AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: As The World Falls: Final Fate

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tetsuo spotted the man with the heavy blade and questioned like always "A potential allie? Or maybe an enemy? Should I be concerned?" He laughed even though his arm hurt, but that wouldn't stop his fun. He jumped off the building and landed on the man with the heavy blade, but he was weightless causing the man no suffering.

"Hello tired one with a huge blade, do you need assistance? Or should I jump away?" He chuckled almost insanly in tone,then stopped himself. He hopped off the man then sat beside him.

Tetsuo's glared at him with his purple eyes from behind his scarf and from his back pouch he pulled out a rice ball. "If you need details, don't mind a shadow like me, but if you need the unknown and the mysterious, I'm your shadow!"

His eyes were like purple flames, he was having quite the time. He offered the man the riceball smiling behind his scarf, then jumped to the side of a building. He leaned on it's wall laughing maniacly.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leeaniko looked at Daske, gave an odd sort of half-smile, and said: "Here's a bit of advice on fighting a dragon: Don't. Stormfire was moderate sized, as dragons go, and he nearly killed me." He then sighed at watching what he planned to do be done for him.

"I thougth you were inherently lazy." Steef said.

"Yeah, but I could use some good distraction about now." Lee muttered just loud enough for the ghost to hear. Then he returned to a normal volume, and said, "I can only survive as what my soul is shaped in. And since this would be permanent, I'm supposing the shape of my soul is changing with my body. And besides, I don't think spourting wings is painless."

"Sprouting wings? Try learning to fly! Do it in under a week, just try. It's nearly impossible."

"You had centuries to learn how to fly!"

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Hinata noticed as Tet-san began to talk to the new man with the large sword. She twitched her large wolf ears 'I Tet always this talkative, jeez.' she thought. Ingoring them she looked over to Mosuke as he put back on the steel mask "I really like off. He looks better this way despite the scars."she said quietly to herself suddenly
    blushed red with embrassment.
    Hinata waved her arms wildy "W-What am I thinking!" she said a little bit too loudly.
    Thanks Aura

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke
    Tetsuo spotted the man with the heavy blade and questioned like always "A potential allie? Or maybe an enemy? Should I be concerned?" He laughed even though his arm hurt, but that wouldn't stop his fun. He jumped off the building and landed on the man with the heavy blade, but he was weightless causing the man no suffering.

"Hello tired one with a huge blade, do you need assistance? Or should I jump away?" He chuckled almost insanly in tone,then stopped himself. He hopped off the man then sat beside him.

Tetsuo's glared at him with his purple eyes from behind his scarf and from his back pouch he pulled out a rice ball. "If you need details, don't mind a shadow like me, but if you need the unknown and the mysterious, I'm your shadow!"

His eyes were like purple flames, he was having quite the time. He offered the man the riceball smiling behind his scarf, then jumped to the side of a building. He leaned on it's wall laughing maniacly.
    what happened here? *he said standing up to face him, it was apparent that his sword wieghed him down* it looks like everybody is rebuilding after some sort of disaster. i guess this falls under unknown for me, i hope you dont consider it to be details.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Oyume turned to the stranger, her red glowing eyes determining if he was friend or foe.

"This village was attacked by demons led by the Lady Aide...The shogun Lord Ieyasu's mistress." Oyume told him carefully.

Taro and Chiyoko walked up to the group, just finished repairing the temple across from the inn.

"These people...Are going to have a difficult time regrouping and recovering from this." Taro said gazing around. "They've been relatively shielded from the battles and bloodshed...Now they're vunerable just like all the other villages in the land."

"I won't...Let it come to that." Oyume said softly. "We'll end the fighting before it escaltes any further." She then vowed. "I don't want to see...Any more homes burned as long as I live."

"You really have it in for this Aide don't you?" Chiyoko inquired putting her hands on her hips.

"She started the bloodshed...I'm only going to finish it with her life." Oyume merely replied. "She wants mine so it's only a matter of survival...And revenge...For me."

Oyume gazed up at the dark sunless sky. She really did miss the warm rays of light...This atmosphere was too much like Aide...

