AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Everyone in the crowd had been making complaints about the level of visibility in the dome. The kick-up of dust and vaporized metal particles made it nearly impossible to see; the disabling of most of the cam-droids made it difficult to scope out a viable viewpoint, and even then the functioning droids' lenses weren't enough to compete with the opaque conditions of the battle field.

Everyone was complaining... expect for Ryo. His cybernetic implant had locked onto the signatures of both KEI and MARTIS, able to confirm their positions without trouble. Further equipped with a haze filter, their physical shapes were able to be discerned, though he could only see silohuettes of their profiles. There wasn't any need for him to look at the holoscreens. For being so far away from the action, he was surprisingly able to see things from a "front-row" perspective.

The conditions had cleared up, and Ryo, half expecting her to be intact, was relieved to see her emerge from the ruin, unscathed. MARTIS layed in a heap, its lower torso rendered utterly useless, its legs having been compacted into a volume one tenth it's former glory. The captain mentally applauded her handicraft -- the use of the pillars had done a odious number on the overgrown weapon, dents and electrical ruptures prevalent upon its metallic carapace. It was a wonder MARTIS was even functioning, with sparks spitting in all directions.

[Way to go, Mia.]

Though he soon became aware of an exchange between the two combatants... it was hard for Ryo to make out the words. Though MARTIS must've not agreed with what was being discussed. Words flashed across its eye-lens, and like a photo flash, it had crushed its titanium fist right into Mia like a cobra snapping up a mouse. The captain forced himself to stay calm.

There was a mechanical groaning, and Mia soon muscled the attack over her head, ripping the offending appendage off of MARTIS and smacking him with such morbid gratification that it even registered a hearty laugh from Ryo. "That's something you don't see everyday..." He smiled openly to Sumi and Cromwell, though their lack of shared excitement caused him to squash his expression. His focus was soon drawn to a shudder in the dome's infrastructure. MARTIS, with a turn of the weaponoid's back, was being hailed as a tally on Mia's score.

There was a collective roar in the stadium. Ryo could feel it filling his ears, and he had to admit to a certain satisfaction in destruction... though it was short lived. Cromwell and the others spoke of a good show. [Oh, if only you people had the conscious to realize what was going on here...] Though it was universally accepted. The fight was over.

... But it wasn't.

Ryo was already being informed of MARTIS's last resort, and he quickly stood up from his seat and paced to the window as the Dematerialization Cannon discharged. Mia put herself in the lion's mouth, halting the beam with a containment field. Ryo stood, resolute: the backlash of opposing energies was causing the whole stadium to shake, even creating rippling effects in the remaining protective barriers that were left to guard the audience.

Mia's containment fields failed. [.. No..] He was sure that the battle would end in a double casualty, but Mia was quick to prove him, and everyone else otherwise. The use of anti matter to absorb the blast... the activation of her pendant to reduce everything in the arena to dust and particles... It was so awesome as to defy any and all realms of possibility, making everything a blur to be remembered.

Ryo clenched his teeth in excitement and reeled his fist back, silently praising the ash-covered Mia as she stood victorious on the field. He became oblivious to everything around him, the cheers and gripes, the ecstatic movements of the audience... No, there was only her, deserving of all admiration in the ISS.

He placed his gloved hand upon the window and smiled softly to himself, looking down to the weaponoid. [Great job, Mia...]
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs closed her eyes as luzifer past by her, the roaring of the victory of mia didn't really mean much to her. she knew she had awaken something in luzifer he thought was long gone. Sighing she aplaused as she walked back to the others but stopped and closed her eyes for a minute or two. she opened them again and blinked babs nodded as she went through her programs information and stood behind yoshiro looking at him she smiled.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Cerea was applying more and more pressure to her crossed arms as the fight continued. It was obvious to anyone who was watching that MARTIS was definetely not following the rules of conduct. It was applying all its force to completely anihalate Mia from existence. Still, she could not falter. She would not falter.

