AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Key to the Cosmos

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- WOW. So, I believe this is about the 6th or 7th time I've re-typed this thing. My internet is either being lame, or it's the site, but I can't seem to make a darn post x_X;; Well, at least it finally went through now...

Yoshiro: Yoshiro nodded at Dante's words "Oye, right-o! We'll set this party up, and then later when Ryo gets there you guys can all witness me laying the smackdown on him!" He exclaimed in a joking tone, though his expression would insinuate that he was quite serious. He led the way out of his quarters, the door shifting upwards to allow them passage out into the hall. As Yoshiro rushed out without looking, he bumped straight into Babs.

"Oye! Babsy, you're just in time. We were just heading to meet up with Mia and Cerea over at the--" he trailed off suddenly, catching Bab's expression for the first time. She looked upset about something. "Eh, Babsy, is something the matter?" he asked her suspiciously.

Onyx: The councilman reclined back in his chair as he listened to Ryo speak. Sipping at his coffee [[blargh! stupid coffee!]] he occassionally nodded to comfort Ryo with the knowledge that he was actually listening to him. However, what he had found drew most of his attention was how tired the man looked. In fact, Onyx felt tired just looking at him. Though Ryo had obviously taken the effort to make it unnoticable, here, sitting directly across from him and with plenty of time to scrutinize, Onyx picked it his exhaustion easilly.

"...this wouldn't happen to be in regards to the KEI project, would it?" The councilman chuckled. "Ahh Ryo, you were closer when you were speaking of your missing agent." Now that he thought about it though, the second part of what he was to ask Ryo did partially involve the project, but that would be thought of later.

"Allow me to explain. An agent going missing is a serious issue... you've never had this happen to you before, but usually there are strict protocols when calculating a response to such an event. A meeting is set up with a member of HD, you then have to answer a series of questions in person to determine the details of the capture so that further action could be taken... it's a painstaking process." He leaned forward, setting down the mug of coffee and rested his elbows on the table. Normally a lower member of HD would be conducting such meetings, certainly not a councilman. But Onyx had particularly taken this task up himself.

The councilman wasn't about to bother with the usual procedures. He had already read the reports, and trusted Ryo enough that he knew he would have done anything to prevent the capture of his teammate. Onyx was satisfied with that thought, and found it unnecessary to inquire about something he felt was already answered.

Clearing his throat, he continued. "Ahhh, anyhow, we can squash all that and move right along. It's a good thing you desire the return of your agent, Ryo. You'll soon have your opportunity, I can assure you. Let me go on to say that you're not missing just one agent. It seems as if Agent Tourniquet has gone missing as well. He didn't turn in his report, he missed all of his scheduled meetings for the past few days, and according to keypad access records he hasn't been in his room since before your mission."

"Of course more research was done, and we pulled data from the weaponoid's files. According to KEI's os, Agent Tourniquet left your ship quite some time after your mission. I doubt he was captured, my guess is that he turned tail and bailed on his position in STAAR."
    "Still, a report has already been issued to AD that if either Agent Crimson or Tourniquet are spotted, they are immediately to be taken in for question, and if that proves impossible... well, you know. They will be 'relieved' of their position, so to say..."

He trailed off, finding himself eyeing how Ryo was reacting to this information. He continued, not wanting to allow the young man too much time to worry about this newfound information. "Ryo, like I was saying about opportunity... have you heard of the Shinku yet? They are our most prominent threat at the moment. The Shinku are a clan of hybrids, who intend to force the ISS into war and chaos. They believe doing so will revenge on those who created them, and make them feel needed by humanity, and not cast aside. To them, they are a higher species and they feel they should be put above humans as their leaders. Their plan to achieve this is by harnessing the power of some sort of supreme weapon, but our only present clue is that it is located somewhere labeled 'Megiddo'. According to our spy, they are heading there now..."

