.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs kept from glaring at the scientist who used a scanner pad on her. she knew the procedure "my computer had no real important erros i did have a virus but my computer already destroyed"she blinks when he acted friendly and kept from punching him in the face. with what right were they so nice to her while lucifer was treated like a labrat "the only reason i asked the qeustion if i also needed to report to research devision is because i am sort of a exception of the normal driods" she pulled the flesh colored glove of her robot hand and revealed her serial "i am a H.D a humanoid droid which means though my brain is mechenical most of my body is stil flesh and blood"she pulled the glove back on and looked at him. She blinked for a moment "i wanted to know if i should report to research for a fyshical checkup not mechanical"she looked passsed him to yoshiro and the back to the scientist.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Before Sabel had a chance to answer Dante he was going down another hallway. She shrugged and continued on her way. One of the men she passed bean to follow her. He said "Well I see the beautiful Agent Rose is back again. How have you been?" Sabel barely gave him a glance just said "You're too kind now please stop following me" He tutted "Oh no you haven't answered me yet Sabel". She stopped abruptly and turned to face him "I would appreciate it if I could be alone now!" her voice echoed down the hallway. He crossed his arms "Why are you treating me like I'm an ex? You and I both know that we haven't tried going out yet" Sabel said under breath "Maybe there's a reason for that". He heard her "Once again I ask why are you treating me like an ex?" Sabel didn't answer just brushed past him to try and find someone anyone who might be able to help her. She got back to where Yoshiro and Cerea were. The man dropped back "Now why are you back here?"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Closed Thread

Thread Information