When the final blast came, and Mia still stood, Cerea let out a shaky breath of relief. She quickly comminicated with her brothers, all of whom were very impressed by Mia's destructive capabilities,
    and Babs. [keep your atention, if aything is going to happen, it will be between here and a few hours.]
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

"ALRIGHT MIA!" Dante said excitively. This was the first time he was jumping up and down clapping. He caught himself doing so and then stopped, sat back down in his chair, crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "I mean...good job Mia you did well." He said chuckling. "Who am I kidding that was an awsome fight!"

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs nodded towards cerea the battle was maybe over but a possible war stil loomed. she remembered ryo wished to talk and turned to dante who was aparantly extremely happy mia had won "dante can i please borrow your communicator for a minute?i left mine at the base" she smiled sweetly shadow aparantly acted wel noone asked anything.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante glanced at Babs and nodded "Yes of course" He said pulling it out of the side of his pocket. He held it out and nodded "I'm not going to ask why you need it, so here you go." He said dropping it into her hands.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She smiles as she takes it "i just need to contact the captain for a moment" she looked up ryo's number and pressed the connect button. sitting down as she waited to be answered.

the young scientist sat in his room again "i'm in deep trouble, in really dep trouble"he looked at the camer to the empty room and frowned "hey it isent my fault they don't answer"she grumbled a bit silently

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Luzifer leaned back in the chair of the relatively empty transit car. He was one among a handful of people traveling to the Research Division headquarters. However, once they arrived each would diverge their own way. Perhaps, by chance, a couple would be heading the same and would start some awkward conversation and then seperate hoping never to see the other again. For now, though everyone ignored everyone else. No one paid attention to the scythe on his back just as he paid no attention to the guns that were frequently sported on the hips of others. This was STAAR headquarters after all, weapons were ubiquitous. Thus, no one cared about anyone else, they were too consumed in their own lives.

He found it ironic. Right now he was an equal with everyone. To them he was just another person taking the mass transit system to his place of work, perhaps being judged more dedicated or focused for not being at the Weapons Demonstration but in all he was the same as everyone else. He was worthy of neither note nor condemnation. It was humerous in away. As the lights from the structures flashed rapidly alternating pulses of light and dark he smirked. Here, he was not looked down upon. Not regarded with either contempt or pity. In a way he liked that. He was left alone in all consuming anonymity. A bright light flashed through the window, brighter then the others and then the car went into a tunnel and was plunged into a palpable darkness.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro noticed Babs looking at him and grinned back, having felt glad that she had returned. He didn't know why, but he liked having her around, and had been wondering where she was while he had been entertaining the twin girls at his side. Which reminded him... "Oye, girls, so how about we get that party started, eh??" The twosome stood and nodded replying "Sure! Hey, can we bring our girlfriends too?" Yoshiro blinked. Obviously they meant other girls, that were just friends, right? "Eh, you saying girlfreinds, or girlfriends...?" The girls exchanged glances "Well, girlfriends silly! Like, girls that we're going out with romantically. What'd ya think?" Yoshiro about fell on his face. Seemed like every cute girl these days was falling for other girls. And this tidbit of information just shot his whole day.

"Eh... now that I think about it... we have alot of training to do and... we couldn't possibly be able to have that party... eh heh" The twins exchanged glances "But... I thought..." Yoshiro instantly waved them away, "Now now, you girls have a great night! Maybe I'll catch you around--" He was about to say their names, but he couldn't remember them, "Uh, baiii!!"

Turning over to Babs, Cerea, Dante, Sabel, and Kyo, he sighed deeply "Sooo, you guys up for a party or what?"

Sumi: Sumi was immensely frustrated with the results. She had counted on the weaponoid being destroyed, after all the fem-bot didn't look all that impressive. Still, she supposed that it was better for it to be around, after all, beings that Ryo was charged with it's care it drew more attention to him. And using him was her ticket to a promotion. At least, she hoped so. She sighed inwardly, thinking of what Ryo would probably like to hear. Putting on a smile she spoke up; "What a wonderful battle! Very impressive, to say the least, I am sure your guidance has really helped in it's progression." She paused, then continued "Yes, the weaponoid is quite strong. Actually, it's debatable whether or not it should even exist at all, isn't it?" She said the last sentence with a casual conversational tone, but it was no doubt very suggestive.