Onyx took a breather and leaned back in his chair, then continued, "In fact, it was members of the Shinku that intercepted your team during your last mission. They are the ones who kidnapped Agent Crimson. And so you know, he is alive and well, according to our spy in the Shinku ranks. However... Agent Crimson has actually joined the Shinku in their schemes, so... that may make your next mission difficult..."

"You see, Team 01's newest mission is the retrieval of Agent Crimson and, if possible, the destruction of the Shinku's weapon. The hope is that once you re-recruit Agent Crimson, he will be able to assist you with the second half of your mission. Really, it wouldn't be wise to send anyone else besides you, you happen to be the only one with a positive connection to the man out of everyone in this entire agency."

"With that said, I'm also obligated to reveal to you that you are to recieve a replacement teammate for Agent Tourniquet. She goes by the alias Agent Stealth, and though she is rather young for a STAAR agent, she's fairly skilled in certain techniques. She should be on her way here to meet you soon, actually."

Onyx paused and cleared his throat, giving Ryo some time to gather all of this information given to him. It was alot to take in, but the councilman wasn't finished yet. This was the necessary part, but what he really wished of Ryo to do... that was a different case.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Dante chuckled at what Yoshiro said but then when he saw Babs expression her looked at her "Hey Babs what is the matter?" He said with a curiouse expression, tilting his head. He then looked down and saw a small spider "Hmm." He said as he placed his foot ontop of it and hear a small "SQUISH!"

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs blinked and returned to reality "huh, oh nothing yoshiro i just ran into a old trouble maker wh tryed to scare me"she smiled a bit änd moved to towards dante and took some of the party stuf from his arms "let me help you with that" after taking the party items she stepped back not notecing her skirt was hooked on one of the party items and it fell leaving her only in her black bikini bottoms, she blushed after notecing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Sabel headed towards her room. It may not be time but her thoughts were lousy company. Her bikini lay close tot he back of the closet it had been awhile since she had seen it. Multiple colors and it had a cover up to with it. THe cover up however consisted of a material taht was easy to see through to the swim suit not that Sabel cared. "Might as well see if Yohsiro is still needing help" she told herself after she had put on her swimsuit. She got more male attention than usual when she headed dwon the hallway. She could care less. She needed to be light hearted. After navigating a couple hallways she saw Dante, Yoshiro, and Babs "Hey Yoshiro you still need some help with the party?" she called as she neared the group. She felt her heart lightening with every step she took. No more morbid thoughts today! She thought then grinned at Yoshiro.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yoshiro: Yoshiro heard a weird squishing noise and turned ot Dante, a blank expression on his face "What was that? You didn't fart did you??" He asked with a jeering chuckle. But he quickly forgot taunting Dante when he saw a skirt on the ground. How did he not notice Babs bikini before? He must have been too worried about how upset she looked to notice... was he losing his touch...??

He bent over at the waist and picked her skirt up, eyeing Bab's bottom as he plucked it from the ground. Returning to an upright standing position, he said "Oye, Babsy.. I'll uh, just hold onto this skirt for you eh?" That would be an excuse for her to walk around in just her bikini bottoms.

Yoshiro heard another familiar voice calling him; "Hey Yoshiro you still need some help with the party?" Whipping around he caught sight of Sabel and--- WHOA. Holy cow, these girls were h-a-w-t. Just like he had imagined they would be earlier. He suddenly felt the incredible urge to grope- but he shoved his hands in his pockets. Maybe later. His face flushed he stammered out a "Ye-yeah, I could use some of your boo-- I mean, h-help. Some of your help at the party." Turning around he led the way. "OYE! Let's get going!"

Sumi: After leaving the company of the captain, Sumi returned to her quarters without much notice to her surroundings. In fact, she had bumped into four people on her way, the last person had been sent toppling backwards and into a garbage can. He had attempted a confrontation with the moody Lieutenant, but was soon shushed by a flash of shiny-laser-lined steel. She had singed off half of his mustache in the blink of an eye. He had then screamed profanities and, looking like he was about to cry with humiliation, high-tailed it outta there. Sumi had re-sheathed her katana and carried on without a word.