Black, cold and without a hint of ending.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Mosuke placed his mask back on, but this time his intent was different.
    "Grandfather...Father...I will honor both of you the best way I can" said Mosuke as he fastened the mask tightly.
    "Though I no longer need to hide myself from these people...my companions...or friends rather...I must not lose sight of why I am scarred...I am Mosuke the mysterious masked Doctor...son to a fallen family...by the hands of Ieyasu."

Mosuke then got up, and made his way over to Hinata...who was oddly waving her arms.
    "Excuse me Hinata-san, Please take these, I can see that you are hungry" said Mosuke as he handed Hinata a few rice balls that Idou had left him.
    "I wanted to thank you for your concern about my well being...and I'm sorry if my scars scared you."

Mosuke felt odd as Hinata was the only woman to touch his face, let alone even get close to him...besides the occasional old woman in his village.
    She was far to beautiful for someone like him...she deserved a handsom, strong Samurai.

He then breifly caught wind of what Oyume was saying. She was truly the only one who could kill Aide. Aide couldn't be stopped by mere steel...a far greater power was needed...and Oyume had that power, but at what price?
    Mosuke wanted revenge on Ieyasu most of all...but Oyume would need some help against Aide.
    Maybe his emerging divine powers were a sign, he could in someway help defeat Aide.
    But that was what lied ahead,
    Mosuke wanted to focus on making sure Hinata ate something.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Hinata gasped as Mosuke handed over the plate of riceballs to her. 'Wow he really is worried about me.' she thought taking the tray in her small hands. She bowed a respectful bow "Um..Arigato Momo-kun!" she said slowly raising a riceball up to her rosy lips and taking a large bite. It gave Hinata's stomach a warm feeling as she bit down onto the riceball. Soon she had scarfed down the whole tray, leaving no crumb behind.
    Thanks Aura

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Demons? that not good at all... *he looked around the place* how many were there?

why am i always late? i've never seen a single demon yet.. i guess most people would consider that lucky

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

"Well, you sound like my Father, Lee. He once said: Take my advice and if you want to become a samurai: don't. But here I am." Daske chuckled. "At least I think thats what he said. Memory loss isn't so great now, is it?" He patted Lee's shoulder and joined the others.

"May I ask when are departure is, Sister Oyume?" He suddenly stopped and pondered the reason why he had said sister-Oyume. "Sorry. I say strange things around you...I still haven't figured out why." He now felt more uncomfortable then he would if he'd lost his katana. He shifted his weight from foot to foot and finally couldn't stand it anymore. Oyume made him uncomfortable in a way that he was beginning to dislike. It wasn't that he disliked her, it was an odd feeling of sadness and horror that overcomed him.

So he began to leave then stopped and spoke. "Chiyoko, may I inquire to use your hot springs to relax?" He questioned softly and awaited an answer. "I won't take long." he assured.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You've mistaken me for that strange Ookami...Wuzzher name? Oh yes! Kimizu-san!" Chiyoko said. "Oyume-san said we're staying another night...So I guess we're stayin' at the inn again...So knock yourself out Daa-san."

Oyume nodded. She turned to Daske, still sensing a familarity about him she just couldn't pinpoint in her memories...If one existed at all.

"As Chiyoko-san has already reinformed you...We will be staying one more night...Then...We'll go to Ieyasu's manor..." Oyume said softly, half-knowing what dangers would lie in store of them. "So please do rest up and get prepared all of you...I won't be able to fight like I use to...But~! I will do whatever it takes to ensure we all return safely!"

This was her vow to the people following her movement against Ieyasu and Aide. She was beginning to feel....A "friendship" towards them.

That was something she never truly had before...Even when Reiusvar was whole.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Theres no need to thank me Hinata-san" said Mosuke as he accidently touched her hand with his as he took the empty plate back.
    "Heh...Hunger is the easy ailment to cure, it only requires some simple food"
    "If you ever need anything Hintata-san...just let me know, I'll do what I can to help"

He then bowed and started to make his way over to "his resting spot" of sorts, near the statue in front of the Inn.
    Mosuke sat himself down, and rested his naginata on his shoulder. He was beginning to understand if he combined his father's fighting spirit and his grandfather's teachings...he would be a better ally, warrior...and a person.
    He felt the steel mask on his face, maybe once everything was over...he could take it off for good...he would no longer need its connection to his father, for he would have carried on his father's will to end the darkness.