Randomnesss: Half of those in the audience and in the Head Division booth bore the same feelings in the matter as Sumi. Should a weapon that powerful exist? What if it went out of whack and started killing everyone or something? There were those of the spectators that feared it's power, those that admired it, and then those that wished to use it. The feelings were as mixed as a melting pot.

Dr. Alfonse and his assistant had already took off without much notice immediately after MARTIS's destruction. However, one person did note their departure. Councilman Cromwell immediately excused himself after Sumi's statement. "If you two would pardon me, I have Head Division matter to take up. Thank you for your company today Ryo, we'll have to do this again sometime. Oh yes, and Councilman Onyx told me to remind you to meet with him today, as he wasn't able to show up here himself." He tilted his head in a farewell and bade a solemn good bye. It was incredibly unusual for his character, most of the time the young councilman was bubbling over with sociality and humor. However, whenever it came to business, Cromwell was noted for posessing another persona, a serious and threatning one at that.

He made his way to the scientist, greeted by the surrounding silence. Everyone else was heading the oppossite way, towards the shuttles. He chuckled lightly to himself; Alfonse was most likely planning to get even with the weaponoid or something silly like that.

Cromwell met them quickly, and halted their advance with a kind "Yo! Guys wait up!" Waving he neared the surprised scientist and his assistant. "Now, you left without saying goodbye, not very polite, ya know?" Alfonse growled. He wasn't gonna take this councilman's bs, not after all this. "You may be a councilman, but you're still young and new. Don't expect me to lick the boot of an inferior man such as yourself just because you have a fancy title. Now leave us be, we have other business to attend to..." Alfonse turned around, but was immediately stopped by a firm hand grasping his shoulder.

"Ahh, I have business as well. You see, I have a request for you..."

Moments later...

Dr. Alfonse quickened his pace, forcing his assistant to nearly run to keep up. [[Stupid Councilman... thinks he's all high and mighty and can threaten me... still, I have to give him what he wants... bastard!! I can't believe how this all turned out today... I'll get even, I swear it!!]] He passed a few droids, wondering momentarilly what the purpose of them remaining in these halls was; no one else was located in them anymore.

Ignoring that thought, he focused on the more pressing matter. His assistant interrupted his thoughts "Sir, how do you plan on getting rid of that foul weaponoid? After all, it's alot stornger than us... and, now that MARTIS is..." She didn't continue, Alfonse's teeth had clenched at the mention of MARTIS, so she decided not to press it. He finally replied. "After the fight with MARTIS, no doubt the machine will do what it's programmed to do. The most logical thing. Power down. It'll be recharging it's systems, which makes it vulnerable. All it'll take is a gunshot to the head. We just need to follow it and as soon as it powers down..." He waved a hand in the air, holding a pulse pistol "Boom. Without the weaponoid project, STAAR will need another weapon. That's where I come in! They'll have me build another MARTIS, because there's no possible way to build another KEI!! It's genius!!!" He chuckled madly, and for a second his assistant wondered if he had gone insane. She just nodded as they continued down the hall towards the weaponoid's exit point.

Mia: Mia stepped onto the platform that had marked her entry, and was lowered back into the depths of the tunnels below. She navigated through them quickly this time, having been released of all thought. The state of mind she had been in before and during battle had dissapated, and she was as mechanical as she had ever been. Returning to the room that she had last been in with the scientists, she stood quietly wishing to wait for further orders.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-03-2006 at 01:27 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs smiled at yoshiro when she looked up from the comunicator "aww see it positive yoshiro you stil have us" she brushed a hair away as she glances at doctor alphonse and his asistance making a mental notet o tell her driod brothers and sisters to keep a eye on them.

The young scientist called the ultimate number or so to say the one he rather not used he sighed "doctor alphonse i need to speak to you please answer" he grumbbled a bit.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante nodded and smirked at Yoshiro "Yeah I'm up for a party, Actually I want to party!" He said changing his hand into a gun "What about those girls? They coming? Or did I get there number for no reason?" He said laughing "Im just messing with you man." He said laughing.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Cerea bit her lower lip. Mia had walked out of visual range, and even though two of her brothers were stalking the lab coats, she did not feel at all at ease. [I'm going to recon] he transimtted as she activated a mechanism which he hadn't used in a long time. Fractioning the light, bending it to go around her rather then bounce of her, Cerea seemed to disapear from the naked eye. Her stealth field generator now online, she leaped down the arena and followed Mia. She slipped into the room after her ad quetly remained close to the door opening, guarding for any attack.

it was then that one of her brothers transmitted a message. [Statement: It would seem that your assumptions were correct. Doctor Alphonse did not take well to the destruction of his MARTIS, and plans to assasinate KEI. Though the manner in which he chose is most unoriginal. Killing her in her sleep.]