Her hand lazily grazing the keypad, she stumbled into her quarters and plopped onto her bed. No tidily taking off her uniform and folding it, no taking a shower, no making coffee and going over paperwork, like she always did. No, she just lied there on her bed, her mind dancing with the events of the day, but one sole person kept coming up. Ryo. What had he done to her? She suddenly felt... she didn't know what. Today she had sincerely smiled, for the first time in a looong time. She had sincerely said a 'thank you', for the first time in a looong time. Hell, she had blushed, and she knew for certain she hadn't done that in a reallllly long time.

She rolled over, her gaze landing on the ceiling. She attempted to get up, but her body didn't meet her demands. She continued to think about that one person who refused to leave her thoughts.

Mia: After confirming that Cerea would assist her, the twosome had made their way to the designated beach area that they were to be having the party. Mia had caught alot of attention, but because of her intimidating demeanor most simply observed from afar, choosing not to make any direct contact with the weaponoid who had previously been shown off during the demonstration. Still, most couldn't help but speculate just what the weapons-project KEI was actually doing here in the civ-district...

Two girls, one an older woman, about mid-30s, and one a child of about 12/13 met Cerea and Mia outside of the Tiki Lodge area. The older woman waved to the two "Oh! So you must'a be ta' ladies that Mistah Yoshiro sent over 'ight! Mah name is Miss Belle, and this here is mah daughter Louise!" She said, chirping out the greeting with an unidentifiable accent. The little girl next to her stared up at Cerea and Mia with wide, admirable eyes, but was shushed with shyness.

Belle looked down at her daughter momentarily, but returned her gae to the girls and continued speaking "Well, ya two come on in, come on in! We done already cleared ta area for you guys, and I've got a whole slew ah food a'comin your way!"

OOC- Ahh... sorry if it seems like I'm controlling Cerea red... ^^;;
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-20-2006 at 10:07 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante turned a bit red but it was covered by his mouth mask that he put back on. "Uhhh...yeah Yoshiro hold on to that." Dante also couldn't help but stare either but he quickly shook it off and then nodded to Babs "Thank you for your help." He said trying not to stare.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Gack! Double-post thing... and it won't let me delete it myself!

ahhh pooh!!

>_<;;
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-20-2006 at 06:13 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

OOC: Man i havent posted in a long time. O.o

Eli sat down and listen to the Shinku leader speak of the mission Zen was going on. When Zen left Eli thought, 'That man is cooking up somthing. Doesn't matter, he'll be dead soon. Might as well make sure that Zen doesn't go back to STAAR. I will get them to attack use during the mission and Zen will kill and be the only one remaning. Only thing is that damn KEI. Might take me more to take it down.' Eli thought. Eli went to the edge of the room and starting to hit things.

Zen walked out of the room and got a strange thought in his mind. "Eli, Brazen I'm tired I'm going to go get some sleep." Zen said before walking off to his room. When he walked in he grabbed his old cloths and searched intill he found a small phone. It was able to connect to Ryo. Zen turned it on and it said,

Shinku searching for artifact to make weapon......Must stop at all cost........Help.....will be somewhere....near......Megiddo..

Agent Crimson.

When Zen knew it was sent he crushed the phone and threw it away. After a few minutes Zen said, "Why did I do that?"

Last edited by fox demon naruto; 12-21-2006 at 04:58 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"No its not my funeral. I'm a molecular biologist I'm not involved with droids. Its a completely different project." Simon mumbled under his breath. He was getting quite tired of this oafs idiocy. Why had he even bothered to leave the iN section? oh yeah... that one guy... the one with the note.

Luzifer sighed watching the crystal blue "ocean". The relentless waves crashed against the sand in their self-sacrificing attempts to cover the earth in wetness. Such a pointless cycle of death, each wave reaching as far as it can but never reaching far enough. He stood their the waves struggling to touch the base of his boots but never quite making it. No one could touch him. He would never let them. Then one particular wave crash and a tendril of it grasped towards him. It was a strange wave, possessing a cool crispness with a soft undercurrent of enticing sweetness. It reached towards him, begging for his touch. He stepped back and it fell short.