"The brave-one Oyume-san is right, ensuring we all come back safe..to fight another day is important." said Mosuke to himself as he, gazed at the dark sky...he longed to see a last sunset before his life was over.
    "We must protect each other...for we all hold some part in winning this fight"
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 10-14-2006 at 09:02 AM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tetsuo nodded to himself hearing his companion's words. "Yes of course... but I have other things to do also... or do I?" He questioned his own motives again. "Surely my body, which is now a puppet is dead now right? Or is it still alive with the fires of fighting spirit... Makoto Orikichi, I will become you again someday."

He stared around at everybody slowly... then he responded to that new persons question with a subtle call to him. "A few... or a lot. Depending on your perspective of what is challenging."

He twirled his finger in the air during a breif pause then said "To a weak person... it would have been an army. To us, a mere group or mob."
    He slinked into the shadow of the statue Mosuke was near and kept silent for a while, his eyes scanning the area.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well, when i say how many, i mean was it a small group of toughies, an oversized army of weaklings, stuff like that, just number estimate not power.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

From the shadow Tetsuo's voice was on the wind "Ah, but numbers and power directly correlate! I'm afraid I do not know the exact number, but by the battle it seemed like a lot to say the least. To me and the rest, it was nothing really... other then my origin's ultimate foe... Aide." He had said to the questioning man.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daske let out a small sigh as he sat in the empty hot spring. Without his armor all of his scars were visible and exposed for all to see. He wished he could be proud of them, but he didn't know where they came from.

"I wonder...is Oyume my Sister? Why else would I call her 'Sister Oyume'. But then again, she doesn't say weird things around me, or even notion that I am such a thing. So then...what am I? Who am I? If I could remember everything, no matter how horrible it may be, then maybe I could present myself more decently...but what if I despise what I was, what if who I am now disappears?" He leaned back against the wall and sighed, his long black hair was untied and hung around his shoulders, spiking out furiously from at angles.

He lowered his scared body into the spring and covered everything up to his nose. He remained still and watched the small ripples bound off of him and slowly disappear a few centimeters away.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke saw Daske go off towards the hot springs. Something was troubling him...it was pretty obvious, or atleast to Mosuke it was.
    He pulled himself up from his resting spot, cursing himself for not being in better shape...as he had moved more this day than he had in quite some time.
    He was muscular and strong bodied, mostly from his monk training...but he had little time to train with his students and patients taking most of his time.

Mosuke sat himself on the opposite side of the wall in which Daske was sitting against, so he couldn't see him...only hear his voice.
    "Something troubles you my friend...it eats away at your very being, making you question who or what you even are...does it not?" Said Mosuke as he took off his mask, and ran his hand through his spiky black hair.
    "I saw the way you acted around Oyume-san...there is some connection between the two of you..though you both do not recall it."
    said Mosuke as he tried to talk with his friend...though he couldn't heal this type of pain...he could only offer support.
    "Your scars origins are unclear to you...though I have far to vivid memories of how I recieved mine... it may be you subconsiouly didn't want to remember"

"Though whether you were a saint or a murderer in your past...that matters not to me...I know the Daske of now, a strong, honorable, wise individual...a friend" said Mosuke as he smiled, realizing how lucky he was to find someone like himself in these dark times.
    "As long as I draw breath...I promise to help you uncover your past...no matter what the outcome."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke
    From the shadow Tetsuo's voice was on the wind "Ah, but numbers and power directly correlate! I'm afraid I do not know the exact number, but by the battle it seemed like a lot to say the least. To me and the rest, it was nothing really... other then my origin's ultimate foe... Aide." He had said to the questioning man.
    well, if i asked how tough they were then numbers wouldnt matter. at any rate, there isnt any chance they will return here too soon is there?

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well I wouldn't know... we set off on the marrow..." He closed his eyes "But if you wish to stay and find out be my guest."