Cerea clenched her fist. I knew it! [stay on target. Watch for any possible backup. I'll remain here and guard the entrance.]
    RPG bios (click for more info):

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On the Seeraol's excercise room, which was dominated by several large training mats circled by excercise equipment, About twenty off-duty crew members were watching in earnest as their commanding officers squared off.

Vorr and Uryyls held out their right arms, fingers spread wide, at each other, fingers meshing. They both assumed a fighting stance, still with hands meshed.

The acting Master of Bouts clearly and loudly said: "Hei deu!."

Both fighters pushed off that grip, and rushed into each other swinging. Uryyls swung his leg in a wide arc at Vorr, who countered by throwing his shoulder at the leg and then making a darting punch to his opponent's midsection.

Uryyls allowed himself to lose his balance and fall on his back, curling up then launching out with a quick "reflex kick," suddenly straightening his leg at his partner. The kick met it's mark in in the space under Vorr's ribs.

A gush of air was forced out Vorr's gills, but he grabbed Uryyl's foot before he could pull away, using it to keep his feet. He then pushed the limb away and moved so that he was bent over Uryyls, arms spread wide in an exxagerated clap. He yelled out: "Loui'meyou," which meant "Death blow."

Vorr straightened, and helped his friend up. Money was exchanged between the off-duties. "<I'm going to go hit the shower.>" Vorr said as he walked off. "<Don't kill them all.>" He said as an order to his XO.

As he stepped out of the sonic-shower in bathroom, his eye caught the holo-projector and Thinker tank sitting by his desk. "When are they going to call?" he mused to himself as he slipped back into officer's uniform.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when cerea disapeared babs clutched her head a bit as a small headache waas forming 'are those people never gonna stop' she thought sighing as the headache sank away. she looked at the communicator 'come on captain' she thought.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: "TSK!" Yoshiro hissed in reply to Dante's statement "You lil snot, think you're soooo smooth with the ladies!" He rolled his eyes dramatically, then laughed to let Dante know that he was only joking. "Yeah, we need a party. I'm beat from all this 'work' stuff I've been doing! Heh heh"

Yoshiro popped up next to Babs and started hopping around from one foot to the next "Oooh oooh you're tryin'ta get in touch with Ryo, eh?? Ask him about the parrrrty!!"

Random; err, Scientists: Dr. Alfonse with his assistant trailing behind, nearing their destination. He was laughing like a maniac, which was creeping his assistant out more. [[He really is going nuts...]] she thought to herself. She hesitated before speaking; "Uhh, sir, do you really think this is going to work? After all, I have the PlugIns, those should be enough to take care of it, right?" PlugIns were cartridges that functioned as "upgrades" to ordinary weapons. There were all sorts being produced in RD lately, non-major AW upgrades were usually fashioned via the PlugIn systems, as was many of MARTIS's functions. The newest set yet was Plug-In's for plasma pistols, but they were still in testing phases. These particular ones that Alfonse's assistant had in her posession were plasma-pistol PlugIns, and were actually some of MARTIS's original beta versions. Alfonse scoffed in reply to her query "PISH-POSH!! I am a genius scientist!! Are you questioning my logic?! If we used those, there would be a big racket!! Unless you want to get caught!! SHEESH!" His assistant just sighed in reply. Yeah, he had gone 'over the edge' for sure...