He was alone. He would never join that wave or any other. He didn't want to be a dying futile wave.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-20-2006 at 07:08 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vorr made a farewell, and cut the transmission. He then calmly sprawled into his chair, letting out a long and heartfelt Selvadt sigh. His head lazily tipped forward till he was staring at the space in between his feet. His expression became one of concentration and stony observance. He'd stopped staring at the deck. Now he was looking inside, to his own memory.

He stood on the bridge of a small torpedo boat, with a crew of just fifteen. This boat was so small, the CIC had screen/windows instead of the floating holo-display of his current ship.

"<Check all ships for position.>" Vorr said. Vorr-in-Memory, more like. Vorr-in-Present was really standing right next to the younger him, staring out the screens just like his partner.

"<All ships report ready.>" Communications said, with a rough and shaky voice of a Selvadt who underwent gill recontruction.

Vorr-in-Present knew where they were. They were hidden in the rings of a gas giant, waiting for the main battle. Just as he remembered it, blasts of energy weapons, streaking projectiles, and fighters filled the space in front of them. The plan was to draw the A.I. ships out, then blast them from hidden ships. There were actually three more torpedo groups hidden in the same ring, just waiting.

Finally, after a week of waiting and placing ships, the A.I. vessels lumbered across the orbit of the planet. Just after they passed, Vorr gave the order. All the torpedo boats burst out of the dust clouds, quickly aquired targets, and fired. The torpedoes rocketed across empty space, some destroyed when lagging fighters rammed them, some picked out by point defenses, but there were too many. The rods of doom rammed their vessel, forced themselves past the hull into the ship itself, then detonated.

Their screens suddenly filled with fighters and bombers, all hostile. Vorr-in-Present looked outside the most starboard screen and watched fire tear apart the front of one of the torpedo ships. The image was blurred, hazy, because Vorr-in-Memory hadn't witnessed these events, they'd been observed later on and added in.

"<Fold!>" Came the defiant order from Vorr-in-Memory. Suddenly on the screens bent and twisted, stretched away into infinity, became a curvy, spiraling mass of color until it snapped into order, with different stars and missing the enemy.

Vorr-in-Present exited his own memory, wondering why he'd thought of that... oh yes, they was Seeraol had held him after he'd come home. The memory began rising, but stopped. He had no intrest in losing himself in his past. He had a ship to command, a mission to fill, an enemy to destroy. Every reason an officer had to keep living.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs would have sweatdropped if it was possible and had the urge to wack him and dante over the head . but then the items for the party would be broken, so she just sighed and smirked mischievious "alright lets go" she walked past yorshiro and made she was infront of him and dante. and putted a little seducing sway in her hips.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: 3 Burning questions abotu Sabel's husband: clickieshere

BIC: Sabel smiled she cared less about the looks both she and Babs got. SHe was having fun. THe last time that had happened she had felt guilty about her husband not being there. This time she wanted no needed it. SHe caught up with Babs "Want some help with those, Babs?" she asked with a smile.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Babs smiled "sure"she gave some of the ribbons, cups and some kind of glitter over to sabel" she looked over her shoulder to the guys and smiled sweetly and turns to look before her again speaking in soft tones so the boys did not hear it "i need to tell you, the captain, dante, kleis and the others something but i do it after the party or it's gonna ruin the mood" she pondert for a minute 'maybe it's handy if vorridian knows it to luz does not care but then the admiral can be more carefull with his men' she looked to sabel again and spoke again softly "cerea and yoshiro already know it so don't look strange if either one act caring and do not ask qeustions please everything will be explained later"she smiled at her.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

As Onyx brought the intricacies of his evaluation to light, Ryo could feel his chin sinking against his chest. Could feel his body sinking into his chair. Whatever shame he was bearing was concealed quite well... but for all outward appearances, with Onyx -- his recruiter and something like a second father figure -- with him doling out the punishments, Ryo felt the pain of disappointment looming over his spirits.