He thought of the time ahead and laughed "Or maybe you'd like to travel with us?" he asked.

His mind was in the wind, quite literally. He couldn't stop thinking about the future. He was almost to the point of worry. But he laughed it off.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 10-15-2006 at 08:52 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oyume turned to the new stranger and let her glowing irises fixed upon him. Her voice escaped her lips, strong and determined.

"Numbers shall not matter. Even if there are thousands of demons....Thousands of soliders...They WILL fall..." Oyume told him. "We will beat them...We have to...I won't die...Not until...I've finished what they started so long ago...And have my people's revenge."

With that she turned back towards the inn, turn so abruptly that her long silvery white hair whirled around her.

"You may come...Just be sure you won't regret it...And it is truly a battle you can throw your whole heart into...." Oyume advised. "We cannot afford...To hesitate...Because that is when Aide will take advantage of our frail hearts...And tear them asuder."

With that Oyume left and went back to the inn. Taro watched her leave in silence. She had gotten stronger in spirit yes, but her soul had seemed to become more troubled and dark with the past incident of not being able to kill Aide.

Would her determination be her downfall?

Voices knawed away at him, digging at his uncertianities...Oyume had been his anchor to keep the darkness away...But how much longer could he resist it?

He couldn't trouble her for help...Not now. He had to be strong too...He had to protect her.

He had made a vow to do so.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Sotto was now just chilling out in one of the forests many trees. He was very near to Ieyasu's mansion. But he was still going to wait until Oyume and her friends got here. "When will they get here. I've been camping out here for days. And it's incredibly boring. Nothing has happened yet. Suddenly Sotto sensed someone nearby. "Hello." Sotto ranned to where he sensed the power until he came upon a hot spring. He looked around to see Daske's head sticking out of the water. "Oh that's nice. I only sensed dude taking his bath. That's disturbing. So who are you?"
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If i'd regret chasing demons i woulda stayed at home instead of wandering around like i have been. i'd like to be able to travel in a group though, traveling alone is not only more dangerious, but it's rather stressful without someone to chat with *adding quickly* not that i'd be an annoying chatterbox all the way everywhere!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Before Daske could say anything to Mosuke he noticed a visitor. He raised an eyebrow and rested his hand on his cheek.

"Looks like we have a peeping tom Mosuke." Daske snickered. "Fo a second there, I thought it was Oyume come to try and aid us somehow...I tell you that girl tries to do too much. And I feel like I know her deeply. Bah I guess I'll figure it out sooner or later." Daske stood, his lower half still in the waters depths and shielded by the musky waters.

"So, peeping tom...What's your business barging in on an old Samurai and his fellow docter, hmm?" Daske demanded.

He looked back and saw the top od Muske's head behind the giant rock.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mosuke awaited Daske's answer but the peeping tom so to say, interrupted their conversation that hadn't started yet.

"Yes, a peeping tom has his sights on you my friend..."said Mosuke returning the humor.
    "Whats not to like...a strong samurai who likes quiet relaxing baths?...Atleast I have the decency to look away"

Mosuke then got to his feet, putting his mask back on before he stood up.
    "Yes..Tom is it?...what is your business here?" said Mosuke softly looking at the stranger.
    "Your senses have led you astray stranger"

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tetsuo's small ball of black flames had made it's way over to the bath scene, he blocked out the visuals but kept the sounds flowing. He chuckled to himself as he heard the situation.

"Why would a Tom peep on other 'Toms'?" he couldn't get enough of the humor. He fell from the statue's shadow and leaned against the statue laughing.

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

"Yes it seems that my senses have led me astray. I thought you would possibly be a minion of Ieyasu. But...I was wrong." He suddenly put his foot against Daske's head as he continued his explanation. "I just thought you would be enemies. Not an old samurai and his male lover bathing eachother." Sotto said, bringing in his own humor. "After all, I am a ninja. I have a qualified right to be curious don't I samurai and doctor?" Sotto took out a kunai and began to spin it on his finger tips. "Well, I'll let you two STRANGE love birds carry on with the honey-mooning. Sotto smirked and started to walk away.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Closed Thread

Thread Information