OOC- Blahhh... I'll put Head Division's part in my next post, sorry Opp. And Shinku for the next post too. I'm feeling horrible today. I'm off to take a nap first. Also, Opp plz reply to my last pm to you so I know we're on the same wavelength with this whole "thing" comin up. Thx.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-05-2006 at 12:52 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Luzifer was back in his cell, the pernatural quiet of it was very condusive for thinking however, specific thoughts elluded him. They had for years now. Not long ago- not very long ago- he would be working on some arcane equation or concept but for the past couple of years his focus on such matter had been low. He normally sleep-read a few books every week but they rarely stimulated him out of his somber stated of mind. He wonder it if should bother him... probably.

He opened his eyes as the younger scientist, Simon, walked in.

The creature, PN 231, was leaning calmly against a wall. During his more carefree moments he often mused about what defacing acts had caused each of the different Grigori to be sentenced to death and what their lives had been life before that, before they became among the proverbially dead. A precious few, like the former Asmodai, had always given him the impression that they had been fairly normal once, that one lapse of judgement had caused him to forfeit his soul. In fact, some scientist, him among them, considered PN 925 and had referred to him as he. However, because of the iN project he was still quite inhuman despite his relativly admirable nature. So they referred to him as a "he" in the same sense an average person refers to their pet as a "he". He in the sense of male but not on the same plane as when "he" refers to a human because of some intangible lacking on the part of the animal. The lacking of a soul. Thus was Asmodai. Possessing of some of the sweeter parts of human character but now completely lacking a soul. Still, despite the beastiality of Asmodai's character he was still relatively human making it quite shocking that he had been consumed by the Flaw. It really hammered home the point to Simon that these were not humans, no matter how they looked and no matter how many aspects of human character they passed and no matter that they once had been human. The human in them was dead now. They were corpses with the minds of animals still beating flush and flowing within them. That was but one arguement, and a very persuasive one, that these creatures were not human.

When he looked at PN 231 however, he never felt such doubt. It was a case in point of the argument. He never saw the now Luzifer (in fact, the only Luzifer, it was the only one of the original 7 Grigori to still be allive) as having made any lapses in judgement to end up on death row save perhaps whatever had gotten it caugtht. He despised dealing with the creature above all other things. It was loathsome and borderline demonic. No... full demonic.

Luzifer's frozen purple eye glazed over to him and Simon felt a shiver go up his spine."Failure I take it?"

"In that I doubt she's going to stop. Success in that I delivered the worthless message. She is...indominable up to and past the point of idiocy."

Simon shuddered with frustration, while in this case the woman's determination was causing immense problems for the whole system of STAAR, such stubbornness and dedication to ones beliefs was a human viture and indeed far from "idiocy". The fact that Luzifer could not see the admirable traits in its enemies probably doomed it to failure. However, Luzifer wouldn't view it as a failing, it probably thought his objectivity and completely apathy to more ethics a positve boon. "I feared as much. Its a pity to destroy her after all. I don't like having to kill people."

"..." Luzifer didn't say anything. He felt it was the only logical course of action. Besides, Killing her would be fun.

A voice flooded the laboratory from several speakers intermittently spread out through the ceiling of the hallways "Simon Magus/ Report/ 9th Cicle/ Asm" The PA system words smashed out like car crashes above the dull grinding hiss of background static.

Simon turned and left. He didn't need to excuse himself from Luzifer's presence since the beast wasn't even an actual human. He would deal with the rogue CQ unit later. right now he had a more important matter to deal with. Saving a soul. or at least, helping to save souls in the future.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante laughed at what Yoshiro said and then glanced at Babs "Yes ask him about the party!" He said happily "If he gives us work lets rebel!" He then grabbed a cookie from a near by snack vender, then watched as another one with popcorn came by "Ill be right back." He said running after the guy "Hey come back with my popcorn!" He said when the guy stopped. He took the popcorn from the guy and then flipped him a quarter "There ya go."

OOC: Dante has a random mood swing after the flashback.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 12-04-2006 at 05:28 AM.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel almost had to laugh as she listened to Dante and Yoshiro banter. She was just able to hold back the laugh tough she said to Yoshiro "After that fight I think a party would be a wonderful idea" She smiled watching Dante follow a guy saying comething about popcorn.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Ryo watched as Mia was lowered back into the labrynthine dungeon below the dome, frowning slightly to himself. For all the praise in the world, it appeared that she was still as emotionless as ever. Though he could hear the murmurs of the scientists left in the room, regarding her existance as a potential threat to all live in the ISS. His lips twisted wickedly at the thought. Would they not think the same thing, if MARTIS had won instead?