[I would've done anything in my control, just to see Zen here with the rest of us...]

There was a heavy silence as Onyx seemed to roll the judgement around in his head. They stared at each other for the longest time... although he was confident in keeping his position as captain, he thought the error so egregious as to warrant a discharge of the youngster. He would've done it to himself, if given the choice.

So when Onyx revealed that redemption would be favored over discipline, the dark clouds of uncertainty egressed from his soul. In its place, he found a blazing fire, given life with the hope that he might be able to rescue Zen. It was relieving: the renewal of his confidence as a leader. No, he felt much more emboldened than he ever had felt previously.

He sifted through the info as it entered his mind. [Agent Tourniquet? Wasn't he that shrimp that was good with computers? Not that it matters anyway... we've got plenty data analysts as it is.] He nodded affirmingly in response to Onyx's suggestion, recommending an interrogation should they catch sight of either Tourniquet or Crimson. In all actuality, the thought wasn't far from his mind... he already had many questions for Zen that he felt needed answering.

Though hearing about the Shinku was definately a first. [Some sort of organized crime group?] he found hmself wondering. He didn't have to guess for long, as Onyx soon explained the selfish motives of the Shinku. In some small part, he sympathized with the excommunication those people had suffered -- he knew what it was like to be unwanted, an outsider. But to subjugate the human race by causing a war -- maybe a civil war -- and proclaim themselves as beings beyond universal equality... he was quick to replace that sympathy with a mounting loathing. Even without the knowledge of Crimson's forced involvement with the Shinku, Ryo was assured of his feelings.

He could vaguely remember the two suspects that had abducted Zen... one was a wiry young man, about his own height... the other was about four times as much man as Ryo was. He would definately know them if he saw them. He pushed the recognition into the back of his mind.

After having been told about his mission -- the rescue of Crimson was clearly expected -- and the replacement of Kleiss with Agent Stealth, he was free to voice the summary of the briefing.

"So, team zero-one is to track the Shinku to this... weapon of sorts called Megiddo, while extracting Agent Crimson. And we are to eliminate the Shinku and Megiddo? Hmm... it would be easier if we knew where to find the two that had abducted Crimson in the first place. I'm almost sure Gambler would be able to figure out where the location of Megiddo is, if we caught one of them alive..."

Ryo was so caught up in his mode of thought that he barely caught the expression on Onyx's face. Something along the lines of unfinished business. His tone of voice was rather soft-spoken, yet mildly inquisitive. "Councilman Onyx... Rest assured that I will complete the mission as given, but... I get the feeling there's something else you wanted to tell me about."

OOC -- wow, I think I'm about to get plowed on this story. lol. xD
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Clarimice was running as fast as she could. She had gone to the weapons demonstration and, in the excitment, had forgotten she was supposed to go meet her team leader. And now she was going to be late. Great. Late to her first meeting with her first team. 'Why do I always have to be such a scatter brain?' she wondered to herself as she ran down the halls. By the time she made it to HD, she was panting. She had sprinted all the way from her room here and thought if she ran one more step, she would disappear and all they would find of her was her gun holister. So she stood at the bottom of the staircase that lead up to the councilman's offices, catching her breath. Then she slowly trudged up the staircase, hanging on the rail, trying to keep herself from falling over. When she finally reached her destination, she knew her captain would still be in the meeting so optided for waiting for him outside the room till the meeting was over. While she waited, she tided herself up, straitening her hair and adjusting her holster and such. Then she stood there pataint with anxiety to meet her captian.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 12-22-2006 at 09:06 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dante turned to Yoshiro and then looked at Sabel "Hmmmm..." He stared but then turned back to Yoshiro "Well Yoshiro let us go we should go while the night is young." He said carring what he has left in his arms. He walked passed Babs and Sabel, stopped and waited.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Yeah, it has been awhile fdn I was about to send you a PM... glad to see ya back around though!

Yoshiro: Yoshiro complied with everyone's requests and led the way.

Soon the group arrived in the civ-district. It was already about 5pm. He was surprised that time had flown by so fast, after all, the weapon's demonstration had started at noon. Had it really gone on that long? He looked over at the others, randomly pointing places out where he had gotten into fights without people or had won a bet. Yoshiro had often come down to the civ district to gamble. Here he had less of a chance of losing a fight if he happened to get into it with someone. Unlike the people living in STAAR Headquarters, the civ-district was full of civilians who did the "ordinary" jobs here in the Luna Colony. Like maintenance, food services, entertainment, stuff like that. So they were alot less threatning than those in AD with years of intense training under their belt.

Yoshiro paused for a moment. They were there, and so quick too. He instantly spotted Mia and Cerea, and a middle aged woman and her daughter. Belle and Louise. "Oye! Girls!" He shouted with a jubilant wave. Looking over his shoulder at Babs, Dante, and Sabel, he motioned for them to follow. "Guys, this is it! Let's set up eh!"

The little girl named Louise, who had been clinging shyly to her mother's side, instantly perked up when she say Yoshiro. "YoshiYoshiYoshi!!" She cheered as she ran up to him. Yoshiro grabbed her and lifter her high above his head, spinning her around like she was flying. The girl giggled and cheered for him to go faster but her mother interrupted "Now now Mistuh Yoshiro! Be careful!" Yoshiro set the girl back onto the ground, turning over to the woman present at the gate. "Ahhh... sorry Miss Belle, and might I say you are looking more beautiful each passing day! Your old age hasn't seemed to affect you that much!"

A frying pan was seen sailing into the air and smacked Yoshiro square into the head, and he reeled backwards onto his back.

"You really don't know how to praise a woman Mistuh Yoshiro!" Belled scoffed, then turned to Dante, Sabel, and Babs. "Like I was telling these two young ladies here-" she nodded towards Cerea and Mia "-do come in and make ya'selves welcome! Ah gotta get back to cookin', but ya'all can set up your party things straight away! And lil Louise can help ya!"

Belle dissapeared into the gated area that led to the tiki bar and further to the artificial beach that stretched a wide length throughout the civ district. Louise poked at Yoshiro on the ground, all the while looking shyly at everyone else. Yoshiro rose and brushed himself off. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get started setting this stuff up guys!"

Last edited by .Gogo; 12-23-2006 at 08:50 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Mia would you mind if I made a seperate character later

Dante blinked for a moment and then followed them all "Who were they?" He said tilting his head. He then followed the women into the tiki bar and looked around in amazement "Wow! I like this place." He said happily...He then looked at the beach and smiled "Guess I will be doing some surfing." He said setting some of the stuff he hand in his hands on the table.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs watched yoshiro and miss belle converse. she stood over him as the little girl poked him "i think i like that woman" she snickered as yoshiro stood up an told them to set up the party. she started towards the tiki bar and almost walked in when she stiffend at a familiar voice "thats not funny vyro". babs paled a bit it never ocured to her that in the cervilian arae she could run into her old boyfriend or any of his friends. she carefully glanced over her shoulder and saw Hyro her old boyfriend with his best friend vyro. babs always found them together funny and always called then H&V. she quickly looked before her when they turned her way "come on hyro she died two years ago you gotta move on". babs walked on intending to get inside but dropped the cups and they rolled between her legs. she quickly turned around and grabbed the cups but locked eyes with hyro by acident. The boy blinked and she quickly moved into the tiki bar when he started to walking her way.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer looked up hearing an annoying noise coming from outside the artificial beach. And it turned out the source was equally bothersome. Those maggots were coming in. He didn't want to deal with those idiots and so he decided to walk off quietly with out them noticing. He cursed his green hair but threw up a tatter collar from his jacket to help mask it. He walk with head down, shoulders slumbed, and wearing his slice and hole-filled clothes he looked like nothing more then some homeless man who had been looking out to see, dreaming futile dreams about what the future could have held for him when he left his fledgling now but now gazed only too see those faded hopes receed with the tide. Now, the tide at its lowest, that homeless young man was heading back, despirited and crushed, bearing grim dejection for the future not seeing that behind him the tide had begun to rise once more. And once again it reach for his ankles, but fell hopelessly short.