Sumi was talking to him -- the captain gave a wordless nod to Cromwell at his departure -- and Ryo, having heard Sumi's query, might've not recognized her curiousity for what it was. "It's a very good question," he began as he started walking with Sumi out of the booth to the grav-lift. "I know everyone's got mixed feelings about her existence... why she looks human, and how it's possible for her to have all of that strength... y'know people are terrified of that. And while it might makes sense for someone to turn their noses to something that seems that monstruous..." He rubbed at his neck, fishing for an answer. "I don't know. Maybe it's not a matter of whether KEI should be alive or not. Maybe someone should think about what choices were given to her before she was turned into what she is."

He sighed softly to himself. About that time, his communicator vibrated. He gave a reassuring glance to Sumi as he replied. "Ace here." He saw who it was on the other end. "Shadow. Heh." There came the smile of familiarity. "Something up?"
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Blahhh sorry I don't have enough time to post right now, but I was excited to share something with all of you right-quick. I'll edit this post later and add my parts, unless someone else makes a post then I'll add a new post.

Anywho, cuz I luff ya allz so much, I made new agent cards. I know some of you will keep the old ones [like red prolly will] but when I was making Emo's and LadyWolf's I was just like, what the heck, I'll make some for everyone.

The only person I'm missing is Vorridian because I'm waiting on him to gimme info for his character for the drawing. But yeah, all of the pics used for these cards are from the ones I drew, so enjoy. If you use em, great, if not, great. I just wanted to make 'em anywho ^____^

Click the name to view;

Mia
    Ryo
    Yoshiro
    Cerea
    Luzifer
    Sabel
    Dante
    Babs
    Zen
    Kyo
    Claramice

OH~ And if you're wondering what the "K2C" thing in the corner is, It's the acronym for "Key to the Cosmos". Left out the 'the', but hey, it looks better this way. So yeah. =3
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-05-2006 at 07:23 AM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc mia if you have vorridians picture please send it through for the wallpaper series.

Babs glanced for a momet to sumi who stood behind ryo "nothing is up captain i merely wanted to know if you wished to see me before or after the party" she looks to the others "and the others wanna know about the party'" she smiled.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC: Nespa... *points to post above yours* I said Vorridians was the only one I didn't have... xD But, when it gets done I'll get to you mmkay?

Yoshiro: Yoshiro was caught off guard by Dante's mood swing. As he watched Dante chase after some stray vendor he couldn't help but chuckle inwardly; when they had first met the guy he hardly said 2 words.

Yoshiro's attention immediately switched back towards Babs and the communicator in her hand. Ryo had just come up. Yoshiro squeezed his head net to Bab's so that they were cheek-to-cheek, "OYE!! Ryo, you'd better not be ditchin us, and by the wa---" He paused. Something out of the corner of his eye had totally thrown him for a loop. Well, not something, persay, more like someone. Sumi. His facial features contorted with a look of pure fear and disgust, and he shrunk away without another word. However, he was incredibly curious as to why Ryo was with the devil-woman in the first place. He'd have to ask later.

Mia: In the silence of the security lobby room that was the passageway leading to the underground tunnels of the dome, Mia continued to wait. She had processed an ocular scan and noted that the Head Scientist Kramer was indeed merely 4 kilometers from her location.

Her eyes darted to a particular spot in the room momentarily. A spot that a certain unseen person was stealthily positioned, suggesting that Mia knew the person was present there. However, the weaponoid said nothing and turned again towards the door. Because at that moment, the door rose open, and a middle-aged man known as Dr. Kramer, Research Division's HD of the KEI project. He was alone, the other scientists of the project must have went their seperate ways.

Clearing his throat, he spoke to the blonde female before him in a stady, yet somewhat uncomfortable tone. "KEI, I was speaking with Head Division to get an assessment of your further orders. It appears that, since you were successful in the demonstration, you are now cleared for use by Agent Division. You will be fully integrated within team 01 to add to their weapon use, and you will be called upon to return to Research Division for upgrades and reconnasaince purposes. For now, you are placed under direct care of Captain Ace, and you'll be stationed in Agent Division and reside amongst other agents, as they do not posess accurate accomodations for you. However I'm certain you were built to take care of yourself. Do you understand?" He paused, bringing his eyes level with that of the weaponoid, waiting for a response. She looked almost normal... but he was a man of science, and he knew better.