He smirked a bit though, at least now he knew where Ryo would be. All Luzifer had to do was stake out a watch outside of the artificial beach and eventually ryo would come and Luzifer could give the man his message and be gone without having to deal with more then one maggot. He could then find a room in the Team 01 area of the barracks and cloister himself away until he was forced to get on a small cramped ship with these obnoxious people.

Already, he felt small grasping tendrils grip his brain and fill it with fatigue just at the thought of dealing with these infernal people. He hoped they would all be expendable, that way he could "accidently" shoot one who got in the path of his bullet. It would relieve the annoyance. But no, he needed control and he would not let these little peons distract him from accomplishing the tasks he had been set out to accomplish. Failure was not an option for a Grigori after all.

It price was pain beyond measure.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Onyx: Onyx fought the impulse to laugh. Was he making it that obvious? Or maybe Ryo just had a knack for figuring people out. Either way, there was no use in making them sit there in silence. The older man leaned forward, resting his arms on the table. He continued to speak in a hushed, almost rushed tone. Like he didn't want anyone else to hear.
    And he really didn't. He had taken careful consideration to clean out this office earlier, to remove any means of someone 'listening in'. This wasn't average STAAR business.

"Look, Ryo. I know we haven't known eachother that long. Hell, we've barely spoken since I recruited you. However, I believe you are one of the only people I am able to trust in this entire agency. I don't know if you've noticed it or not... but.. there is a conspiracy here. STAAR isn't what it used to be... things... things are going on that don't make sense. I caught onto it all when I found out about that KEI project. I believe it has something to do with that."

"They said the scientists on that project died in an accident... an explosion. But they were murdered. And the project was activated before it's scheduled date. I don't know why that was. After I found that out... I did some digging. It turns out that there are tons of projects going on in Research Division that never recieved proper justification. Things that were never approved.. almost like there are some in Head Division manipulating STAAR for their own goals... Maybe, if my assumptions are correct, there are some outside of STAAR who are manipulating Head Division itself."

"I don't have much evidence in this... I suppose you will have to take my word for it. But, I know that if this is in fact true, no one in the entire ISS is safe, Ryo. STAAR is the largest millitary organization in history. If there truly is an outside party using STAAR for their own twisted goals... well, I'm sure you can see the picture."

"I... am but an old man now, though I do hate to admit it. There is few things that I can do on my own, especially with my position as a councilman. But you, Ryo... you have the most potential of any agent we've ever seen here at STAAR. And more than that, you have a good heart and a good head on your shoulders. You see, Ryo, I am asking for your help."
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Mia since it's christmas may not be on for a while
    BIC: Sabel laughed skirting around Yoshiro. SHe noticed Babs drop the cups. She wasn't happy. Sabel frowned maybe it was the news that she had mentioned earlier. Then again... Sabel sighed she wasn't going to let anyting spoil her mood not even thougths of Gannon he could go on a back burner. Loise seemed to be pretty shy. Sabel liked her and her mother especially her mother. SHe passed the same two boys that Babs had. Catching the word "Babs.." that made her frown more.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC- Mmm Seikyu you'll have to bring that up again later mkay? At this moment no, but for sure in the future that would be okay ^_^ And lol FMA I'm pretty sure that's true for everyone. Same goes for me too.

Ohh and I know I left you all reps already, but again Happy Christmas!! ^_^

<333

Yoshiro: Yoshiro found himself a bit puzzled at this 'guy' and his 'crew' hanging around. He decided he would take care of it right quick. Even if the guy happened to know Babs, which seemed to be the case, Yoshiro doubted that his presence there was a good thing. And Yoshiro wasn't about to let anything ruin this party.