"Acknowledged. I will proceed to confirm this set of orders with Head Division, and for now proceed to the destination point you have instructed me to report to." She passed him, her blonde hair floating gently behind her as her metalic boots clacked against the floor sounding her leave. Kramers voice stopped her though before she left; "KEI, I wish to congratulate you for your victory. You.. saved alot of lives today, too, by stopping that dematerialization ray.." His praise was overly-strained, though he doubted that a machine like her would notice anyways.

She had stopped, and did not turn but merely voiced a response. "I did as was requested by me of Head Division councilman Percinna. The rules of engagement were that under no circumstances were civilians allowed to be harmed. By destroying MARTIS's functionability, I indirectly caused the dematerialization ray to missfire. Therefore, I was merely computing a logical response to correct my error. That was all."

With that she took her exit, leaving behind a humbled scientist.

Two forms danced along the shadows receeding Mia's form. They were not too skilled in stealth, but due to the fact that their appearance was the same as all others in RD, and that there were few people still left in Dome G-1, they went by unnoticed by most.

Head Division: Councilwoman Percinna along with many of the other Head Division members had just arrived in their offices after the demonstration. Many of them were still in a heated debate over KEI and MARTIS. As each of them in turn returned to their own sectors, a few choice members followed councilwoman Percinna to one of the Head Division council-rooms. They were to be discussing the supposed impending threat by the AI with the Selvadt Diplomat today.

Arriving in the council-room they took their respected seats, some tapping a keypad on their right which led to small silvery metallic machines to rise from hidden compartments in the table that miracuously produced hot mugs of steaming coffee in minutes. There were four of the eleven councilman total, Councilwoman Percinna at her head seat, councilmen Xavier and two other unidentified HD members, one male, one female, surrounding her. She cleared her throat and began in her tight and authoratical voice; "We have congregated here today upn request from councilman Onyx to review the Selvadt Diplomat's warnings of distress in regards to the future of the ISS. Beings that all threats are taken with serious attentiveness yet extreme caution, I suggest that you listen carefully my friends and do not forget that we are a diplomatic union and we are to present ourselves with goodwill to our alien bretheren. That being said, I will engage real-time holo-conversational systems now.

Fiddling with a control panel before her a massive holoscreen flickered to life and levitated above the far end of the table, emitting a blank picture. She patched the necessary coordinates for the transmission to be recieved on the Selvadt ship and waited for a reply.

Adding more.....
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-05-2006 at 10:08 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Those look pretty cool Mia!

Dante stopped after he recieve his popcorn and then looked down "I have no idea what has gotten into me.." He said then looking up "I'm not sure what it is...but it's very annoying." he then looked around for Mia "Hey where is Mia anyway??" He said looking around. "You would think we could congratulate her or something."

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

IN ZEN'S MIND

Nez fell to the ground holding his stomach. Just before he could hit Eli, Eli stopped him and punched him in the stomach. Gasping for breath Nez staggard to his feet. "Pathetic." Eli said. "All this time and you still cant take a punch from me. Oh well." Eli said before kicking Nez to the ground. He walked up to him and picked him up by the neck started to choke him. After awile he threw Nez and slammed him into the wall. Smiling he then went back to where he was thinking that he had killed Nez.

Nez body sturred and he slowly got up. The shadows protected him from Eli's sight and silently he slipped away from him.

OUTSIDE ZEN'S MIND

Zen walked back with a soda in his hand and sat down. Looking back at Oni he said, "Did I miss anything?"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: OMG Mia those are awesome! mine goes in my sig along with the old one
    BIC:Sabel really was trying hard not to laugh at Dante when he came back. But like when she had struggled with the plant in tht pot seh couldn't help it. First a little giggle popped out then she ened having to catch her breath. SHe caught the look on Dante's face and said "And I remember when you barely said two words"
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Closed Thread

Thread Information