"Oye!" He said to the guys, walking up to them with a friendly grin on his face. But his eyes inhibited quite a different emotion. They were peircing with intimidation. "Eh, this is a private party boys, so go take yourselves somewhere else on the beach, eh? We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now." He coupled that last sentence with a threatning smirk. No, these guys definately weren't going to be ruining the night. And if they were crazy enough to start a fight with Team 01 being together here, they'd have another thing coming.

Mia: Mia did as the woman requested, and walked in through the gateway. Her eyes traced along the tiki-style bar, seats, some sort of net strung between two poles, unlit torches, and then along the vast beach. She found the whole idea of 'celebration' an unnecessary concept, but beings she had no current orders to follow she found nothing of priority to be doing, besides assisting her teammates.

Turning to the person closest to her at that moment, Sabel, she found the only logical thing to do would be to ask for some sort of instruction. "Agent Rose, would you direct me as to which decoration is to be placed at what location? I am not accustomed to carrying out orders involving preparation for parties."

The little girl Louise giggled. Pointing at Mia she said "You talk funny!" Mia turned to face her, and the girl bit her lip as she looked up into the weaponoid's pupiless blue eyes. Louise immediately backed away, her face flushing a slight pink. "Uhh.. umm.. I'm sorry" She scooted over to the bar area where her mother was busy cooking, leaving behind a slightly confused weaponoid.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 12-24-2006 at 09:31 PM.
    i dreamed the world...//

[i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Luzifer slipped out, using the commotion caused by the other two boys as his excuse to make good his escape. He moved farther down the civilian district and ducked into an ally, his head throbbing something fierce. The colors, the darkness, began to blend together into a single churning sludge which flitted across his eyes. That hallucinagin was acting up again. His mind began to twist and his vision burst into shards.

He was sitting in the middle of a group of people talking amiably. A smile, unforced, on his face. He recognized some of the people, some were from Team 01 and other were from the iN project. This all made him so sic. Suddenly he entered his own body, in the center of all those people, one particular face looked towards him, an honest grin on her face he knew shouldn't be their. His face turned ashen. His stomach churned. This all stunk of weakness. It was so retched. He punched. The face burst like a glass plane, the twisting planes of glass falling away revealing her face only tinged with death, the skull seeping through the skin. "Why do you even bother? You desire that which you do not want? You look in places you will not find it and ignore the places you know you will, for to find things too easily found is a sign of weakness. You know those two will not care, one too long commited to the grave the other left you even before that one did, finding solace in a daughter not even of his loins. A daughter he fashioned on the lab table, like what he tried so despreatly to do with you. Groomed and insemenated before being carefully placed into your mother's soil. Flesh fingered roots you spread so soft so sweet and so sad. So lost. You still kick against the uterus even now. Unborn... or... perhaps... already dead. So busy returning to the womb you didn't realize you were running to the tomb."

Luzifer fell against the ally wall shaking his head.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

babs pressed her back against the wall and sighed in relief when yoshiro started to take care of the situation. She closed her eyes, hyro and vyro finding out she was alive was to much of a danger to her and her family. afteral if they could let her doctor dissapear without a trace then what could they do to her remaining family. she quickly relaxed when louise walked in nervous and aparantly a little frightened. she sighed "mia would it kill you to show some emotion"she muttered as she walked towards the beach area with the decorations in her arms.

Hyro was sure he saw babs and walked towards the bar he saw her go in when a guy stepped in his way claiming the party was private. He looked past him to the bar and back to yoshiro "sorry i just thought.." his eyes saddened for a moment "she reminded me of someone i once loved.." he looked to yoshiro "but she coulden't be it.. afteral she died after a operation.." he fell silent as vyro stepped up and laid a hand on his shoulde. Vyro looked to yoshiro "he does not want trouble he merely thought your female friend was his girlfriend who passed away two years aga"he smiled weakly at yoshiro "come on hyro, the others are waiting for us" he led the boy away leaving yoshiro alone.

Closed Thread

Thread Information